VV4LL3's Recent Activity

1. VV4LL3 liked JarredGalaxy's post in the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives reworked.

Alright how about I'll make this easier in summary to understand, it was among the Wrel decisions that altered gameplay for the worse...

Apr 26, 2024 at 8:45 AM
  2. VV4LL3 liked JarredGalaxy's post in the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives reworked.

It's good to see someone actually tell this guy in a way he might actually understand, he's a typical "pro veterans are the superior...

Apr 26, 2024 at 8:33 AM
  3. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives reworked.

Your comment seems to dismiss differing opinions rather harshly, which might not encourage new or less skilled players to engage or...

Apr 25, 2024 at 5:55 PM
  4. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives reworked.

Still takes only 1 C4 to kill a MAX. Or 1 RPG to the head/face. So that means, Light, Heavy, Medic, and Engineers can one-shot a...

Apr 25, 2024 at 5:05 PM
  5. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [Suggestion] hey new rule; Liberators aren't allowed during locked maps. *everyones likes that*.

They just need to decrease the liberator's maneuverability, speed, and make vulnerable to Small Arms Fire...that will solve the issue. They...

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:43 AM
  6. VV4LL3 replied to the thread Can We Get a Hint of the new vehicle.

I am just hopeful they actually do testing on it, then when released to the PTR, take the feedback into account to make adjustments......

Apr 13, 2024
  7. VV4LL3 liked AntDX316's post in the thread [Suggestion] Implant for Light Assault to see how far you are from the ground?.

An Implant for Light Assault to see how far you are from the ground on the HUD near the crosshair would be nice. It would work great with...

Apr 13, 2024
  8. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Implant for Light Assault to see how far you are from the ground?.

Shouldn't be an implant as much as a baseline LA HUD read out.

Apr 13, 2024
  9. VV4LL3 liked TRspy007's post in the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

MAX revives should come back. It's meant to be a teamwork unit, and they just cut off the medics role in a MAX push. There were many...

Apr 12, 2024
  10. VV4LL3 liked OneShadowWarrior's post in the thread Router Pad being exploited.

Router pads are ending up being placed inside walls and in some cases underground. I don't know how they are doing it. However I was...

Apr 11, 2024
  11. VV4LL3 liked BoomBoom4You's post in the thread Router Pad being exploited.

This along with other exploits and cheaters are making the game unplayable. But don't worry, we'll get a new sunderer or base or something....

Apr 11, 2024
  12. VV4LL3 replied to the thread MAX TR requires further development..

I suppose there has to be at least one person. Congratulations.

Apr 9, 2024
  13. VV4LL3 replied to the thread MAX TR requires further development..

Play NSO MAX... then complain.

Apr 5, 2024
  14. VV4LL3 liked JarredGalaxy's post in the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

And that rework includes bring back revives, additionally the old Charge ability should return but in a partially nerfed state and...

Mar 27, 2024
  15. VV4LL3 liked JarredGalaxy's post in the thread [Suggestion] Bio Lab Updates: Bring back the shield domes!.

With the direction the game is now going, I believe it is necessary some more graphical updates get made to the game moving forward and one...

Mar 26, 2024
  16. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [Suggestion] New player voices through AI?.

Neat idea./

Mar 26, 2024
  17. VV4LL3 liked AntDX316's post in the thread [Suggestion] New player voices through AI?.

So, AI can scan voices to create more sound files. We can possibly get more sound files if the devs use AI to generate more?

Mar 26, 2024
  18. VV4LL3 liked MonnyMoony's post in the thread semi auto sniper rifels deals way too much dmg.

Can we have other days like this. Perhaps a day where all aircraft AI weapons are inactivated (a day without Bansheee Brrrr and...

Mar 26, 2024
  19. VV4LL3 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Dervish Bullseye Skin

Could we get a Dervish Bullseye skin? Instant death from Kingsnakes and Daltons seem to be on par with the conversations that once...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Mar 25, 2024
  20. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [BUG] Infiltrator Flickering When Cloaked.

For two years now, perhaps? I think NSO infils also illuminate themselves with their own dark light equipped gun too. Just more bugs...

Mar 25, 2024
  21. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [Suggestion] TR MAX is the worst MAX unit, in all accounts.

As an alibi, NSO MAX is the worst. But hey, who's keeping track anymore, right?

Mar 24, 2024
  22. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [BUG] Infiltrator Flickering When Cloaked.

Sadly, this has been a NSO bug since their release.

Mar 24, 2024
  23. VV4LL3 liked ChUnKiFieR's post in the thread [BUG] Infiltrator Flickering When Cloaked.

Infiltrators are flickering when cloaked and there's no cause I can find for it. I believe it has to do with sky shields but I have no...

Mar 24, 2024
  24. VV4LL3 liked terrascorn's post in the thread When will planetside2 be removed from the All Access pass?.

As it is not worth paying for and devalues the other properties.

Mar 24, 2024
  25. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [Suggestion] 2 Suggestions Actually..

#2 happens

Mar 23, 2024
  26. VV4LL3 liked ChUnKiFieR's post in the thread [Suggestion] 2 Suggestions Actually..

#1. When a terminal is hacked, the hacker should get XP every time someone from their faction uses it. #2. Vehicle headlights should be...

Mar 23, 2024
  27. VV4LL3 replied to the thread " Marketing man ".

The only official forum for planetside 2 is this forum portal that we are currently using.

Mar 23, 2024
  28. VV4LL3 replied to the thread Self-Propelled Artillery..

There are by far too many posts that contradict your assertion, but it is your own.

Mar 23, 2024
  29. VV4LL3 replied to the thread Self-Propelled Artillery..

Play an NSO Max with a detonator attached and tell us how terrible the gameplay experience is in the current state.

Mar 23, 2024
  30. VV4LL3 liked AuricStarSand's post in the thread " Marketing man ".

Is smashing boxes for junk items fun to do for battle royals, after you've done that 1,000 times? these streamers recycle through box loot...

Mar 23, 2024
  31. VV4LL3 replied to the thread " Marketing man ".

Some Business Intelligence for you: Typically, marketing accounts for about 75% of a company's disposable profit, with the remainder...

Mar 23, 2024
  32. VV4LL3 liked AuricStarSand's post in the thread " Marketing man ".

[IMG] [IMG] " Marketing " says chat. You imagine the updates if PS2 had 80k to 300k pop. https://steamdb.info/charts/?tagid=1663...

Mar 23, 2024
  33. VV4LL3 liked littleshan1's post in the thread hacker China keep trolling my Outfit , admin , you need do some thing in soltech.

I am Vietnamese That alone is enough for the Chinese to hate me, they call me a Vietnamese monkey original 当越南 Dāng yuènán Monkey Viet...

Mar 23, 2024
  34. VV4LL3 liked JarredGalaxy's post in the thread [Suggestion] THE TIME HAS COME!.

Execute order 66.

Mar 23, 2024
  35. VV4LL3 liked ChUnKiFieR's post in the thread [Suggestion] THE TIME HAS COME!.

My voice pack followed me to another server. Don't know why yours didn't.

Mar 23, 2024
  36. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [Suggestion] THE TIME HAS COME!.

Except many players I think won't be saying "I'll be back."

Mar 16, 2024
  37. VV4LL3 liked Aris12's post in the thread [Suggestion] THE TIME HAS COME!.

Which is exactly why I am not grinding an alternative character in Emerald. The last money I spent on this game was on the Arnold...

Mar 16, 2024
  38. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

OMG Yes! The POINT BLANK Heavy rocket to the face that will one shot you in a MAX suit, but the splash damage wont even faze them. As...

Mar 16, 2024
  39. VV4LL3 liked Amador's post in the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

I've literally seen players in MAX Units crouching in a corner amidst some of the toughest gunfights in game. Let that sink in. MAX Unit...

Mar 16, 2024
  40. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

Being one shot by C4, that costs a fraction of the nanites, Alpha Burst in one pass by A2G, or demolished by a AMW just makes it less...

Mar 15, 2024
  41. VV4LL3 liked Amador's post in the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

You know what's worse? Knowing that the purpose of MAX Units was to help punch through stalemates using MAX crash tactics. But then...

Mar 15, 2024
  42. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

MAXes for the most part are a massive waste of resources. A Lighning has more survivability, damage, and utility... costs the same and you...

Mar 15, 2024
  43. VV4LL3 liked chamks's post in the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

i just made a thread few days ago about archer dealing twice as much dmg as it should on max. for **** sake its a unit that cost 350/450...

Mar 15, 2024
  44. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [Suggestion] THE TIME HAS COME!.

It's a better business move to allow Connery to suffer, causing players to make new characters on other servers. New characters mean new...

Mar 14, 2024
  45. VV4LL3 replied to the thread G2A to much Overpower , need nerf G2A for balance with A2G.

Fly a Dervish, then you'll know how bad G2A really is. The shape and size of the dervish means you get hit with everything in the scatter...

Mar 13, 2024
  46. VV4LL3 replied to the thread PlanetSide 2, Helldivers 2. Is a massive PVE mode possible in PlanetSide 2?.

Hell Divers 2 falls short of Planetside 2 in one aspect: large-scale vehicle combat (for now... developers are expanding vehciles...

Mar 13, 2024
  47. VV4LL3 liked PS2CAP's post in the thread I've been hacked and thrown into the air..

It's hard for you to imagine what's happening right now in SolTech, where I'm driving a tank and suddenly get teleported into the sky and...

Mar 11, 2024
  48. VV4LL3 liked Wh1tebe4rd's post in the thread Revert this patch and take it back to PTS is my advice.

We have already canceled two events in our outfit because the bugs are just too deep and people don't want to play such crap. Sorry but...

Mar 11, 2024
  49. VV4LL3 replied to the thread Revert this patch and take it back to PTS is my advice.

The previous lead developer reportedly joked about conducting testing on the live production environment, which is concerning from the...

Mar 11, 2024
  50. VV4LL3 liked CaudillAvenger's post in the thread Revert this patch and take it back to PTS is my advice.

The bugs are too numerous to list here, but I'll name a few: - physics on Prowler unstable, flipping prevalent - flying objects flipping...

Mar 11, 2024
  51. VV4LL3 replied to the thread urban war.

Generally, that's how capture points are won--Strong Infantry battles on the point.

Mar 11, 2024
  52. VV4LL3 liked Ke4oNez407's post in the thread Buying Daybreak cash on through Steam?.

Hello everyone, again there was a problem with buying cache in the game, support for football in the system.... are there any plans to...

Mar 11, 2024
  53. VV4LL3 replied to the thread Planetside 2 has been sold. What happens to ALL ACCESS membership now?.

Nothing looks good because they likely don't know either. The business side of the house is probably struggling with what this all means at...

Mar 11, 2024
  54. VV4LL3 liked Amador's post in the thread Planetside 2 has been sold. What happens to ALL ACCESS membership now?.

A lingering and still highly valid question which remains unanswered.

Mar 11, 2024
  55. VV4LL3 replied to the thread New amazing tankers?: EpicPoggersGamer, BruceChutback, KyGocarry.

It' a feature.

Mar 11, 2024
  56. VV4LL3 replied to the thread 24vs24 weekend bastion fights; don't survive fair fights..

Balance is not this game's forte

Mar 11, 2024
  57. VV4LL3 liked AuricStarSand's post in the thread 24vs24 weekend bastion fights; don't survive fair fights..

A fair fight; shouldn't resort to a bastion dropping from 80% hp to 0% hp under 30 seconds. So that means you don't require skill to kill...

Mar 11, 2024
  58. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [Guide] DBG Sells Planetside 2 IP to Bay Tree Tower Ltd.

If you buy the IP, means you can shut the project down with a simple cease and desist.

Mar 11, 2024
  59. VV4LL3 liked Twin Suns's post in the thread [Guide] DBG Sells Planetside 2 IP to Bay Tree Tower Ltd.

Very important to keep in mind that it was only the copyrights. Not the Company or its assets. o7

Mar 11, 2024
  60. VV4LL3 liked Amador's post in the thread [Guide] DBG Sells Planetside 2 IP to Bay Tree Tower Ltd.

Still no official announcement. Yet it's nearly been a month since the outbreak of plausibly substantial news.

Mar 11, 2024
  61. VV4LL3 liked littleshan1's post in the thread Planetside 2 sold , what is the truth ?.

I'm xcvbxcvb in Soltech According to my 20 years of experience observing American politics, all rumors are fake (except rumors released...

Mar 11, 2024
  62. VV4LL3 liked Amador's post in the thread Planetside 2 sold , what is the truth ?.

The community is what has kept this game alive through their tenacious support, remarkably 12 years later. The community has paid money...

Mar 11, 2024
  63. VV4LL3 liked Scatterblak's post in the thread New amazing tankers?: EpicPoggersGamer, BruceChutback, KyGocarry.

To be clear, I'm not saying (here) that these guys are cheating. For all I know, there may be new armor for lightnings that makes them...

Mar 11, 2024
  64. VV4LL3 replied to the thread March 7th Update Vehicle Turret Update Bug.

It's a feature.

Mar 9, 2024
  65. VV4LL3 liked KillRoyHere's post in the thread March 7th Update Vehicle Turret Update Bug.

The vehicle turret update bug in the last update should be reason enough to back out the update. You cannot tell which direction an armor...

Mar 9, 2024
  66. VV4LL3 liked WatchTheNinja's post in the thread Turrets are bugged.

+1 all visual indicators for vehicles are not working. Sundies don't appear deployed turrets don't reflect where the player is looking,...

Mar 9, 2024
  67. VV4LL3 replied to the thread Darklight Flashlight no longer works after 3/7/24 patch.

Same. Works sometimes.. but mostly not.

Mar 9, 2024
  68. VV4LL3 liked CapedCrusader's post in the thread Darklight Flashlight no longer works after 3/7/24 patch.

Darklight Flashlight no longer works after 3/7/24 patch

Mar 9, 2024
  69. VV4LL3 liked nagibator's post in the thread command center and 7 march update.

air and ground terminals dont work after update

Mar 9, 2024
  70. VV4LL3 replied to the thread Dervish top gun locked at one axis.

Are you going to make the Dervish not trash, too, while you're at it?

Mar 9, 2024
  71. VV4LL3 replied to the thread 3rd party software at login.

Send a screen shot. Sounds like too much ****.

Mar 9, 2024
  72. VV4LL3 replied to the thread Dervish top gun locked at one axis.

Chimera secondary too.... same issue, no vertical control.

Mar 8, 2024
  73. VV4LL3 liked Unbanshee's post in the thread Dervish top gun locked at one axis.

Hi All, It looks like this update has cause the dervish top guns to get locked on the default axis and you are not able to look up and down...

Mar 8, 2024
  74. VV4LL3 liked Whipme's post in the thread Turrets are bugged.

1.) Noticed on Emerald, that tank turrets are not pointed in your direction but are targeting you and shooting at you. 2.) At the crown,...

Mar 8, 2024
  75. VV4LL3 liked sIcGER's post in the thread G2A to much Overpower , need nerf G2A for balance with A2G.

you fly to the same spot over and over to farm infantry (with success) - what do you expect to happen? to let you farm them effortlessly?...

Mar 8, 2024
  76. VV4LL3 liked \m/SLAYER\m/'s post in the thread [Suggestion] MARCH 7, 2024 - PC UPDATE - OSHUR.

Beside fps drops, continent has poor logistics, lack of terminals, spawn points, noroads between islands.. for "bio labs" you need at least...

Mar 8, 2024
  77. VV4LL3 liked MaxDamage's post in the thread Looking for Chimera tips..

Thanks guys, really appreciate the experience and depth of information to consider in these replies. After being spoiled by a Kingsnake...

Mar 7, 2024
  78. VV4LL3 liked karlooo's post in the thread 'T2 Striker' is worse than a Rocket Rifle in Anti-Air.

Ok, I came up with an idea. There is no reason for TR to have a Striker weapon that is a copy of the Rocket Rifle. I was thinking might as...

Mar 7, 2024
  79. VV4LL3 replied to the thread PlanetSide 2, Helldivers 2. Is a massive PVE mode possible in PlanetSide 2?.

Unfortunately, it seems unlikely that this will happen. Based on analysis of forum activity and community involvement, it's evident that...

Mar 7, 2024
  80. VV4LL3 liked ZORN777's post in the thread PlanetSide 2, Helldivers 2. Is a massive PVE mode possible in PlanetSide 2?.

I've been thinking about this idea for a long time, the release and explosive popularity of Helldivers 2 is proof that the idea can be...

Mar 7, 2024
  81. VV4LL3 liked AuricStarSand's post in the thread PlanetSide 2, Helldivers 2. Is a massive PVE mode possible in PlanetSide 2?.

It's possible. Tho they don't have the funds for PVE, less they get sponsored or the new company wants to go that direction. As for...

Mar 7, 2024
  82. VV4LL3 replied to the thread 'T2 Striker' is worse than a Rocket Rifle in Anti-Air.

Considering it used to be dumbfire lock-on, this seems balanced. No skill kills were common. Just shoot in the general direction of a...

Mar 7, 2024
  83. VV4LL3 liked melioa's post in the thread [Suggestion] I feel for the Connery population..

Emerald is going the exact same way as Connery did about 2 years ago. :(

Mar 7, 2024
  84. VV4LL3 liked ZORN777's post in the thread New continent, expedition mode, battle for CORTIUM..

All this is just a fantasy. Maybe someone will want to make a game based on this idea. The idea is that each of the factions, when opening...

Mar 5, 2024
  85. VV4LL3 replied to the thread Audio glitch, mouse input glitch and random freezes.

Same. I have 128 audio channels set, but only hear maybe 1/10 of what's going on.

Mar 5, 2024
  86. VV4LL3 posted a new thread.

[BUG] potential memory leak?

Game hits massive lag spikes, Emerald, 230PM PST People say it's the "Turret exploit" that's causing everyone to lag. Framerates go from...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 5, 2024
  87. VV4LL3 posted a new thread.

[BUG] Valkyrie/ESF vs Dervish underwater speeds

I've noticed the Dervish can travel a maximum of ~50 km/h underwater as opposed to Valk/ESF, nearly 140 km/h... Is this intended?

Mar 5, 2024
  88. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [Guide] DBG Sells Planetside 2 IP to Bay Tree Tower Ltd.

Your video at 21-24 seconds shows the Dervish going like 3x faster than it can actually fly... Was that sped up?

Mar 5, 2024
  89. VV4LL3 liked Twin Suns's post in the thread [Guide] DBG Sells Planetside 2 IP to Bay Tree Tower Ltd.

Sony with 900 layoffs. LOL

Mar 5, 2024
  90. VV4LL3 liked OpolE's post in the thread [Guide] DBG Sells Planetside 2 IP to Bay Tree Tower Ltd.

Im annoyed we haven't heard anything official.

Mar 5, 2024
  91. VV4LL3 replied to the thread What does A2G really look like?.

I dream and wish the Dervish, a quad copter, could fly and perform anywhere remotely close to this. But alas... it does not and cannot.

Mar 5, 2024
  92. VV4LL3 liked karlooo's post in the thread [Suggestion] (Possible rework) Infiltrator should receive an Anti-Tank missile launcher.

I hate infiltrator. Everybody hates it. That is why I believe they should receive an anti-tank missile launcher and assault rifle :D But...

Mar 5, 2024
  93. VV4LL3 liked T.A.94's post in the thread [Suggestion] (Possible rework) Infiltrator should receive an Anti-Tank missile launcher.

Let me try. The Infiltraor CAN (optional) avoid enemy detection with their ability to bypass them and disrupt said enemies, for...

Mar 5, 2024
  94. VV4LL3 liked littleshan1's post in the thread Winter Orshur, vehicle that driving on ice and Hossin needs to be like BF2 Vietnam.

slight modification so that the view of Orshur from Greend turns into autumnal gold, but all the water is frozen BF 2 VN is also the...

Mar 5, 2024
  95. VV4LL3 replied to the thread Winter Orshur, vehicle that driving on ice and Hossin needs to be like BF2 Vietnam.

That would be a fantastic idea! Seasonal maps every so many days or hours. Nice.

Mar 5, 2024
  96. VV4LL3 replied to the thread Looking for Chimera tips..

Dear Commanders and Colleagues, While I appreciate the valuable insights shared earlier, it's crucial to acknowledge the persistent...

Mar 5, 2024
  97. VV4LL3 liked MaxDamage's post in the thread Looking for Chimera tips..

Hi, does anyone have any advice/suggestions for playing Chimera tank. Ideally asking for what is good for someone new/crap with them, and...

Mar 5, 2024
  98. VV4LL3 liked JarredGalaxy's post in the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

The title is pretty self explanatory, the MAX as an infantry class is not what it used to be especially following the removal of the...

Mar 5, 2024
  99. VV4LL3 replied to the thread Seen the Vanguard ability used 4 times per 8 months..

"So Vanguards are for sure the weakest. For Connery & for Emerald. Heck I even see Rampart used x10 more often than Forward Vanguard...

Mar 4, 2024
  100. VV4LL3 replied to the thread Underrated year fixes: Harasser decals fixed. Routers no longer showing for mini map is a good fix..

Noticed the icon disappears when zoomed out. I have to zoom in/out to see the router icon appear. Varies though.

Mar 4, 2024
  101. VV4LL3 replied to the thread Unban forum account Ximaster.

Please Visit the Day Break Games Support center and request an account unlock. PLANETSIDE 2 – Help Home (daybreakgames.com)

Mar 4, 2024
  102. VV4LL3 liked 0storm1's post in the thread [Suggestion] Actual player anti-gaming-chair system suggestion 'Whack'ing hackers..

I read this thread and thought. It seems that no one seems to be against the idea of the management actually playing the game during peak...

Mar 3, 2024
  103. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Actual player anti-gaming-chair system suggestion 'Whack'ing hackers..

Community moderated systems inevitably fail due to exploitation and abuse by those same community members. Do a quick search.

Mar 3, 2024
  104. VV4LL3 liked DorinFoehammer's post in the thread [Suggestion] Actual player anti-gaming-chair system suggestion 'Whack'ing hackers..

Hard pass. We've already had a group of players that had the devs ear and look how that turned out over the years. Infact, I'll go...

Mar 3, 2024
  105. VV4LL3 liked FLHuk's post in the thread Planetside 2 has been sold. What happens to ALL ACCESS membership now?.

If you're not confident open a support ticket asking for assurances. Any customer should be able to ask this and if the answers do not...

Mar 3, 2024
  106. VV4LL3 replied to the thread Planetside 2 has been sold. What happens to ALL ACCESS membership now?.

That's because none of us can answer for the company. If you're looking for definitive answers, don't ask a forum--ask the company. All...

Mar 3, 2024
  107. VV4LL3 replied to the thread Planetside 2 has been sold. What happens to ALL ACCESS membership now?.

Typically, existing content remains unchanged in acquisitions involving subscription-based services. Removing content post-acquisition...

Mar 1, 2024
  108. VV4LL3 replied to the thread shotgun onehit deal 1500hp , we need nerf shotgun.

That and point blank/ hip fire sniper rifles. I swear.. the number of 100% accuracy point blank headshot snipers / shotgun in this game...

Mar 1, 2024
  109. VV4LL3 liked littleshan1's post in the thread shotgun onehit deal 1500hp , we need nerf shotgun.

[media] in Crossfire : Rilfe need 3 hit to body or one hit to head for kill , shotgun need onehit if very close in COD : Rilfe need 5...

Mar 1, 2024
  110. VV4LL3 liked 0storm1's post in the thread the most useless implant.

I think it should also apply to the Cortium Bomb Module and Tunnel Worm Module. But that would be used for something other than...

Mar 1, 2024
  111. VV4LL3 replied to the thread the most useless implant.

Another artifact of a former development path that hit the 75% solution but didn't correct post-implementation. A common occurrence to...

Feb 29, 2024
  112. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [Vehicle] Hornet Missle.

Try doing that on a dervish. lol #failbot

Feb 28, 2024
  113. VV4LL3 posted a new thread.

[BUG] Munitions Pouch (3) Does not Refill NSO Heavy Rockets

Title. Sat for nearly an hour, my NS Annihilator would not refill ammunition equipped, stowed, moving, not moving...

Feb 27, 2024
  114. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [Suggestion] (Possible rework) Infiltrator should receive an Anti-Tank missile launcher.

That would be very imbalanced and does not fit the purpose of an infiltrator. To achieve this, put the implant [Minor Cloak] on a heavy...

Feb 27, 2024
  115. VV4LL3 liked Liewec123's post in the thread [Vehicle] Hornet Missle.

Yep hornets have a fairly short range limit before they vanish, it's a very necessary balance decision, if they had a longer range they...

Feb 26, 2024
  116. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [Vehicle] Hornet Missle.

Currently, hornets are already devastating due to the alpha strike and the very fast reload time.

Feb 26, 2024
  117. VV4LL3 liked WarmasterRaptor's post in the thread [Suggestion] Defector overhaul.

The whole NSO faction needs more love, and their MAXes are definitely hurting the most. So any interesting developement like this in that...

Feb 26, 2024
  118. VV4LL3 liked BetAstraal's post in the thread Helldivers 2 is Interesting.

I've been fantasizing about PS2 with PVE elements in the mix for a long time. Love PS2 for the PVP, but every now and then I wouldn't mind...

Feb 26, 2024
  119. VV4LL3 replied to the thread Behind the Scenes: Making New Helmets - Forum Discussion - Feb. 23 2024.

Perhaps open up the player studio again to everyone?

Feb 25, 2024
  120. VV4LL3 liked Golconda's post in the thread Goodbye Planetside2.

ok see you next week

Feb 25, 2024
  121. VV4LL3 liked KillRoyHere's post in the thread Goodbye Planetside2.

For all those who know me, this is goodbye. The last update basically rendered player bases worthless with the vehicle pull limitation. I...

Feb 25, 2024
  122. VV4LL3 posted a new thread.

Helldivers 2 is Interesting

What are your thoughts on the game type likeness to PS2? Defintiely has some incredible pros compared to PS2, haven't come across any...

Feb 25, 2024
  123. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Defector overhaul.

Interesting fact: NSO MAX Defector Detonator has a maximum range of 300m, does 250 direct (750 indirect) dmg, and a speed of 45m/s, while...

Feb 24, 2024
  124. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [Guide] DBG Sells Planetside 2 IP to Bay Tree Tower Ltd.

Pros and cons: The emphasis on eSports notably deteriorated the Overwatch gaming experience. Blizzard's development team instituted...

Feb 24, 2024
  125. VV4LL3 liked karlooo's post in the thread How could Sunderer "Proximity Radar" receive a viable purpose?.

I am reviewing the supposed Sunderer announcements right now. [media] According to this video the reason for a Sunderer rework is...

Feb 22, 2024
  126. VV4LL3 liked Somentine's post in the thread [Suggestion] Toss all the noob medics hp buffs & dps nerfs. 2nd tanky class..

It really isn't worth pondering in terms of balance because, for the most part, it isn't a difference in some mechanical advantage, it...

Feb 22, 2024
  127. VV4LL3 liked Ps2pIayer's post in the thread Planetside 2 sold,Amazon?.

a car sales man wont tell you how fkd up the used vehicle your about to buy actually is, don't expect any different from the devs other...

Feb 22, 2024
  128. VV4LL3 replied to the thread State of the Game from a Vet's Perspective.

Thank you for your perspective as a veteran player, it's clear that Planetside 2 is grappling with significant challenges. The game's...

Feb 22, 2024
  129. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Planned new facility type? Bring back the Interlink!.

Great suggestion. I think with the next update they're looking at allowing player bases to connect lattices (or so rumor has it). Great...

Feb 22, 2024
  130. VV4LL3 replied to the thread How could Sunderer "Proximity Radar" receive a viable purpose?.

I concur, yet significant alterations to Sunderers are on the horizon, which could render this discussion moot. Depending on how these...

Feb 22, 2024
  131. VV4LL3 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] NSO Delayed fire weapons leave nanite DOT

To address the challenges posed by the delayed firing and slow projectile speed of NSO weapons, I suggest introducing a nanite-based...

Feb 22, 2024
  132. VV4LL3 replied to the thread I'm never playing VS again. When does NC get Hermes?? All factions given abilities. All Utility mine.

Great point, I advocate for NSO, so as a NSO main, I feel your pain of not having ANY unique ability and very envious of the other empires.

Feb 22, 2024
  133. VV4LL3 liked AuricStarSand's post in the thread [Suggestion] Toss all the noob medics hp buffs & dps nerfs. 2nd tanky class..

However you may help new players have more hp so when they get blindsided, from LA on roofs, HA vet enemies, A2G, and Snipers, they survive...

Feb 22, 2024
  134. VV4LL3 liked AuricStarSand's post in the thread [Suggestion] Toss all the noob medics hp buffs & dps nerfs. 2nd tanky class..

I think people are missing the point about what RESS NADES are about. They AREN'T class tools, for class mains. Ress nades aren't a...

Feb 22, 2024
  135. VV4LL3 liked AuricStarSand's post in the thread [Suggestion] Toss all the noob medics hp buffs & dps nerfs. 2nd tanky class..

Well I made points explaining why it is all right. 11+ points. So until someone mentions anything other than ress nades, as to why not,...

Feb 22, 2024
  136. VV4LL3 liked AuricStarSand's post in the thread [Suggestion] Toss all the noob medics hp buffs & dps nerfs. 2nd tanky class..

The charge is usually not effective unless the enemy is totally not around to defend. Else you overpopped the enemy. If the enemy isn't dug...

Feb 22, 2024
  137. VV4LL3 liked AuricStarSand's post in the thread [Suggestion] Toss all the noob medics hp buffs & dps nerfs. 2nd tanky class..

thanks ? This is so medics don't get stuck at doors not able to enter. Medics and Engis are the easiest to shoot at. However Engis at...

Feb 22, 2024
  138. VV4LL3 liked AuricStarSand's post in the thread [Suggestion] Toss all the noob medics hp buffs & dps nerfs. 2nd tanky class..

HA is the tanky class. Why not 2 tanky classes? How about medic? Suggestion: Medic gets double the hp it has now & does 1/3rd less dmg...

Feb 22, 2024
  139. VV4LL3 liked Grandizer's post in the thread Lock on Launchers need a rework...Please.

Air lock on launchers are utterly useless, still. Pod spamming aircraft just sits there, waits for the 6 second lock while A2G farming and...

Feb 22, 2024
  140. VV4LL3 replied to the thread Lock on Launchers need a rework...Please.

Absolutely agree. Attempting to fire-attack any NSO anti-air... eg. Swarm, hummingbird or pixie often results in being easily outpaced and...

Feb 22, 2024
  141. VV4LL3 liked Ray7's post in the thread Lock on Launchers need a rework...Please.

Lock-on launchers in their correct state are joke - they require 3 hits to destroy ESF, while ESF can easily outrun or dodge them. Tryhard...

Feb 22, 2024
  142. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Toss all the noob medics hp buffs & dps nerfs. 2nd tanky class..

Mentor squads have pointed out that new players often find the combat pace excessively swift. Typically, newcomers survive only a few...

Feb 22, 2024
  143. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [Guide] DBG Sells Planetside 2 IP to Bay Tree Tower Ltd.

Good ear, maybe? hard to tell, I keep the music off , but wow... you passed a perception check, nat 20.

Feb 22, 2024
  144. VV4LL3 liked gav3427's post in the thread [Guide] DBG Sells Planetside 2 IP to Bay Tree Tower Ltd.

Is it just me, or did the Sanctuary music change recently? Any other MSFS2020 players recognize the music? ..could be a hint. If I'm wrong...

Feb 22, 2024
  145. VV4LL3 liked Twin Suns's post in the thread [Guide] DBG Sells Planetside 2 IP to Bay Tree Tower Ltd.

You’re dark humor is the best. o7. From a Texan that lived in England till I was 13. Texan and English mix.

Feb 21, 2024
  146. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [Guide] DBG Sells Planetside 2 IP to Bay Tree Tower Ltd.

There's a reason why the Developers worked so hard to get outfit wars out the gate this year -- to demo it as an eSport event. That's where...

Feb 21, 2024
  147. VV4LL3 liked FLHuk's post in the thread [Guide] DBG Sells Planetside 2 IP to Bay Tree Tower Ltd.

Well I for one think it's absolutely marvellous that PS3 could be coming to Android and IOS as a microtransaction rich, data trawling app.

Feb 21, 2024
  148. VV4LL3 liked Twin Suns's post in the thread [Guide] DBG Sells Planetside 2 IP to Bay Tree Tower Ltd.

Shell companies are a haven for tax fraud and other nefarious applications. As long as these Cowards calling themselves Bay tree Tower...

Feb 21, 2024
  149. VV4LL3 replied to the thread they want solving the problem of MBTs flooding the roads, they solved the problem by... removing the.

I think if they just make all ESFs non-hoverable, that will make their dwell time on target dramatically less, thus reducing their...

Feb 20, 2024
  150. VV4LL3 liked Effect's post in the thread they want solving the problem of MBTs flooding the roads, they solved the problem by... removing the.

Adding nanite cost to cortium pulls has nothing to do with MBTs as MBTs cannot be pulled from construction bases. Lightning spam was...

Feb 20, 2024
  151. VV4LL3 liked Twin Suns's post in the thread [Guide] DBG Sells Planetside 2 IP to Bay Tree Tower Ltd.

Bay Tree Tower Limited, is a shell company. The new owner of Planetside’s IP copyrights wants to stay anonymous for now. Something...

Feb 20, 2024
  152. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [Guide] DBG Sells Planetside 2 IP to Bay Tree Tower Ltd.

I think the more concerning part is that this has yet to be officially announced by the company or in the forums.

Feb 20, 2024
  153. VV4LL3 liked melioa's post in the thread [Guide] DBG Sells Planetside 2 IP to Bay Tree Tower Ltd.

i hope to god that they don't try to make it like Battle Front, or COD.

Feb 20, 2024
  154. VV4LL3 replied to the thread they want solving the problem of MBTs flooding the roads, they solved the problem by... removing the.

Air swarms also contribute to the problem, indeed. Feedback from mentor squads and new players indicates that newcomers often feel...

Feb 20, 2024
  155. VV4LL3 liked littleshan1's post in the thread they want solving the problem of MBTs flooding the roads, they solved the problem by... removing the.

Removing free vehicle purchases at construction bases to reduce the number of MBTs ok , then , if you want to get rid of MBTs for...

Feb 20, 2024
  156. VV4LL3 posted a new thread.

[Guide] DBG Sells Planetside 2 IP to Bay Tree Tower Ltd

Summary of Points: The "PlanetSide" franchise has been acquired for a sum of $5.9 million by Bay Tree Tower Limited, a company about...

Feb 20, 2024
  157. VV4LL3 liked ganthercage's post in the thread Performance deterioration since NSO faction and beyond, IMPORTANT, pls read.

I think this is a common issue for the GTX Gpus

Feb 16, 2024
  158. VV4LL3 liked WarmasterRaptor's post in the thread Development Update – Forum Discussion - Jan. 25 2023.

Agreed. There is still so much work to be done on the NSO faction...

Feb 16, 2024
  159. VV4LL3 liked lemurwrangler's post in the thread Development Update – Forum Discussion - Jan. 25 2023.

all my inputs are borked /sadmoo

Feb 16, 2024
  160. VV4LL3 liked WarmasterRaptor's post in the thread Development Update – Forum Discussion - Jan. 25 2023.

Greetings Mithril ! I cannot stress how much I look forward for a harder and more effective process in place to counter and eliminate...

Feb 16, 2024
  161. VV4LL3 liked WarmasterRaptor's post in the thread Emerald Down?.

Same here, got booted, can't log back.

Feb 10, 2024
  162. VV4LL3 liked Grandizer's post in the thread Emerald Down?.

Got booted, logging back in shows Connery open, not Emerald

Feb 10, 2024
  163. VV4LL3 posted a new thread.

Emerald Down

title

Feb 10, 2024
  164. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Ban wave needed on Emerald.

Indeed. Used arbitrarily and capriciously. Mithril remove a post of mine that showed a position they were hiring for to replace Wrel,...

Feb 10, 2024
  165. VV4LL3 liked Twin Suns's post in the thread [Suggestion] Ban wave needed on Emerald.

Ah, the FUD Factor. LOL

Feb 10, 2024
  166. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Ban wave needed on Emerald.

Careful, Mithril will delete you posting facts as FUD.

Feb 9, 2024
  167. VV4LL3 liked Twin Suns's post in the thread [Suggestion] Ban wave needed on Emerald.

Enad Global 7 AB Investor News Invitation - Live presentation of Enad Global 7 AB (publ) report for the full-year results 2023 EG7 wants...

Feb 9, 2024
  168. VV4LL3 liked Twin Suns's post in the thread [Suggestion] Ban wave needed on Emerald.

Weaknesses According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years. The company's earnings growth outlook...

Feb 9, 2024
  169. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Ban wave needed on Emerald.

That would destroy Goblins [GOB] and Recursion [00]... Oh no.... what will we ever do...

Feb 9, 2024
  170. VV4LL3 replied to the thread Development Update – Forum Discussion - Jan. 25 2023.

Finish and fix NSO.

Feb 7, 2024
  171. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [Suggestion] T2 Striker buffs: Make the Striker lock-on again!.

Stopped reading right there. More elitism.

Feb 7, 2024
  172. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [Suggestion] T2 Striker buffs: Make the Striker lock-on again!.

Low profile, gunner has 360 attack, gunner has a lot of high DPS and utility options... The kingsnake is the supreme MBT. If it isn't...

Feb 6, 2024
  173. VV4LL3 replied to the thread Will there be work on problems in the Construction System this year?.

There are 10 year old bugs still, highly doubt they're going to give construction a second go.

Feb 6, 2024
  174. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [Suggestion] T2 Striker buffs: Make the Striker lock-on again!.

The prowler is the single most lethal MBT in the entire game. No other MBT can dish out the damage, have the utility, and range. A...

Feb 6, 2024
  175. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [Suggestion] T2 Striker buffs: Make the Striker lock-on again!.

Please no. The weapon is overpowered by far more than any other infantry weapon. Dumbfire proxy seek on a heavy? cmon... OPAF. The amount...

Feb 6, 2024
  176. VV4LL3 liked Mithril's post in the thread Community Survey - We want to hear from you!.

We want to hear from you, soldier! Fill out our one question survey here. There is a spot for additional comments in the survey, thanks!

Feb 5, 2024
  177. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [Suggestion] I feel for the Connery population..

Maybe... or are addicted, and the business team knows they're more likely to pay for content to regain their veteran glory.

Jan 27, 2024
  178. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [Suggestion] I feel for the Connery population..

Server merge would take away the potential for increasing DBG's bottom line. Players on a new server with old, maxed out characters have...

Jan 27, 2024
  179. VV4LL3 replied to the thread How to get spectate mode?.

Yeah, I need it for research purposes only too, definitely not cheating. *looks around the room nervously*

Jan 27, 2024
  180. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [BUG] Why am I not getting more fps?.

Uncheck smoothing in your video settings. Enjoy.

Jan 27, 2024
  181. VV4LL3 replied to the thread Development Update – Forum Discussion - Jan. 25 2023.

Thank you for sharing the latest updates on PlanetSide 2. It's encouraging to see the team's dedication to improving the game, particularly...

Jan 25, 2024
  182. VV4LL3 replied to the thread DEVS - Before You make a New Vehicle. Fix This First. ..

Absolutely, your video highlights a crucial issue. Your insights about the Javelin's challenges resonate with a broader problem affecting...

Jan 24, 2024
  183. VV4LL3 liked Ps2pIayer's post in the thread DEVS - Before You make a New Vehicle. Fix This First. ..

[media] Ive been meaning to make this video for a long time, but its alot of editing and recording to deal with, but i finally got...

Jan 24, 2024
  184. VV4LL3 liked Liewec123's post in the thread I'm never playing VS again. When does NC get Hermes?? All factions given abilities. All Utility mine.

nope! nor have i unlocked any of them, they're just so damn pointless. why would i want to apply a debuff to someone who steps on a...

Jan 23, 2024
  185. VV4LL3 replied to the thread Top Twitch streamers would like to play Planetside 2 but obviously cannot. What can be done?.

Several different issues at play here, however, none of them preclude someone from streaming.

Jan 23, 2024
  186. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [Suggestion] The best roadmap 2 themes: 1) Infantry fights amongst lots of rock bridges & trees. 2) Extra slots.

These are excellent suggestions, although I would like to emphasize that addressing the current bugs, finishing promised products (NSO),...

Jan 22, 2024
  187. VV4LL3 liked szqc's post in the thread Some changes I think can improve the gaming experience.

Some changes I think can improve the gaming experience Threat Detection Optics (vehicles) Since the Threat Detection Optics was removed...

Jan 20, 2024
  188. VV4LL3 liked Joe Daggett's post in the thread [Suggestion] Ban wave needed on Emerald.

yeah admins don't care devs don't care lol best thing you can do is quit and find a new game to play

Jan 20, 2024
  189. VV4LL3 liked X01gg's post in the thread [Suggestion] Ban wave needed on Emerald.

Things have gone from bad to worse. We have MULTIPLE hackers every single night on Emerald, we are begging the devs please send help, it's...

Jan 20, 2024
  190. VV4LL3 replied to the thread [Suggestion] ANT Cortium transfer.

1. During intense alerts, ~30min left, many nodes are depleted nearby. Being able to transfer from far away to close is very useful....

Jan 20, 2024
  191. VV4LL3 liked Ps2pIayer's post in the thread [Suggestion] ANT Cortium transfer.

Cortium can be scarce on prime time and people making useless bases contribute to that in areas with no action. i once thought they did a...

Jan 20, 2024