Fixed Internally Filters

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Sularus, Jan 17, 2024.

1. Sularus New Member

The Recourse Blood Pact Penance from other Berserkers procs is being filtered to "Direct Damage (Yours)" instead of as others.
  2. Tulerezzer Fujimoto New Member

So is the damage from Cannibalize for every Shaman in range.
  3. Dreds New Member

Pet melee spam , add a **Hide other **pet for melee , Critical, spell plz...
  4. niente Developer

Thanks for the report. This looks like an edge case for the attacker also being the victim which was missed.
    Nennius, fransisco and Kendeth like this.
  5. Toukan Augur

So many diff filters either adjusted from hide to show, colors changed, or just outright broken and spamming main window it'd be funny if it wasn't sad.
  6. fransisco Augur

When you choose "all" for spells, it doesn't do the grouped ones. So "all" under spells wont touch the dots, dds, and heals.
    Dsuna likes this.
  7. SteamFox Augur

More feedback than a bug, but since chat filters is the topic can we please please please separate npc say and player say into 2 filters, they can already be 2 colors, let me put them in 2 windows.
  8. Ravanta Suffer Augur

There are definitely filter problems such as cannibilize as mentioned above, but I am quite sure you are mistaken in your reply. When a new filter is added that did not exist before, your .ini file does not have instructions on what window that filter should go to. So, you have to assign them to where you want them to go.
  9. SteamFox Augur

Miacalle Herlsas (new vendor in YoDP tower)'s greeting goes to Other(White) instead of (npc)/say
  10. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

Heal over time critical others also popped up into a window completely separate from any combat items (melee, spells, etc) in a color that I would never have selected to be used.

Kind of annoying.
  11. Beimeith Lord of the Game

It's a new filter. Change the color and what window it outputs to.
  12. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

Would be nice if it defaulted to the window where all other spells are going to, yeah?
    Changing about 20 different character filters is exactly what I was wanting to do today.
    Ileasa likes this.
  13. Beimeith Lord of the Game

There are 28 separate spell filters that can each be put into a different window/tab. Exactly which one are you referring to?

New filters generally default to the main chat window, because that's the default chat window.
  14. SteamFox Augur

Someone using someone as a human shield is falling under Melee->your hits
    Aoibhinn and Dsuna like this.
  15. SteamFox Augur

AA exp is falling under Other->Yellow, not experience
    Dsuna likes this.
  16. SteamFox Augur

"Your ability failed. Timer has been Reset." going to Other-Yellow and not Spell-Failures
    Dsuna likes this.
  17. Greymantle Augur

Zero value heals not getting filtered by ANY filter connected with heals.
    Fenthen and Angahran like this.
  18. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

Shaman Canni spam can be filtered by directing Spells > Direct Damage (Others) to a tab or window out of sight and mind. Everything else can be filtered as well, you just have to dig into it some. As far as unintended effects go after a patch, this one is annoying, but not game breaking at least.
  19. Toukan Augur

I don't want them anywhere. I want an option under Alt-O, chat, melee or spells or whatever, to HIDE the crap.
    Every pet weapon proc and aug proc is spamming the crap out of my Main Chat window, quite unnecessarily.
  20. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

now i get in my main chat HoT from merc and proc messages from my vampiric sword proc cant find a way to turn it off or to filter into my combat window so i dont ever have to see this.