Please fix Alt-Tab!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by lePER, Feb 22, 2024.

1. lePER New Member

Since the upgrade I have had trouble alt-tabbing to look at chrome or whatever. The eq window now overrides other windows. Pre-today's patch I used to be able to have the eq window taking up 1/2 my screen and was able to use chrome on the other half (ultrawide screen has benefits!). Now when I do this, I now have to alt-enter to reset eq to fullscreen and this mixes up all my chat-boxes. I don't enjoy wrestling for several minutes with eq UI everytime I alt tab...

Is there something I can do to fix this? Some .ini change or something? Or do I have to put up/shut up till it gets fixed?
  2. Cyberius New Member

I have the same issue. I also have terrible FPS on a very high-end PC. I am almost done with this game again.
    Joules_Bianchi and grimess like this.
  3. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

I have never had these issues in literally any other game and I have played them all.

Not saying other games don't have issues and errors, but not ever like Everquest.

Nor other game forums for that matter. All these Java errors, all these long lags to load pages in forums (also, no threads take abnormal time to load when logged out. Logging in = 1 in 3 chance a page will load beyond a white screen, so right click open in new tab x3 = get one to load, then close the 2 that hang.

All these stuttering and hitching errors, forum covered in blanked out Avatars.

Literal YEARS of players posting about Raid lag and pet DPS errors, but hey, at least we had tme to nerf hammer mob XP and add level 100 Heroics (in level 90 stat gear) to "help" with the leveling.

Terror of Luclin? Tawro Icequake and Doomshade missing for EIGHTEEN MONTHS? but

"Confirmed"

This is a clown show.

Any respectable title would have reverted the patch and fixed the errors before rereleasing. Not Darkpaw though.
  4. lePER New Member

Does anyone know if this is fixed yet? I'm thinking of returning for the new Mischief but would really like to be able to alt-tab out to look at other things while playing, without spending 10mins realigning my UI elements.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Check after the patch tomorrow.
  6. lePER New Member

:)
  7. Iven the Lunatic

Be warned that your issue can still remain after the patch.