Not A Bug Persona - meditate

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Cven, Jan 24, 2024.

1. Cven Journeyman

Going from a zerker to an enchanter, my enchanters meditate will not go above 450. Both personas are level 125.

I did use a 85 heroic on him, and it looks like the heroic set the skill to be 450 since bind wound, and alcohol tolerance are 450.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Are you talking about skill or max? You only meditate while sitting (mounts are sitting).
  3. Cven Journeyman

The skill is 450/650. I have tried to sit to increase it and it doesn't go up.
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

How much mana did you expend before sitting?
  5. niente Developer

Just checking -
    To increase meditate skill, you must:
    - Have less than max mana
    - Not be hungry or thirsty
    - Must be sitting or on a horse (and not moving or attacking)
    - Not be a bard

Please let us know if that is the case and you are not getting skill ups. Thanks :)
  6. fransisco Augur

Being low mana is a big one that gets people. You don't skill up sitting in the guild hall with max mana
  7. Cven Journeyman

I was attempting while not at full mana. I also tried with Geomantra on so it would drain my mana. You can get skill ups in resting state with that buff on.
    niente and Svann2 like this.
  8. Cven Journeyman

I also tried going to an Enchanter GM and raise my med skill there, but they say i am too skilled.
  9. Cven Journeyman

After looking more, my 1hp is stuck at 300/420 also whereas my 2hb is 417/420. I have been using the 1hp for hours.
  10. Cven Journeyman

The food/drink was the issue... i have never ran into this issue before, and all my guys are hungry/thirsty!
    Yinla, niente and Svann2 like this.
  11. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

Stop abusing your alts!
  12. Cven Journeyman

Even my main is deprived outside of raids!
  13. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

UC is looking for a new main tank, apply within!