Iven's Recent Activity

1. Iven liked Scornfire's post in the thread aVeryLovingRobot - Ex Developer Stream.

Just wanted to give a shoutout to Shawn (Azaliil as he's known in Norrath) here, don't think he's too keen on advertising but for anyone...

Sep 26, 2020 at 6:22 AM
  2. Iven replied to the thread Worst Zone in EQ.

The Maiden's Eye is pretty annoying. Mobs have a big aggro range, get spawned by invisible traps, roam about everywhere in masses, see...

Sep 26, 2020 at 5:50 AM
  3. Iven replied to the thread Best Zone/Expansion.

My favourite expansion is "EverQuest" from 1999. :cool: Its just the biggest one with the best quests, lore, music and atmosphere. 74...

Sep 26, 2020 at 5:13 AM
  4. Iven replied to the thread 65 Bard Returning.

Defiant gear (bazaar) until level 71-79. Some parts of it (gloves, sleeves, boots) have intrument modifiers included. As a bard you could...

Sep 26, 2020 at 4:44 AM
  5. Iven replied to the thread Velious Era Best Choice of Helm for Ranger.

White Dragon Helm is better but it depends on your current stats and how close they are to the stat caps.

Sep 26, 2020 at 4:05 AM
  6. Iven replied to the thread Let´s talk about AA point caps and micro payment.

I just wrote a long post with detailed calculations about the worth of AA points cap increase but it got lost somehow. The essence was that...

Sep 11, 2020
  7. Iven replied to the thread Next expansion.

I don´t think so because not every player is wanting a new expansion every year or has the time to grind through most of its content and...

Sep 8, 2020
  8. Iven posted a new thread.

Let´s talk about AA point caps and micro payment

There is an "Alternate Ability Cap Increase" package available in the DB marketplace for 250 DB but alot players won´t buy it because they...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Sep 8, 2020
  9. Iven replied to the thread Next expansion.

It would be a good idea to not realease an expansion this year (2020) and to change to a 18-24 month release cycle as expansions did get...

Sep 8, 2020
  10. Iven replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Sep 1, 2020
  11. Iven replied to the thread EQ Next!.

Ashes of Creation is the successor of EQ Next, not Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen. Alot former EQ and EQ Next devs do work for AoC (and also...

Sep 1, 2020
  12. Iven replied to the thread buff level limitations.

A rough formula for level 60 and higher buff receivers is: (PC level * 1.5) = Buff level Example, PC is level 62: (62 * 1.5) = lvl 93 and...

Aug 31, 2020
  13. Iven replied to the thread Trying something different.

Basically all classic newbie areas are an option. Greater Faydark has a nice atmosphere but can get boring after a while and at about level...

Aug 25, 2020
  14. Iven replied to the thread Summertime Positivity Thread.

I definetly would like to buy some figurines that can be shipped to europe. It is a good thing to have promotion and merchandise stuff...

Aug 25, 2020
  15. Iven replied to the thread Overseer: Let's get over with it !.

Thx for the info Velisaris. For anyone interested in buying Fippy, I have an additional info: It is the Overseer Starter Bundle which does...

Aug 24, 2020
  16. Iven liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Overseer: Let's get over with it !.

You buy him in the marketplace...he's part of the Overseer bundle, and it's the only way to get that agent. Can only buy it once per...

Aug 24, 2020
  17. Iven replied to the thread Expendable features.

Do you mean the spells with the telescope effect ? They can be usefull for pulling and screenshots but their existence is often...

Aug 22, 2020
  18. Iven replied to the thread aVeryLovingRobot - Ex Developer Stream.

Dito ! Revamped zones should never had happened as they destroyed so much memories and immersion to early players. Original freeport...

Aug 22, 2020
  19. Iven replied to the thread Overseer: Let's get over with it !.

Apples and melons are not the same, dude. What I did is different to the guy that finished Overseer some months ago. He paid real money...

Aug 22, 2020
  20. Iven liked Razorfall's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Aug 12, 2020
  21. Iven liked Cadira's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Aug 12, 2020
  22. Iven replied to the thread Hello to Prexians and KTF if still out there....

wb Tugg, did you receive a kunark goblin disguise as a prize from the tournament ?

Aug 12, 2020
  23. Iven replied to the thread Expendable features.

I totally forgot about their existence so they definetly are expendable. All features that offer more combat power are expendable because...

Aug 12, 2020
  24. Iven replied to the thread Overseer: Let's get over with it !.

Thx for the cookies ! I gathered up the jealousness from this thread and put it on top of them and they did taste so much better. :D

Aug 12, 2020
  25. Iven replied to the thread A Beginner's Guide to Choosing a Class in Everquest.

While rogues provide good DPS they are no longer on the top. Berserkers, monks and wizards do often provide more DPS. The rogues role has...

Aug 9, 2020
  26. Iven posted a new thread.

Overseer: Let's get over with it !

It is finally maxed on my silver account. Never used any DBC to finish quests earlier. [IMG]

Aug 9, 2020
  27. Iven liked Nennius's post in the thread Prathun has left EQ....No announcement?.

"if" ? Does that mean this isn't Prathun's new ID photo? [IMG]

Aug 1, 2020
  28. Iven liked CrazyLarth's post in the thread Inactive Guild Leader.

well you can wait a year and try the new command if you have a senior officer char in the guild....

Aug 1, 2020
  29. Iven replied to the thread cool druid names.

Papa/Mother Bear Veggy Lover Tomato(e) Joe Toma To(e) Holy Sandal Daunkempt Drood

Aug 1, 2020
  30. Iven posted a new thread.

Expendable features

With each new expansion more and more "features" got added into our beloved game. Now its a big mess that is puzzling new and old players....

Aug 1, 2020
  31. Iven replied to the thread Proposed Overseer changes.

The whole Overseer is a bug and I wonder why there is a test server if the players on the life servers are the testers. It sure does safe...

Aug 1, 2020
  32. Iven replied to the thread Prathun has left EQ....No announcement?.

I just met Holy Windstalker and two new NPCs in Qeynos Hills. Its mysterious !.... [IMG]

Jul 22, 2020
  33. Iven replied to the thread --> New EQ fansite.

Its now nearly a year since I had announced Iven's EverQuest Archive. Since then alot has changed: A customized and fast homepage has been...

May 19, 2020
  34. Iven replied to the thread Wood Elf Beastlords...What a Waste.

I would like to see a revamped treant model. For the House of Thule expansion the current treant model is ok tho but it does not really fit...

May 7, 2020
  35. Iven liked Nadisia's post in the thread Wood Elf Beastlords...What a Waste.

Wood elf beastlord is not completely silly. Their natural alignment with nature fits pretty well for BST. But the pet model ... hmmm,...

May 7, 2020
  36. Iven replied to the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

Original: Smoldering Brand (1HB) [IMG] Baton of the Sky (1HB) [IMG] Indigo Sabre (1HS) [IMG] Efreeti War Axe (2HS) [IMG] Qeynos...

May 7, 2020
  37. Iven liked SmoochyOfWolfington's post in the thread From then to now, differences you remember.

[media] Well any of you who have read my previous posts will know how I feel about this topic. I've read them all here, but...

May 6, 2020
  38. Iven replied to the thread From then to now, differences you remember.

Alot players did hate to have a rogue in the group because of pickpocket and it was common to demand: "No pickpocket plz !" ...suuure !...

May 2, 2020