Raid: Ankexfen Keep: Prisoners of Ankexfen

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by blood & gufts, Feb 13, 2024.

1. blood & gufts Augur

The effect, you get prior to the aura goes into effect window, should go into songs slot, due to so short duration
  2. Fenthen aka Rath

This is an opinion, not necessarily a bug.

I do agree with you, however. But it is consistent with numerous other raids that have a debuff component.
    NatazzEvoli and minimind like this.
  3. 666DPSweDeliver Augur

Going to the regular buff window is consistent with most raid debuffs. Additionally, the song window doesnt mean short duration. I have plenty of buffs in the song window that have indefinate timers and several with long durations. There is no consistency across the design of EQ between the two windows.

Shameless plug that both require more buff slots as song window constantly overflows during raids into the regular buff window and the regular buff window is consistently buff locked even with 0 shadow permanent buffs.
    Fenthen likes this.
  4. strongbus Augur

question for this raid do the traps cast stuff?
  5. Lianeb Augur

When they are disarmed in the wrong order all 5 (or whatever is left) will go off. They each have their own spell they cast.
    Alternatively they don't cast anything if you leave them alone. Ever
    Fenthen likes this.
  6. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

They likely keep it in the buff window because zoning clears the song window. =x I'm fairly sure that's why so many raid debuffs/buffs go to the buff window instead.