Fixed Character is Conflicted with another Character on Xegony

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Aldus, Feb 25, 2024.

1. Aldus New Member

Category: Other
    Date/Time: Sun Feb 25 15:25:03 2024

Character: Level 122 Cleric (Main)
    Zone: Laurion Inn

Description: Ok going to try this again. I have tried through Petition a couple of times. This Character who used to be named Zitt now Dorontoo, is conflicted with another toon. I name changed him hoping that might solve the confliction. The confliction is either Urlacherxx or one of his Box toons. When he is in game it will drop this character from the group he is in and put him into Urlacher's group, sometimes it even zones me into his zone. Yesterday it zoned me into Hero's Forge when I was EXPing in Laurion's Inn. Would love to solve this confliction and get it taken care of so I can actually EXP, if it isn't a bridge to far would love my DB and old name back.
  2. niente Developer

I looked into this today but didn't find anything conclusive. Can you provide some more information?

What time was it when your character was put into the wrong group?
    Were you sitting in Laurion's Inn and just randomly started zoning to Hero's Forge out of nowhere?
    Any client-side logs you can provide that might help?

Are you specifically referring to Urlacher here (or Urlacherxx)? Do you have the names of the other characters that may be getting mixed up?

Thanks
  3. Aldus New Member

Urlacherxx in Iratus Lepus. When I get conflicted it even tries to zone me into Iratus Lepus's GGH when I click on the GH door. I don't know all his Box Toons names. When I have tried to talk to him accuses me of hacking his accounts and isn't very cooperative.
  4. Aldus New Member

This has been an ongoing issue for a couple of years.

Time: Evening on 24FEB24 MST
    I was grouped with my other box toons and it randomly dropped me from my group and added me to another group and ported me to Hero's Forge. It may have been an instance or a pick, it seemed like that was the only group there.
    Sorry don't take Log Dumps that often on nonraid toons.

Thanks
    DoronToo
  5. Hegsheoshed Augur

Some log file info would help pin down the time for them to look for anything. No need to apologize. Just do /log on to give the info that is needed.
  6. niente Developer

I think your character should be fixed now - if you have any issues or have the mysterious group issues again please let us know.
    Angeliana, Aldus, Nennius and 2 others like this.
  7. Barton-Vox Fizzlethorpe Rules !!

Niente with the save.
    Angeliana, Yinla and Aldus like this.
  8. Aldus New Member

Seems to be fixed after Nientedev did some stuff. Was on with Urlacherxx today and didn't get dropped
    Angeliana and Yinla like this.
  9. Aldus New Member

Thanks Again
    Angeliana likes this.