Final Fugue mission Plucked achievement broken again

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Kendeth, Dec 12, 2023.

1. Kendeth Augur

It seems that after today's patches the Plucked achievement is going just to the first person to zone in again. It seems like whatever hotfix was done the other day to fix it may have been reverted in the latest patches.

I ran it with two different characters, got the blue auras, and moved outside the aura until it went off and then killed him and neither character got the "You have successfully completed the Plucked achievement" line. Of the two people in the group that needed it and ran out only the first to zone in got it.
    Syylke_EMarr, Conq, Swiss and 5 others like this.
  2. Thunderkiks Augur

3. Kalamos Augur

4. Toukan Augur

Is it meant to be an achievement that the tank cannot get ? Like that breath one in Zlandicar?
  5. Lubianx Augur

No, you just have to be the 1st to zone in and either kill the archers or kill the boss quick enough
    Toukan likes this.
  6. Kendeth Augur

Just leave the boss in his like 8% locked phase (or 26%) and then wait for the blue aura and even the tank can run out then and the boss will just stand there. But yeah right now you also have to make sure you zone in first. Then just make sure he dies before he does the aura again while not locked.
    alanus and Toukan like this.
  7. Paladin Augur

Is this Achievement supposed to be a group achievement, or an individual achievement? There is no notation about it being individual (individual challenges usually say so).

Also, it isn't 1st to zone in. It appears to be one-group member only. We had 2 players try it, both succeeded... but only one got credit and they zoned in after the other Player.
  8. Drakang Augur

It is individual. I have seen multiple people in group get it at the same time. And I have seen it fail even though people did it all correctly.
  9. Koshka New Member

THIS IS STILL BROKEN!

I can't believe I need to say this in bold caps, but it's literally been over a week since launch, there are only 2 missions, there is absolutely no reason why this can't be fixed already.
  10. Marton Augur

Daybreak people, you are not going to like this ...

If the event is done correctly and that one lucky guy who zoned in first got the achievement, CS should give credit the rest of the group.

How are people supposed to do this? Every time a group goes to do Final Fugue, debate who will zone first? :rolleyes:.
  11. Kendeth Augur

It was fixed briefly so they do have a fix, it just needs to be reapplied to the new code version they deployed with the patches earlier this week that reverted the fix.
    Swiss and Fenthen like this.
  12. Knifen Augur

Only way to handle this is a duel for first to zone in.
    Silvena and Toukan like this.
  13. Swiss Augur