Rain of Fear portal crystal spawns

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by PathToEternity, Jan 6, 2024.

1. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Yinla and Ileasa like this.
  2. Gialana Augur

T3 didn't originally release with Rain of Fear. It was several months after. Looking at past posts, RoF unlocked on Oct. 20, 2022 on Mangler. T3 unlocked on the 25th. So it looks like you've got another 3 days before those portals should be in, unless the unlock schedule for TLPs was changed in the last year and a half.
  3. Kendeth Augur

There was a delay of several days between the tier unlocks in RoF on Miragul as well a few years ago.
  4. SteamFox Augur

The info used to be in the Coirnav channel on the official discord before it got deleted, Ngreth explained it, RoF and CoTF have releases in chunks at 4 and 8 days, its not clear cut across what we call tiers but its pretty close.
  5. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

RoF Day 0 = all t1 and t2 open
    RoF Day 4 = t3 (Shadow + Chelsith) open
    RoF Day 8 = t4 (Heart of Fear zones) open
    Gialana and SteamFox like this.
  6. SteamFox Augur

7. SteamFox Augur

Did you write down the cotf unlocks also by chance?
  8. Oops Apprentice

The t1b (extra ha's) in WK, bixie, and neriak unlock after day 4. Tower of Rot and Argin unlocked on day 8
    Xyroff-cazic. likes this.
  9. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

This was correct from what I remember yep. Interestingly I believe the t1b raids were available immediately (day 0) for WK, Neriak, and Dead Hills. But the t1b Bixie raid was Day 4. I'm just going from memory and looking at achievements for when we completed them on Mangler though.

Also I think Tower of Rot and Argin-Hiz can technically be accessed early if their HA happens to pop up in Clayton's daily assignment because Clayton will port you there, but that's just RNG based and may or may not happen.
  10. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Well, willing to concede this is working as intended.

Still, seems unnecessary to me.