25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Smokezz, Mar 11, 2024.

1. Smokezz The Bane Crew

I'll just say it now... we only got 8 raids this year. Leave the 25th anniversary raid in all year long like you did GMM. Honestly, it's kind of a waste of dev time to put a raid in for a short time and then it's gone. Very few go back the following year. Let us enjoy it for the entire year every time.
    Brontus, Hobs, Bigstomp and 53 others like this.
  2. Windance Augur

Totally agree.
  3. Ozon Augur

Please leave the Anni raid in all year. As for anni loot, leave that as is (I assume its T2 LS +5%, probably 2-3 slots), and add in Valiant nuggets, 1-3 random, numbers will not double.
    Kegwell likes this.
  4. Valcron Elder

This needs to be bumped.
  5. KushallaFV Playing EverQuest

It's going to be an Overseer raid, 72 hour duration requiring at least 24 agents.
    Kick, NatazzEvoli, Zaray and 2 others like this.
  6. CdeezNotes Augur

And the reward? 8000 overseer coins.
  7. FYAD Augur

Oh yeah, that's the stuff I like to hear!
  8. Tyranthraxus Grognard

Can it permakill all agents involved to reduce overseer lag? Please?
    Windance likes this.
  9. Nennius Curmudgeon

And loads of agents you can't use.
  10. Swiss Augur

Great idea to leave it up all year.
  11. Lodestar The Undefeated

Guess what Daybreak: You can grant players incremental content by doing less work this year; i.e., spend no time removing the raid.

How often do you have the opportunity to do less work, resulting in more content for the players? All in favor.
    Nennius likes this.
  12. Tatuum New Member

I agree!! Leave it all year!!
  13. Marton Augur

So ... how hard is this raid?

RoI or SR :p
  14. Tyranthraxus Grognard

Who cares, the real race will be to see who wins the race on the new tlps, since the level scaling seems really bad!
  15. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I would say yea but the fact my agents keep vanishing from my quests i say no. Everyday now i always have one quest that has no agents pretty annoying.
    Barton-Vox likes this.
  16. Myysterio Lorekeeper

Ew....gross
  17. Kick New Member

I would love to see this up all year!
  18. Berline New Member

Before I vote to leave it up all year, I'd like to hear from the devs about the complete lack of augment slots in the gear dropping...
    Fenthen likes this.
  19. Bilderov Augur

It would make sense considering the reduced content from this latest expansion. Great benefit for little effort.
  20. fransisco Augur

Indeed, anniversary content should be around much longer than it is. Its wierd that additional raids/missions/whatnot are made an then locked away from players for the vast majority of the year
    Fenthen likes this.