Personas - XP gains halved randomly

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Nananea, Jan 4, 2024.

1. Nananea New Member

My guildies and I have noticed that sometimes, seemingly at random, our personas are gaining exactly half the amount of experience that they should be. I am unsure if this applies to AA XP as well, but I would assume so.

I believe this happens after swapping your persona. Logging out for some time seems to fix it (logging to character select and then back in after noticing it did NOT fix it). Unfortunately, I don't have solid repro steps. Thanks for looking into it.
  2. Cuzon Elder

Can confirm this is still happening as of last night on Test.
  3. Bernel Augur

Are you in a group or a fellowship? Has it happened to anyone when they you are solo with no fellowship and getting all the exp yourself?
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

Same con, same level, same zone? Is the persona pulling when the exp increases? Is the difference merc out/merc not out?

There's nothing they can do without repo steps.
  5. Nananea New Member

In a group and a fellowship. Fellowship sharing was off for all characters. All characters were in group.
  6. Nananea New Member

Personas were not pulling. Same mercs and group members. Same mobs and zone for myself, but guildies noticed it in other zones as well.
  7. niente Developer

Please let us know the PC level, NPC level, name, and zone the next time this happens. Logs would help too if you have them.

Thanks
    Nananea likes this.