Is There a Way to See What Exoansions I have?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by lonegreywolf20, Feb 7, 2024.

1. lonegreywolf20 Journeyman

I am curious to see what expansions I have cirrently. Is there a way to do that?

Does the test server still allow to play across all expansions?
  2. Svann2 The Magnificent

Log in and get to server select. Theres a scrolling window that shows what expacs you have.
    fransisco and Corwyhn Lionheart like this.
  3. lonegreywolf20 Journeyman

Thank you! I didn't realize that I had 27 of 30. I figured maybe 18. What a nice surprise.
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

Free to play is up to the last 2 expansions* (*unlocks in the summer so its up to last 3 until then).
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  5. Gialana Augur

Aye. Last summer, they gave everyone access to Claws of Veeshan. I think the summer before, they gave everyone access to Torment of Veeshan. And it's expected that everyone will have access to expansion 28 (Terror of Luclin) this summer. Anyone who purchases Laurion's Song (the only expansion currently for sale) will have access to all expansions.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  6. Hegsheoshed Augur

You can also check your achievements and it will show the expansions you don't have at the bottom of the list.
  7. Monkeychunks Augur

How so? If I go to /ach the list of expansions are just in order they were released 1-30. So the bottom of the list is Laurions Song which I don't have but its there. And when I do collect items those show collected in that sub category for it.

What I mean is that I don't see anything that designates which I have or don't have?
    Gialana likes this.
  8. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I don't think this is correct.

The achievements show all expacs, in chronological order. So, the last two/three, which could be the only ones possibly not owned, would always be at the end of that list.

To say it more accurately: If you don't own the last two/three expacs, they WILL show at the end of the list in achievements. But there will be no indication that you don't own them (or do own them). Obviously, if you have any of the achievements for those expacs checked, then you own them ;)

Actually, that's not true. You can have collections for an expac completed, even if you don't own the expac.
    Gialana likes this.
  9. Hegsheoshed Augur

For me they always showed greyed out before. They don't now. It is possible I only saw them as greyed out before the DX11 change. Like a cat it is possible I am hallucinating most of the time.
    Tatanka and niente like this.