Fixed Internally Malaise / Wind of Malaise

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Lisard, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Lisard Silly

Category: Other
    Date/Time: Wed Dec 06 16:17:59 2023

Character: Level 121 Shaman (Main)
    Zone: The Hero's Forge

Description: the level 121 AA's for Malaise and wind of malaise are purchaseable at level 121 but the malosinera isnt useable until level 122. effectively breaking the AA button until you ding 122 and scribe the 122 spell.

idk if this one has always worked this way in the past, but its the first time ive ever noticed it on a level increase that if i purchase the AA early it causes it not cast and malo's from previous levels (or highest levels you know). Image it happens to other classes as well with similar functions
    Evilness, Toukan, Swiss and 4 others like this.
  2. minimind The Village Idiot

I figured this out the hard way last night while boxing my shaman. I bought the single-cast version and it just stopped working.

The AA shouldn't be buyable until the spell is memable OR it should resort to the next best version in the line.
    Lisard likes this.
  3. SteamFox Augur

Probably an oversight since mages get the spell at 121 and its shared spell/aa
    minimind likes this.
  4. Skecpa Journeyman

Buying rank 38 of Malaise when it becomes available at 121 prevents the AA from working because the Malosinera spell is not available until 122 for shaman.
    minimind likes this.