It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Angeliana, Jan 10, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toukan Augur

Why has there been no Armor Class on trophies (from collections) for years now ?
    KarmaKitty likes this.
  2. bava New Member

I'm just a humble cleric of the evil Dark Elf variety. If I could have more evil spells at the ready to attack the forces of good it would be greatly appreciated. One more spell gem? Just one? Five would be even better but I know better than to ask.
    fransisco likes this.
  3. Kalipto Augur

Any chance you could move character titles (suffix and prefix) above and below their name and then make them smaller? I want to see peoples titles but it's just way too much clutter.
    cryptastix, EagleTalon99 and Metanis like this.
  4. Santrigan Lorekeeper

Hi,

Can you make Necromancer Lifeburn aa stack with other Lifeburns?
    [Sun Feb 11 19:41:03 2024] Your Life Burn IX spell on Rufus Invictus has been overwritten.

Also can you unblock the Stackinggroup for Grip of Mori?
    It shares a stacking group with SK and Bst spell/disc.
  5. losechange New Member

Can u add a trade skill button to use items in house
    can we get the following merc; Bard // ranger // enchanter //
    can we get player input on creating expac and content (the content is dry like toast with no butter)
  6. losechange New Member

Can we get a button like (use personal depot), but for us to use housing trade skill stuff
    Can we get the following merc classes; Bard // ranger // chanter // shaman
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

What is the plan for personas inventory to make it easier to manage?
    With the need to med after switching persona, is the need for being in a fast camp zone still needed?
    Will there be guides on the new TLP server(s)?
    The guides reward a spoon ornament as a reward can it be changed to all weapons rather than just range?
    Will the Vaniki server stick around when it reaches live?
    Was the introduction of FTE all that you hoped it would be? If so will it be on all future TLP servers?
    Barton-Vox likes this.
  8. Valcron Elder

Dark Paw Devs,

Thank you so much for everything, here is my last question.

- Wizard Beam spells vs Mage Beam spells

Mages can constantly recast their beam spells with zero downside

Wizard beam spells are insta-cast but have a great chance of blinding you for over 6 seconds and have a 10-12 second cool down. Can one of the designers kindly look at the disparity for Wizard beam spells vs Mage? The penalties just seem to be a lot more significant than they should be.

- Valcron
    Yinla and Barton-Vox like this.
  9. Dre. Altoholic

10. Valcron Elder

Dear Darkpaw Devs,

Sorry this is my real final question!

Mercenary's are nice to have in the game however the DPS version and the Tank version have fallen behind significantly in terms of use. The healer is still pretty decent, are there any plans to potentially adjust these so they are some what relevant?
    Fenthen, Skribbs and Barton-Vox like this.
  11. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

Thank you all for your questions! We will gather them all up, parse them out, and get some answers back to you in March!
    Glyndus, Shalom, KarmaKitty and 5 others like this.
  12. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

UPDATE: The responses will be posted today, I am working on formatting them to appear nice on the forum. Thank you all for your patience.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.