Doranur_Aleguzzler's Recent Activity

1. Doranur_Aleguzzler posted a new thread.

Account Services Down?

I have been trying to resubscribe, and keep getting errors. I recently moved and changed banks, and needed to unsubscribe everything from...

Forum: Player Support

May 1, 2019
  2. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Reset device () failed.

FINALLY, after a couple hours last night, and a couple this morning, I was able to get it to load into the game, and then change to...

Apr 6, 2019
  3. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Reset device () failed.

[Sat Apr 06 10:12:22 2019]00581:Received our Player from zone. [Sat Apr 06 10:12:22 2019]00582:Received MSG_EQ_ADDPLAYER, Player = Tieko,...

Apr 6, 2019
  4. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Reset device () failed.

[Defaults] UseLuclinHumanMale=TRUE UseLuclinHumanFemale=TRUE UseLuclinBarbarianMale=TRUE UseLuclinBarbarianFemale=TRUE...

Apr 6, 2019
  5. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Reset device () failed.

--------------- Diagnostics --------------- Windows Error Reporting: +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure3...

Apr 6, 2019
  6. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Reset device () failed.

------------------------------------- Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers -------------------------------------...

Apr 6, 2019
  7. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Reset device () failed.

---------------------------- Preferred DirectShow Filters ----------------------------...

Apr 6, 2019
  8. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Reset device () failed.

Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1605&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&61AAA01&0&C5 Driver: n/a Name:...

Apr 6, 2019
  9. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Reset device () failed.

Name: Radeon(TM) RX 460 Graphics Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_67EF&SUBSYS_809D1462&REV_CF\4&D7FEF2C&0&0010 Driver:...

Apr 6, 2019
  10. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Reset device () failed.

------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: 1 - C24F390 (AMD High Definition Audio Device) Default Sound Playback:...

Apr 6, 2019
  11. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Reset device () failed.

------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 4/6/2019, 09:59:38 Machine name:...

Apr 6, 2019
  12. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Reset device () failed.

I followed the above suggestions, made changes where they needed to be. Still, running ONE client, and trying to ALT-TAB out gets me this...

Apr 6, 2019
  13. Doranur_Aleguzzler liked Gremin's post in the thread Gee it is SO much fun raiding Luclin without a Mount.

In my day, we had no mounts instead we sat on ogres backs to med. I prefer Silinius backside....

Mar 24, 2019
  14. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Gee it is SO much fun raiding Luclin without a Mount.

I don't make the kind of money to even look at these lottery gimmick boxes lol, didn't know it didn't have a buff.

Mar 22, 2019
  15. Doranur_Aleguzzler replied to the thread Gee it is SO much fun raiding Luclin without a Mount.

If they can remove focus effects from items, they should be able to remove the buff these special mounts give. In theory, anyways.

Mar 22, 2019