minimind's Recent Activity

1. minimind replied to the thread Anyone notice people really want tormax to fail?.

Some people are so invested in their exact playstyle (or maybe they're heavily invested in a playstyle being an income generator) that...

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:40 AM
  2. minimind replied to the thread Introducing Rathe Day!.

https://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_item.php?item=4710

Apr 24, 2024 at 9:46 AM
  3. minimind liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

If you don't care about the schedule of the developers who are in charge of patches.

Apr 17, 2024
  4. minimind liked Fanra's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

https://xkcd.com/303/ [IMG]

Apr 17, 2024
  5. minimind liked Nennius's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

Ngreth can really dance.

Apr 17, 2024
  6. minimind liked Raccoo's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

Replacing the hamsters.

Apr 17, 2024
  7. minimind liked Metanis's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

I'd like to know who gets tasked with getting out of bed 2 or 3? (or more) hours early to actually shut down the servers this morning. And...

Apr 17, 2024
  8. minimind liked Cicelee's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

So today's patch will be around 6-8 hours of downtime or so. And the red message says something about maintenance. But can anyone...

Apr 17, 2024
  9. minimind liked klanderso's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

Actually, our Ops team is pretty upbeat and on it during update mornings :)

Apr 17, 2024
  10. minimind liked Metanis's post in the thread Keyboard question.

Make sure something called "USB Selective Suspend" is turned off in your Advanced Options for your Power Profile. Find it through Power...

Apr 15, 2024
  11. minimind liked Loup Garou's post in the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

I did notice that when it happens in the lobby that it is just in the center. If you walk the corridor between the bankers and the lobby...

Apr 15, 2024
  12. minimind liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

April 9, 2024 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - Fixed full screen mode and windowing behavior. The game can again be...

Apr 10, 2024
  13. minimind liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

"back to The Burning Lands." Wow, that's pretty far.

Apr 10, 2024
  14. minimind liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Rogue hide ability inconsitant in LS zones.

Invisibility vs hide skill issues were fixed recently so buff blocking them shouldn't be necessary any longer.

Apr 9, 2024
  15. minimind liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread One Hobby Dev + EQ + Unreal Engine 5.2 =.

Nice. Same here.

Apr 9, 2024
  16. minimind replied to the thread One Hobby Dev + EQ + Unreal Engine 5.2 =.

Without making any implications about what Daybreak can or should do, I'll simply say, "Gosh that's pretty! I wouldn't mind playing EQ...

Apr 9, 2024
  17. minimind liked Cairbrae's post in the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. When I said "we're doing internal testing" that means the changes have not been released to the public...

Apr 5, 2024
  18. minimind liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

Thanks for adding clarifications. Here's an example of bad 2-box settings that would be impactful to this topic: ClientCore0=0...

Apr 5, 2024
  19. minimind liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Soulbanshee's EverQuest Settings Parser.

The recommendations of 60 or 59 or 32 stem from having target rates that match display refresh rates. LCD typically refresh at 60Hz for...

Apr 5, 2024
  20. minimind replied to the thread Guild and Guild leader Active time..

I like my arrangement- it's very similar to having a home, a close set of next door neighbors, and a larger neighborhood. My guild is...

Apr 4, 2024
  21. minimind liked Meeko's post in the thread Spell Bar Lockup/Clickies Not Fully Fixed.

Reporting the server, zone (plus the number if it's a pickzone), and the result from /uptime would help track down zones that may need...

Apr 3, 2024
  22. minimind liked Axxius's post in the thread Fixed Internally 'Plucked' raid achievement is bugged.

The achievement 'Plucked' in the Final Fugue raid is bugged in the same way it was bugged in the mission version of it at the release....

Apr 3, 2024
  23. minimind liked Knifen's post in the thread 90% rez.

Thats a good way to get your corpse dragged into the middle of the zone and left during a raid.

Apr 2, 2024
  24. minimind liked Cadira's post in the thread 90% rez.

Kinda off topic but I just want to say if you're on live and don't take 90's, you're a scumbag.

Apr 2, 2024
  25. minimind liked Knifen's post in the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

I didnt catch when you put in the fix but just did the entire Final Fuge mission with nothing stuttering when anything loaded in. Very nice

Apr 2, 2024
  26. minimind liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Soulbanshee's EverQuest Settings Parser.

Feature update, same links. I've fixed up the user guide to be more friendly in the instructions. User Guide Parser Download Settings...

Apr 2, 2024
  27. minimind liked Dewd's post in the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

I was freshly patched when I initially posted that it was still occurring. I then went and did a few tasks and returned to guild hall 5...

Apr 2, 2024
  28. minimind liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

Yes, you would have had to exit the game and run LaunchPad to patch the client.

Apr 2, 2024
  29. minimind liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Hotfix Notes: April 1, 2024.

April 1, 2024 _____________________ *** Items *** - Corrected an issue where activated item effects could lock out your spellbar....

Apr 2, 2024
  30. minimind liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

We've identified the issue and were working on a fix. Thanks for your patience.

Apr 1, 2024
  31. minimind replied to the thread Fixed Spell Bar Lockup.

Happened to my shaman in the guild hall Saturday morning. I had clicked on the Brownie pet metamorph thing and it locked up the spell gems....

Apr 1, 2024
  32. minimind liked Angahran's post in the thread Surprise patch tomorrow..

Apr 1, 2024
  33. minimind replied to the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

What's your highest persona? 101 Rogue Roughly how many hours did it take to get to that level? 1 hour of effort Did you use a heroic...

Apr 1, 2024
  34. minimind liked Fanra's post in the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

What's the size of your log file?

Mar 31, 2024
  35. minimind replied to the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

This is the non-broken view of the character around which I can see the texture atlas right now: [IMG]

Mar 29, 2024
  36. minimind replied to the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

Edit -- More investigation. Using a concurrently running instance of EQ, I looked around where surrounding objects might have similar...

Mar 29, 2024
  37. minimind replied to the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

I just got a curiously clear view of one of these kaleidoscopes explosions as a part of a texture atlas. [IMG]

Mar 29, 2024
  38. minimind liked Lodestar's post in the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

Why in the world does anyone refute what Cairbrae states? Cairbrae is a boss and knows exactly what needs to be done. He clearly...

Mar 29, 2024
  39. minimind liked filthytlpplayer's post in the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't SOE technically just renamed/rebranded to Daybreak Games when it was sold off in 2015, and is in...

Mar 29, 2024
  40. minimind liked PathToEternity's post in the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

Likely other tax considerations for a business beyond the employee's income tax stuff.

Mar 29, 2024
  41. minimind liked Angeliana's post in the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

Remote work is available in CA, WA, TX and NY states.

Mar 28, 2024
  42. minimind replied to the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

It's very the Assoc. Game Designer position is definitely an entry-level position. They're not looking to head hunt from Blizzard up in...

Mar 27, 2024
  43. minimind liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Why not start a developer volunteer program?.

Even if the volunteers are fully trained up and don't need any training you still manager/developer time to assign/approve what they will...

Mar 27, 2024
  44. minimind liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Why not start a developer volunteer program?.

Because it's not free, one of the other things that was said in the AMA is that Absor ran out of times to work on things because he was so...

Mar 27, 2024
  45. minimind liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

o_O

Mar 27, 2024
  46. minimind liked Anguisette's post in the thread What a puzzling event!.

I am 72 years old and know full well how to use social media. Age has nothing to do with it, many of us have and actively use social...

Mar 27, 2024
  47. minimind liked Nennius's post in the thread What a puzzling event!.

Well put.

Mar 27, 2024
  48. minimind liked Angeliana's post in the thread What a puzzling event!.

The qa issue was resolved, the link was corrected first thing this morning.

Mar 27, 2024
  49. minimind liked Winnowyl's post in the thread Tinkering.

I did the bombs as well as the alliance crossbows. Lumber planks and black powder pouches. Tick tock bomb blast, too. (Planar shards)

Mar 25, 2024
  50. minimind liked Angeliana's post in the thread What a puzzling event!.

[IMG] Join us for a Social Media Jigsaw Puzzle Reveal Event! We've created a jigsaw puzzle reveal event as part of The Year of Darkpaw:...

Mar 25, 2024
  51. minimind liked Dre.'s post in the thread How about a server where everyone starts with their epic 1.0?.

Epic pet on a lvl 1 mage would be dope.

Mar 22, 2024
  52. minimind replied to the thread Anniversary Mission ?.

I advise some self-moderation. https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/forum-guidelines.285421/

Mar 20, 2024
  53. minimind liked Angeliana's post in the thread Forum Guidelines.

Daybreak Games Forum Guidelines – Updated September 12, 2022 Be respectful and courteous - The purpose of these Forums and other...

Mar 20, 2024
  54. minimind liked Riou's post in the thread Anniversary Mission ?.

Limited time celebration content should be for everyone, this year they chose to make it for level 100+ players, the same level that they...

Mar 20, 2024
  55. minimind liked eqgamer's post in the thread Anniversary Mission ?.

Whoever gave the green light on this mission deserves a promotion. An easy mission with awesome augs? I'm all in.

Mar 20, 2024
  56. minimind liked Marton's post in the thread Anniversary Mission ?.

This thread is not about loot from EQ 26th expansion. Anniversary content is supposed to be for all players. Clearly, with your...

Mar 20, 2024
  57. minimind liked alanus's post in the thread Anniversary Mission ?.

I thought it was pretty solid. Easy, but anniversary missions should be

Mar 20, 2024
  58. minimind liked Nennius's post in the thread Anniversary Mission ?.

I liked the rewards.

Mar 20, 2024
  59. minimind liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread What made you decide to try EQ back then.

Trying? ;p I succeeded at least some of the time! At least when i wasn't taunting!

Mar 20, 2024
  60. minimind replied to the thread What made you decide to try EQ back then.

My first EQ era was as a first-year college student in the dorms during the fall of 2000. My roommate was playing EQ and I had no idea...

Mar 20, 2024
  61. minimind replied to the thread What made you decide to try EQ back then.

THIS PITA ranger always trying to out-DPS me on raids... ;)

Mar 20, 2024
  62. minimind liked Pagan's post in the thread Warrior vs SK for a 3box.

My exp: long time SK player, recently boxed SK/ENC/CLR from classic to OOW, BiS or close to it on SK for the whole ride. Raid leader so I...

Mar 20, 2024
  63. minimind replied to the thread Warrior vs SK for a 3box.

I'll go against the grain here and suggest warrior. Here's some context, though: I'm a lazy berserker. Ya, I want to do maximum DPS, but...

Mar 19, 2024
  64. minimind replied to the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

I wouldn't go as far as saying "missions become the primary source of XP", but starting in ToV there is a sufficient boost to the...

Mar 19, 2024
  65. minimind replied to the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

That's definitely wacky. I'm running an i5-12600k and RTX 4060 Ti with 32GB of DDR4 3600 and the only problems I notice are a stutter...

Mar 19, 2024
  66. minimind liked Ratalthor's post in the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

We have a fix for the original issue internally. We are currently regression testing it and expect it to hit Live in the next update.

Mar 18, 2024
  67. minimind liked Tuco's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

All questions on the forum about boxing legality are 100% answered in this link:...

Mar 18, 2024
  68. minimind liked Nennius's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

Am I the only one who is amazed at the number of EQ lawyers there are?

Mar 18, 2024
  69. minimind liked fransisco's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

So how many accounts has the OP had banned over the years I wonder

Mar 18, 2024
  70. minimind liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

Look at what I have bolded it is using unattended automated gameplay as an example but didn't say that was the only thing that...

Mar 18, 2024
  71. minimind liked Fanra's post in the thread New Loading Screen.

Tacvi, Seat of the Slaver - Absor`s Remains Frizznik`s Remains Kaikachi`s Remains' Lyndroh`s Remains Maddoc`s Remains And more....

Mar 18, 2024
  72. minimind liked Lubianx's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Raid Mobs.

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but the mobs in the 25th Anniversary Raid are all grey cons. There are some spells/affects that don't...

Mar 17, 2024
  73. minimind liked Fanra's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

I have a feeling this has already been posted about, however, there ares so many different ways to talk about this it is difficult to...

Mar 17, 2024
  74. minimind liked Angeliana's post in the thread It is EverQuest’s 25th Anniversary!.

[IMG] Come join in the celebration and receive some gifts. It has been twenty-five years of quests completed, achievements earned,...

Mar 16, 2024
  75. minimind liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread New Loading Screen.

Is there a local copied saved anywhere? The art is honestly fantastic. @Angeliana help me out here.

Mar 15, 2024
  76. minimind liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Fixed Short freezes on mob spawn (DX11).

Internal good news to share: Typical NPC spawn performance has been improved by about 10x and its contribution to per-frame spikes has been...

Mar 15, 2024
  77. minimind liked Mrtyu's post in the thread Fixed Internally extra planar potential shard.

This is valid. Will get this fixed for next update.

Mar 15, 2024
  78. minimind liked Angeliana's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Found it (THANK YOU NIENTE!) hiding in one of the docs. It is now updated and posted in the appropriate section. The response is this:...

Mar 15, 2024
  79. minimind liked Angeliana's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Hail Norrathians! It's been a few weeks, but we've finally finished responding to the questions we are able to from the Year of Darkpaw...

Mar 14, 2024
  80. minimind liked Angeliana's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

UPDATE: The responses will be posted today, I am working on formatting them to appear nice on the forum. Thank you all for your patience.

Mar 13, 2024
  81. minimind liked Paladin's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

I have seen this happen more than once, myself. It is usually when a MoB is on a slant of some kind and one or both of its feet are...

Mar 13, 2024
  82. minimind replied to the thread QA In Progress Unusual amount of archery misses recently (pulling).

I'll keep that in mind with my axe-throwing and test it. I don't think I've let it go past ~8 or so wasted axes personally, but now...

Mar 13, 2024
  83. minimind replied to the thread Gallant Armor Lining Rarity.

I've been three-boxing (plus mercs) Final Fugue for a while now. I use my wife's zerk in the trio and FF is the only mission she's...

Mar 12, 2024
  84. minimind liked random_pawn00's post in the thread Gallant Armor Lining Rarity.

Gallant is MIA. Especially since the last patch. We run missions daily. We rarely see 1 piece of it. The spell drops are usually 121 or 122...

Mar 12, 2024
  85. minimind replied to the thread QA In Progress Unusual amount of archery misses recently (pulling).

I have the same experience with throwing axes as a berserker. It seems to be related to distance and positioning, but I'm yet to record the...

Mar 12, 2024
  86. minimind liked feytalangel's post in the thread QA In Progress Unusual amount of archery misses recently (pulling).

Playing a rogue I have used archery (bow/arrows) to pull for ages. Many many years. I know there are other options but I like the range I...

Mar 12, 2024
  87. minimind liked Santrigan's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

Yes can confirm this as well it happens a lot when you're fighting mobs on slopes in the LI zones. Haven't encountered this outside LI...

Mar 12, 2024
  88. minimind liked Nennius's post in the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

Sounds like time for an intervention. :)

Mar 11, 2024
  89. minimind liked Nennius's post in the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

Or if, like me, folks have saved up their free Daybreak bucks, there isn't a direct cost at all. It can pay to be cheap. :)

Mar 11, 2024
  90. minimind liked Angeliana's post in the thread Windows Display Calibration.

References This section contains links to AMD, Intel, and NVIDIA articles and tutorials that explain how to access and use their software...

Mar 11, 2024
  91. minimind liked Angeliana's post in the thread Windows Display Calibration.

NVIDIA The NVIDIA Control Panel tool provides control settings for NVIDIA display adapters. It has control sliders for: brightness,...

Mar 11, 2024
  92. minimind liked Angeliana's post in the thread Windows Display Calibration.

Intel The Intel Graphics Command Center tool provides control settings for Intel display adapters. It has control sliders for:...

Mar 11, 2024
  93. minimind liked Angeliana's post in the thread Windows Display Calibration.

AMD The AMD Radeon Software tool provides control settings for AMD display adapters. It has control sliders for: brightness, hue,...

Mar 11, 2024
  94. minimind liked Angeliana's post in the thread Windows Display Calibration.

Windows Display Color Calibration The Display Color Calibration tool is accessible via Windows Taskbar Search. Typing “calibrate display...

Mar 11, 2024
  95. minimind liked Angeliana's post in the thread Windows Display Calibration.

Introduction This document will explain how to calibrate the display settings of your Microsoft Windows PC. These settings include...

Mar 11, 2024
  96. minimind liked Angeliana's post in the thread Windows Display Calibration.

​​Table of Contents ​Introduction Windows Display Color Calibration AMD Intel NVIDIA References AMD Intel NVIDIA ​All images are...

Mar 11, 2024
  97. minimind liked Svann2's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

It happens sometimes on the spider mob in the heroes forge mission after you kill her eggs. Sometimes in her room and sometimes when she...

Mar 11, 2024
  98. minimind liked Riou's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

The poor exp per kill makes leveling the new Alternate Persona feature really tough, the amount of grinding for the last like 15 levels...

Mar 11, 2024
  99. minimind liked Cicelee's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I agree with everything you said except that last sentence. The problem for some players is that the first 15 years the game was a...

Mar 11, 2024
  100. minimind liked Cicelee's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I am not the one complaining about mob kill XP, the OP is. And I am not telling people to get over it- you are twisting my words around...

Mar 11, 2024
  101. minimind liked Cicelee's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I dunno. If XP was placed on mobs and removed from quests, some/many would have left years ago and they may not have had a 25th year. I...

Mar 11, 2024
  102. minimind replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

This happens to me most predictably in the dugout area the three goblins spawn in the Pal`Omen mission: Final Fugue. I've had it happen...

Mar 11, 2024
  103. minimind liked Angeliana's post in the thread EverQuest Swag Store is here!.

I love this! hahaha

Mar 8, 2024
  104. minimind liked Angeliana's post in the thread EverQuest Swag Store is here!.

As Fanra stated, once you've clicked the shirt you're insterested in, scroll down and you will find a Size guide. I like to call them...

Mar 8, 2024
  105. minimind liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 03/07/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

March 7, 2024 _____________________ *** Quests & Events *** - Changed the final three raids in Laurion's Song to use the new reward...

Mar 8, 2024
  106. minimind liked Hekaton's post in the thread Test Update 03/05/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Oh man I like your style. I bought my car two years ago and just saw it $2000 cheaper. I’m going to go back and ask for a refund

Mar 6, 2024
  107. minimind liked Meeko's post in the thread Test Update 03/05/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I wanted to explain this change in a bit more detail than is available with a one-line patch note. tl;dr This change will result in the...

Mar 6, 2024
  108. minimind liked Ratalthor's post in the thread Cannot Reproduce T3 Raid bug - Heroes Forged.

In this thread, we will investigate the first issue mentioned regarding the Heroes Forged. When reporting bugs on the Bug Forums, please...

Mar 5, 2024
  109. minimind liked Axxius's post in the thread Fixed Internally 'Plucked' raid achievement is bugged.

In that case the description is misleading and needs to be fixed.

Mar 4, 2024
  110. minimind replied to the thread Fixed Internally 'Plucked' raid achievement is bugged.

Confirmed on Luclin tonight (Norrathian Council of Guilds).

Mar 2, 2024
  111. minimind liked Angeliana's post in the thread Laurion’s Song Tier 3 Raids Unlocked!.

[IMG] Will you be brave enough to face the challenges that lie ahead? The time has come for even greater challenges to unlock! In this...

Mar 2, 2024
  112. minimind liked Fudd's post in the thread chain scraps of wither and decay?.

We redid ALL of the progression for TBM at 125 and found 0 wither and decay pieces. I fully believe it's like the fragment of alaran...

Mar 1, 2024
  113. minimind liked Moege's post in the thread Problem with Warrior Battle Leap AA.

Weigh up the 95k from battle leap against the swing you do not do while leaping. Its not worth using. Only use it if mob is out of combat...

Mar 1, 2024
  114. minimind liked Angeliana's post in the thread We’re March-ing right along!.

[IMG] We’re a fourth of the way into the Year of Darkpaw now!! We’ve sprung into March and are not even close to being done yet! We’ve...

Mar 1, 2024
  115. minimind liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread Ignore.

To add, it does show you that there is something from a blocked user in a thread, and provides a link to see it, for that thread only.

Feb 29, 2024
  116. minimind liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Ignore.

For ignore to actually ignore the other poster you have to be signed into the forums. If your not signed in you will see their posts. It...

Feb 29, 2024
  117. minimind liked Knifen's post in the thread Ignore.

It hides posts they make, but if its in a thread your watching, and they post in there, its just a line that says something about this...

Feb 29, 2024
  118. minimind replied to the thread Fixed Raid event: Myconid Mutiny - Massive Lag.

I played through this on Saturday night. There was a major lag spike every time the raid got turned into blue mushrooms. I recall people...

Feb 26, 2024
  119. minimind replied to the thread What do you like about playing EQ.

Variety of game play styles. Classes, level, content, group size, seriousness-- all variable. I haven't played on one yet. When I...

Feb 26, 2024
  120. minimind liked Rijacki's post in the thread Mea Culpa.

Grats to you and your partner on the babies! Sleep is now a mythical thing for you both...

Feb 23, 2024
  121. minimind liked Nennius's post in the thread Mea Culpa.

I seem to be getting in trouble lately. Two babies at home. Lack of sleep. Whatever excuse I can sell. Anyway, I like to kid around and I...

Feb 23, 2024
  122. minimind liked Knifen's post in the thread Collection Suggestion.

Great idea HOWEVER, their way of doing it would be to sell you a combiner from the DB store to combine it like ornaments. I...

Feb 23, 2024
  123. minimind liked Cicelee's post in the thread Collection Suggestion.

Collection set XYZ contains 8 collects to get. I want to sell all 8 in bazaar. As of now, the 8 take up 8 inventory slots. Over time bags...

Feb 23, 2024
  124. minimind liked Brickhaus's post in the thread We’ve heard the clamoring!.

Whatever you do about the in-person tickets, make sure they are non-transferable. It would be a shame for people who have no intention of...

Feb 23, 2024
  125. minimind liked Fanra's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - New Bugs Only.

Again, it can not be in the Test server patch notes and still be in the Live server patch notes.

Feb 23, 2024
  126. minimind liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - New Bugs Only.

And it doesn't need to be either, they leave things off the patch notes all the time for various reasons and they are not the only game...

Feb 23, 2024
  127. minimind liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - New Bugs Only.

If they are nerfing a quest because it gives to much of a reward why would they advertise that fact beforehand and encourage more...

Feb 23, 2024
  128. minimind liked Sdoofbuc's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - New Bugs Only.

Every time I zone or login, my mercs HP drop to 70%. I noticed it after this patch (2/13). The patch on 2/16 did not fix it. Merc health...

Feb 23, 2024
  129. minimind liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

No. This is new and where it's heading based on my internal tuning tests and player feedback :)

Feb 22, 2024
  130. minimind liked ttobey's post in the thread planetside sold?.

We are (fortunately for us, unfortunately for you) all still here.

Feb 19, 2024
  131. minimind replied to the thread What does you guild use for loot distribution?.

What system are you using? DKP awarded per time raided. Auction for dropped loot. Some loot transitions to /ran after it reaches...

Feb 16, 2024
  132. minimind liked Protagonist's post in the thread Devs, nobody is going to say it, but I will.....

"Nobody's going to say it, but here's a post that has gotten made at least once a month since WoW announced they did the thing I'm about to...

Feb 16, 2024
  133. minimind liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread Devs, nobody is going to say it, but I will.....

That would be so awesome though and we would still have way less lag lol. ... hmm does it work on p99? lets see some "art" how good...

Feb 16, 2024
  134. minimind liked Yinla's post in the thread Devs, nobody is going to say it, but I will.....

I'd like to see a TLP start in TSS. So many miss the level 1+ experience outside of classic.

Feb 16, 2024
  135. minimind liked 666DPSweDeliver's post in the thread New Slayer Achievement - Death Incarnate with Title..

I could agree with this only if they remove one of the NPC types thereby making it impossible to actually complete the achievement. I like...

Feb 15, 2024
  136. minimind liked Allayna's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Do it with a druid healer. I could (and have) analyze the differences in priest healing, comparing and contrasting them as a whole...

Feb 15, 2024
  137. minimind liked Swiss's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I hope everyone looking at splash over heal 97%~ percent also factors in that half of that flat over heal amount is from swarms/pets, and...

Feb 15, 2024
  138. minimind liked Peter_The_great's post in the thread Help with new hardware please.

One Everquest game should be just fine.

Feb 14, 2024
  139. minimind liked Riou's post in the thread Help with new hardware please.

If you only wanted to play 1 single character you would probably be fine

Feb 14, 2024
  140. minimind liked Fenthen's post in the thread Raid: Ankexfen Keep: Prisoners of Ankexfen.

This is an opinion, not necessarily a bug. I do agree with you, however. But it is consistent with numerous other raids that have a...

Feb 14, 2024
  141. minimind liked Kaliko's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Your beast will still be fine as long as you press buttons and know how to maximize the class. The pet will still be capable of tanking...

Feb 14, 2024
  142. minimind liked fransisco's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Its actually a GREAT buff for groupers. The gulf between raid and group pets pre LS is gigantonormous. Not sure why they decreased the...

Feb 14, 2024
  143. minimind liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Sorry, nothing for that issue yet. We're working on it. In the meanwhile, be sure to disable the AlwaysOnTop variable in eqclient.ini,...

Feb 14, 2024
  144. minimind liked Cairbrae's post in the thread CPU Affinity -- Clientcore changes to INI.

I highly recommend leaving ClientCore# variables with the default value of -1. Any other value can have detrimental impact on performance:...

Feb 12, 2024
  145. minimind liked Riou's post in the thread EQResource.

Went boom badly yea

Feb 10, 2024
  146. minimind liked Angeliana's post in the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

Then that is a violation itself.

Feb 6, 2024
  147. minimind liked KushallaFV's post in the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

It's a one question survey asking how likely you are to recommend EQ to friends, and then a write in for anything you'd like to add.

Feb 4, 2024
  148. minimind liked Mepps's post in the thread EQ Survey.

Hi all. Please take a moment to fill out this exceptionally brief survey about your experiences playing EverQuest. We really appreciate it!...

Feb 4, 2024
  149. minimind liked Iuwene's post in the thread Gallant Focus of Fortitude/Heroism.

I would assume it is intentional. In NoS not every mission dropped the focus. Never have seen it from the Door.

Feb 4, 2024
  150. minimind liked Zolav's post in the thread Feedback Devastating Assault ?!.

From what I can tell, from the zerker side, there is no shared timers. But it will over-ride Furious ramp, so just be careful when burning...

Feb 2, 2024
  151. minimind replied to the thread Feedback Devastating Assault ?!.

MOAR is MOAR. This is MOAR.

Feb 2, 2024
  152. minimind liked Zolav's post in the thread Feedback Devastating Assault ?!.

It is like a mini-furious rampage.. only diff is.. -It does NOT hit your main target with an extra round, only non targeted mobs in the...

Feb 2, 2024
  153. minimind liked FYAD's post in the thread Feedback Devastating Assault ?!.

Is free damage and you're going to be at the AA cap for a long time anyways, so why not put the AA into it?

Feb 2, 2024
  154. minimind liked Cairbrae's post in the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

Missing graphical elements are related to this topic. Both issues are being worked on. Thanks for the bug reports.

Feb 2, 2024
  155. minimind replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

I'm not kidding when I say that the progression of number sizes in long-lifed games is one of my favorite discussion topics. Everyone...

Jan 30, 2024
  156. minimind liked Windance's post in the thread Refund?.

Have you tried any of the "fixes" for your issues?

Jan 30, 2024
  157. minimind liked Zinth's post in the thread Refund?.

oh? playing it just fine here... what is the issue?

Jan 30, 2024
  158. minimind liked lagkills's post in the thread Refund?.

I agree not being able to force AA via nvidia panel anymore is a travesty but calling game unplayable is hyperbole

Jan 30, 2024
  159. minimind liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Request: Out of Cycle Live Patch to Fix DX11.

Thank you. Yes, I'm drafting such a guide for AMD, Intel and NVIDIA adapters, with screen shots from Windows 10 and 11. I expect to...

Jan 29, 2024
  160. minimind liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Request: Out of Cycle Live Patch to Fix DX11.

I hear you and I'd like to respond once more on this particular side topic (of this thread). Please let me clarify any technical...

Jan 29, 2024
  161. minimind liked Shea's post in the thread Final Fuge - Goblins.

The 3 goblins are the most random, sketchiest part of this mission. Seems like their agro is completely random. When I first started...

Jan 29, 2024
  162. minimind liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Final Fuge - Goblins.

Yep, we've seen just about every scenario. Sometimes, all 3 will come out and engage with the NPCs. Sometimes, they stay in the ditch...

Jan 29, 2024
  163. minimind liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Request: Out of Cycle Live Patch to Fix DX11.

No, Test is ahead of Live in regards to those two DX11 fixes.

Jan 29, 2024
  164. minimind liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Request: Out of Cycle Live Patch to Fix DX11.

Except it wasn't a hotfix and it was done at the same time as the true-up. The note was posted after that fact because it was an...

Jan 29, 2024
  165. minimind liked Scila's post in the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

In Cair's defense - I worked with them for a long time yesterday trying to get to the bottom of things. They are reaching out beyond their...

Jan 27, 2024
  166. minimind liked Lodestar's post in the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Finalized results/testing now being provided, as I don't want to test this for more than a whole week. Daybreak has other DX11 enhancements...

Jan 26, 2024
  167. minimind liked Fanra's post in the thread Has there been a response regarding the DX11 issues?.

If you click the Staff Post Tracker button up top, you will see that Cairbrae has posted a work-around that may help some issues....

Jan 26, 2024
  168. minimind replied to the thread Post your Box... and why you like it. (Min 3 toons).

Berserker, Berserker, Shaman w/ Mercs: Tank, Healer, Healer Warrior, Berserker, Shaman w Mercs: Healer, Healer, Melee DPS I like them...

Jan 26, 2024
  169. minimind liked Bernel's post in the thread Test Update 1/23/24 - Discussion.

I just logged into Test and was shocked at how smooth the graphics were. I wasn't logging in to Test to try out the graphics. I was just...

Jan 26, 2024
  170. minimind liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 1/23/24 - Discussion.

*** Miscellaneous *** DirectX 11 Changes: - Fixed 2.0 Pixel Shader usage. - Applied a speculative fix for some kaleidoscope-like...

Jan 26, 2024
  171. minimind replied to the thread DX11 - Why were our expectations so high?.

Expect bugs with big changes. DX11 is a big change. There are bugs. There are also a couple work-arounds for the stuttering. One increased...

Jan 25, 2024
  172. minimind liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

That is their official policy yes. The policy doesn't exist because ks'ing is the goal. The goal is to not have to do customer support. If...

Jan 25, 2024
  173. minimind liked Svann2's post in the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

Id say the rule is "DBG wont do anything about it anymore." That doesnt make it right.

Jan 25, 2024
  174. minimind liked Svann2's post in the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

Old news. Couple things about that though. You can out dps strictly as a dps race but you arent allowed to: 1. train a camp 2....

Jan 25, 2024
  175. minimind liked Lodestar's post in the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Thanks for posting on this memory.ini file Cairbrae, this is going to be a total game changer after my initial testing. I, and I'm sure...

Jan 24, 2024
  176. minimind liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Yes, those values are in Megabytes. In my testing, I haven't see a zone use more than 200 MB of texture memory, specifically, and...

Jan 24, 2024
  177. minimind replied to the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

HOLY MOLY. These changes make a massive increase in performance for me. Beyond just fixing the stutter, it all but eliminates Guild...

Jan 24, 2024
  178. minimind replied to the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Out of my own curiosity, what do the values on MaxHighQualityTextureMem and DownsampleTextureMem represent? Megabytes of allocable RAM?...

Jan 24, 2024
  179. minimind liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Thanks for the bug report. Flip model (DXGI_SWAP_EFFECT_FLIP_DISCARD) is enabled if running on Windows 10 or later. The feature is...

Jan 24, 2024
  180. minimind liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Please try this work around. It should benefit players with modern recommended graphics cards. Copy the EQ file Resources\Memory.ini...

Jan 24, 2024
  181. minimind liked Vumad's post in the thread A request for mounts.

You're awesome for jumping on the improvement so quickly.

Jan 24, 2024
  182. minimind liked ttobey's post in the thread A request for mounts.

OK Mount movement- I've pretty much done all I can, it's now in codes hands to get the camera working correctly. It's a universal issue on...

Jan 24, 2024
  183. minimind liked Svann2's post in the thread There's no point in a Bazaar mule.

For those good sellers trying to keep all your items priced right, here is a trick. control-shift-click the item and it brings up bazaar...

Jan 23, 2024
  184. minimind replied to the thread LS Attuneable Non-Visibles - No Luck Stat.

Thank you!

Jan 23, 2024
  185. minimind liked Gialana's post in the thread LS Attuneable Non-Visibles - No Luck Stat.

Luck has never been on the T1 drops.

Jan 23, 2024
  186. minimind liked Risiko's post in the thread Persona Gear Swap - Looking for "Best Practices" Help.

One of the things I have started doing is I keep one big bag empty. When I get ready to swap personas, I put that bag in the first...

Jan 23, 2024
  187. minimind replied to the thread There's no point in a Bazaar mule.

Exactly. This is my method. I don't even set up my trader all that frequently, but when I do, I undercut EVERYONE by like 40%, announce...

Jan 23, 2024
  188. minimind liked Svann2's post in the thread There's no point in a Bazaar mule.

The way to beat undercutters is to undercut them enough that they dont want to lower their prices anymore. At that point they either buy...

Jan 23, 2024
  189. minimind liked Smokezz's post in the thread There's no point in a Bazaar mule.

That's not the reason there is no point... the automated pricing bots is the real reason.

Jan 23, 2024
  190. minimind replied to the thread Make Laurion's Inn as a Separate Zone.

I agree with a slight modification. 30 minutes of inactivity = auto-port to Plane of Tranquility. It's safe and just one zone away.

Jan 23, 2024
  191. minimind posted a new thread.

LS Attuneable Non-Visibles - No Luck Stat

I have a number of LS attuneable drops that I was about to put on alts, but notices they're missing luck stats (mask, shoulders, belt,...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jan 23, 2024
  192. minimind replied to the thread Poleaxe of Memoryforged Desolation.

Also, you can get a better weapon that last expansion's Berserker-only raid-level poleaxe as an attuneable drop from T1 Laurion's Song...

Jan 23, 2024
  193. minimind replied to the thread Poleaxe of Memoryforged Desolation.

If I understand correctly, the Memoryforged Desolation drops are expansion-wide rares intended to emulate prior expansions' raid drops....

Jan 23, 2024
  194. minimind liked Atlans's post in the thread You're in our (dark) world now.....

OMG OMG THANK YOU Svann2 !!!! I went into the EQClient, changed the texturequality to 1 and now I have this: [IMG] A little on the...

Jan 23, 2024