Selyrah of Fear Saddle

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by danzignuk, Feb 22, 2024.

1. danzignuk New Member

Category: Other [Can Repro]
    Date/Time: Thu Feb 22 14:22:38 2024

Character: Level 125 Shadow Knight (Main)
    Zone: Palatial Guild Hall

Description: I am no longer able to use the Prismatic Selyrah Saddle mount. All other mounts work correctly, but this one no longer works.
    jgrahl, peko, Silvena and 7 others like this.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

What is it not doing?

If you are not getting the stats expected then make sure it is the mount in the lower left stat box on your mount key ring

Is it not moving?

Does it not show up when you cast it?
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

Check your blocked spells.
  4. Velisaris_MS Augur

I saw someone last night in General chat saying they couldn't use a certain mount on one of their characters (I don't remember which it was, but it wasn't the one mentioned in this post), yet they had other characters with the exact same mount that could use it.
  5. Knifen Augur

Giving it a like, just checked mine and same thing. Nothing happens after the cast, no message no nothing. Other mounts are working, thou I didnt test all of them.
  6. Soulbanshee Augur

Wild guess, maybe a texture loading issue introduced in the patch? Nothing in dbg.txt or texture.txt. The spell casts, the mount icon appears briefly in Effects window, then is removed. ZAM item collector has not picked it up since the patch to check if any item fields were changed.

Listing other mounts (*that also collapse) would be advisable in case it has to do with fixing the global texture list.

Also, if it works in some zones and not others that may lead to a specific root cause.

I tested in a housing zone, mount collapsed.
  7. Knifen Augur

Of the 33 on my keyring only the one listed in title of this post didnt work. It does the cast message and and very briefly I see the buff land than disappear.
    Silvena and Reafwalk like this.
  8. jgrahl New Member

Selyrah of Fear Saddle and Umbral Selyrah Saddle also failed to appear for me.

The spell starts casting, the buff appears for a tenth of a second, then disappears.

I have many mounts and it appears it is only the Selyrah models.
    Reafwalk and Barton-Vox like this.
  9. Ursus New Member

same issue here with the Selyrah of Fear Saddle .

no error , the buff come but not the mount.
    Reafwalk likes this.
  10. Velisaris_MS Augur

Yep...that was the one I saw someone talking about the other night that wasn't working.
  11. Svann2 The Magnificent

Sounds like something we see often in beta when a spell scroll doesnt have the correct spell attached to it.
  12. Barton-Vox Fizzlethorpe Rules !!

Just checked mine, same issue cannot use Selyrah of Fear Saddle
  13. Tolgin New Member

"Selyrah of fear saddle" is no working as intended and "Jungle raptor saddle" is missing from my mount list
  14. Reafwalk New Member

Same boat, the "Of Fear" for me. It casts, it appears for a fraction of a second, and it disappears.
  15. Lennyn Elder

I just came back after a long hiatus and upgraded a pair of characters to level 100. One of the rewards for doing so is the Selyrah of Fear Saddle. Currently it is not actually summoning the Selyrah mount. When I right click, it gives me the permanent buff and the icon for the mount flashes on, then drops. I've tried it indoors, outdoors and with all other buffs clicked off to no avail.

Ideas?
  16. Cinamin Raeson New Member

I have the same bug. Troubleshooted every possible remedy. I’m convinced it’s the game.
  17. Lennyn Elder

All my other mounts work as advertised.
  18. Soulbanshee Augur

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/prismatic-selyrah-mount-not-working.296414/
  19. Velisaris_MS Augur

Just out of curiosity, has anyone gone to a zone with selyrah models to check that it's not something specific to the model itself?
  20. Lennyn Elder

Yes.
    Velisaris_MS likes this.