niente's Recent Activity

1. niente liked CatsPaws's post in the thread The game is stealing my shadowspike arrows.

They are expendable. So every time you shoot, even if you don't hit anything it will eat that arrow. Arrows are consumed so fast when you...

Apr 24, 2024 at 4:00 PM
  2. niente liked valhala4's post in the thread The game is stealing my shadowspike arrows.

I spent hours on this. I foraged, made juices, went through SoF Tradeskill Quest #5: Counting Shadows. I even bought a no fail potion to...

Apr 24, 2024 at 3:59 PM
  3. niente replied to the thread Name has been added on to excluded list. Not sure why?.

Please post the name in question or send me a PM with it. Thanks

Apr 24, 2024 at 3:58 PM
  4. niente liked Canloe Nusback's post in the thread Other name options for Teek.

Venril (Venril Sathir) was already in use. Let it be .. Trak'Anon (Trakanon was already in use, but different spelling ;))

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:39 AM
  5. niente liked Vetis's post in the thread Other name options for Teek.

Stomples

Apr 19, 2024
  6. niente liked manglered's post in the thread Other name options for Teek.

Doljonijiarnimorinar

Apr 19, 2024
  7. niente replied to the thread Other name options for Teek.

I think you all have some great ideas for server names. :P Unfortunately it is prohibitively difficult to change a server's name....

Apr 19, 2024
  8. niente liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Personal Tribute on Personas.

Personal tribute on a persona does not seem to be functioning as intended. From the persona FAQ: [IMG] I keep 5 personal tribute abilities...

Apr 19, 2024
  9. niente liked Pimpmobile's post in the thread In Progress Oakwynd - Berserkers listed as creatable, disconnects character.

There's still one week until Gates of Discord is released on Oakwynd, but Berserkers are listed as a creatable class already. The issue...

Apr 18, 2024
  10. niente replied to the thread In Progress Oakwynd - Berserkers listed as creatable, disconnects character.

We'll get this fixed, thanks. If you do happen to make a berserker and get your character stuck, please submit a ticket to CS who will...

Apr 18, 2024
  11. niente liked Keyen's post in the thread Dichotomic Abilities not Re-Progressable on Personas.

have you tried talking to the npc Warlowe Rida and asking her to remember? That was added as a means for when people didnt have the items...

Apr 15, 2024
  12. niente liked error's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

A few changes I'd like to see, don't know if they've already been suggested since I'm not reading 100 pages: >"/swarm hold" & "/swarm...

Apr 3, 2024
  13. niente liked Kalvenie's post in the thread Brewmaster Berina AEing PoK.

Sure this shouldn't be happening. Wiped everyone at the Dogle Bank. Won't let me add screenshot URK Spell Snuff Out took out a number...

Apr 3, 2024
  14. niente liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Fixed Broken Illusion Part of Jann's Veil.

On my characters across several accounts and characters in, the illusion part of Jann's Veil seems to be broken. When clicked, either...

Apr 1, 2024
  15. niente liked halfridge's post in the thread Confirmed Fabled broken in The Sleeper's Tomb for at least 2 years.

Bug: Fabled broken in The Sleeper's Tomb for at least 2 years. Please fix before next Fabled season or add the Fabled Sleeper's Tomb loot...

Mar 29, 2024
  16. niente replied to the thread Irontail under the world.

Irontail has been sent home on Tunare.

Mar 29, 2024
  17. niente replied to the thread Shroudkeepers missing from POK.

If you're stuck in a shroud you may also send me a PM or message on Discord (let me know your server / character name). Sorry for the...

Mar 29, 2024
  18. niente replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

I made a post then edited it to a smiley face after thinking better of it. Then deleted it. I don't think my post being here or not is...

Mar 26, 2024
  19. niente liked KakleTT's post in the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

Multiple people including myself are experiencing an error that states "The Universal Chat service is temporarily unavailable. You will...

Mar 25, 2024
  20. niente liked Svann2's post in the thread Updates for Tinkering.

tinker grenades

Mar 25, 2024
  21. niente replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

These are great questions and feedback. 1. Lockouts - if you didn't share lockouts with a persona, you could (potentially) raid the...

Mar 14, 2024
  22. niente liked coltongrundy's post in the thread Is there a way to open trade window with your target rather than having to click on them?.

This does not work when you need to turn in an item to an NPC that is a merchant. A few examples: Harnoff Splitrock (North Kaladim)...

Mar 14, 2024
  23. niente liked Toni's post in the thread Persona Aug Stripping.

Logged in this morning after patch, swapped persona and my inventory was full of augs again! 9 pieces of gear had augs fully stripped.

Mar 13, 2024
  24. niente replied to the thread Persona Aug Stripping.

I spent 1/2 the day on this but frustratingly still haven't reproduced it locally. More info from others who run into this would be...

Mar 13, 2024
  25. niente replied to the thread Ornamentation Bug with Alt Personas.

This can be fixed with an Ornamentation Stripping Tool purchased from an LDoN Magus (and other merchants). Combine the un-augged item in...

Mar 13, 2024
  26. niente replied to the thread Persona Aug Stripping.

Hah, you'll like it less and less as time goes on. Unless you like manually putting augs in every swap :P

Mar 13, 2024
  27. niente replied to the thread Persona Aug Stripping.

There's something new wrong w/ it, I'm looking at it but didn't figure it out yet.

Mar 13, 2024
  28. niente replied to the thread Is there a way to open trade window with your target rather than having to click on them?.

/usetarget does the same thing as the U key and was meant for this purpose (and bugged/invisible bazaar traders).

Mar 6, 2024
  29. niente replied to the thread Need help after /resetaa..

What's your character's name? PM me if you like.

Mar 6, 2024
  30. niente replied to the thread Confirmed the reward system.

Hi all, If you are having issues with any of the T3 raids giving currency, please make a new bug report, as this bug report is related to...

Mar 5, 2024
  31. niente liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Pet bug.

Spell: Snuff Out This lands on a pet, pet gets suspended, Player comes back to PoK and pops pet back out. All afk die. [IMG]

Mar 5, 2024
  32. niente liked Dworkyn's post in the thread Guild Bank Items Disappeared.

I just swapped to an alternate persona in my guild's guild hall and then accessed the guild bank. All 116 items in the bank were gone with...

Feb 29, 2024
  33. niente replied to the thread Fixed Character is Conflicted with another Character on Xegony.

I think your character should be fixed now - if you have any issues or have the mysterious group issues again please let us know.

Feb 28, 2024
  34. niente replied to the thread Fixed Character is Conflicted with another Character on Xegony.

I looked into this today but didn't find anything conclusive. Can you provide some more information? What time was it when your character...

Feb 27, 2024
  35. niente replied to the thread Confirmed the reward system.

We've gotten several complaints about the new reward system (the one with the delay at the end of events) still resulting in lost...

Feb 16, 2024
  36. niente liked bobokatt's post in the thread CPU Affinity -- Clientcore changes to INI.

Can anyone explain this to me? The changes that were done a WHILE ago, as to how EQ uses or utililizes multi-core/threads? Back in the...

Feb 15, 2024
  37. niente replied to the thread Naming Filter Is Reserving Player Names Of Deleted Characters.

Sent you a PM.

Feb 15, 2024
  38. niente replied to the thread Not A Bug Personas and New Tanaan Crafting Mastery.

Looked at this today, here is what I found - When you do a TS combine and the game checks to see if you get a skillup, it checks the cap...

Feb 10, 2024
  39. niente liked Juion's post in the thread Not A Bug Personas and New Tanaan Crafting Mastery.

I've found what I believe to be a bug/oversight in the interaction with personas and New Tanaan Crafting Mastery. It doesn't seem to have...

Feb 10, 2024
  40. niente liked Hegsheoshed's post in the thread Is There a Way to See What Exoansions I have?.

For me they always showed greyed out before. They don't now. It is possible I only saw them as greyed out before the DX11 change. Like a...

Feb 10, 2024
  41. niente liked Lisard's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The new reward system for raids is not performing as it was intended and results in a negative gameplay experience. The new system was...

Feb 7, 2024
  42. niente liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Personas and Ecliptic spells and discs.

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=58002 You say, 'Hail, Elder Veteran Muhrak' Elder Veteran Muhrak says, 'Walk softly,...

Jan 25, 2024
  43. niente replied to the thread POP FLAGGING ISSUE.

Can you paste your Seer dialogue here?

Jan 25, 2024
  44. niente liked Cven's post in the thread Not A Bug Persona - meditate.

The food/drink was the issue... i have never ran into this issue before, and all my guys are hungry/thirsty!

Jan 25, 2024
  45. niente liked Cven's post in the thread Not A Bug Persona - meditate.

I was attempting while not at full mana. I also tried with Geomantra on so it would drain my mana. You can get skill ups in resting...

Jan 25, 2024
  46. niente replied to the thread Not A Bug Persona - meditate.

Just checking - To increase meditate skill, you must: - Have less than max mana - Not be hungry or thirsty - Must be sitting or on a...

Jan 24, 2024
  47. niente liked Cuzon's post in the thread An Epic Journey - All 16 Epics Completed On One Character.

Hello everyone! I wanted to share something that I just finished that I have been working on for the past couple of weeks. Using the new...

Jan 22, 2024
  48. niente replied to the thread Fixed Internally new chat filters not creatiing or saving new options in eqclient..

When new chat filters are added, it is common not to allow them to be turned off, because it is a lot more work than it appears to be to do...

Jan 18, 2024
  49. niente replied to the thread Not A Bug Filters All.

I'm going to say this is not a bug, because the other existing filter menus do not work this way. I'm sorry the UX of setting up chat...

Jan 18, 2024
  50. niente replied to the thread Augs being removed after logging out.

Hi, Do you have a persona? Can you let me know your character's name please and what server you're playing on? What augs are being...

Jan 18, 2024
  51. niente liked Goober's post in the thread Fixed Internally Aug Swapping with personas broken.

This was happening to me BEFORE patch, and still is after. Start with 65 warrior persona. Swap to 65 Monk persona. Swap back to warrior...

Jan 17, 2024
  52. niente replied to the thread Fixed Internally Aug Swapping with personas broken.

Thanks for the report. I've confirmed this occurs for augments with the same item ID (for example identical type 5 augments). If you have...

Jan 17, 2024
  53. niente replied to the thread Fixed Internally Filters.

Thanks for the report. This looks like an edge case for the attacker also being the victim which was missed.

Jan 17, 2024
  54. niente liked Xara_NC's post in the thread Fixed Internally Aug Swapping with personas broken.

Before patch everything worked fine, I have 2 personas, 85 BST and 85 SK. When swapping personas, the augs in gear would swap also to the...

Jan 17, 2024
  55. niente replied to the thread Ornament Issues After Persona Swap.

This is something we are planning on fixing. In the meantime, you can remove the "ghost" part of the ornament that is applying the visual...

Jan 12, 2024
  56. niente liked Defenestrated Vase's post in the thread Ornament Issues After Persona Swap.

After using personas, the following happened: A weapon ornament somehow is still in a weapon. The black box that usually shows the...

Jan 12, 2024
  57. niente replied to the thread Fixed Internally Persona assistance required.

I just wanted to chime in, I was able to reproduce this but not 100% of the time. It may have to do with the speed at which multiple heroic...

Jan 11, 2024
  58. niente liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The original post has had the above lines added. Additionally, Year of Darkpaw content should now be accessible on Test.

Jan 11, 2024
  59. niente replied to the thread Fixed Internally Character/Persona login.

This should be fixed in the January 2024 update. You will log in as the most recently created persona one last time after the patch, and...

Jan 10, 2024
  60. niente replied to the thread Fixed Internally Persona Load Set kicking augments out of wrists..

This should be fixed in the January 2024 update.

Jan 10, 2024
  61. niente replied to the thread Personas - XP gains halved randomly.

Please let us know the PC level, NPC level, name, and zone the next time this happens. Logs would help too if you have them. Thanks

Jan 10, 2024
  62. niente liked Nightbelle's post in the thread Confirmed Reg EXP reduced by 80% in Beasts Domain after patch.

I posted about this in the TLP server section to see if anyone would corroborate it and there seems to be more than one EXP issue since the...

Jan 5, 2024
  63. niente liked kingdiddlequack's post in the thread Fixed Internally Persona assistance required.

My main is a 125 Ranger. I have leveled up a Gnome Rogue persona to 30 and completed Poisoncrafting and Tinkering to 300 + max trophy. I...

Jan 2, 2024
  64. niente replied to the thread Fixed Internally Persona Spell Books Swapped.

Mooncatex should be fixed now - please let us know if you run into anything else.

Dec 22, 2023
  65. niente liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread Cannot unshroud due to issues with mercs and personas.

'Upgrade" = Reset it to the level of unshrouded character, essentially dismissing and rehiring the merc at unshrouded level pricing....

Dec 22, 2023
  66. niente liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread Cannot unshroud due to issues with mercs and personas.

This has been an issue with old school shrouds forever. Since they were introduced this has happened.

Dec 22, 2023
  67. niente liked Bernel's post in the thread Cannot unshroud due to issues with mercs and personas.

I tried to unshroud back to my 122, but got this message: [IMG] There are multiple problems going on: 1. My merc was suspended before...

Dec 22, 2023
  68. niente replied to the thread Fixed Internally Persona Spell Books Swapped.

This is a bug that was on Test with the 11/28 update and has since been fixed. Please let me know your character's name on Test and...

Dec 20, 2023
  69. niente liked Tankkin's post in the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

Max lvl def not aa's yet. Main a warrior so have the two knights now, and on FV which makes gearing easy and that extra xp boost....

Dec 20, 2023
  70. niente replied to the thread Fixed Persona: Lost all items and inventory on main.

For those concerned about this bug, this was caused by an exceptional interaction between real estate changes that occurred at the same...

Dec 20, 2023
  71. niente replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

I can understand the hesitation surrounding personas because of some of the scary bugs encountered on Beta (and Test). I do personally feel...

Dec 18, 2023
  72. niente liked Uthorium's post in the thread Personas : First Impression.

They need to implement an armory chest similar to FFXIV or just make where each persona keeps there own gear on there own inventory...

Dec 6, 2023
  73. niente liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Personas : First Impression.

The persona haters (who for the most part haven't even tried to use them) are so worked up they can't even tolerate if someone else likes...

Dec 6, 2023
  74. niente liked Lisard's post in the thread Fixed Internally Malaise / Wind of Malaise.

Category: Other Date/Time: Wed Dec 06 16:17:59 2023 Character: Level 121 Shaman (Main) Zone: The Hero's Forge Location: -619.22, 1006.82,...

Dec 6, 2023
  75. niente liked Shea's post in the thread Disc procs hitting myself on successful forage!?!.

Category: Other [Can Repro] Date/Time: Wed Dec 06 14:29:55 2023 Character: Level 123 Rogue (Main) Zone: Palatial Guild Hall Location:...

Dec 6, 2023
  76. niente liked Haen's post in the thread A Shining Beacon of Support: GM Spoom's Outstanding Assistance in EverQuest.

I recently had the pleasure of experiencing exceptional in-game assistance from GM Spoom in EverQuest, and I cannot express enough how...

Dec 6, 2023
  77. niente liked Damion's post in the thread Skillups / Tradeskill trophy not evolving while on persona.

So, i made a persona to work fletching. 400 combines of non-trivial Mithril guardian arrows. 0 skillups, and 0% gained on Expert trophy....

Dec 5, 2023
  78. niente replied to the thread Update 11/28/2023 - New Bugs Only.

Thank you for the report. We are submitting a fix that should fix this on Beta 11/30. If it occurs again after that, please let us know.

Nov 29, 2023
  79. niente liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Update 11/28/2023 - New Bugs Only.

I am seeing spellbook swaping on a toon that I copied to test today and created a persona with it today.

Nov 29, 2023
  80. niente replied to the thread Fixed Launchpad broken. Cannot enter game today.

The update that broke LaunchPad for Windows 7 is being looked at. LaunchPad is developed by another part of the company (not EQ1...

Nov 29, 2023
  81. niente replied to the thread Fixed Launchpad broken. Cannot enter game today.

This has been explained a couple times but just in case this helps: Create a file named StartEQ.bat or whatever you like. Put the...

Nov 29, 2023
  82. niente replied to the thread Launcher broken suddenly on all 3 PCs.

This has been explained a couple times but just in case this helps: Create a file named StartEQ.bat or whatever you like. Put the...

Nov 29, 2023
  83. niente replied to the thread Not A Bug Evolving Ruleset -- The Shadows of Luclin - AA EXP Modifier - 125%.

The AA exp modifier on Oakwynd is currently 125%. Edit: I see someone beat me to it :P

Nov 15, 2023
  84. niente liked Zilendar's post in the thread Fixed Magician Swarm Pets Have Wrong Name.

I've been trying to solve a parsing problem. I have two Mages, pretty much identical gear, AA, augs, level, achievements. They are named...

Nov 6, 2023
  85. niente liked josh's post in the thread Info Needed Purple bug/heals not registering.

I'm a paladin and it happens to me regularly, maybe unrelated but there is also a bug where if you purple you can end up fd'd after...

Nov 6, 2023
  86. niente replied to the thread Info Needed Purple bug/heals not registering.

It looks like the speculative band-aid fix did help. That your PC is jumping up to 100% HP as soon as they go unconscious is what was...

Nov 6, 2023
  87. niente replied to the thread Fixed Klandicar fear teleporting people.

We hotfixed this today and a bunch of zones that involve NPCs who fear are being restarted. If additional zones need to be restarted please...

Nov 2, 2023