minimind's Recent Activity

1. minimind liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread [Feedback/Request] Enchanting, Imbueing, and Making Mana.

2 dev, me and a peer tester, QA time. About... 4 hours me, not sure QA and peer tester, probably a notable fraction of an hour. And...

Sep 30, 2020 at 9:42 AM
  2. minimind liked Sobmre's post in the thread In Anguish Over Anguish.

you cant do deathkneel boxing, you'll need at least 3-4 live people event 2 is horrible

Sep 29, 2020 at 11:48 AM
  3. minimind liked Dythan's post in the thread In Anguish Over Anguish.

This guy gets it

Sep 29, 2020 at 11:47 AM
  4. minimind liked Qbert's post in the thread In Anguish Over Anguish.

You can use offline players to fulfill the requirement. Just fill a group with alts (level is irrelevant . . . so make a free account with...

Sep 29, 2020 at 11:47 AM
  5. minimind liked Svann2's post in the thread Best way to obtain new Power Sources?.

offering the suggestion - buy with mission and/or raid coin. edit: for me I dont mind crafting, but some dont craft.

Sep 29, 2020 at 11:46 AM
  6. minimind liked Yinla's post in the thread Best way to obtain new Power Sources?.

TBS > TOV ToV had far too much locked behind completing the earring.

Sep 29, 2020 at 11:46 AM
  7. minimind liked Szilent's post in the thread Why is rogue epic 2.0 so terrible?.

The situation you describe is terrible indeed but it just doesn't exist. Faster weapons are advantaged in EverQuest melee. And augments...

Sep 29, 2020 at 11:44 AM
  8. minimind liked Szilent's post in the thread Why is rogue epic 2.0 so terrible?.

Aneuk Dagger of Eye Gouging is *23* dly. For its *20%* higher dly, it's 28+1dmg instead of 27+2dmg. Is there some other weapon that you say...

Sep 29, 2020 at 11:43 AM
  9. minimind liked Szilent's post in the thread Who gives the best adps boost to a zerker?.

beastlord numbers tooo. pls more nummmmmbers

Sep 28, 2020 at 3:43 PM
  10. minimind liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread [Feedback/Request] Enchanting, Imbueing, and Making Mana.

I concede the point. But, yes, as implied here, priorities! It has not made it to the top of the list.

Sep 28, 2020 at 3:42 PM
  11. minimind replied to the thread Share your worst DB customer services stories.

Once I looted something on one character when I intended to do so on another. I petitioned to have it switched and was told: "Looting an...

Sep 24, 2020
  12. minimind liked Poppinfresh's post in the thread Worst Zone in EQ.

Mine is Dagnor's Cauldron. Seriously, everything about it is eww. The goofy, zig-zaggy entrance from Butcherblock... the dull gray...

Sep 23, 2020
  13. minimind liked Lilura's post in the thread Restless Ice ornaments are a myth.

Oh ok. Guess I should be grateful for the 2 pieces I have.

Sep 23, 2020
  14. minimind liked Skuz's post in the thread abject failure as a company.

Extreme exaggeration is not a good form of self expression, it undermines the sincerity of your words to such a degree that nobody can...

Sep 22, 2020
  15. minimind liked Szilent's post in the thread Warrior epic 2.0.

nope. that said, free hp boost in combat is free hp boost in combat. I have my free 800hp boost rockin on-cooldown via my spam bar every...

Sep 19, 2020
  16. minimind liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Low priority to fix but still annoying.

I do consider spending time reading these forums and making some responses important, even though I really don't have time for this as...

Sep 19, 2020
  17. minimind liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Low priority to fix but still annoying.

I figure people want to hear from devs, not have a perfect dev. I don't always have time to do the research. I just don't. Even the 5...

Sep 19, 2020
  18. minimind liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Dear DBG/DPG - From an EQ-Player.

Thank you Daybreak/Darkpaw for keeping Everquest up and going.

Sep 18, 2020
  19. minimind liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Dear DBG/DPG - From an EQ-Player.

The OP does not know anything about the security risks of being too publicly loose lipped with actual IT issues. They don't tell us because...

Sep 18, 2020
  20. minimind replied to the thread Dear DBG/DPG - From an EQ-Player.

Because they're trying to do what has been requested of them. When there's no estimated downtime, there are complaints. When the...

Sep 17, 2020
  21. minimind liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Will the 4 TBL evolve items age out in next expansion?.

I'm confused as to why some people posting here seem to think these will age out for groupers "for sure", considering maxed without the...

Sep 17, 2020
  22. minimind liked Yinla's post in the thread Will the 4 TBL evolve items age out in next expansion?.

No for groupers Maybe for raiders, this depends on a lot. :)

Sep 17, 2020
  23. minimind liked Runes's post in the thread so they took away clicky aggro.

Ok I am going to bring up something here that is not going to be popular with a lot of people. I have seen the jboots aggro method and...

Sep 17, 2020
  24. minimind liked niente's post in the thread Confirmed The patch broke our fellowship.

The fellowship data in the DB looks fine for those who sent me a PM. Nevermind, there is something wrong with the DB data. Thanks to those...

Sep 17, 2020
  25. minimind liked Fezagorn's post in the thread Confirmed The patch broke our fellowship.

Same issue as Graytis, also on Luclin, different fellowship. I've also had myself appear as not in any zone, and it (for me) didn't appear...

Sep 17, 2020
  26. minimind liked Graytis's post in the thread Confirmed The patch broke our fellowship.

We have a similar issue going on in our fellowship. As leader, I see a full and complete fellowship roster (although they don't appear in...

Sep 17, 2020
  27. minimind liked Gesiah's post in the thread We Demand Answers!.

[media]

Sep 17, 2020
  28. minimind liked phattoni's post in the thread Mouseturn Stuttering/Hitching.

did any of this help you ??

Sep 15, 2020
  29. minimind liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

I also can't promise where I place this. So don't stock up too much? It may be marketplace, it may be overseer merchant, it may be...

Sep 10, 2020
  30. minimind liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Not A Bug Bonus exp stopped EARLY!.

The issue we had is: Events run by the event system set ALL of the bonuses when they make changes. So If it's giving EXP bonus, it sets...

Sep 9, 2020
  31. minimind liked Skuz's post in the thread Not A Bug Bonus exp stopped EARLY!.

Thank you Ngreth, interrupting your rest to look after this is appreciated.

Sep 9, 2020
  32. minimind liked slatil's post in the thread Raid Warriors - What Illusions/Familiar combo do you tend to run? (Tov).

jann mask and emperor ganak familiar tehre migth be some thing eles but i think thouse are the best

Sep 8, 2020
  33. minimind liked Sancus's post in the thread Mage Epic 2.5 has a bonus Necro 2.0 Focus Spell Description.

It is a new and incorrect description. It appears that in the August patch, all of the Empowerment of Shadows foci were changed to have...

Sep 8, 2020
  34. minimind liked Skuz's post in the thread Dissident Rage.

Check out https://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Progressive_spells Dissident Rage is the upgrade to Dichotomic Rage - it will have 2 entries...

Sep 8, 2020
  35. minimind liked Braveheart's post in the thread Labor Day Weekend Bonus!.

DB is going to roll everyone back 12 hours and turn double xp back on so we get the full day... That's a common core math...

Sep 8, 2020
  36. minimind liked Sokki's post in the thread Keyrings & Hotkeys.

Yeah, that's definitely odd. I have a good bit of illusions/mounts hotkeyed and I've never seen any of them disappear.

Sep 7, 2020
  37. minimind liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Keyrings & Hotkeys.

Very strange. Not something I've seen before, sadly :/

Sep 7, 2020
  38. minimind liked Skuz's post in the thread Confirmed Necro Epic Still Works Fine At 115.

I am probably (along with many others) starting to sound like a broken record by now but..... DoT consolidation/revamp was done in...

Sep 2, 2020
  39. minimind liked Murt's post in the thread Confirmed Necro Epic Still Works Fine At 115.

Got it, misunderstood what the post was saying on first read. My mistake..

Sep 2, 2020
  40. minimind liked Cicelee's post in the thread Necro Epic 2.0: before/after.

Well don't I feel dumb.

Sep 2, 2020
  41. minimind liked dreamweaver's post in the thread How to Send a Dump File to the Dev Team.

If a bug or issue has been hard for our team to reproduce internally, we may request a dump file. Follow these instructions HERE to...

Sep 2, 2020
  42. minimind liked Skuz's post in the thread Minimum level for epic ?.

I always assumed 46 since I played a warrior during Kunark the first time around & that needed drops from the planes, not sure if Rogue &...

Sep 1, 2020
  43. minimind liked Tatanka's post in the thread Who helps you EQ?.

Not much help, looks like they're already mezzed ;)

Aug 31, 2020
  44. minimind liked menown's post in the thread Max Melee 2H vs 1H.

I have a difficult time finding the sweet spot most of the time. Instead of backing in and out of range finding the "sweet spot", I just...

Aug 31, 2020
  45. minimind replied to the thread EQ Next!.

I'm cautiously hopeful.

Aug 29, 2020
  46. minimind liked Evertrek's post in the thread EQ Next!.

Nice <-- click

Aug 29, 2020
  47. minimind liked Skuz's post in the thread Duels and Charmed Mobs.

Sounds like an exploit that should be sent direct to the team via a petition.rather than advertised here.

Aug 28, 2020
  48. minimind liked Pip's post in the thread Fixed Internally Highlor Kobolds.

It's just THAT easy! ...holy cow it actually was! Fixed internally.

Aug 28, 2020
  49. minimind liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Velium Transmogrifant Patch.

This is working as intended. We want you to have a high skill to create it. At the same time there are many components and at this...

Aug 26, 2020
  50. minimind liked Skuz's post in the thread Fixed Internally Multi-binds activating simultaneously.

No argument here. A bit of streamlining would be awesome, some stuff to click is okay but when you have to create complex firing...

Aug 25, 2020
  51. minimind liked niente's post in the thread Fixed Internally Multi-binds activating simultaneously.

Not sure that whatever happened with combat abilities was done intentionally. If I had to guess, it was a side effect of a speculative fix...

Aug 25, 2020
  52. minimind liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Current Downtime - August 21, 2020.

During the process of bringing the worlds back up, additional errors surfaced and extended the time needed to bring the servers back up...

Aug 21, 2020
  53. minimind replied to the thread Cestus Dei.

Cestus Dei is a member of the Norrathian Council of Guilds (as with my guild). NCG's longest running raid (Saturday Night Corpse Run) is on...

Aug 20, 2020
  54. minimind liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

People share this kind of frustration at times - I promise you non-constructive posts like this cause entire threads to become ignored....

Aug 20, 2020
  55. minimind liked Skuz's post in the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

I think part of the problem is there never really was any concept of a "DPS Hierarchy" within the class-design, players always had the...

Aug 19, 2020
  56. minimind liked Cicelee's post in the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

The perception of the wizard class is that they are being over shadowed by other classes in the burst DPS mode, which is where wizards...

Aug 19, 2020
  57. minimind liked Cadira's post in the thread Planar Power 15/35 at 115....

I think the effects are going to be minor, but, increasing your dex cap will increase melee crit chance a tiny amount so it's not entirely...

Aug 19, 2020
  58. minimind liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread New Patch Ruined Custom UI Skins.

It's likely the removal of voice chat which broke it. I had to strip out references to it in EQUI_PlayerWindow, EQUI_GroupWindow, and...

Aug 19, 2020
  59. minimind liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Server traansfers available? Devs?.

They are.

Aug 19, 2020
  60. minimind liked Skuz's post in the thread EQPLAYERS.

Maybe the forum should have the functionality to lock threads after so much time has passed since the last post was made. Google etc...

Aug 19, 2020
  61. minimind liked Elricvonclief's post in the thread EQ PLAYERS.

I remember that was because EQplayers couldn't be trusted for accuracy. Many folks had problems with it showing weeks or months old...

Aug 18, 2020
  62. minimind liked Braveheart's post in the thread EQ PLAYERS.

Partner with Magelo. Allow in game sync to communicate with their system so it includes all players in the data base. Why build something...

Aug 18, 2020
  63. minimind liked Tolzol's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Necros are very very good in group setting currently if you pull multiple mobs at a time and not singles. I’d take a necro over any other...

Aug 17, 2020
  64. minimind replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

I'll donate one my own DKP for the levity you bring to the thread. ;)

Aug 14, 2020
  65. minimind replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

A tank is needed. A healer is needed. DPS is usually needed if you want to kill things with any reasonable speed. That DPS can be burst...

Aug 14, 2020
  66. minimind liked Skuz's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Correct but those have been stagnated & carried the same effect onto each successive expansion;s gear so clearly they are intended to...

Aug 13, 2020
  67. minimind liked Tappin's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Why not bring the Necro 2.0 in line with other epics by making it a short duration buff instead of a worn effect. Many of the other...

Aug 13, 2020
  68. minimind liked Cicelee's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Raid necromancers should have zero issues getting a raid ore to make a 2hb before Wednesday, either via chest or currency. Heck maybe...

Aug 13, 2020
  69. minimind replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

I'm one of those zerks that is often at the top of his raid DPS (raid alliance, just got into TBL). I've loved having necros top the...

Aug 13, 2020
  70. minimind liked Skuz's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Every other class has to contend with proper mana-management throttling their damage, why should Necro be excepted from that? They...

Aug 13, 2020
  71. minimind replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Not to mention the flurry nerf in SoF (?) and the epic nerf (the click it used to re-proc itself).

Aug 13, 2020
  72. minimind liked Zynt's post in the thread ToV Chase Loot.

I did 20kish AA in FM and saw one Golden Soldier's Mask. I'm coming up on 8 or 9k AA in ToV and haven't seen anything.

Aug 11, 2020
  73. minimind liked Sancus's post in the thread Confirmed Pet Melee Lag.

I have not seen material improvements to pet lag (or raid zone lag) since this bug report. I appreciate the effort in addressing this,...

Aug 10, 2020
  74. minimind liked Sancus's post in the thread Confirmed Pet Melee Lag.

Summary: Pets have a significant issue with lag in most modern raids. In many of these situations, they swing at a significantly slower...

Aug 10, 2020
  75. minimind liked MarttinPH's post in the thread Confirmed Pet Melee Lag.

Amazing amount of research!

Aug 10, 2020
  76. minimind replied to the thread Is there a list of missions i need to do for hero aas.

I've just been collecting them by going back and 2-boxing older expansions and completing all the quests/missions.

Aug 10, 2020
  77. minimind liked Skuz's post in the thread Shaman Epic: Spear of Fate.

Quest was changed some time back to prevent that workaround so you now have to do the full quest chain the developers originally...

Aug 8, 2020
  78. minimind replied to the thread Died in the Lobby, No Corpse, Lost Experience.

Yep. Now I just want to know! ;)

Aug 7, 2020
  79. minimind replied to the thread Died in the Lobby, No Corpse, Lost Experience.

Update: Did a Log Search Thickn is my shammy box. That's when I was AFK in the lobby. I was full HP and I had a lingering...

Aug 7, 2020
  80. minimind replied to the thread Died in the Lobby, No Corpse, Lost Experience.

Good call. Ran out there and couldn't figure out how to check. It's been well over a decade since I had. I checked Allakzaam and...

Aug 6, 2020
  81. minimind posted a new thread.

Died in the Lobby, No Corpse, Lost Experience

Howdy all, Weird thing. I left Lilbraen in the lobby along with 2 other characters last night to soak up buffs. I had an internet issue...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Aug 6, 2020
  82. minimind liked niente's post in the thread Enumerated SPA list.

I can't edit the original post, here are some new ones: 521 Endurance Absorb % Damage 522 Instant Mana % 523 Instant Endurance % 524...

Aug 6, 2020
  83. minimind liked Smokezz's post in the thread Daybreak Forums security risk.

It's already fixed.

Aug 6, 2020
  84. minimind liked Nennius's post in the thread Daybreak Forums security risk.

I did not get this warning. Should I feel left out?

Aug 6, 2020
  85. minimind liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Raid Banner.

remember to "like" the original post. Lubi, HUGS. 100% agreement here you know that.

Aug 6, 2020
  86. minimind liked Avina's post in the thread Raid Banner.

Our guild has less than 10 members that are actively playing but we participate in the pick up raids on Bertox on Friday and Saturdays. A...

Aug 6, 2020
  87. minimind liked Smokezz's post in the thread Daybreak Forums security risk.

Everyone will get it on any daybreakgames.com site. The SSL certificate expired... The staff will all see it as well. It'll get fixed...

Aug 6, 2020
  88. minimind liked Nadisia's post in the thread Let's discuss revenue generation and epic 2.0's.

Sorry, I don't want to sound pedantic but : Remove damage shields Equip a no-riposte weapon (Fire beetle eye, tradeskill trophy, etc)...

Aug 5, 2020
  89. minimind liked Smokezz's post in the thread Let's discuss revenue generation and epic 2.0's.

That'll get you a positive response from the devs! Be rude and obnoxious.

Aug 5, 2020
  90. minimind liked Benito's post in the thread Let's discuss revenue generation and epic 2.0's.

I haven't done the Ranger 1.5 yet. Are you saying that you need to bring down the mob's health to 10% or are you targeting 2 mobs but...

Aug 5, 2020
  91. minimind liked Benito's post in the thread Let's discuss revenue generation and epic 2.0's.

I think you should describe your problem in the Bug Reports forum. Which class 2.0? Event/Step/Stage. Detail of the Problem. Attempts at...

Aug 5, 2020
  92. minimind replied to the thread Cannot Cancel Membership.

Yep. Something's buggy. The only thing showing under the Membership Info page for me (on Firefox, Chrome, and Edge) is an orange "Back"...

Aug 2, 2020
  93. minimind liked Yinla's post in the thread Cannot Cancel Membership.

Something definatly up with the EQ site today, I have a guildie who wants to pay his subscription but it won't go through, he isn't a happy...

Aug 2, 2020
  94. minimind liked Delacroix's post in the thread Cannot Cancel Membership.

I don't see any cancel button either. It's clearly broken.

Aug 2, 2020
  95. minimind liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Cannot Cancel Membership.

It shows for you but it is not showing for OP and it is not showing correctly on 8 of my accounts. I am not looking to cancel but it...

Aug 2, 2020
  96. minimind liked Windance's post in the thread Raid Banner.

Bertox has a fairly active pick up raid running fri/sat night. They have the same issue. With members from so many different guilds its...

Aug 1, 2020
  97. minimind liked Lubianx's post in the thread Raid Banner.

Mainly talking about alliance raids, but PuR would work too I am part of an alliance on Luclin (NCG) that comprises of at least 5 or more...

Aug 1, 2020
  98. minimind liked Lubianx's post in the thread Raid Banner.

Could we please look at having Raid Banners? These would work the same as guild Banners but be for the raid. The reason for this is it...

Aug 1, 2020
  99. minimind liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread DP Marketplace / Revenue suggestion.

Halflings don't wear shoes! So no sock problems. Hair is "while you eat" floss The dirt, from bare feet on the ground, adds some extra...

Jul 31, 2020
  100. minimind liked Angahran's post in the thread Request - More Bags that can only hold one specific item Type.

Not sure about bags that hold one item type. However being able to tag an existing 'general purpose' bag to only accept a specific type of...

Jul 31, 2020
  101. minimind liked Absor's post in the thread Fixed Internally Earning One's Place -- task in Stratos.

Ah. Ngreth straightened me out. Faction math is not fun. I'm fixing it and making the faction requirement "Threateningly", which is...

Jul 30, 2020
  102. minimind replied to the thread Devs, please increase the fellowship size.

The fellowship of the ring had 9 members, so 12's not so bad. More like one people plus one alt each.

Jul 30, 2020
  103. minimind liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Tanking Heroics and Raid Boss Strikethrough.

I'd cry with a merc healer as a warrior. Diminishing returns on shielding, avoidance, whatever one dex gives are a thing. It takes...

Jul 30, 2020
  104. minimind liked Sianjian's post in the thread Lights Floating Away From Sources.

Ah so it was! Thank you! Now I just need to figure out how to get the viewport to look right on a 3440x1440 monitor D: Such a weird...

Jul 29, 2020
  105. minimind liked Maedhros's post in the thread Rest in peace Raswa.

I'm posting to inform the EQ community about the passing of Raswa. He played a ranger as his main. He was a really good guy and he will be...

Jul 29, 2020
  106. minimind liked Nniki's post in the thread ToFS Merc Quests.

Another player with the appropriate keys can take you with them to the various floors in the tower if you aren't able to obtain the keys...

Jul 28, 2020
  107. minimind liked Krezzy's post in the thread Qeynos Afternoon Tea - Only Stacking to 20.

Ironically, even bandages stack to 1000 now.

Jul 28, 2020
  108. minimind liked Aneuren's post in the thread Qeynos Afternoon Tea - Only Stacking to 20.

Hold my beer

Jul 28, 2020
  109. minimind liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Qeynos Afternoon Tea - Only Stacking to 20.

It's not a tradeskill item, some food/water stacking to 1000 is an unintended benefit that Ngreth was gracious enough to not nerf.

Jul 28, 2020
  110. minimind liked Barton's post in the thread Why did the damage from Damage Shield spells increase so drastically with ToV?.

The spells needed the bump. Mob health went up by large percentages every expansion Damage shields went up very little until recently or...

Jul 27, 2020
  111. minimind liked Xyphen's post in the thread Misty Acorns.

The ground spawns are supposed to be found around the trees. The problem is that their locations were not updated when the zone was...

Jul 26, 2020
  112. minimind replied to the thread Luclin Guild Lobby - Client Crashing When Entering.

Looks like I can get in now.

Jul 25, 2020
  113. minimind posted a new thread.

Luclin Guild Lobby - Client Crashing When Entering

I was pretty sure that I left two characters AFK in the lobby to soak up buffs last night. This morning, both instances of EQ were gone. I...

Forum: Player Support

Jul 25, 2020
  114. minimind replied to the thread EQ Resource down?.

It's up now for me.

Jul 24, 2020
  115. minimind replied to the thread Request - More Bags that can only hold one specific item Type.

I would pay for that feature on at least one of my accounts. Possibly all three.

Jul 23, 2020
  116. minimind liked Braveheart's post in the thread Request - More Bags that can only hold one specific item Type.

How about the ability to use the filter to "mail all" to the same character. e.g. If i want to sort Find "pelts" then I can open...

Jul 23, 2020
  117. minimind liked Cragzop's post in the thread Cannot Reproduce Tradeskill Drops - ToV.

Something may be off, but your math is wrong for the new logs and pelts: .5% of 250 is really .005 x 250 ... or 1.25 But it looks like...

Jul 23, 2020
  118. minimind liked Seor's post in the thread Request - More Bags that can only hold one specific item Type.

I’d love a weapon key ring linked with our bandolier. Hate that my weapons get randomly dumped into backpacks along with loot trash and...

Jul 23, 2020
  119. minimind liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Request - More Bags that can only hold one specific item Type.

We are often looking at new things... You may hear news in a few months... maybe? Sounds feasible code wise, and , yes as you...

Jul 23, 2020
  120. minimind liked Spankage's post in the thread Tanking Heroics and Raid Boss Strikethrough.

As your warrior is a group warrior that you're bringing up, dex is more important in that content in the form of additional bonuses to...

Jul 22, 2020
  121. minimind liked Lubianx's post in the thread Toughest single group encounter by expansion?.

Oops, Rare's fault I would say probably Fall of Bayle

Jul 22, 2020
  122. minimind replied to the thread Tanking Heroics and Raid Boss Strikethrough.

I'm bringing up a baby warrior right now. It's at level 102 and I just finished kitting out in TBM group gear and hSTA Type 5s. Question...

Jul 22, 2020
  123. minimind replied to the thread Toughest single group encounter by expansion?.

RoF: Still haven't completed the expansion. CotF: The final mission in the progression. Tough not to just burn, burn, burn. TDS: I just did...

Jul 22, 2020
  124. minimind liked WaitingforMoreEQ's post in the thread What races/deities can do the Greenmist for SKs.

You need Amiable to do the quest Which means you can do it 1 of 3 ways 1) Be an Iksar 2) Be a CT worshiper and max your faction via...

Jul 22, 2020
  125. minimind liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Request - More Bags that can only hold one specific item Type.

The full filtering ideas (multiple methods mentioned) is nice, but the UX (User Experience) is painful. It becomes an "Advanced user"...

Jul 22, 2020
  126. minimind liked Jalelorf's post in the thread FoB classic Hunters? Where r they??????????.

I completed these last week. I found that killing everything but the type of mob the named is causes the named to spawn. Example: Carrion...

Jul 21, 2020
  127. minimind liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Who got an EQ Vinyl?.

I've heard that and some other issues with the map as well. I will pass it along thank you!

Jul 21, 2020
  128. minimind liked Kahlev Al-Calen's post in the thread Who got an EQ Vinyl?.

Hey dreamweaver. If you can please pass this message around to whoever produced the map for the vynil. The continent is called...

Jul 21, 2020
  129. minimind liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Request - More Bags that can only hold one specific item Type.

Note. I'm having a conversation, not making promises of such items. We don't have a flag or anything to identify vendor-trash that...

Jul 21, 2020
  130. minimind liked ptah's post in the thread Request - More Bags that can only hold one specific item Type.

On the subject of bags. 1>> Lets update trader bags to like 20 32 range please, I love making tribute bow for my server omg do eat space,...

Jul 21, 2020
  131. minimind liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Prathun has left EQ....No announcement?.

I'm mean to everyone, that's the true story.

Jul 20, 2020
  132. minimind replied to the thread Request - More Bags that can only hold one specific item Type.

And I will not give up the fight! And by fight, I mean gentle, opportunistic nudges on the forums. ;)

Jul 20, 2020
  133. minimind liked Skuz's post in the thread Request - More Bags that can only hold one specific item Type.

Would be awesome but.... ....I think Berserkers were asking for any kind of Quiver-type throwing-item container for their axes since...

Jul 20, 2020
  134. minimind liked Healiez's post in the thread I need suggestions for cheap or easy to get Wis gear for my Druid and Shammy on Aradune..

There are a few quests that give nice wis items as well. Testament of Vanear Paw of Oppala Those are two that come to mind real quick...

Jul 18, 2020
  135. minimind liked Khat_Nip's post in the thread New Expansion? No....

The title of your OP is disingenuous and you have the audacity to call them out on how they worded theirs? /smh

Jul 18, 2020
  136. minimind replied to the thread Request - More Bags that can only hold one specific item Type.

We need Lilbraen's Big Axe Bandolier. 40 slots, throwing items only, 35% throwing haste.

Jul 18, 2020
  137. minimind liked Mediik's post in the thread Request - More Bags that can only hold one specific item Type.

I am going through my bags tonight trying to organize and it's literally taking hours to sift through all the "things". It's very helpful...

Jul 18, 2020
  138. minimind replied to the thread I cannot cancel Illusion ..

Exactly what I was thinking.

Jul 16, 2020
  139. minimind liked Qbert's post in the thread I cannot cancel Illusion ..

Shaman's aura has two components, one of which is the werewolf form Instead of the buff window, look in the song window; you can choose...

Jul 16, 2020
  140. minimind liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread ROS raid diamonds vs TBL/TOV nuggets.

Oh. I definitely planed to leave RoK, TBL, and ToV the way it is. I'm conversing about how to implement it next expansion. Or...

Jul 16, 2020
  141. minimind liked German's post in the thread Confirmed Glowing Sebilisian Armor rewards downgrade to non Sebilisian if you revert back to unclaimed.

When you click on the armor to convert it, if you select to "go back" option instead of the gear in the reward window it downgrades the...

Jul 16, 2020
  142. minimind replied to the thread ROS raid diamonds vs TBL/TOV nuggets.

So very much this. I liked that RoS diamonds were the easier raid loot but required tradeskills, but I absolutely didn't like that you...

Jul 16, 2020
  143. minimind liked Numiko's post in the thread Free range eggs & Bottles of milk.

and what kind of animal is being milked! I have yet to see a cow in EQ!

Jul 15, 2020
  144. minimind replied to the thread ROS raid diamonds vs TBL/TOV nuggets.

I prefer the RoS method as well... especially because I'm a tradeskiller and caught on earlier than most that I could get all my necessary...

Jul 15, 2020
  145. minimind liked Sheex's post in the thread ROS raid diamonds vs TBL/TOV nuggets.

Vastly, vastly prefer RoS method. Having the entire raid all wanting a single BiS thing for every slot that drops 1-2 times per raid is...

Jul 15, 2020
  146. minimind liked Jumbur's post in the thread ROS raid diamonds vs TBL/TOV nuggets.

I preferred the RoS model where the TS gear was the cheap bridging gear, But I disliked that you needed the crafter to loot for you, if you...

Jul 15, 2020
  147. minimind liked Fian's post in the thread ROS raid diamonds vs TBL/TOV nuggets.

In ROS, raid diamonds dropped so you could make 3 Tradeskill items of your choice. In TBL/TOV they streamlined it so you didn't have to...

Jul 15, 2020
  148. minimind liked Cragzop's post in the thread Fight Fire TBL Chase Loot.

Max group evolved TBL items will be better than next expansion group gear. And then you add the augs. And if they don't make better...

Jul 15, 2020
  149. minimind liked Karhar's post in the thread Fight Fire TBL Chase Loot.

Ring is Progression eok/ros, shoulders is collections. but Correct.

Jul 15, 2020
  150. minimind replied to the thread I cannot cancel Illusion ..

Which illusion?

Jul 15, 2020
  151. minimind replied to the thread ToV Chase Items - Random Drops.

I've had 3 drops in EOK (Priest shield, 2HB, Charm), 0 in TBL, 0 in ToV.

Jul 14, 2020
  152. minimind liked Astral64's post in the thread Is this normal?.

The really big xp bonus comes from the Paragon achievement for doing all of the ToV missions. Several of the general tab ToV achievements...

Jul 14, 2020
  153. minimind liked German's post in the thread Drowning in TOV loot.

Raiding two whole nights a week versus one is not really "spending time" we're gonna regret. 6 hours a week for 18 chests for 108...

Jul 14, 2020
  154. minimind liked Skuz's post in the thread Drowning in TOV loot.

Well, at least your second alts won't feel so ignored & the guild trib bank should be nicely stocked :) Could always just invite randos...

Jul 14, 2020
  155. minimind liked svann's post in the thread Going to be sad to see EQ go.

Instead of starting a new thread please just reply to the other thread with a "me too". Its starting to seem like you just want to spam us.

Jul 14, 2020
  156. minimind liked Szilent's post in the thread Going to be sad to see EQ go.

Their newest fun project turns out temporarily too popular to keep up with, and you interpret that as EQ being *un*healthy? What an odd...

Jul 14, 2020
  157. minimind liked code-zero's post in the thread Going to be sad to see EQ go.

Not this again, aren't there already enough of these threads?

Jul 14, 2020
  158. minimind liked Skuz's post in the thread Not A Bug Trade skill trophies evolution delayed or doesn't evolve.

If you did the shawl 3 I found that the Merchant alliance recipes were amazing for that final tier of trophy evolution, and the components...

Jul 14, 2020
  159. minimind liked Skuz's post in the thread Assassination, Decapitation, Finishing Blow, etc....

Decap & finishing blow on a toggle? Yes please. It was done for distracting strikes etc & that is really useful (I turn it off if no tank...

Jul 11, 2020
  160. minimind liked Xyphen's post in the thread Assassination, Decapitation, Finishing Blow, etc....

Yeah, same with the rogue 2.0. You need to balance kill 4 skeletons in a Miragul's raid to prevent them from auto-respawning. At this...

Jul 10, 2020
  161. minimind replied to the thread Assassination, Decapitation, Finishing Blow, etc....

Is that the same one that drops the 35 AC aug? I've been playing through that... it's annoying, but I've been able to complete it a few...

Jul 10, 2020
  162. minimind liked Cadira's post in the thread Assassination, Decapitation, Finishing Blow, etc....

Agreed. I've heard a lot of people having trouble with zerk 1.5 final mob due to decapitation. I never had issues the two times I did it...

Jul 10, 2020
  163. minimind liked Xyphen's post in the thread Assassination, Decapitation, Finishing Blow, etc....

I can't think of one good reason why these can't be toggled on/off, but I can think of plenty of reasons why they should. Going back and...

Jul 10, 2020
  164. minimind liked Szilent's post in the thread Confirmed Ritual Scarification 57504-57506.

slot 6: SPA173 increase chance to riposte by 2x% reversed progression in ranks 1-2-3, it's going 22-21-23% instead of 21-22-23%

Jul 10, 2020
  165. minimind replied to the thread What are your experiences in ToV as a casual player?.

The grind still exists. I was 115 well before I finished the expansion. My boxed shaman hit 115 in March having only completed one ToV...

Jul 10, 2020
  166. minimind replied to the thread What are your experiences in ToV as a casual player?.

I don't know if I'm considered "casual". I'm sure I'd be considered casual by those in raid guilds and "not-casual" by people who have...

Jul 9, 2020
  167. minimind liked Fanra's post in the thread AA Experience Disparity.

Just to clarify, any bonus AA XP for having a lower amount of AAs ends at 4000+ AAs....

Jul 9, 2020
  168. minimind liked Skuz's post in the thread Run Multiple accounts from 1 machine. The setup, how?.

When I boxed on Live from 1 pc I just copied the EQ folder 3x so I had 4 EQ folders & then renamed each shortcut so I knew which was which...

Jul 9, 2020
  169. minimind liked Caell's post in the thread Run Multiple accounts from 1 machine. The setup, how?.

Or create shortcuts to where you eqgame.exe is with the account username like so: C:\Games\DBG\EverQuest\eqgame.exe patchme...

Jul 9, 2020
  170. minimind liked Phaith's post in the thread Run Multiple accounts from 1 machine. The setup, how?.

There are many ways to go about this, but assuming you've got a decent computer, you can just run the launcher four times. You'll then have...

Jul 9, 2020
  171. minimind liked Tweakfour17's post in the thread DPG closing down?.

What does "radio silence" mean to you? Lack of daily updates? sure. No communication at all for over a month? Come on. They have posted...

Jul 9, 2020
  172. minimind liked Sikkun's post in the thread DPG closing down?.

Forums have claimed EQ is shutting down everyday since 2004, one day they will be right though.

Jul 9, 2020
  173. minimind liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Boxers are locking down all open world targets on Rizlona!!.

Cmon TLP forums you are better than this. Actually read the first post instead of just the thread title.

Jul 9, 2020
  174. minimind liked ThenaEQ's post in the thread Boxers are locking down all open world targets on Rizlona!!.

One person has been killing all of the open world targets every single day!! How can you let this go on daybreak??? Maybe you should police...

Jul 9, 2020
  175. minimind liked Derd's post in the thread Test Update 07/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

They can't fix something they can't reproduce. I assume they dont have extensive hot key and spell bindings all mapped to one key...

Jul 8, 2020
  176. minimind liked Boze's post in the thread Test Update 07/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

- Heroic adventures from Call of the Forsaken, The Darkened Sea, The Broken Mirror, and Empires of Kunark have been reverted to use the...

Jul 8, 2020
  177. minimind liked Boze's post in the thread Bixie Stinger from Bazzt Zzzt - Bugged?.

Magelo is often a more accurate indicator of rarity. https://eq.magelo.com/npc/413380 Shows up on the second page as ~4% (6 drops out of...

Jul 7, 2020
  178. minimind liked Jumbur's post in the thread An idea how to revitalize lower end guilds raiding.

You can always go a few expansions back and raid the entry raids there(RoS and TBL). The HME is lower than group gear but heroics/AC are...

Jul 7, 2020
  179. minimind liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread An idea how to revitalize lower end guilds raiding.

Enter ROS Talendor.

Jul 7, 2020
  180. minimind liked Skuz's post in the thread So many problems since the data center move!.

I will agree that since the migration that we have indeed seen a large increase in problems due to network reliability, lag, poor...

Jul 7, 2020
  181. minimind liked Nennius's post in the thread AA Experience Disparity.

Using a rogue as a puller and the experience is better. But...it still isn't as much as the pally is getting as a puller. Other factors...

Jul 6, 2020
  182. minimind liked Thunderjaw's post in the thread AA Experience Disparity.

It feels like first to aggro... I tested with my SHM, SK and BST all in the puller role.. i.e. marked with the role AND actually...

Jul 6, 2020
  183. minimind replied to the thread AA Experience Disparity.

What defines a "puller" in these cases? Tagged as puller in group Puller class (bards and FDers?) First character to aggro the NPC First...

Jul 6, 2020
  184. minimind liked Bobbybick's post in the thread AA Experience Disparity.

This would be really easy to test if anyone wanted to go to Miragul (free heroic 85s) and make like 5 SKs and pull on 1 of them exclusively...

Jul 6, 2020
  185. minimind liked Cicelee's post in the thread Thank you, Overseer.

I took several breaks last year that lasted a total of 5-7 months. Because of this I got far behind on a lot of TBL stuff. On Saturday I...

Jul 6, 2020
  186. minimind liked niente's post in the thread Across zone "others" spells spam.

This is a bug and will be fixed soon™. Killshots from PC spells have infinite range.

Jul 6, 2020
  187. minimind liked Qbert's post in the thread AA Experience Disparity.

Who is the puller? How is your fellowship sharing set up for the two of them? Is one of them a recruit-a-friend account? Since you...

Jul 6, 2020
  188. minimind replied to the thread Call of anicent - shaman.

Call of the Ancients? The Shaman healing ward? I pop that up every chance I get.

Jul 2, 2020
  189. minimind liked Tatanka's post in the thread Bazaar traders using 3rd party software to auto-price.

Timing wouldn't even be hard. Just need two chars logged in. One for your trader, one standing near the auto-pricing offender, ready to...

Jul 2, 2020
  190. minimind liked Tatanka's post in the thread Bazaar traders using 3rd party software to auto-price.

Seems to me that someone creative could take advantage of a situation like this... Just sayin' ;)

Jul 2, 2020
  191. minimind liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Cannot Reproduce Exp bonus not correct.

If only we could write a program to gather up all those unused half percent xp bonuses floating around and deposit them into a private...

Jul 2, 2020
  192. minimind liked Rajaah's post in the thread Fixed Internally HA scaling in The Broken Mirror on Phinny.

I also got completely stomped by the named at the end of "We make our own rewards" after having no trouble up to that point. His proc...

Jul 1, 2020
  193. minimind liked Mithra's post in the thread Fixed Internally HA scaling in The Broken Mirror on Phinny.

Heroic Adventure: Force the Forceful (full group of level 105s) [Thu Jun 18 19:33:04 2020] Seraphina begins casting Wing Slash. [Thu Jun 18...

Jul 1, 2020
  194. minimind liked Fluid's post in the thread Never able to check parcels in Rivervale - Aradune.

I had one experience where they despawned a few seconds after I had shipped some items. Dude on the other end claimed he never received...

Jul 1, 2020