Confirmed Reg EXP reduced by 80% in Beasts Domain after patch

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Nightbelle, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Nightbelle New Member

I posted about this in the TLP server section to see if anyone would corroborate it and there seems to be more than one EXP issue since the patch.
    But this one is specific:
    Before 1/15/20 patch i was in BD with my alt group (level 87 to 95) for at least a week, at one camp, killing the same mobs each round.
    I was getting 1% reg exp for about 9-10 kills (yellow/dblue) consistently on my alts.
    My main was at 100% to AA and getting about 15% per kill.

After the patch:
    Alts were getting 1% reg exp for about 50 kills, consistent on all alts.
    Main was still at 100% to AA and still getting 15% per kill.

I went to Argath and tested DBlue mobs there, and it was 10-11 kills for 1% on the alts.

I went back to BD and tried changing exp from reg to AA on the alts, and they too were getting 15% AA per kill. Changed back to reg exp and it was back to 50 kills for 1%.

I havent found another zone where the REG exp dropped but the AA exp remained the same. I cant say for sure BD is the only one.
    niente, Wulfhere, Baldur and 8 others like this.
  2. Dagum Elder

Yup. They nerfed xp with the new expansion. At 110 the xp for this dude was brutal. They seem to nerf it in all zones.
    Nightbelle likes this.
  3. Ponak New Member

I am not sure if this is a Beast's Domain issue or a Task issue, but on Phinny I completed the Partisan for Evantil, the Vile Oak (turn-in takes place in BD) at ~ 97% into level 99. The reward box said that I should have received 20% regular xp and 10 AAs. I received the AAs correctly but less than 2% regular xp. Currently at 98.749 into 99 after the turn-in.
    Nightbelle likes this.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Task XP & Kill XP are different things, another posted in the thread in the other forum to say they had seen a huge drop in XP from the Hotzone Tasks from Franklin Teek also.

Something is seriously funky regarding XP since ToV & the patch of the 15th of January, I'm doing RoF tasks on my alts & seeing the same things you are.

Note: Collection XP seems to be working okay, but not task XP - i.e. Partisan & Mercenary tasks.
    Nightbelle likes this.
  5. Dagum Elder

Don't forget to like the post if you think this topic needs attention.
    Nightbelle likes this.
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I confirmed there is a bug here, not the bug that is in the original complaint. I could not duplicate the original complaint.
    But:
    In beast domain AND Argath, at levels below 100 characters are getting 50% of the intended experience.
    Trebla7th and Skuz like this.