niente's Recent Activity

1. niente replied to the thread Test Update 10/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

No, it means players should have been able to transfer to Phinigel and they will be able to do so after the patch.

Oct 14, 2021
  2. niente replied to the thread Message of the Day - Beta.

The beta copy script is very archaic. We do not use it often enough for it to be rewritten in a sane way (and, well, it mostly works). One...

Oct 11, 2021
  3. niente replied to the thread Once upon a time, in the days of yore, there was a Guide Program.....

One way players can help EQ's guide program is to join them. You can fill out an application here. You can read more about the guide...

Oct 11, 2021
  4. niente replied to the thread IS THIS EVEN LEGAL??.

There used to be a bug where you could have 3 consecutive letters in a name if the first letter was capitalized (A != a). This name...

Oct 6, 2021
  5. niente replied to the thread Not enough resources to go around?.

Thanks, will see if we can fix this from happening in the future. As for CS policy on reimbursing items, it would be great if we can...

Oct 1, 2021
  6. niente liked Pogomogo's post in the thread Not enough resources to go around?.

That is correct. If you turn in an item and the NPC is supposed to hand you something in return, inserting an error prevention check...

Oct 1, 2021
  7. niente liked Ratalthor's post in the thread EverQuest Beta Raid Testing - Looking For Guilds.

Hi EverQuest Players! We are recruiting guilds to help us test new raids during beta alongside our development team! Your guild must be...

Sep 29, 2021
  8. niente replied to the thread Please stop making timed group quests.

A shared task with a time limit of 6 hours may be limited because of association with an instance. Instances last 6 hours as a limit by the...

Sep 24, 2021
  9. niente replied to the thread Server Transfers to Phinigel.

Thanks for the report, will look into this.

Sep 22, 2021
  10. niente replied to the thread 1 minute notice?.

Sorry about the lack of the usual 30 minute warning, it was an accident.

Sep 22, 2021
  11. niente replied to the thread Not A Bug Skyshrine Green Stone Teleports Character to Kael.

I believe the green stone is supposed to teleport you to Kael and the red one to the entrance to Skyshrine.

Sep 21, 2021
  12. niente liked Wulfhere's post in the thread Bard invis aa - IVU portion has shorter range than the invis part.

I believe this bug is 100% reproducible with this sequence. I think it's not about the IVU part in Rk III at all: /hide # upon success...

Sep 20, 2021
  13. niente replied to the thread QA In Progress Guild Hall ownership bugged.

Please let me know your guild and server where the guild hall was lost (either PM or post here). Thanks

Sep 20, 2021
  14. niente replied to the thread Do you think.

I play EQ! I used to see people playing games at their desk during their lunch hour, when we were in the office. I play EQ at home now...

Sep 15, 2021
  15. niente replied to the thread Fixed Seeds of Destruction hunter not rewarding bags.

Hi, What server are you on and what is your character's name? Can send me a PM if you'd like. Edit: This is not to give anyone a bag,...

Sep 15, 2021
  16. niente liked Skuz's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Valid point, however what will lose players faster? A $2 increase to EverQuest sub for everyone with some kind of timetable for...

Sep 9, 2021
  17. niente replied to the thread Fixed Internally Mobs Dropping Agro.

Several aggro related changes in the August 2021 patch are being conflated - two different aggro related exploit changes were made in the...

Sep 7, 2021
  18. niente replied to the thread Fixed Internally Anticipated Intercession/Promised Interposition Issue.

I was working on a different bug related to doom SPAs (Wizard Gambit) and how they can break things due to changing the target of the...

Sep 7, 2021
  19. niente replied to the thread Mischief Rules Random Loot Bug - Frroaak not dropping rare loot.

For this type of bug, if you can post the time/log of the NPC dying, server name, and timezone, that helps (then we can look in logs to see...

Sep 1, 2021
  20. niente liked Beimeith's post in the thread Fixed Wiz Spell: Musing Gambit proc issue.

I am fairly certain this issue is caused because the spell uses SPA 406, which is 406 Doom Limit Use This Doom effect targets the caster,...

Aug 31, 2021
  21. niente replied to the thread Fixed Internally Anticipated Intercession/Promised Interposition Issue.

This is an old post, but a very good one. It predates the bug forums but honestly belongs there. I moved it, hopefully someday we can find...

Aug 31, 2021
  22. niente replied to the thread Confirmed [Ragefire] VoA Not Unlocking.

We have a code ticket to look into why Ragefire polls are not closing and launching a new expansion naturally. Edit: Also fixed typo in...

Aug 31, 2021
  23. niente liked Rorce's post in the thread EQResource 10th Anniversary Contest - Nagafen Sign.

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know we've got a contest going on over at EQResource to celebrate our 10th Anniversary! We are giving...

Aug 31, 2021
  24. niente liked Zieri's post in the thread Zieri's EQ Question of the Week! #1.

Hey all you cool Shir and Kerrans! :cool: Curiosity is killin' this cat, so I'm going to start a weekly EQ-related question for you all....

Aug 30, 2021
  25. niente replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer quests disappearing.

Potential fix coming in the September patch.

Aug 26, 2021
  26. niente replied to the thread Not A Bug Chat Filters.

The Other filter is a default case for the chat filter system. Any chat filter with only a color set, and no filter, will go to the Other...

Aug 23, 2021
  27. niente replied to the thread Not A Bug Chat Filters.

We are going to investigate how much space is left in the current chat filter system and see what can be done with the...

Aug 23, 2021
  28. niente liked Xygorx's post in the thread Video - Thornblade Sleeper Awakened.

Sleeper awoken on Thornblade server by Los Pepes guild, with Cowboys and Camels watching on. [media] By the previous day, Cowboys...

Aug 23, 2021
  29. niente replied to the thread Confirmed Still getting spammed.

Can you please post the log lines you're seeing that you don't expect to see?

Aug 19, 2021
  30. niente liked Nniki's post in the thread Confirmed CoV - Aaryonar Mission - Zone out location / position too high in Western Wastes.

After exiting the Aaryonar mission, it places you high up in the air in Western Wastes above Sentry Ellison, the mission giver. The zone...

Aug 18, 2021
  31. niente replied to the thread Fixed Internally SPA 433 and Archery.

This is fixed internally (will likely go live in the September patch). It was also bugged for Throwing damage. Here's how the delay...

Aug 17, 2021
  32. niente liked Nniki's post in the thread Info Needed Server and Client out of sync.

I sent a PM regarding issues with Lure of the Siren's Song over a year ago, but I didn't hear back at the time. Although, I don't know...

Aug 10, 2021
  33. niente replied to the thread The Elephant in the room.

Very serious. No. Yes, absolutely.

Aug 6, 2021
  34. niente liked Jhinx's post in the thread Aura timer, pretty please with sucrose on top.

Auras confuse me as their duration is considered "persistent" and "permanent" yet they have a hidden timer and expire over time. Heck, even...

Aug 4, 2021
  35. niente replied to the thread guild hall disappeared.

For missing / real estate issues, it's best to contact CS (link here) - if they aren't able to resolve it, it will eventually come to the...

Aug 4, 2021
  36. niente liked Rexa's post in the thread Zordak Ragefire - container didn't drop twice in a row.

On TLP - Thornblade We did Zordak Ragefire (was probably somewhere after midnight EST). First, we helped a cleric who spawned his to kill...

Jul 30, 2021
  37. niente replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer quests disappearing.

I've added a lot of diagnostics to our Overseer logging to try to fix this after the August patch.

Jul 28, 2021
  38. niente replied to the thread Fixed Internally String not found error upon LD.

We have a ticket to work on this internally, basically when I changed how login server failure responses work I broke all the "timeout"...

Jul 28, 2021
  39. niente liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Confirmed Spacing/display issue with <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>.

When a raid target is defeated on aTLP server, the server broadcasts a systemwide message letting us know who killed what. Most of these...

Jul 28, 2021
  40. niente replied to the thread Overseer - Agent Progression Reset.

What server are you on and what is the name of 1 character on each account? Can PM me if you like.

Jul 26, 2021
  41. niente liked Meeko's post in the thread Fixed Please fix this run/walk/follow bug!.

This has been fixed internally. Run mode should be turned back on when the player you're following zones.

Jul 23, 2021
  42. niente liked Metanis's post in the thread Thumbs up to server merge Devs!.

The near total lack of posted problems on the server merge would lead me to believe it went very well. And it was done in half the time...

Jul 23, 2021
  43. niente liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Not A Bug Golden Crescent Key still dropping off incorrect NPC's.

But have you killed Drelzna? The intent of the change is that the keys will always drop off their original mobs so you don't get stuck...

Jul 22, 2021
  44. niente liked Dre.'s post in the thread SolA spear trap.

Pretty nasty trap in Solusek's Eye. Normally a lvl 30ish zone, the 30-point spear trap that is usually not dangerous (other than breaking...

Jul 20, 2021
  45. niente liked Meeko's post in the thread Fixed Heroic stats -> mod2 calculated incorrectly.

This has been fixed internally and should go out in the next update. There were a couple issues affecting how Accuracy, Avoidance, Combat...

Jul 20, 2021
  46. niente liked Nilwean's post in the thread Test Update 07/13/2021 - New Bugs Only.

I can no longer sell the contents of a bag at once. Example: I have a trader satchel with a stack of "cup of flour" and "spices" in it....

Jul 19, 2021
  47. niente liked Grimblekin's post in the thread Entire Inventory Vanished When Origining.

I had a very weird bug today. I was parcelling an item to an Alt, and origin'ed back to my hometown. When I origined in, my entire...

Jul 19, 2021
  48. niente liked Raiena's post in the thread Fixed Trial of Flames in PoJustice.

Have tried on several accounts and several characters to request the Trial of Flames in Plane of Justice on the Cazic-Thule server. The...

Jul 19, 2021
  49. niente replied to the thread Overseer - Can not win new agents at all..

Please send me a PM or post your character/server name here and I'll take a look. Thanks

Jul 12, 2021
  50. niente replied to the thread Confirmed Buff counters not properly showing.

Anyone know a good way to reproduce this bug? If you have seen it or know how to do it please let us know. Or if you have a video where...

Jul 7, 2021
  51. niente replied to the thread What happens to the Felwhite epic plaques on server merge?.

It worked. [IMG]

Jul 6, 2021
  52. niente replied to the thread Mage epic turn-in gone wrong.

If you lose quest items during a turn-in like this, please post or PM your character, server name, and the estimated time when you tried to...

Jul 1, 2021
  53. niente replied to the thread Fixed Internally Anchors in ROTE on Cazic.

You need to be patient and the items will be returned.

Jun 30, 2021
  54. niente liked Chaosflux's post in the thread Raccoons and why they should be a part of Norrath.

Unless I am mistaken, I don't think there are raccoons in Norrath, but there should be. Or like some kind of raccoon based anthromorphic...

Jun 29, 2021
  55. niente replied to the thread Verina / Vessel Timers.

Vessel Drozlin hasn't gone more than 10 hours between dying on Mischief since Kunark launch.

Jun 29, 2021
  56. niente replied to the thread What happens to the Felwhite epic plaques on server merge?.

For this, source world records are deleted - so Selo's plaques would be replaced full by the Povar ones in the upcoming merge. Edit: I...

Jun 28, 2021
  57. niente replied to the thread Confirmed Ignite Blood randomly procing in caster groups.

It seems like this bug occurs in groups with all of the following classes: BRD DRU ENC NEC WIZ and is at least partially related to...

Jun 28, 2021
  58. niente replied to the thread No Fix Planned Bard double invise bug..

TBH, I don't know if we can fix this. The double invis AA is sort of effective because of a "bug" where if you cast regular invis...

Jun 28, 2021
  59. niente liked Tabis's post in the thread Confirmed Cleric - Aura of the Reverent rkII.

Aura of the Reverent shows as rkII in both my spell book and in the gem slot when memmed. However, it shows as rkI in the casting window,...

Jun 28, 2021
  60. niente replied to the thread Fixed Raid tool membership change crashing/lockup bug.

A potential fix for this crash was added in the May 2021 patch. If you get this crash again, please take a dmp of your EQ client (if...

Jun 28, 2021
  61. niente liked Troutfest's post in the thread Unable to bind at entrance area to Kaesora, Thornblade.

cant bind a melee with myself, a cleric. Get message unable to develop and affinity try a city, yet when I entered area got message that...

Jun 26, 2021
  62. niente replied to the thread Fixed Internally Defenders raid causing half our raid to crash.

You can avoid this crash if you disable all spell / particle effects.

Jun 22, 2021
  63. niente replied to the thread Why 24 hour downtime in July '21?.

24 hour downtime is planned, but I hope it will be much shorter this year. Server merges are one of the most dangerous things that can be...

Jun 22, 2021
  64. niente replied to the thread Fixed /usurp doesn't solve when a guild has no Senior Officers.

A bit late but officers can now use /usurp if no senior officers have been online since the April 2021 patch....

Jun 22, 2021
  65. niente replied to the thread Fixed Internally Defenders raid causing half our raid to crash.

This should be fixed in the July patch, send thanks to Dzarn.

Jun 22, 2021
  66. niente replied to the thread Confirmed Overseer recovery quest recovered wrong agent.

Overseer Recovery has some usability issues, there's some things we would like to do to improve recovery, but no ETA at this time....

Jun 21, 2021
  67. niente liked Drakah's post in the thread Fixed Internally EQUI_ItemDisplay Background Issue.

IDW_ItemInfo1 thru IDW_ItemInfo13 needs to have the following added to each element: <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> The...

Jun 21, 2021
  68. niente replied to the thread suggestion: consolidate damage spam.

Making a simple damage output (total dmg, time, DPS) for everyone after each fight in-game would be cool (if it were also accurate, which,...

Jun 21, 2021
  69. niente liked zleski's post in the thread Brell Cleric /output missingspells includes off-diety spells.

While buying spells for my little baby Cleric I used /output missingspells and noticed that it included spells that she can't scribe. At...

Jun 10, 2021
  70. niente liked Accendo's post in the thread Hail, Norrathians. I'm your new Community Manager!.

Greetings, everyone! I’m Accendo, and I’m honored to be your new Community Manager for EverQuest (and EverQuest II). Nothing beats video...

Jun 9, 2021
  71. niente replied to the thread Not A Bug (BUG) Mischief POF Golems and other raid mobs not random.

The Plane of Fear golems were temporarily removed from randomization due to being mass exploited. The bug here is that Fright and Dread...

Jun 7, 2021
  72. niente replied to the thread Raiding Ruined on Mischief.

Just going to say a few things that aren't directed at anyone in particular - We are doing our best with the time we have. I am currently...

Jun 7, 2021
  73. niente replied to the thread Raiding Ruined on Mischief.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that farming 2 fear golems with no MotM that spawn in pickzones every hour for potentially 3x...

Jun 7, 2021
  74. niente replied to the thread Disconnect when using LFG?.

We could use some help reproducing this bug - - If you insta crash to desktop, if you could post your server and character name who you...

Jun 3, 2021
  75. niente replied to the thread Not A Bug Duration focus on back items does not extend spells for a fixed amount.

I don't like how it works but unfortunately it is not a bug (detrimental focus extensions are random).

Jun 3, 2021
  76. niente liked Hythos's post in the thread Enjoying Random loot-rules.

I can say, this is the most "fun" I have had playing EQ. While the first few months (in 1999) were also intriguing, the random loot...

Jun 3, 2021
  77. niente liked Vaile's post in the thread Disconnect when using LFG?.

This just started tonight but whenever I use the /LFG Feature and click to “show groups looking for more” I insta crash to desktop. Anyone...

Jun 3, 2021
  78. niente liked Skuz's post in the thread Disconnect when using LFG?.

Presumably you are playing on one of the two new servers? With the LFG tool it is known to be problematic with very high server...

Jun 3, 2021
  79. niente replied to the thread Warrior Provoke line staying on mobs after Evac.

Dupe of https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/agro-after-rez-or-evac.272798/

Jun 3, 2021
  80. niente liked Gnomie's post in the thread Warrior Provoke line staying on mobs after Evac.

I've noticed when I have Provoke on a mob, and my group has to Evac, when I zone back in, the mob will immediately aggro the warrior from...

Jun 3, 2021
  81. niente liked doah's post in the thread Confirmed Agro not clearing properly on death when respawning in same zone.

steps to reproduce Nektulous forest in particular Cast disease cloud on basilisk or black mamba die respawn in same zone Enter mob...

Jun 3, 2021
  82. niente replied to the thread An anomaly on Cazic Thule.

These characters are related to our QA automation.

Jun 2, 2021
  83. niente liked Raccoo's post in the thread Confirmed Ignite Blood randomly procing in caster groups.

Beginning after the last patch May 19th, the casters on Silent Redemption raids have randomly been procing Ignite Blood. This works like a...

Jun 1, 2021
  84. niente replied to the thread Test Update 05/25/2021 - Discussion.

Very sorry for the login issues - you should be able to patch & log in now.

May 25, 2021
  85. niente liked Mepps's post in the thread Double xp Memorial Day weekend or not happening this year?.

We have not forgotten. 50% bonus exp and some other stuff.

May 18, 2021
  86. niente liked Sancus's post in the thread Test Update 05/11/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Confirmed this fix is working on test. Thanks for addressing it :)

May 17, 2021
  87. niente liked dreamweaver's post in the thread One Last Time.

Hail and well met friends, Norrathians, adventurers all, A wise person once wrote, "Here for a good time, but a not a long time," and in...

May 14, 2021
  88. niente liked KrakenReality's post in the thread Meet the Dev: Absor!.

When can we expect the guest appearance on the Shawn “Verylovingrobot” Lord’s stream? You could use that voice distortion and blacked...

Apr 27, 2021
  89. niente liked Absor's post in the thread Meet the Dev: Absor!.

Thanks. Adding in those lore bits was probably the best part of making that expansion for me. We generally work at least a year and a...

Apr 27, 2021
  90. niente liked Vora's post in the thread Confirmed Trade bug deletes items if a copy of a lore item is in parcel.

Had this happen a few times lately and didn't know what happened but figured it out so posting so it can be fixed and doesn't happen to...

Apr 27, 2021
  91. niente replied to the thread Fixed Ratio calculation with elemental damage.

Elemental damage works like so: Accumulate all the elemental damage on a weapon and its augments. For each resist type, if the NPC has 200...

Apr 24, 2021