Kendeth's Recent Activity

1. Kendeth liked Silver's post in the thread Cannot see the ground spawns to pick up in the Silent Hall in Shards Landing.

From my petition that was not fixed by deleting files suggested so I was told to post here... Why the copy and paste showed up as white...

Apr 18, 2024
  2. Kendeth liked Senvie's post in the thread Group NPT.

While I am loving that it is not a group cast spell, can we please lower the CD of the recast to keep more in line with the single...

Apr 17, 2024
  3. Kendeth liked Spiffy Duu's post in the thread Rogue hide ability inconsitant in LS zones.

When the hide key is pressed it is not giving the 'you have hidden yourself from view' response and therefore not hiding. The (parentheses)...

Apr 10, 2024
  4. Kendeth liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Why is this log in screen like this?.

I'll take "People who don't understand April Fool's Day" for $200, Alex.

Apr 2, 2024
  5. Kendeth liked Fanra's post in the thread Why is this log in screen like this?.

https://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Bristlebane_Day

Apr 2, 2024
  6. Kendeth liked Axxius's post in the thread Fixed Internally 'Plucked' raid achievement is bugged.

The achievement 'Plucked' in the Final Fugue raid is bugged in the same way it was bugged in the mission version of it at the release....

Apr 2, 2024
  7. Kendeth replied to the thread clicks not working in raid.

There was a client update about 35 minutes ago that is supposed to address item clicks freezing the spellbar, so maybe this was related to...

Apr 1, 2024
  8. Kendeth liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Brewmaster Berina AEing PoK.

Wouldn't have come from the NPC, someone participating in the Final Fugue raid left the zone before curing Cold Flames or Hot Flames, it...

Apr 1, 2024
  9. Kendeth liked Smokezz's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

I'll just say it now... we only got 8 raids this year. Leave the 25th anniversary raid in all year long like you did GMM. Honestly, it's...

Mar 16, 2024
  10. Kendeth liked Goratoar's post in the thread Another plea to make chase items compatable with Personas..

I understand that it has been stated that there are no plans to update chase items to allow their usage with personas. Currently, this is...

Mar 13, 2024
  11. Kendeth liked blood & gufts's post in the thread augs in tower mixxed up ?t.

The aug with heroic int got less SD than the aug with heroic str. and so on, is that a mix up or intended ? seems a mix up

Mar 13, 2024
  12. Kendeth liked Lilfella's post in the thread Test Update 03/07/2024 - New Bugs Only.

The type 3 augs given from the bonus anniversary mission are not in a lore group but you can only pick one of the augs and cannot repeat...

Mar 8, 2024
  13. Kendeth liked Szilent's post in the thread Cannot Reproduce T3 Raid bug - Heroes Forged.

Has the hilariously extreme lag that underpinned the previous complaint been addressed? Will it be addressed?

Mar 7, 2024
  14. Kendeth liked chronicler's post in the thread Enchant Cosgrite x 1 scroll not working.

Check in aa, special

Mar 7, 2024
  15. Kendeth liked Scornfire's post in the thread Cazic-Thule < Silent Redemption >.

Also looking for: More Cattens Don't actually have room for: More Cattens Maybe I actually could fit a few: More Cattens? [img]

Mar 7, 2024
  16. Kendeth liked Allayna's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Just put each tier in a single instance. Make it so you cannot do them out of order. Then all of the “let’s do them simultaneously” to...

Mar 6, 2024
  17. Kendeth liked Kakashi77's post in the thread [QoL] Exit from the raid instances 'Final of Fugue' and 'The Artisan and the Druid'.

While we're at it, please update the corpse pile once raid is complete at the final location where chest spawns instead of the zone in spot.

Mar 4, 2024
  18. Kendeth liked Axxius's post in the thread [QoL] Exit from the raid instances 'Final of Fugue' and 'The Artisan and the Druid'.

After defeating these raid events, there is no NPC you can say 'leave' to. In the Final Fugue, Elmara is there but she has no exit keyword....

Mar 4, 2024
  19. Kendeth liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Great work and well done to you guys. <3

Mar 2, 2024
  20. Kendeth replied to the thread Spell not found error with Malo AA.

I think the fact that recently they changed the level of the LS rank of the malo AA for shamans because they were getting the new rank a...

Feb 28, 2024
  21. Kendeth liked Lodestar's post in the thread Fixed Internally Reproducible Hitching: NPC Load-Ins & Multi-game-instance Zoning.

These are examples of loading-induced hitching which are not able to be fixed through memory.ini. Whatever the culprit of hitching due to...

Feb 28, 2024
  22. Kendeth liked danzignuk's post in the thread Selyrah of Fear Saddle.

Category: Other [Can Repro] Date/Time: Thu Feb 22 14:22:38 2024 Character: Level 125 Shadow Knight (Main) Zone: Palatial Guild Hall...

Feb 22, 2024
  23. Kendeth replied to the thread Persona bug with Hero's Fort, Vitality, and Reso.

There is a fix for this that is supposed to be in the patch today:

Feb 21, 2024
  24. Kendeth liked Sancus's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Pets are pretty opaque, so I wanted to give some context to what I believe to be the impetus for the changes in the patch. To be very...

Feb 17, 2024
  25. Kendeth liked Ratalthor's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The T3 raids will use the old reward system. We will continue to work on addressing the performance issues with the new reward system.

Feb 12, 2024
  26. Kendeth liked Lisard's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The new reward system for raids is not performing as it was intended and results in a negative gameplay experience. The new system was...

Feb 7, 2024
  27. Kendeth replied to the thread Options Menu - Chat Tab.

There's a thread marked as in progress for this that it is probably worth posting these to...

Feb 2, 2024
  28. Kendeth replied to the thread Not A Bug Chlorophyll Loop.

I just did a couple of parses of the pet with just the stuff he comes summoned with, two weapons, and conflagrant pants plus burnout...

Jan 31, 2024
  29. Kendeth liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Hotkeys duplicating across characters.

The DX updgrade really exposed the junked up nature of the eqclient.ini file. Over the years, it became the devs' "I have no idea what...

Jan 29, 2024
  30. Kendeth liked Fanra's post in the thread Feedback: Get Rid of eqclient.ini.

When the game starts up, check if the following files exist: graphics.ini account.ini If they both do not exist, do the following: Check...

Jan 22, 2024
  31. Kendeth liked SteamFox's post in the thread Chat Filter - Ability failed goes to Other not Failure.

"Your ability failed. Timer has been Reset." going to Other-Yellow and not Spell-Failures

Jan 18, 2024
  32. Kendeth liked SteamFox's post in the thread Chat Filter - AA XP falls under Other(Yellow) not Experience.

AA exp is falling under Other->Yellow, not experience

Jan 18, 2024
  33. Kendeth liked SteamFox's post in the thread Chat Filters - Vendor /say goes to Other(White).

Miacalle Herlsas (new vendor in YoDP tower)'s greeting goes to Other(White) instead of (npc)/say

Jan 18, 2024
  34. Kendeth liked SteamFox's post in the thread Chat Filter - Human shielding ability showing up as Melee-YourHits.

Someone using someone as a human shield is falling under Melee->your hits even if you are not involved as the shielder or shieldee.

Jan 18, 2024
  35. Kendeth replied to the thread Not A Bug Chlorophyll Loop.

Yeah, the increase in pet power comes from the template that it uses. Two pets of the same level that use different pet focus effects will...

Jan 17, 2024
  36. Kendeth liked niente's post in the thread Fixed Internally Filters.

Thanks for the report. This looks like an edge case for the attacker also being the victim which was missed.

Jan 17, 2024
  37. Kendeth liked Sularus's post in the thread Fixed Internally Filters.

The Recourse Blood Pact Penance from other Berserkers procs is being filtered to "Direct Damage (Yours)" instead of as others.

Jan 17, 2024
  38. Kendeth liked Tulerezzer Fujimoto's post in the thread Fixed Internally Filters.

So is the damage from Cannibalize for every Shaman in range.

Jan 17, 2024
  39. Kendeth replied to the thread PERSONA RAGE.

The issue of automatically logging in as your most recently created persona is being fixed in next week's patch.

Jan 14, 2024
  40. Kendeth liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Epic Turn in Issue.

Welcome to multiquesting, never turn in items until you are ready. Old quest system, turnins are not saved on the character, its saved...

Jan 8, 2024
  41. Kendeth liked Zarkdon's post in the thread EQ 25th Anniversary Event.

Or they could do absolutely anything else.

Jan 8, 2024
  42. Kendeth liked Allayna's post in the thread EQ 25th Anniversary Event.

[IMG]

Jan 8, 2024
  43. Kendeth liked Allayna's post in the thread Big Dipper stuck and impossible to attack.

Honestly if there is this much issue with coding pathing between water and land, maybe just remove the must be in the water to cast on...

Jan 8, 2024
  44. Kendeth liked Bernel's post in the thread Character Always Appearing In Lesser Faydark.

This can happen if you camp in a temporary zone, like the guild hall or a mission. If your guild hall is empty for a while (15 minutes?),...

Jan 7, 2024
  45. Kendeth replied to the thread Rain of Fear portal crystal spawns.

There was a delay of several days between the tier unlocks in RoF on Miragul as well a few years ago.

Jan 6, 2024
  46. Kendeth liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed Laurion Song raids not yet active.

Plane of Mischief is empty of all mobs except for the first Bidlis. Dev Team Fail.

Jan 6, 2024
  47. Kendeth liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed Laurion Song raids not yet active.

12:05 and counting.

Jan 6, 2024
  48. Kendeth liked Morphys's post in the thread Fixed Undulating Ocelli - No stats.

I have completed all of the Hunter requirements for Laurion's Song and when I equip the Charm the stats disappear. I am a level 121 Bard....

Jan 2, 2024
  49. Kendeth liked menown's post in the thread QA In Progress Terracotta Torc (Type 5) Wrong Stats.

This dropped type 5 augment from LS has something wrong with the heroic stats. hstr +38 hsta +123 hint +26 hwis +57 hagi +57 hdex +38...

Dec 31, 2023
  50. Kendeth replied to the thread Server mouse out with my rat merc .. servers down!.

They didn't crash they were brought down with a system message saying they were coming down.

Dec 30, 2023
  51. Kendeth liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Lost Child's Tear from PoFear DZ, Lost XP after buying Perks.

Don't put 2 different things in the same report. Its not a no exp loss perk, its won't lose a level when you die, you still lose the...

Dec 29, 2023
  52. Kendeth liked Skecpa's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

It appears that mobs path along seams in geometry and if they stay on those seams with slight elevations they become unhittable while still...

Dec 29, 2023
  53. Kendeth liked feytalangel's post in the thread QA In Progress Unusual amount of archery misses recently (pulling).

Playing a rogue I have used archery (bow/arrows) to pull for ages. Many many years. I know there are other options but I like the range I...

Dec 29, 2023
  54. Kendeth liked Shea's post in the thread QA In Progress Unusual amount of archery misses recently (pulling).

So I had some time to play with this a bit and actually look at what is happening. Typically I don't have 'my misses' turned on as it...

Dec 29, 2023
  55. Kendeth replied to the thread QA In Progress Unusual amount of archery misses recently (pulling).

Is it registering as a miss in your combat window or does it just do nothing? If it does nothing then maybe it is related to the line of...

Dec 28, 2023
  56. Kendeth liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Heroic Stats over 4k.

You are incorrectly assuming you are stacking hdex for acc/ce. You are stacking hdex for crit chance. Acc/CE is just icing. If you are...

Dec 28, 2023
  57. Kendeth replied to the thread Gallant Amice Fastener.

They do exist and are on eqtraders at least: https://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_item.php?item=72502...

Dec 26, 2023
  58. Kendeth liked SteamFox's post in the thread Fixed Internally [Mage] Host of the Elements not attacking.

Host of the Elements swarm pets spawn but do not attack anything and do not respond to /pet swarm commands. Currently rank 40/42 if the...

Dec 24, 2023
  59. Kendeth liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread RoF Pre-launch quest (Rizlona and Aradune).

Lots of items drop early on TLPs. None of the TLPs run pre-launch events.

Dec 24, 2023
  60. Kendeth liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Aradune - Pre RoF release NPC.

Nah. On TLP's the Ancient Text +5 Alaran book is tied only to the Baga's Stand task, which runs as part of Stone Cold Summer events...

Dec 22, 2023
  61. Kendeth liked Silvena's post in the thread SOS failure.

Things exist that can see SOS.. so more information would be helpful.

Dec 18, 2023
  62. Kendeth liked Marton's post in the thread Evolving Item on Vendor NPC.

I would much prefer to quest for the neck. Same way we quested for RZ earring.

Dec 17, 2023
  63. Kendeth liked Tuco's post in the thread Evolving Item on Vendor NPC.

RZ earring nailed it in a lot of ways, not the least of which is that it's trivial to get the first step in. All chase items should be the...

Dec 17, 2023
  64. Kendeth liked scaethach's post in the thread Evolving Item on Vendor NPC.

It took me 60-some missions to get the cloak and I haven't seen a neck yet. It seems like for the work that goes into evolving, the path...

Dec 17, 2023
  65. Kendeth replied to the thread AA's glich.

Just to check, in what context did you get the AAs? Was it completing a quest? Killing a mob? There are some quests such as the epic...

Dec 17, 2023
  66. Kendeth replied to the thread Timorous Falls Collection items under the world.

It has been marked as confirmed on the previous post....

Dec 17, 2023
  67. Kendeth replied to the thread Final Fugue mission Plucked achievement broken again.

It was fixed briefly so they do have a fix, it just needs to be reapplied to the new code version they deployed with the patches...

Dec 15, 2023
  68. Kendeth liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Fixed Mobs flagged Oddly.

It's not necessary to share every piece of information obtained.:rolleyes:

Dec 15, 2023
  69. Kendeth liked Riou's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Melody of Pain being the same value as Raid version (550k DD + 13k Mana Drain) probably should be reduced too

Dec 13, 2023
  70. Kendeth replied to the thread Ornament Achievements for LS Missing.

It's been marked as confirmed in this thread:...

Dec 13, 2023
  71. Kendeth replied to the thread Final Fugue mission Plucked achievement broken again.

Just leave the boss in his like 8% locked phase (or 26%) and then wait for the blue aura and even the tank can run out then and the boss...

Dec 13, 2023
  72. Kendeth liked Zunnoab's post in the thread Pick Thresholds in LS.

They need to totally axe the suspending mercs thing. It's nonsensical and helps nothing. I'm not affected but it's nonsensical.

Dec 13, 2023
  73. Kendeth liked Allayna's post in the thread Pick Thresholds in LS.

I saw the merc suspension messaging at 60, which is laughable for servers with more than one raiding guild. Basically any time 1 raiding...

Dec 13, 2023
  74. Kendeth liked Fenthen's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

So, you want us to deal with 4-5 mummies while people are running away from Shalowain? Hard pass. Don't punish our group just because...

Dec 13, 2023
  75. Kendeth liked Yinla's post in the thread Laurion Song Picks.

The biggest problem isn't for the raid it is for those exping with mercs in the LI. Raids will constantly be creating picks which...

Dec 13, 2023
  76. Kendeth replied to the thread QA In Progress Call of Skeleton Thrall Rk. III 67366 under performing.

If nothing got changed from beta then it isn't just the necro ones having this issue, there seem to be issues with the swarm pets for all...

Dec 12, 2023
  77. Kendeth posted a new thread.

Final Fugue mission Plucked achievement broken again

It seems that after today's patches the Plucked achievement is going just to the first person to zone in again. It seems like whatever...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 12, 2023
  78. Kendeth liked alanus's post in the thread Fixed Type 3 LS augs are all in the same lore group.

All paladin type 3 LS augs are in the same lore group and cannot equip more than 1 total. It says correct lore groups on item inspection,...

Dec 12, 2023
  79. Kendeth replied to the thread Fixed Type 3 LS augs are all in the same lore group.

Yeah this is true for every class it seems.

Dec 12, 2023
  80. Kendeth replied to the thread host of elements.

This happens with rank 40 but rank 41 and 42 work as expected from what I've been told. I haven't bought any ranks of this one yet...

Dec 11, 2023
  81. Kendeth replied to the thread AAs with cast time are kind of bugged right now..

Yeah AA nukes had their cast time reduced to 0.1 seconds for mages, wizards, and druids and the mana cost was lowered. This makes them...

Dec 6, 2023
  82. Kendeth replied to the thread Fixed Internally [Mage] Host of the Elements not attacking.

The old rank 39 is still attacking and responding to commands, so this does seem to be specific to the new rank (or ranks).

Dec 6, 2023
  83. Kendeth replied to the thread Hunter Achievement Progress not displaying.

Just to make sure, have you tried clicking over to a different expansion in the achievement window and then clicking back to the hunter...

Nov 16, 2023