PERSONA RAGE

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Koshka, Jan 13, 2024.

1. Koshka New Member

I made the horrific mistake of creating a persona I can't delete. Every time I login, it always swaps to the level 1 persona and removes nearly all my equipment and augs. Please I'm begging you, the xpac was released over a month ago, it's time to fix this.
  2. Nennius Curmudgeon

/snip for emphasis

I do wish I could help and I hope you find a solution. But, for now personas seem to have far too many issues and I will avoid them. It seems like an idea that isn't quite half-baked.
    Yinla likes this.
  3. Svann2 The Magnificent

I think you are supposed to save your equipment set so you can easily swap back to it.
  4. Koshka New Member

Yeah dude, equipment auto-save is broken, thats the problem
  5. Svann2 The Magnificent

Im not saying auto-save. Im saying there is a button to save your equipment set. Its called Save Set. If save set works it will tell you Your classname equipment set has been saved. If it doesnt say that then try this - click on a different class then click your main class and then click save set. After that if you swap to something else then back again it should auto-load your gear. I just tried it and it works. And if it doesnt autoload then click Load Set.
  6. Koshka New Member

Congratulations that it works for you! I'm very happy the save set button works for you.

As for myself and any other sane individual, I'd prefer for auto-save to actually work and not completely glitch out.
  7. Svann2 The Magnificent

I think there is no auto-save.
  8. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

You would be incorrect, as it is a check box underneath the list of your personas for that character.
    As for Koshka, you've been presented with a viable workaround, put it to use. But yeah I agree it's long past time for many of the bugs to fixed.
  9. Kendeth Augur

The issue of automatically logging in as your most recently created persona is being fixed in next week's patch.

10. Scila Augur

Not that I intend to use persona's ... but ... there was a time when Microsoft's products autosave never worked either. Err on the side of caution and save until they fix it. Life lesson from outside the gaming world.