Cannot Reproduce T3 Raid bug - Heroes Forged

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Vekaras, Mar 3, 2024.

1. Vekaras Ranger of the Too Long Name

Heroes Forged:
    Some people received raid coin, others did not. (who did not die, were in the instance from the start) reported No Raid coin awarded but did get achievements/Completion

Final Fuge:
    No Raid coin awarded for anyone, but everyone received achievements

Artisan and the Druid:
    oh boy where to I begin.

Zone crash:
    Entire instance crashed about 60 seconds after we completed the raid. People saw all their Ach, some converted their necklaces, etc but because the instance crashed everyone was rolled back. about 10 people actually kept their achievements. (presumably people who were out of zone when it died) Some ended up with loot lockouts but no chest, no raid coin, etc.

Haze Bomb:
    This was an ill-conceived mechanism. Had the engagement area been flat, (Goranga from ToL) a gap in the decals to move to is fine. The issue, is on the uneven terrain it is often nearly impossible to see what constitutes "an area with no decal", especially for those of us playing on wide-screen monitors (which don't handle the z-Axis of Particle effects well.) and/or first person. Yes I'm aware of the numbered emotes but that system is NOT clear which sector its in and having 20 minutes of raid leading up to a point where experimentation is necessary is just frustrating as hell.

Early waves sometimes get lost on the way to the raid
    We had a couple of mobs that just decided to run up and agro Ogna which resulted in an event reset.

After an event reset the early waves don't despawn
    we had at least one mob from a previous attempt still running around the zone and agroed Ogna (this one didnt trigger a reset, but had to be pulled separately)

There is a missing emote for Sticky Tick Tocker.
    Jangle appears at a weapon rack, grabs a weapon, and tosses it to the Artisan of War.
    fires, just like the other effects to Ogna (axe, spear)
    I'm okay with the emote not saying explicitly who is targeted (its a break from previous patterns, would be nice to KNOW who wiped us since only the recipient knows (there is no spell effect message either that anyone else sees) But Nothing here is a problem.

3/2/2024 22:34:08
    Jangle appears at a weapon rack, grabs a weapon, and tosses it to the Artisan of War.
    <EXPECTED LINE HERE>
    3/2/2024 22:34:13 Ogna, Artisan of War begins casting Sticky Tick Tocker.

Compare with
    3/2/2024 22:31:48 Jangle appears at a weapon rack, grabs a weapon, and tosses it to the Artisan of War.
    3/2/2024 22:31:48 Jangle tosses an axe to Ogna.
    3/2/2024 22:32:05
    Ogna takes the axe Jangle tossed her and twirls with it, slashing everyone nearby.

3/2/2024 22:31:13 Jangle appears at a weapon rack, grabs a weapon, and tosses it to the Artisan of War.
    3/2/2024 22:31:13 Jangle tosses a spear to Ogna.
    3/2/2024 22:31:18 Ogna, Artisan of War begins casting Igniting Shock.
    3/2/2024 22:31:18
    Ogna, Artisan of War begins casting Igniting Shock.
    Exuo, Syylke_EMarr, Strelec and 12 others like this.
  2. Drakang Augur

Agree on the Haze bombs it was almost impossible see which area was not covered. You can just bunch up and heal through it fairly easily. But it moves you into a bit of luck on getting the No Ignition achievement based on Ogna not getting the spear or killing her fast enough that she does not get it cast while haze bomb is on the tank.

Other issues I noticed.
    Since it was our first time attempting this and we took a while due to an add bug. I was watching for the catapult crews to show back up and there to be a need to kill the catapults again. I never saw the crews or the catapults come back after we killed them.

We failed Safe at Camp because a mob that was being pulled got stuck and warped into the camp.
    Fenthen and Syndr like this.
  3. Opal Journeyman

Our raid received coin for FF and HF, but not for A&D
    I crashed to desktop at the A&D win. I dont think I have ever crashed to desktop before.
  4. Fenthen aka Rath

This is something that was reported in beta and it was ignored. The achievement will be impossible with orcs warping across the zone.
  5. Tevik Augur

I mentioned this in the other post, but we got the message that we completed this achievement, but it didn't get marked completed in the /ach window anyway.
    Silvena likes this.
  6. Ratalthor Developer

In this thread, we will investigate the first issue mentioned regarding the Heroes Forged.

When reporting bugs on the Bug Forums, please follow the guidelines set here and keep threads to discussing one issue. For additional issues, please create additional threads:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/how-to-report-and-upvote-bugs.260061/

minimind and Metanis like this.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I don't doubt you, but... I got the reward 5 out of 5 tries.
    So, I set this back to the new reward system I prefer that is more reliable. It will change in the 3/13 patch.
  8. Szilent Augur

Has the hilariously extreme lag that underpinned the previous complaint been addressed? Will it be addressed?