shotgun onehit deal 1500hp , we need nerf shotgun

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by littleshan1, Mar 1, 2024.

1. littleshan1

in Crossfire : Rilfe need 3 hit to body or one hit to head for kill , shotgun need onehit if very close
    in COD : Rilfe need 5 hit to body or 2 hit to head for kill , shotgun need 2 hit for kill
    in BF : Rilfe need 6 hit to body or 2 hit to head for kill , shotgun need 2 hit for kill
    in PS2 : Rilfe need 8 hit to body or 4 hit to head for kill , shotgun need onehit for kill

waht the hell is this ?
    • Up x 1
  2. VV4LL3

That and point blank/ hip fire sniper rifles. I swear.. the number of 100% accuracy point blank headshot snipers / shotgun in this game makes me feel like half the server are pros on vacation from their main gig.
    • Up x 1
  3. Liewec123

looks like you got very unlucky, it looks like you were about 8-10m away.
    at that range Bruiser is doing around 800/900 damage,
    meaning it would have took most pellets landing and atleast a few headshots for a oneshot.

i don't have an issue with shotguns in this game (with exception of flechette and baron),
    they do what they should, wreck people in CQC but get completely outgunned from across a room.
    what i don't like is Wrel's quest to give them more range (as mentioned earlier with flechette and baron)
    wrel took a cqc powerhouse weapon and gave it range for no apparent reason.

if i could change shotguns i'd increase their dmg a little within 8m,
    increase pellet spread and massively increase damage drop off (and also remove flechette)