Doranur_Aleguzzler's Recent Activity

1. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread No Krono EQ2 Server.

A simple policy of "too bad so sad" will end it as soon as it starts.

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:11 PM
  2. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread EverQuest 3.

Ideation sounds a lot like "developing" ideas to me.

Apr 24, 2024 at 5:32 PM
  3. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread EverQuest 3.

You're transferring. I'm not upset about anything. Interesting how you assume tone in a text comment, that is not at all implied.

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:06 PM
  4. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread EverQuest 3.

EQNext made it quite a ways into development, not sure what you're going on about.

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:58 AM
  5. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread No plat bid guilds for Teek?.

It would take you as much effort to look for them yourself. Look for GDKP as your first clue.

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:45 AM
  6. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread EverQuest 3.

It's been mentioned a few times already that it is officially in the early stages of development.

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:15 AM
  7. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread EverQuest 3.

Wall_Of_Text swings at you, but MISSES!

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:38 AM
  8. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread EverQuest 3.

From the start, the game needs to be developed with a modern game engine, such as Unreal or Unity. Yeah the license would be expensive, but...

Apr 23, 2024 at 5:15 AM
  9. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Other name options for Teek.

Stomples is my favorite of the ones listed.

Apr 19, 2024
  10. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Anyone notice people really want tormax to fail?.

I don't want either server to fail. I don't want ANY server to fail. I want the game to continue to thrive and even *gasp* grow! I want EQ3...

Apr 19, 2024
  11. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread favorite race.

It really depends on the class. Barbarian for shaman. Been liking frogloks lately.

Apr 18, 2024
  12. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Teek & Tormax - Bring Back Coin Weight.

P99 is that way ------->

Apr 18, 2024
  13. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Teek and AoC Lockouts --.

Only a Sith deals in absolutes. There's always someone that will prove your assertion incorrect.

Apr 18, 2024
  14. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Teek and AoC Lockouts --.

Loot aside, some people just have the time and desire to continually hit targets. I'm not one, but I do understand those that do.

Apr 18, 2024
  15. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Teek and AoC Lockouts --.

Imagine of they removed account lockouts (per persona as well as alts), and saw an immediate jump in persona usage and slot purchases,...

Apr 18, 2024
  16. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

Translation, they laid off the only guy that new how to do it before getting his work notes.

Apr 18, 2024
  17. Doranur_Aleguzzler liked Arclyte's post in the thread TLP Expansion Unlock Pacing.

switch to a 2 year cycle for TLPs :)

Apr 13, 2024
  18. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Returning Player w/ Friend Looking for Guild - Server Choice Open.

Surprised nobody has responded yet. Go to the TLP Recruiting Forum section, look through the guilds on Mischief, as that is your best bet....

Apr 13, 2024
  19. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Bag bundle 4 TLP.

Oh wait, I get it now, you mean the bag collection add on from HoT. Your personal shorthand confused me. Yes, those can be claimed...

Apr 13, 2024
  20. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Bag bundle 4 TLP.

Your math and logic are flawed. I fail to understand how removing a restriction on how many of these bags you can buy will prevent...

Apr 12, 2024
  21. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread I know one way EverQuest can regain its status as a Franchise.

No Way Out was excellent too.

Apr 11, 2024
  22. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread I know one way EverQuest can regain its status as a Franchise.

Show me a current ad, or one from the last ten years, and I will believe you. Something off MMORPG.com isn't proof.

Apr 11, 2024
  23. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Bag bundle 4 TLP.

Leaving out the wall of text to save people's eyes only. I am only speaking about bags. Rez tokens are something else, and just to be...

Apr 11, 2024
  24. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Bag bundle 4 TLP.

Not everybody buys the high tier expansions, plus they only give one of each bag anymore. Also, not everybody did or will do the Fippy...

Apr 11, 2024
  25. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread I know one way EverQuest can regain its status as a Franchise.

A movie isn't the answer. Traditional advertising is the answer. The problem is, they've never considered the question.

Apr 11, 2024
  26. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Bag bundle 4 TLP.

They need to remove the LORE tags from all bags bought in bundles off the website, as well as the once per account restriction. If we can...

Apr 11, 2024
  27. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread First time shaman.

You can easily set up social macros to cast multiple spells in sequence. I have one that casts Malo and Turgur's Insects. I also usually...

Apr 10, 2024
  28. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread First time TLP.

Mischief won't die, for a long while at the very least. It will likely take a small but noticeable population hit, how small is...

Apr 10, 2024
  29. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Any suggestions for attempting a progressive character on a normal server?.

Must print them up, and organize in binders, by continent. For immersion and nostalgia.

Apr 10, 2024
  30. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Started a new Mage on Mischief....

If he was going to be playing there for a long time, and the possibility of alts also in the future, purchasing them for that...

Apr 10, 2024
  31. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread It’s time to bag a Bag or two!.

Y'all could make a lot more money by offering ALL bags on early era TLPs. It's not like having storage space breaks the game.

Apr 10, 2024
  32. Doranur_Aleguzzler liked NuffanTuit's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

My old roommate played to level 100, He really liked the level 100 raids, but the rest of the game was starting to feel very different...

Apr 9, 2024
  33. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

I haven't yet played the game between 70-125. I am looking forward to it, though I do accept the possibility I will find I too don't...

Apr 8, 2024
  34. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

If I were going to move to one of the new servers, I'd be more excited for a Kunark start than Classic. If the start were further down the...

Apr 8, 2024
  35. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread TLP Woes and Hopes - Constructive Thoughts Please.

Remove krono sales, as in no more are created. Then establish a conversion system through the Marketplace. Convert them to DB Bucks or...

Apr 6, 2024
  36. Doranur_Aleguzzler liked Zalphos's post in the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

It's been time for that for years. It's a miracle the current regime is still operational.

Apr 6, 2024
  37. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

As much hype as they put on the 25th anniversary, you'd think they could do better than a copy/paste. I've been thinking recently that it...

Apr 6, 2024
  38. Doranur_Aleguzzler liked Lejaun's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Do you really need them itemized? The only one choosing ignorance is you. I'll indulge you, though. 1- Sitting AFK while a group pulls...

Apr 6, 2024
  39. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread State of the Wizard.

On Mischief, I still saw complete resists in Sky during Kunark, though I saw fewer resists in Fear and Hate. As far as a second class,...

Apr 6, 2024
  40. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Any full GDKP guilds on new server? (if free trade).

I've not seen any listed as full GDKP yet. I know Faceless will be doing a mixed traditional DKP and GDKP. I don't know any more than...

Apr 6, 2024
  41. Doranur_Aleguzzler posted a new thread.

2025 TLPs

starting it up now

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Apr 6, 2024
  42. Doranur_Aleguzzler liked Lejaun's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

An Oakwynd clone this soon would likely not be very successful. The people who like the ruleset are unlikely to want to start over for the...

Apr 6, 2024
  43. Doranur_Aleguzzler liked Lejaun's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

The best part of Oakwynd is about to start: the mass exodus of most of the bot armies and the few toxic players left. I’m excited to see...

Apr 6, 2024
  44. Doranur_Aleguzzler liked Kahna's post in the thread I Am Excited For Tormax.

I am going to need you to stop being reasonable. This sort of behavior is not allowed on these forums. The other side is the enemy...

Apr 5, 2024
  45. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

You obviously missed where I corrected that, to mean MY GUILD, which is what was being discussed at the time.

Apr 5, 2024
  46. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

It's the vocal minority here, and on the official discord, that rail against it. Always the same usual suspects.

Apr 5, 2024
  47. Doranur_Aleguzzler liked Lejaun's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I can’t speak for my guild, but for me it reinforced my decision to not do yet another TLP. Better or worse, Oak is home for at least...

Apr 5, 2024
  48. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

None of us (my guild). Satisfied?

Apr 5, 2024
  49. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

You made it really easy to dispell your opinion. Everybody has to engage in general xp grind at some point, either to level up, or...

Apr 5, 2024
  50. Doranur_Aleguzzler liked Astley's post in the thread <Teek> --- Back Stabbath --- PST Rogue Guild Recruiting.

**<Back Stabbath>** is a PST based guild currently recruiting on the Teek server. We're here for the memes. Note - this is a Rogue only...

Apr 5, 2024
  51. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Nice dodge of the question there. I play as my forum name, I'm easy to find on Oakwynd. Others will put their character names,...

Apr 5, 2024
  52. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

I live fulltime in my travel trailer, and I have a solar set up. My power consumption is renewable moving forward, but I get your...

Apr 5, 2024
  53. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Incoming < queue > assist me.

Fun fact, there won't be any queues on Oakwynd, or any other servers currently active. A merger is tentatively scheduled for this...

Apr 5, 2024
  54. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Who are you on Oakwynd? Because if you don't play there, your opinion on FTE is irrelevant. The server didn't take a population hit...

Apr 5, 2024
  55. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

You just described exactly why Teek especially is underwhelming. none of us want to play on a server without FTE. True Box removed...

Apr 5, 2024
  56. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

For me and my guild, we are glad how underwhelming these two servers will be. It's reinforced our decision to remain on Oakwynd.

Apr 5, 2024
  57. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread 200 Days Played.

If, as I have done, you carefully cultivate a reputation of being a total jerk, nobody will want to be associated with your name.

Apr 4, 2024
  58. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I'd be fine with them skipping a year, and putting out a new expansion like TSS. Content for level 1-125. As is, not that I was...

Apr 4, 2024
  59. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Dupe and Betrayl.

If the pattern holds true, there will indeed be a dupe during the Luclin era.

Apr 2, 2024
  60. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread TLP Tradeskills.

I would love for there to be a concise list of what recipes are available, per expansion, for TLPs. Even Alla's doesn't have one. Or even...

Mar 31, 2024
  61. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread 90% rez.

I play on Oakwynd. I have no problem taking a 0% rez, thanks to the perk that prevents losing a level if you die. The only time I'll expect...

Mar 29, 2024
  62. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread What persona combos are people planning on trying for the new server?.

Yes, the current expansion, Laurion's Song. You get three free with the base version, and increasing numbers with more expensive...

Mar 28, 2024
  63. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

I've not done the HoT content, so I truly don't know. Are all the spell vendors on the same faction? If so, wouldn't you be able to buy...

Mar 20, 2024
  64. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread What made you decide to try EQ back then.

I first heard about EQ back in '99 from a couple of my Army buddies. I swore I would never buy a game, and then pay monthly to be able to...

Mar 20, 2024
  65. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Thought Experiment: Best solo class to create wealth that ignores contested camps on TLP Launch?.

On Mischief, I made a few krono quickly by advertising port services in the taxi channel, from the tunnel. "Just open a trade window," more...

Mar 20, 2024
  66. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

I never said it was a financial consideration. I live in a travel trailer, and I travel. I'm limited in how much space I have to just...

Mar 19, 2024
  67. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

I can't be in the minority that only has one computer to run the game, thus a non-True Box server, or at least relaxed at launch, is...

Mar 18, 2024
  68. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Y'all need to STOP thinking in terms of "at will". All during the beta process, we were asking for a time lockout identical or similar...

Mar 18, 2024
  69. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Info requested.

Here you go.

Mar 18, 2024
  70. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Is the anniversary XP pot quest live?.

See, that's the problem with staying up far later than you should, and going to the forums. You miss small things like that lol.

Mar 17, 2024
  71. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread The free crown ornament.

The photo shown in another post, the road crew worker wearing it under a hard hat, that's how I've seen it. Never by itself as you...

Mar 17, 2024
  72. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Is the anniversary XP pot quest live?.

No, there is an anniversary quest that gives an XP pot as a reward. https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=3068

Mar 17, 2024
  73. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread The free crown ornament.

Having worked several different construction jobs over the years, I can honestly say that I have NEVER seen a construction worker hat...

Mar 17, 2024
  74. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Need a TLP date announcment so I can schedule my two weeks of PTO. #nerdout.

A gas mask wouldn't help, as it is a persistent chemical agent. That's why so many were affected after the fact.

Mar 15, 2024
  75. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Oakwynd server not good for pugs.

I can't speak for everyone else, but when I see a request for buffs, and when I am at the meat pile, pass them out as a courtesy. I...

Mar 14, 2024
  76. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

I don't believe they have the people let alone the ability to mesh with an antiquated game engine, something like that. Probably why...

Mar 14, 2024
  77. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say that it's possible they chose that specific wording, to avoid litigation. For example, a lot of...

Mar 14, 2024
  78. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Shaman, Mage or something else....?.

Bard helps out a lot with ADPS, largely without having to do a lot of extra work. A shaman would be better overall, after you've gotten the...

Mar 13, 2024
  79. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Sad.

Again, par for the course.

Mar 6, 2024
  80. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread The FTE conundrum.

Actually Oakwynd is just the latest True Box server to prove that. It's never stopped the bot armies.

Mar 6, 2024
  81. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread The FTE conundrum.

I hate to break to all y'all that are anti-FTE, but it's here to stay and I would be VERY surprised if it wasn't on all TLP servers moving...

Mar 6, 2024
  82. Doranur_Aleguzzler liked Hekaton's post in the thread Test Update 03/05/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Oh man I like your style. I bought my car two years ago and just saw it $2000 cheaper. I’m going to go back and ask for a refund

Mar 6, 2024
  83. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Sorry, I obviously missed something. What did they win? (no snark)

Mar 2, 2024
  84. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Best box to pair with Necromancer on the new TLP.

My experience with the game, sadly, is only to TSS. However, my vote would be shaman. The obvious buffs and heals have been mentioned...

Mar 2, 2024
  85. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

@Angelina I have to agree, some of these recent prices are kinda high. I have some ideas that would bring in revenue, without raising...

Mar 2, 2024
  86. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Now for the important 25th TLP question.

Gimblox, using the SolA fire goblin model.

Mar 1, 2024
  87. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread My humble Oakwynd prediction for LDoN..

Why does content have to be completed before the next unlock? Maybe take your time as a group/guild, and not have to suffer anxiety from...

Mar 1, 2024
  88. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread The TLP Question? New character vs New Economy?.

It has been well documented that it was reported long before they took any kind of action. The most conspiratorial among us would...

Mar 1, 2024
  89. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread The TLP Question? New character vs New Economy?.

In regards to the dupe, I will quote Battlestar Galactica, "All of this has happened before, and it will happen again." Have fun with a new...

Feb 29, 2024
  90. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Today is the day!.

I'll be spending half that for a trip for two to GenCon. I was considering the $100 dollar digital package, but those mounts are ugly as...

Feb 29, 2024
  91. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Ignore.

To add, it does show you that there is something from a blocked user in a thread, and provides a link to see it, for that thread only.

Feb 29, 2024
  92. Doranur_Aleguzzler liked Angeliana's post in the thread We’ve heard the clamoring!.

Five Guys is unique, I'll give you that...but Whataburger...mmmmmm

Feb 29, 2024
  93. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Its that time of year again. IMO the next TLP should be....

Those LDON augs on the raids... We got to a point we had the master looter just start leaving them on the corpse as we killed stuff....

Feb 28, 2024
  94. Doranur_Aleguzzler liked Angeliana's post in the thread We’ve heard the clamoring!.

Most important part of this entire thread now...that is all! :cool:

Feb 27, 2024
  95. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Does anybody read the quest dialogue?.

Isengard bids five.

Feb 26, 2024
  96. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread We’ve heard the clamoring!.

I had already watched his video, thanks, and my initial reply was meant for jest, rather than to be serious. I know full well of the...

Feb 26, 2024
  97. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread We’ve heard the clamoring!.

Whataburger > In-N-Out as far as I'm concerned, but it was definitely a good burger. I give them a solid second place tied with BK,...

Feb 26, 2024
  98. Doranur_Aleguzzler liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread GenCon 2024.

The EverQuest Show is actually working on planning something for Gen Con this year. Details are still coming together, but I'll be dropping...

Feb 26, 2024
  99. Doranur_Aleguzzler liked jeskola's post in the thread my dream tlp in may.

Forget relaxed truebox. Abolish truebox completely and permanently.

Feb 25, 2024
  100. Doranur_Aleguzzler posted a new thread.

GenCon 2024

I already ordered my badge and have a room reserved. Going to meet up with a bunch of my guildmates, and hopefully some of my old buddies...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Feb 25, 2024
  101. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Mea Culpa.

Ale is beer that is top fermented. Lager is beer that is bottom fermented. That is the basic difference. Storage temperature is...

Feb 24, 2024
  102. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread We’ve heard the clamoring!.

I doubt anybody was clamoring for this, at least not for years. But if this eventually turns into a Fan Faire Redux, I'll do my part to...

Feb 23, 2024
  103. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Anniversary Tower Door 2 is unlocked!.

We clicked four total, got one repeat. From what I heard, that wasn't the norm. Typical EQ collections/quests have one item a much more...

Feb 22, 2024
  104. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Oakwynd server not good for pugs.

We get it, y'all REALLY don't like Oakwynd. It's been the same boring story since the server was announced. I can't wait til the new TLP is...

Feb 22, 2024
  105. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Anniversary Tower Door 2 is unlocked!.

After the raid last night, we split into two groups to run through this. My group found the three anthills and killed the basilisks within...

Feb 22, 2024
  106. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Feb 2024 patch?.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/server-downtime-wednesday-february-21-2024-at-6-00-am.296333/

Feb 20, 2024
  107. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Guild Leader and FTP.

I speak from experience when I advise against adding a second person as a co-leader. Take your break, but log in regularly (once a month is...

Feb 20, 2024
  108. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Oakwynd server not good for pugs.

Not wanting to put up the effort to build a PUG or join a guild and make friends is explicitly a YOU thing, and not the fault of the game....

Feb 20, 2024
  109. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Krono prices crashing on Mischief.

I saw someone on Oakwynd trying to sell on for 860k about an hour ago, so they have come down even more than last week. As far as PLer's,...

Feb 20, 2024
  110. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread This should be the next TLP! Jenn Chan, I summon you! Must see the future of EQ..

People already don't want to upgrade their potato for DX11, do you think they are going to update for VR?

Feb 19, 2024
  111. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread A TLP Idea, "a little for everyone".

Luclin start, all/all including berserkers, and all hybrid classes for gnomes, halflings, and frogloks. FV loot, FTE, and the evolving...

Feb 19, 2024
  112. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

I can only speak for myself, but I am well over doing the Classic-PoP slog. I like the content of PoP, but the flagging has always been a...

Feb 19, 2024
  113. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread What to Experience.

If you're not going to fast track your leveling, you could work on the Breakdown in Communication truly epic quest from gates of Discord. I...

Feb 19, 2024
  114. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Oakwynd server not good for pugs.

There are a number of guilds you could join on Oakwynd that you can find groups in. I know for a fact that my guild has a very active core...

Feb 19, 2024
  115. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Epic Titles [Oakwynd].

I guess we'll have to wait til that NPC has populated on Oakwynd, he's not there.

Feb 18, 2024
  116. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Discord.

I read it on the forums so it has to be true /s. Seriously, I did read it here. Not my fault if it's inaccurate/ Regardless, Absor...

Feb 18, 2024
  117. Doranur_Aleguzzler posted a new thread.

Epic Titles [Oakwynd]

This weekend I, with the generous help of my friends, finished off the last few things to complete my epic. Yeah, I know I'm a bit behind,...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Feb 18, 2024
  118. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Discord.

You obviously don't know your history. The Absor reference was because twice he shut down past iterations of the forums with a famous...

Feb 18, 2024
  119. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread TLP DoD start.

[IMG]

Feb 15, 2024
  120. Doranur_Aleguzzler liked Nennius's post in the thread EQ needs to learn from Palworld.

I hope that you, and others, will remember that the effect of this individuals posts on the brain are cumulative. Thus, it is...

Feb 3, 2024
  121. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread EQ needs to learn from Palworld.

I am 10% dumber for having read this thread...

Feb 3, 2024
  122. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Progression server idea: DX 9.

[IMG]

Feb 3, 2024
  123. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Discord.

It's a cesspool, you really don't want to go there. If Absor were still around, he would have Smashed™ a couple times by now, like he...

Feb 3, 2024
  124. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Post your Box... and why you like it. (Min 3 toons).

I'm a traveler in a small RV, so I am limited to one computer, my new laptop. I do have a mini-PC that has been returned for repair under...

Jan 26, 2024
  125. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread TLP PVP.

Aim bot, mage bot, is there a fundamental difference?

Jan 25, 2024
  126. Doranur_Aleguzzler liked Bernel's post in the thread Report for Spam Messages does nothing?.

They uncapped the Ignore list when they added "Spammer Slayer" to Banestrike. You complete the accomplishment by adding 5000 spammers to...

Jan 25, 2024
  127. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Report for Spam Messages does nothing?.

I'm sure there is someone that has meticulously catalogued every change and every set of patch notes in the past 25 years, but it ain't...

Jan 25, 2024
  128. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread TLP PVP.

Hey, what she did then was a well thought out effort to see if there were sufficient people interested in a PVP server, and y'all...

Jan 25, 2024
  129. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread TLP PVP.

JChan gave you Zek'ers a chance to muster numbers to justify a PVP TLP, and y'all couldn't. I doubt it will happen again, and really,...

Jan 24, 2024
  130. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread New TLP & Rogues.

Technically speaking, isn't behind right where you want to be on a rogue? ; )

Jan 24, 2024
  131. Doranur_Aleguzzler liked Laberintica77's post in the thread New TLP & Rogues.

Kunark, once you get your epic +duelist+kinesthetics

Jan 24, 2024
  132. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Time to Request Time Off for TLP....

Based on past May launches, the target is either the Wednesday or Thursday of the last full week before Memorial Day. That would be a May...

Jan 23, 2024
  133. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Remove Truebox from Agnarr?.

Remove True Box from all servers, and never implement it again moving forward.

Jan 23, 2024
  134. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Post your Old Fixes and Nerfs that ought to be undone in 2024... I'll start..

I admittedly scrolled through pretty quickly, so it's possible I missed it. Remove True Box from all servers, and never implement it...

Jan 23, 2024
  135. Doranur_Aleguzzler liked Tintaglia's post in the thread Post your Old Fixes and Nerfs that ought to be undone in 2024... I'll start..

I want them to un-nerf my jboot speed. If you're old like me, you'll get it.

Jan 23, 2024
  136. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread More TLP Ideas.

I've played this way before, and it really sucked in a lot of ways. Star Wars Galaxies, the original Jedi system. You were allowed on...

Jan 23, 2024
  137. Doranur_Aleguzzler liked Bernel's post in the thread Report for Spam Messages does nothing?.

A quick way to add someone to your ignore list without having to type their name is like this: - Click on their name in the chat window....

Jan 23, 2024
  138. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Hotkeys duplicating across characters.

I've been doing the same, and it also works with chat channel filtering. I have no idea when they added that nice little feature, but...

Jan 23, 2024
  139. Doranur_Aleguzzler liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Hotkeys duplicating across characters.

When you do a copy layout, there are options you can check/uncheck. One of them is to copy hotkeys...make sure you have that unchecked if...

Jan 23, 2024
  140. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Report for Spam Messages does nothing?.

I haven't seen PL spam in a few days. It's because I keep my ignore window open, and as soon as I see someone spam, I add them to the...

Jan 22, 2024
  141. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread New TLP & Rogues.

At what point to rogues become "viable" on a TLP? It's not a sarcastic question, I don't play a rogue, so I would like to know.

Jan 22, 2024
  142. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Report for Spam Messages does nothing?.

You have an unlimited ignore list, I suggest you put it to use.

Jan 22, 2024
  143. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Beastlords generate too much hate for the DPS they output.

Did you ever consider that all that hate is because your class is so dang good ;) ?

Jan 22, 2024
  144. Doranur_Aleguzzler liked Nennius's post in the thread Beastlords generate too much hate for the DPS they output.

It would appear that beasties need to be nerfed. Raise the hammer...

Jan 22, 2024
  145. Doranur_Aleguzzler liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Beastlords generate too much hate for the DPS they output.

Are you using this? I can't remember if theres a thing about pet hate being transferred to the owner in raids, or the pet hate transfer...

Jan 22, 2024
  146. Doranur_Aleguzzler liked Fanra's post in the thread Feedback: Most Chat Filters Should Default to "Mine Only".

It is very annoying. However, try unchecking Options (General tab) > Blink Active Chat Window (right side, bottom checkbox). You may...

Jan 22, 2024
  147. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Feedback: Most Chat Filters Should Default to "Mine Only".

Is the Customer Service AI bot at risk of losing its job?

Jan 22, 2024
  148. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread A message to PurplePaw. We aren't all in California..

Depends on where you are in Texas. On the Gulf Coast, we have Padre Island, so summer beach days are easy to do. If you're in the Hill...

Jan 22, 2024
  149. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread EQ1 To do list.

Yeah I'm not going to ask for any "improvements" other than basic QOL changes. I'm going to be compiling a list for when the discussion for...

Jan 21, 2024
  150. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Suggestion: Allow blocking of chat from other servers.

People already usually say so before they ignore someone. But a public message, yeah that's a good idea too, maybe it would clue some...

Jan 21, 2024
  151. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Suggestion: Allow blocking of chat from other servers.

Click on name for the drop down menu currently in place, and add the Ignore function. Regardless of server, that person would be ignored....

Jan 20, 2024
  152. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Casual Player Looking for Guild.

Welcome to EQ. The new TLP launch will be in May. I'd suggest if you're more likely to go to one of those, that you post in the specific...

Jan 20, 2024
  153. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Thoughts on Future TLPs unrelated to Rulesets.

Some thoughts on your suggestions. Offline Trading - I can go either way with this. A paid additional account for an offline trader is...

Jan 20, 2024
  154. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Fixed Internally Filters.

Yeah I realized that after the fact, but I was already headed for bed.

Jan 18, 2024
  155. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Fixed Internally Filters.

Shaman Canni spam can be filtered by directing Spells > Direct Damage (Others) to a tab or window out of sight and mind. Everything else...

Jan 17, 2024
  156. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread In Progress Can no longer access desktop from game.

Did you try alt-tab? Worked fine for me a minute ago. I'll have to check the other methods you mentioned, I don't use those. ADDENDUM - I...

Jan 17, 2024
  157. Doranur_Aleguzzler liked minimind's post in the thread A request for mounts.

You seriously need to chill. You're neither this person's boss nor mama and you're definitely not helping the effort to get things...

Jan 17, 2024
  158. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

I personally would prefer longer unlock times. The primary reason, I and most of my guild are all older, most still with family and job...

Jan 17, 2024
  159. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Persona TLP.

Make the change, there are already whiners going on about needing something for their alt. As I've said numerous times before, apply...

Jan 17, 2024
  160. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread New TLP idea thread #1567.

And here we go, with one of the usual suspects going full negative "we can't do this, we can't do that". I've been here a very long...

Jan 15, 2024
  161. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread New TLP idea thread #1567.

Start a NEW LIVE SERVER, but start it at a Classic launch. You have to have an All Access status to play a TLP, but not a Live server....

Jan 15, 2024
  162. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread PERSONA RAGE.

You would be incorrect, as it is a check box underneath the list of your personas for that character. As for Koshka, you've been...

Jan 13, 2024
  163. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Time to Request Time Off for TLP....

The timing doesn't apply to me, but the OP's request isn't unreasonable.

Jan 13, 2024
  164. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread New TLP idea thread #1567.

Yeah why start a new server with everything unlocked? Why couldn't there be a TLP for free to play? It's not going to happen, the...

Jan 13, 2024
  165. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread New TLP idea thread #1567.

In an attempt to be more positive, I did have an idea that wouldn't be for TLP players. It's way too late to implement, but here goes....

Jan 12, 2024
  166. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Eat a Krono for exp?.

The only thing I would argue is the token return if something couldn't happen all the way. Already it's possible to end up with more AAs...

Jan 12, 2024
  167. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread New TLP idea thread #1567.

The only way they could have Drakkin in to start would be to disable almost all of the quests, and dramatically reduce the ZEM for Crescent...

Jan 12, 2024
  168. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Any ideas on new TLP this year?.

Make Firepot Binding G r e a t A g a i n

Jan 12, 2024
  169. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

If they get all the bugs surrounding personas fixed by then, having a server that grants every account a single free persona slot, would...

Jan 9, 2024
  170. Doranur_Aleguzzler liked Andarriel's post in the thread How do I ....

once you have luck can get 3 on a druid or ranger.

Dec 20, 2023
  171. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread How do I ....

I instead made a macro to forage and then automatically drop the items into inventory. Yes, I still forget to hit the dang thing from time...

Dec 18, 2023
  172. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Returning Player - Which TLP server to start on?.

Mischief and Thornblade are just into Underfoot. If you want to experience PoP+, then Oakwynd is your destination. Something to consider...

Dec 18, 2023
  173. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Best server for a new player.

I have basically the same setup, though you have double the RAM I do, and I have a 4080. I triple box on max settings with zero...

Dec 18, 2023
  174. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

It happened again last night, in Blightfire Moors. Specifically on the north side of the marshes along the wall where the rats spawn....

Dec 18, 2023
  175. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Best server for a new player.

To narrow things down on Iven's post, Bertox and FV are probably the highest population Live servers. If you want to do a TLP, Mischief is...

Dec 17, 2023
  176. Doranur_Aleguzzler liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Personas and DKP.

I've seen a few people talk about this, and generally speaking most guilds would just treat them as alts. And most guilds have a bidding...

Dec 16, 2023
  177. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread It does not make sense to have to AA each persona.

You don't have to roll a persona, any more than you have to roll an alt. You have to work for your AAs on your main or alt, you should do...

Dec 16, 2023
  178. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Hey! Why don't we get THIS in December?.

Star Trek Online has the Kramp'lri, he's a mix of Krampus and the ancient enemy of the Klingons, the Fek'lhri. One of the mini events that...

Dec 15, 2023
  179. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Unlock apprentice mercs at Gates of Discord unlock?.

I say no. Journeyman mercs are a paid feature, which applies to all of us on any of the TLPs present or future. While I'm not supportive of...

Dec 15, 2023
  180. Doranur_Aleguzzler liked Bernel's post in the thread For more extensive persona testing, give everyone on Test at least one free persona slot.

Although personas have come a long way, there are still some pretty significant bugs being worked out. With the potentially significant...

Dec 15, 2023
  181. Doranur_Aleguzzler liked Alnitak's post in the thread Trying to fully comprehend Personas before I buy LS... augs....

Yes, you are missing an obvious sign that other people also have read "Demagoguery for dummies" and its Chapter 2 "How to advance your...

Dec 15, 2023
  182. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread They forget to unlock the servers or what?.

Well the unexpected downtime has given me time to do some housework. I dumped my grey and black tanks, and took out the trash.

Dec 12, 2023
  183. Doranur_Aleguzzler liked Nanilu's post in the thread They forget to unlock the servers or what?.

I hear they are trying to fix the Paladin's DPS issue they've been having lately...

Dec 12, 2023
  184. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Let's switch up the Oakwynd PoP expansion bonus!.

It was only 0.22% so not too bad, really. /s

Dec 12, 2023
  185. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

You might be correct, but I still hope that people would be more inclined to travel further, see zones they normally wouldn't because...

Dec 10, 2023
  186. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

Soon™

Dec 9, 2023
  187. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

You can fix the meta by removing hotzone and setting all ZEMs to zero, and then adding in a permanent XP bonus. Then, you can go level...

Dec 9, 2023
  188. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread 2 Servers To Make Everyone Happy?.

The only thing I've seen that has caused Oakwynd population to dip in a big way was the "0.22% dupeflation" event. We lost several...

Dec 8, 2023