Planetside 2 sold , what is the truth ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by littleshan1, Feb 15, 2024.

1. littleshan1

I'm xcvbxcvb in Soltech

According to my 20 years of experience observing American politics, all rumors are fake (except rumors released by publishers to create trends like GTA 6 release)

We should avoid discussion because discussion does not find the truth but only creates rumors, discussion is only meaningful in debating ethics and ideas, not information that no one knows about

and furthermore, I see that the reddit community is trying to push a conspiracy theory that ''PS2 is already on sold and that's a good thing''

a game being sold could be a good sign for it or could be a bad sign for it, who knows right now, the reddit community is trying to push a false rumor that is not based on anything

Don't try to find the truth now, because whatever you find now is fake

After all, regardless of whether it's true or not, the game continues for now, don't get your hopes up.
    • Up x 1
  2. Amador

• The community is what has kept this game alive through their tenacious support, remarkably 12 years later.
    • The community has paid money through purchase and membership to keep this game alive, regardless of owner.
    • The community has endured many troubles, setbacks and unwanted changes due to poor former leadership.
    • You ask the community to remain silent and calm amidst this uncertainty?
    • It has nearly been a month since plausible and substantial news regarding this came out.
    • The community is due official announcement and explanation, no matter whom is now at the helm.
    • Transparency is a sign of sincerity and honesty.
    You insult the community by asking all to "keep calm" while we carry the greatest risk of losing what is loved.
    You forfeit our worth, support and dedication. That is, when we are due explanation at the very least.
    They bide their time at the expense of assurance and respect towards their own community - their customers.

This whole ordeal is becoming needlessly shameful.
    • Up x 1