Kahna's Recent Activity

1. Kahna replied to the thread AoE plvlers will exist on Teek.

Much like other changes put into place, it doesn't have to be 100% effective to have a positive impact on the game.

Apr 26, 2024 at 5:50 PM
  2. Kahna replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

You seem really hung up on my example item. I was simply pointing out that I will no more buy tradeskill mats from someone...

Apr 26, 2024 at 4:59 PM
  3. Kahna replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

It doesn't really matter which item is used as an example. The AEers are locking down items that other people want to farm...

Apr 26, 2024 at 1:53 PM
  4. Kahna replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

As someone who tinkers on a regular basis I would rather gather the items myself than pay the AEers. That is like saying it doesn't...

Apr 26, 2024 at 12:48 PM
  5. Kahna replied to the thread Teek Population / Log In Concerns.

The majority of the player base doesn't play on TLPs, nor do they want to. The majority of the player base is happy playing where...

Apr 26, 2024 at 10:55 AM
  6. Kahna replied to the thread Will Mischief still be a strong server?.

Yeeeah, It's all the bazaar bots who are crowding into Argath and maxing out the zone capacity in the main pick so no one else can...

Apr 25, 2024 at 5:09 PM
  7. Kahna replied to the thread Name /Reservation, How can I tell if I have a 200+, 100+, 50+ day character?.

Nope. Best start checking them all manually.

Apr 25, 2024 at 2:40 PM
  8. Kahna replied to the thread With Shouds taken out, no way to get Totem of the Wurines at higher levels on TLP's.

It is temporary.

Apr 25, 2024 at 1:52 PM
  9. Kahna replied to the thread Will Mischief still be a strong server?.

It will be fine. My guild is all staying, I am staying there. I'll raid there and play the solo/group game on Teek. Raiding in VoA is...

Apr 25, 2024 at 1:10 PM
  10. Kahna replied to the thread Random Loot Level Range(s).

It isn't + or -. It is in 5 level groups. So 1-10, 11-15, 16-20 and so on. Raid mobs are their own special thing.

Apr 25, 2024 at 11:19 AM
  11. Kahna replied to the thread No Krono EQ2 Server.

I think he was referring to an old school EQ with corpse runs, not EQ2.

Apr 25, 2024 at 10:36 AM
  12. Kahna replied to the thread No Krono EQ2 Server.

Those folks on Quarm and P99 seem to like it. No clue why.

Apr 25, 2024 at 10:34 AM
  13. Kahna replied to the thread Teek - Leveling Paths.

Different motivations for different people. It's been numerous TLPs for me, I have zero desire to rush to max, I can't be the only...

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:54 AM
  14. Kahna replied to the thread Teek - Leveling Paths.

Maybe they plan on picking up some quest items while they go. The Iksar class quests all have a lot of items from that zone, and the...

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:11 AM
  15. Kahna replied to the thread Teek unlock schedule.

I did. His comment is still relevant to yours. TLP players buy the latest expansion too. At least since a few years ago when DPG...

Apr 25, 2024 at 7:15 AM
  16. Kahna replied to the thread No Krono EQ2 Server.

It is still going to have issues. People are still going to trade and use krono. Just on other servers. It will be interesting to...

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:38 AM
  17. Kahna replied to the thread No Krono EQ2 Server.

I mean, I still wouldn't hold your breath. They are jumping through some hoops to make this work, and if it crashes and burns they...

Apr 24, 2024 at 9:08 PM
  18. Kahna replied to the thread Teek unlock schedule.

Ultima Online is still running too.

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:59 PM
  19. Kahna posted a new thread.

No Krono EQ2 Server

Well, I'll be damned. They did do it. I guess we were wrong. You will not be able to consume, trade or sell krono on the new Origins EQ2...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Apr 24, 2024 at 4:43 PM
  20. Kahna replied to the thread Teek and AoC Lockouts --.

There are definitely different levels of raiding. Some guilds raid 2 nights a week and never split, some raid 3 nights and split as...

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:54 PM
  21. Kahna replied to the thread Anyone notice people really want tormax to fail?.

Yes, it was. It is arguable that everyone is already in raid gear by then and replacing that raid gear with more raid gear, but I...

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:41 AM
  22. Kahna replied to the thread MoTM removed from AOC encounters on Teek.

I agree, but difficulty is relative. Killing a non-MotM mob with 6 is a lot harder than killing an MotM mob with 72.

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:38 AM
  23. Kahna replied to the thread Anyone notice people really want tormax to fail?.

How much of an economy does there really need to be on a non-free trade server post PoP? Pretty much everyone has no trade raid gear...

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:55 AM
  24. Kahna replied to the thread MoTM removed from AOC encounters on Teek.

You are correct, got my terms a bit messed up. Move the pet aggro bit to Mark of the Old Ways, lower the pet cap to 3-4 and you...

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:36 AM
  25. Kahna replied to the thread MoTM removed from AOC encounters on Teek.

My Mischief guild didn't split raid, and they only raid 2 nights a week. Loot is still rotting by the end of expansions. I prefer...

Apr 23, 2024 at 8:51 PM
  26. Kahna replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

There is zero chance they have the time to accomplish this before the servers launch. Best you are going to get is something they...

Apr 23, 2024 at 5:51 PM
  27. Kahna replied to the thread Ways to take advantage of Personas..

Keep in mind that spell isn't until level 73? then an upgrade at 87 and 100+ something or other? Don't quote me on those. So, a...

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:12 PM
  28. Kahna replied to the thread MoTM removed from AOC encounters on Teek.

A girl can dream, even if I know it isn't going to happen. EQ is way more fun with a small skilled group. Did what we could with 18...

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:06 PM
  29. Kahna replied to the thread Should Tormax be a boxing server?.

I mean, mark isn't the best person to quote. His credibility is very low. Especially since he's saying Mischief isn't high load, when it...

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:59 AM
  30. Kahna replied to the thread Teek - Leveling Paths.

Friendly PSA for those folks new to personas and thinking of using them to get around. Personas can not be deleted. Make sure if you make...

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:30 AM
  31. Kahna replied to the thread MoTM removed from AOC encounters on Teek.

Or maybe we are just killing time theory crafting about a server that they have already stated will never happen. Don't be a party...

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:11 AM
  32. Kahna replied to the thread MoTM removed from AOC encounters on Teek.

Yeah, but if I was playing on a server like this it would only be for Classic-PoP so I don't really care about the rest.

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:10 AM
  33. Kahna replied to the thread MoTM removed from AOC encounters on Teek.

For a lot of people 54 is big. 72 is very big. I think we are talking 12-18 as ideal for the folks asking for this. When they are...

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:05 AM
  34. Kahna replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

This. Play on Tormax for the first two weeks, avoid the Teek queues. When those die down roll on Teek. See which rule set and which...

Apr 23, 2024 at 5:48 AM
  35. Kahna replied to the thread MoTM removed from AOC encounters on Teek.

Mitigation of the mighty and mark of the mighty are two different things. It would be possible to remove mitigation and keep mark. So mobs...

Apr 22, 2024 at 8:05 PM
  36. Kahna replied to the thread Teek - Solo classes and questions.

There are creative uses of game mechanics that allow necros to kill summoning mobs. My necro could solo Rock golems at level 50....

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:57 PM
  37. Kahna replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Uhh, no one will be doing Time after OOW comes out. It's not worth the time for a small man group to do it, especially not on...

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:03 PM
  38. Kahna replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

Not really how it ends up working. Sure the very tippy top high end items are krono. The rest of loot is very reasonable. I have...

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:57 PM
  39. Kahna replied to the thread Ways to take advantage of Personas..

Correct. Also, and this doesn't matter for a few years but, Mages get a summon Cauldron of Many Things spell. That Cauldron is no...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:56 PM
  40. Kahna replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

I guess we will see in a month or so.

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:50 PM
  41. Kahna liked auto21's post in the thread Tormax changes to make teekers heads explode.

These have all been asked for over and over. Not sure what makes you think DBG will change their plans this close to launch. Wishful...

Apr 22, 2024 at 9:46 AM
  42. Kahna replied to the thread Devs, could we consider some options for Teek bonuses?.

XP pots don't increase the cap either, so an artificially low cap that someone was hitting with just regular game play would be a...

Apr 22, 2024 at 8:15 AM
  43. Kahna replied to the thread Ways to take advantage of Personas..

It's cheaper than what it costs to feed my horses each month, and she is probably getting more hours of entertainment out of it....

Apr 22, 2024 at 8:06 AM
  44. Kahna replied to the thread Devs, could we consider some options for Teek bonuses?.

Just go on any live server and kill literally any yellow or red mob at level 1. The cap is about 10%. You are not hitting the cap...

Apr 22, 2024 at 6:26 AM
  45. Kahna replied to the thread 20 Teek Guilds (4000+ players), 2 Tormax Guilds (40 players).

They should remove true box on Tormax. Folks are going to need to box their own group to get anything done.

Apr 22, 2024 at 6:08 AM
  46. Kahna replied to the thread Ways to take advantage of Personas..

Yeah, but how many folks on this particular branch of the forums is ever going to make it to 111+ on one character, let alone several.

Apr 21, 2024 at 8:10 PM
  47. Kahna replied to the thread 20 Teek Guilds (4000+ players), 2 Tormax Guilds (40 players).

It is scheduled for this summer.

Apr 21, 2024 at 7:40 PM
  48. Kahna replied to the thread Teek and AoC Lockouts --.

I think you might be missing my point. It's about being casual. If you raid like a sweaty no-lifer, sure, you get stuff too easily....

Apr 21, 2024 at 7:35 PM
  49. Kahna replied to the thread Other name options for Teek.

I work in QA for a game company. Someone tells me they are changing the name of something and I know I am in for a long week.

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:34 PM
  50. Kahna replied to the thread Guild question, haven't played in years..

It is pretty simple. Zones with traditional raid mobs in it have an Agent of Change. You can talk to them to summon an instance of...

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:09 PM
  51. Kahna replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

I don't think this matters to anyone but you. Okay, maybe like 5 other people. No one RPs in RPGs and they haven't since Moby the...

Apr 20, 2024 at 4:33 PM
  52. Kahna replied to the thread Out of Era class / Race Combo on Teek / Tormax.

... I am aware of that, I have several personas attached to my main. He can still level the bst up to 60 in his spare time while...

Apr 20, 2024 at 3:35 PM
  53. Kahna replied to the thread Out of Era class / Race Combo on Teek / Tormax.

They are persona-ing it. I would imagine they will main something else, like a monk, then when Luclin does hit they have a level 60...

Apr 20, 2024 at 1:34 PM
  54. Kahna replied to the thread Other name options for Teek.

Because it was an easy no. They can't actually do it. He can say that with confidence and it's not super controversial. The other...

Apr 20, 2024 at 11:09 AM
  55. Kahna replied to the thread Did random dungeon loot ever get normalized across all dungeons?.

Chardok is dropping loot from other zones.

Apr 19, 2024
  56. Kahna replied to the thread Guild question, haven't played in years..

SK stands for Suicide Kings. As Snapvine said, there is a loot list. Loot drops, you say you want it, if you are the highest person...

Apr 19, 2024
  57. Kahna liked Mithra's post in the thread Did random dungeon loot ever get normalized across all dungeons?.

This is probably because for rares level 56+ there's 20 chardok to 2 not chardok mobs.

Apr 19, 2024
  58. Kahna liked Celatusp99's post in the thread Hello everyone. I'm new to Everquest.

furthermore there is no reason not to charm in a good group with a good healer extra dps and a tank or back up tank.

Apr 19, 2024
  59. Kahna replied to the thread Hello everyone. I'm new to Everquest.

I feel like you haven't been active on TLPs. A chanter that won't charm is considered a waste of group space by many. When folks...

Apr 19, 2024
  60. Kahna replied to the thread Question for any TLP Current or Prior.

Looted a gnome mask on Mischief last week.

Apr 19, 2024
  61. Kahna liked Yinla's post in the thread Ways to take advantage of Personas..

Mischief is well past PoP for the porting books and don't they have the guild hall portals and placable ports? I wouldn't be surprised...

Apr 19, 2024
  62. Kahna replied to the thread Question for any TLP Current or Prior.

But at least on Teek you can still get the loot after he has been awoken.

Apr 19, 2024
  63. Kahna replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

There is no reason to think the forums doesn't represent a reasonable cross section of the game's players. It's what, 10-1 in favor of...

Apr 19, 2024
  64. Kahna replied to the thread Out of Era class / Race Combo on Teek / Tormax.

I tried to make a zerker on Oakwynd. I could create it but I couldn't log it in. I did manage to make and log in a wood elf bst on...

Apr 19, 2024
  65. Kahna replied to the thread Hello everyone. I'm new to Everquest.

No mercs on TLPs, at least not the first few years.

Apr 19, 2024
  66. Kahna replied to the thread Question for any TLP Current or Prior.

Mayong - No idea, I skipped that timeframe PoM - Old first, then new VP - Old first, then new, you can port out of both.

Apr 19, 2024
  67. Kahna replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

I can see how some might be annoyed, but I don't really see it as a big deal, I am sure that one group worked harder for their kill...

Apr 19, 2024
  68. Kahna replied to the thread Hello everyone. I'm new to Everquest.

I would completely agree with you that bard is a great class for a new player, with the sole exception that lots of people pick a...

Apr 19, 2024
  69. Kahna replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

To each his own. But it is the server where playing 100% found loot and still getting to BiS every expansion is very doable. You...

Apr 19, 2024
  70. Kahna replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

If they wanted to sell gear on the marketplace it seems silly to do it on the server where gear falls like rain and everyone can...

Apr 19, 2024
  71. Kahna replied to the thread Ways to take advantage of Personas..

Don't forget slayer Achievements in your Bst/Zerker prep. A flat increase to damage is a really nice boon to a pure DPS class like a...

Apr 19, 2024
  72. Kahna replied to the thread Teek and AoC Lockouts --.

Pretty sure everyone here understands this feeling. Casuals want the same thing. With Mischief loot we can experience the same loot...

Apr 19, 2024
  73. Kahna replied to the thread Hello everyone. I'm new to Everquest.

I have found the EQ community to be very forgiving of new or inexperienced players. Even if you make mistakes you are unlikely to get...

Apr 18, 2024
  74. Kahna replied to the thread I've made halfling and woodelf druids.

yes

Apr 17, 2024
  75. Kahna replied to the thread Server locked krono.

https://www.thegamer.com/best-mmorpgs-ever-wow-runescape/

Apr 17, 2024
  76. Kahna replied to the thread Server locked krono.

The only game on both of those lists is Destiny 2. It's like the lists don't have anything to do with each other... cause they...

Apr 17, 2024
  77. Kahna replied to the thread I've made halfling and woodelf druids.

Make a wood elf person of a class you think you might want to play at some point in the future, cause you can't delete those things.

Apr 17, 2024
  78. Kahna replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

Uhh what? No? Guilds get plenty of gear without buying it from "kronoboys". I feel like this is yet another person who has no idea...

Apr 17, 2024
  79. Kahna replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

I would play on a Mischief server with no krono. (and by that I mean a private server version of mischief that would undoubtedly pop...

Apr 17, 2024
  80. Kahna replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

I would 100% rather support the devs and keep the real game on, but let's not pretend someone wouldn't be working on a Mischief-style...

Apr 17, 2024
  81. Kahna replied to the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

I found FTE to range from a total non-issue to mildly annoying. And I never had any FTE interactions with other people. I stuck to my...

Apr 17, 2024
  82. Kahna replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

Every TLP since Mischief has suffered from Mischief's popularity. Every server after Teek will suffer even more. They are just so darn...

Apr 17, 2024
  83. Kahna replied to the thread Teek - Leveling Paths.

We get exp counts down to 3 decimals. Not hard to test this.

Apr 17, 2024
  84. Kahna replied to the thread Paladin as main 6 boxing group.

Yeah, there are still decent mobs to charm, but those named were blenders.

Apr 17, 2024
  85. Kahna replied to the thread Paladin as main 6 boxing group.

They also nerfed the ability to charm "rare" mobs, which was mostly done to prevent folks from KSing, but the named in Howling stones...

Apr 17, 2024
  86. Kahna replied to the thread Teek - Leveling Paths.

ehh, it really doesn't. Hasn't for a long time.

Apr 17, 2024
  87. Kahna replied to the thread Teek - Leveling Paths.

I plan on going to all of these places.

Apr 17, 2024
  88. Kahna replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

You should give Teek a try, it's really not that scary. There are still certain mobs who will drop certain things, just a bigger...

Apr 17, 2024
  89. Kahna replied to the thread I've made halfling and woodelf druids.

You might find Perma a bit more populated on this server. Perma gobbies can drop a lot of really nice things. The 26-30 range is...

Apr 16, 2024
  90. Kahna replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Mischief is the only server in the history of TLPs to make it as far as HoT and still pull off high population. It's been 3 years....

Apr 16, 2024
  91. Kahna replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

Pre-Nexus/PoK/Bazaar this is a great way to save exp pots. Pop a 4 hour pot on your main persona. Group breaks up after 2 hours and...

Apr 16, 2024
  92. Kahna replied to the thread Teek and Tormax could use a couple tweeks.

Well... That's not going to happen.

Apr 16, 2024
  93. Kahna replied to the thread Teek and Tormax could use a couple tweeks.

I... don't really care. Neither of us actually has current population data and would be speculating. I don't care to speculate....

Apr 16, 2024
  94. Kahna replied to the thread Teek - Leveling Paths.

The right personas and the quest should be easy peasy.

Apr 16, 2024
  95. Kahna replied to the thread Teek and Tormax could use a couple tweeks.

CdeezNotes never said anything about 80k. I got the number from the announcement they made when EG7 bought them in 2020. Those are...

Apr 16, 2024
  96. Kahna replied to the thread Teek and Tormax could use a couple tweeks.

The game is 25 years old. It's not growing significantly. The fact that it still has 80K players after 25 years means they are...

Apr 16, 2024
  97. Kahna replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

Yes and no. You can only swap personas in starting cities of no-buff-decay zones. So. Your necro could go to the nearest city,...

Apr 15, 2024
  98. Kahna replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

Yes

Apr 15, 2024
  99. Kahna replied to the thread Teek & Tormax - Bring Back Coin Weight.

Coin is weightless from day 1. Why would you want coin weight back?

Apr 15, 2024
  100. Kahna replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

To piggy back off of this. . . Personas share Tradeskills (class specific tradeskills are still class specific) Keys/Flags...

Apr 15, 2024
  101. Kahna replied to the thread Teek and Tormax could use a couple tweeks.

You don't actually sound like you even like this game. I am just going to wait two weeks to really care about playing. Before...

Apr 15, 2024
  102. Kahna replied to the thread Teek and Tormax could use a couple tweeks.

Teek is fine. Tormax could use help.

Apr 15, 2024
  103. Kahna replied to the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

Oh, yeah, that isn't a thing and hasn't been since Ragefire.

Apr 15, 2024
  104. Kahna replied to the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

It is. My guild on Mischief only really struggled on Underfoot, which is notorious for being difficult. Beyond that everything was...

Apr 15, 2024
  105. Kahna replied to the thread Tormax is an ALT server Teek is the better option.

Good luck with that

Apr 15, 2024
  106. Kahna replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

You are still free to box. As you have stated plenty of folks box on truebox servers all the time, it is just mildly less convenient...

Apr 14, 2024
  107. Kahna liked Bernel's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

This seems like what a group player would want. The mass boxer isn't going to group with regular people no matter what. But by creating...

Apr 14, 2024
  108. Kahna replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Oh, we know it only stops the little guy. We know people still circumvent the rules. We still prefer a truebox server at the start...

Apr 14, 2024
  109. Kahna replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I wasn't throwing up a strawmen, I was discussing what I had observed happening on unrestricted boxing servers. I have played on the...

Apr 13, 2024
  110. Kahna replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Uh, no? I don't care if people box, I don't care if they have a boxing server, I have only ever said that Truebox should be the...

Apr 13, 2024
  111. Kahna replied to the thread Server locked krono.

I have never accused anyone of being an RMTer. Except Mabbu. Mabbu is an RMTer.

Apr 13, 2024
  112. Kahna replied to the thread Server locked krono.

Oooo the good 'ol everyone who doesn't play the game the way I do is an evil RMTer argument. Love this one. Demonize those who are...

Apr 13, 2024
  113. Kahna replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

And that is why I love truebox servers. It is much easier to make friends when you all need each other to advance.

Apr 13, 2024
  114. Kahna replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I dunno, but people must be finding it out there because they like to keep adding boxes to their crew until they never have to...

Apr 13, 2024
  115. Kahna replied to the thread Best class to pair with a mage?.

Yeah, sure, but they want to level these toons when the server opens, not 6 months after the server opens in Luclin when mages...

Apr 13, 2024
  116. Kahna replied to the thread Best class to pair with a mage?.

Passable, sure, but you aren't going to be fighting anything too challenging, even with slow and stun. The mage is also the DPS, and...

Apr 12, 2024
  117. Kahna replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

To get gear To get exp To finish quests To play the game that requires a group to advance in any meaningful way. When you box...

Apr 12, 2024
  118. Kahna replied to the thread Best class to pair with a mage?.

Concentration pots are one thing. Clarity potions are another. It can be tricky to find the components for many of the pots but...

Apr 12, 2024
  119. Kahna replied to the thread Bag bundle 4 TLP.

You can claim the HoT bags on day 1 on a TLP.

Apr 12, 2024
  120. Kahna replied to the thread Best class to pair with a mage?.

She will have a shaman for clarity/conc pots.

Apr 12, 2024
  121. Kahna replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I have addressed this many times. It just does. Small scale boxers can't compete when everyone else on the server is boxing a full...

Apr 12, 2024
  122. Kahna replied to the thread Best class to pair with a mage?.

Druid is nice for harmony, and Cleric for lull. Single pulls is the hardest part of a mage/shammy combo. Yeah you have slow for adds but...

Apr 12, 2024
  123. Kahna replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

1 Group doesn't, but when they leave another group moves in, and another, and another. They don't take up the spots 24/7, but they...

Apr 12, 2024
  124. Kahna replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I played on Aradune and Rizlona, As I have stated in other posts. My opinion comes from personal experience playing on the...

Apr 12, 2024
  125. Kahna replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I wanted to say two something elses (my G-ma was a sassy lady) but they would frown on that on the forums.

Apr 12, 2024
  126. Kahna replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I didn't. Pretty sure no one here gives two shakes of a lambs tail about truebox after PoP. Truebox only matters pre-PoP, that is a...

Apr 12, 2024
  127. Kahna replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

No. There is a difference between unrestricted boxing in classic and relaxed boxing servers. I have repeatedly said in other posts...

Apr 12, 2024
  128. Kahna replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I am still playing on Mischief in HoT so try again. I will still play on Mischief while playing on Teek. Shocking, I know.

Apr 12, 2024
  129. Kahna replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

LOL Ragefire had /picks hun. It just didn't have AOCs. And I don't hate boxers. I won't play on a server with unrestricted boxing...

Apr 12, 2024
  130. Kahna replied to the thread Teek - Leveling Paths.

Lighten up, Francis. This isn't some new and unknown ruleset we are talking about. No one was locking down all the camps on...

Apr 12, 2024
  131. Kahna replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

No AOCs was far from Ragefire's only problem. Rizlona had the same problems as Ragefire when it came to grouping, the community and...

Apr 12, 2024
  132. Kahna replied to the thread Clarification on 200 day name reservation please. That name or any name?.

The way it reads to me it is free if you meet the requirements. Then there is a period. The new sentence is a new statement. If you...

Apr 12, 2024
  133. Kahna replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Not really. For the other servers they announced the changes fairly quickly in response to forums outrage. This quiet for this...

Apr 11, 2024
  134. Kahna replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

What is the difference? That group of real players still takes up every mob in the zone. I don't care if they are an evil boxer...

Apr 11, 2024
  135. Kahna replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Not really. An AE group can monopolize an entire zone without enough people to actually spawn a second pick. When others enter the...

Apr 11, 2024
  136. Kahna replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

The last decade has taught me that people only get worse in this game. If they released a Ragefire today it would be 10 times worse...

Apr 11, 2024
  137. Kahna liked Lejaun's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Sure. It’s much easier to copy/paste the servers from the originals than to add in something new. Also, random loot really messes with...

Apr 11, 2024
  138. Kahna replied to the thread Teek - Leveling Paths.

I experienced nothing like what you described on Mischief. I am sorry you had a bad experience, I had no trouble getting what I...

Apr 11, 2024
  139. Kahna replied to the thread Teek - Leveling Paths.

That's not actually how Mischief loot servers work. It's too hard for them to lock down everything. Heck, CoS's will drop of some...

Apr 11, 2024
  140. Kahna replied to the thread Teek - Leveling Paths.

I plan on tiptoeing through 1-60 on a necro. I want to camp the Skullcap quests as I level, get a group in Droga or Kaesora to camp my...

Apr 11, 2024
  141. Kahna replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

I mean, I find the 6 second delay after the mobs spawn and before you can pull it to be super annoying.

Apr 10, 2024
  142. Kahna replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

But it isn't about never playing with boxers. It's about making playing with other people more convenient for the majority of...

Apr 10, 2024
  143. Kahna replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

But we don't have to theorize about how this plays out. We have seen it. On Ragefire, on Lockjaw and on Rizlona. The answer is,...

Apr 10, 2024
  144. Kahna replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Such is life with a live service game. Things change. I can adapt. Pretty sure this is due to lag caused by massive pulls and the...

Apr 10, 2024
  145. Kahna replied to the thread Server locked krono.

LOL!! To say that about the folks on this forum. Hilarious. You are definitely reading far more emotion into this than is...

Apr 10, 2024
  146. Kahna replied to the thread Server locked krono.

Upset? No, but it gets annoying to have these things pop up everywhere all the time. Never going to happen, doesn't matter how great...

Apr 10, 2024
  147. Kahna replied to the thread Server locked krono.

OP posted a horrible idea that has been rehashed time and time again on these forums and is literally never going to happen. There...

Apr 10, 2024
  148. Kahna replied to the thread Changes I would have made to the TWO rulesets to better serve the population split.

It isn't going to happen because people aren't making a big fuss, but I have to say, if folks can knowingly choose between the FT and...

Apr 10, 2024
  149. Kahna replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Except this isn't real life it is a video game and they can program the sharp knives not to hurt other people. Why would they go...

Apr 10, 2024
  150. Kahna liked Giladryan's post in the thread Changes I would have made to the TWO rulesets to better serve the population split.

This... isn't really representative of how Mischief works. If you're camping X mob, where X is literally any rarespawn in the game,...

Apr 10, 2024
  151. Kahna replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

But I didn't say a vanilla server. I said Teek + No Truebox is what they are calling for, as compared to Teek + FTE that xxar wants....

Apr 10, 2024
  152. Kahna replied to the thread Changes I would have made to the TWO rulesets to better serve the population split.

You can still camp the item you need from the mob that regularly drops it, rares spawn more often and drop more loot per kill, it...

Apr 10, 2024
  153. Kahna replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

But what about the folks who want it to be Teek + No Truebox. That one would probably have a higher population (or at least more...

Apr 10, 2024
  154. Kahna replied to the thread Changes I would have made to the TWO rulesets to better serve the population split.

How is this any different than a normal server. If I am a mage at Lguk ghoul lord camp on a normal server literally everything the...

Apr 10, 2024
  155. Kahna posted a new thread.

PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs

Mildly annoying for me, as I usually use a druid to PL but I'll just have to do smaller, more frequent pulls. Not sure if the big AE PLers...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Apr 9, 2024
  156. Kahna replied to the thread PoP locked server Agnaar.

Which TLP? Oakwynd? Can't, it has bonuses and can't transfer to a normal server. Every other server has past LDoN. Teek will have free...

Apr 9, 2024
  157. Kahna replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Going to have to agree to disagree. Folks will always take the path of least resistance. It makes for crummy game play when...

Apr 9, 2024
  158. Kahna replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Tradeskills, Slayers Achievements, hunter Achievements, There is plenty to do outside of raids, just because you don't value it...

Apr 9, 2024
  159. Kahna replied to the thread Server locked krono.

No. This thread is pointless, they will never change krono. Just forget about krono, it is what it is and it will never change.

Apr 9, 2024
  160. Kahna replied to the thread legacy items?.

This is like the third thread on this. They will drop for 90 days, doesn't matter what era the server starts on. Citation, they...

Apr 9, 2024
  161. Kahna replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Ahh, yes, the good old everyone who plays in a manner I don't understand/approve of/like is a krono farmer argument. *insert chef's...

Apr 9, 2024
  162. Kahna replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Dude said he didn't understand why people didn't like boxing servers and accused those folks of being shady in some manner. I shared...

Apr 9, 2024
  163. Kahna replied to the thread Teek Race/class question.

Translocators are a neutral faction and they see invis. So yes, everyone can use them while invis. That being said there are undead...

Apr 9, 2024
  164. Kahna replied to the thread Started a new Mage on Mischief....

There are a pair of vendors in PoK, near the loyalty vendor, who sell the non-visible defiant pieces. You will be leveling too quickly for...

Apr 9, 2024
  165. Kahna replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

It is about how unrestricted boxing changes the community of a server and turns it into something less than. That minor annoyance of...

Apr 9, 2024
  166. Kahna replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

LOL. You sweet summer child, once again speaking of things you don't understand, You can't compare the populations today, you have...

Apr 8, 2024
  167. Kahna replied to the thread Changes I would have made to the TWO rulesets to better serve the population split.

... ..... ........ Yeah. Sure. You are smarter than that, stop being obtuse. You knew what I meant and you know what people who...

Apr 8, 2024
  168. Kahna replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

So, skip Kunark. I am not raiding till Velious. The VP key is a waste of my time, and I don't care to do my necro's epic this time...

Apr 8, 2024
  169. Kahna replied to the thread Changes I would have made to the TWO rulesets to better serve the population split.

Yes, one is far more fun. (It's the random loot, random loot is far more fun.) But it really didn't take any longer to get items,...

Apr 8, 2024
  170. Kahna replied to the thread TLP (s) need more..

Naw, Teek is fine.

Apr 8, 2024
  171. Kahna replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Also, typically servers are 1 month of Classic, 2 months of Kunark. This is 3 months of Kunark.. so... they will have the same...

Apr 8, 2024
  172. Kahna replied to the thread Changes I would have made to the TWO rulesets to better serve the population split.

And? You could camp the Ghoul Lord for hours upon hours on a regular server and get nothing but hats. At least this way you might...

Apr 8, 2024
  173. Kahna replied to the thread Character Lockouts vs Account-Wide Lockouts.

This is 100% the reason, has nothing to do with FTE. When they originally introduced the legacy exp feature people threw a fit...

Apr 8, 2024
  174. Kahna replied to the thread Give Teek Selo Exp.

Persona's, sure, but AAing? He is talking about Kunark, not PoP. Not nearly as much to do outside of raiding in Kunark. There will...

Apr 8, 2024
  175. Kahna replied to the thread I Am Excited For Tormax.

Mangler was going to be a dead server, then they changed the ruleset because everyone hated it. Mangler might not have been the...

Apr 8, 2024
  176. Kahna replied to the thread Character Lockouts vs Account-Wide Lockouts.

They may not have any incentive, but they do still want to try to preserve the populations of past TLPs. They did the same with...

Apr 8, 2024
  177. Kahna replied to the thread Random Loot and/or Free Trade: Does it change your choice of main?.

I will say the caveat on this is that it only works for 100% drop rate items. Quillmane won't drop a peggy cloak 100% of the time...

Apr 7, 2024