CrazyLarth's Recent Activity

1. CrazyLarth liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Locked out zones ToV.

While making the ToV mobs easier, one of the changes we made will have the side effect of making RoS, And TBL mobs easier. The big change...

Dec 9, 2019 at 2:14 PM
  2. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Unlock TDS zones?.

for ARC you just need a flagged toon and get the raid can zone in to get that single ach.

Dec 9, 2019 at 2:02 PM
  3. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Daybreak won't run my credit card.

try a different Browser maybe?

Dec 9, 2019 at 1:40 PM
  4. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Add a new tier of heroic char on live.

well you can always skip the augs and default them that old TDS T1 Raid armor never used pushed to live...

Dec 4, 2019 at 11:30 AM
  5. CrazyLarth liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Add a new tier of heroic char on live.

My issue with just giving augs, or money to buy augs, is: you now have a heroic character that needs additional hours of setup, AND...

Dec 4, 2019 at 11:16 AM
  6. CrazyLarth liked Nniki's post in the thread Rest in Peace Aradune..

[IMG] [IMG]

Dec 3, 2019
  7. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Server Specific Forums?.

Povar has a Facebook (current) - peeps use it to announce open raids mostly but I do miss the old servers This old page has a list of...

Dec 2, 2019
  8. CrazyLarth liked Zantor's post in the thread Fixed Internally Counting Shadows.

After 1.5 days, got it done much faster this time, finished the 7 SoF quests, had the seals and finally got my Artisan's aug :D

Dec 2, 2019
  9. CrazyLarth liked Tucoh's post in the thread Has a Date of Launch for ToV Been Announced Yet.

18th it is, boys. [img]

Nov 27, 2019
  10. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Has a Date of Launch for ToV Been Announced Yet.

https://www.everquest.com/news/tov-launch-key-art-2019

Nov 27, 2019
  11. CrazyLarth liked Daredilly's post in the thread Has a Date of Launch for ToV Been Announced Yet.

Website says December 18th.

Nov 27, 2019
  12. CrazyLarth liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Has a Date of Launch for ToV Been Announced Yet.

Not yet. Around 10 AM PST.

Nov 27, 2019
  13. CrazyLarth liked SunDrake's post in the thread Server Specific Forums?.

I also miss server forums :(

Nov 27, 2019
  14. CrazyLarth liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

[media] Skip to 11:25. There already is an Aradune in-game memorial. For anyone who paid close attention to the detail in the...

Nov 26, 2019
  15. CrazyLarth liked Fanra's post in the thread Alkabor.com and PoP flagging site down? Gone?.

If you like a visual map/guide, you can check out http://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/The_Planes_of_Power_flagging_guide

Nov 22, 2019
  16. CrazyLarth liked Malbrowncoat's post in the thread Last patch was well done.

The game seems to be behaving much better since last patch. TY DB, well done !

Nov 22, 2019
  17. CrazyLarth replied to the thread UEE dead - Congrats Lunacy Unbound!.

graz

Nov 20, 2019
  18. CrazyLarth liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Bigger font in game overall - not just hot bars or that lame /chatfont

Nov 20, 2019
  19. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Guild History, what's yours?.

Quellious > Povar Server: KOTN - Keeper of the Knight ID - Imminent disaster Alliance W/R Wraith and Reviviscence Alliance W/R/R...

Nov 19, 2019
  20. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce Requesting TBL T2 Raids Broken (?).

well weird -- I did go request both TBL T3 raids with out winning all the TBL T2 raids the day I got flagged for T3.

Nov 19, 2019
  21. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce Requesting TBL T2 Raids Broken (?).

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/eq:Raiding_in_The_Burning_Lands#Tier_2 So your saying you have the Group stuff done also to request?

Nov 18, 2019
  22. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Unable to Request Tasks.

So your saying that your MERC /ACH Merc of Gorwyn shows you won Kill Krellnakor ? and can not get the 2nd task I think doing the 1st...

Nov 18, 2019
  23. CrazyLarth liked Winnowyl's post in the thread Quality of Life Request - could the /timer command take more intuitive arguments?.

Even if you can't get back in the guild hall, you can stand in the yard, open the plot window, and take your anchors out. You can...

Nov 18, 2019
  24. CrazyLarth liked Thunderkiks's post in the thread Fixed Internally [Progression] Rain of Fear - Velishan's Revenge Bugged.

Yep I posted this on the October bug thread and never saw a response. We have done this raid a few times farming for T2 coin. Acts like you...

Nov 14, 2019
  25. CrazyLarth liked niente's post in the thread Not A Bug Raid Chardok: Royal Assault how many Worn Notebook?.

It is weird. It looks like that's how the event works (pick a random book via item ID, since there is no way to generate the book...

Nov 14, 2019
  26. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Testing the Waters.

diseased under their name, found throughout the zone - same name just special name under it.

Nov 13, 2019
  27. CrazyLarth liked Warrior007's post in the thread Fixed Internally [Progression] Rain of Fear - Velishan's Revenge Bugged.

Velishan's Revenge, a T2 raid in Rain of Fear, is currently bugged and not able to be defeated using traditional event mechanics....

Nov 13, 2019
  28. CrazyLarth liked Duder's post in the thread Fixed Internally [Progression] Rain of Fear - Velishan's Revenge Bugged.

I have also seen this occur on live within the same time frame. After last patch

Nov 13, 2019
  29. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Not A Bug Norrathian Explorer cannot be completed.

open guilds and houses are a thing ask on your sever where they are at. You don't need to join a guild to zone into a house or Guild hall...

Nov 13, 2019
  30. CrazyLarth liked RainbowCane's post in the thread Fixed Internally Phinigel - RoF, Falmonius NPC missing from PoK.

Falmonius for the quest "This Can't Be Good!" http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=6035 is not in the game in PoK library....

Nov 12, 2019
  31. CrazyLarth replied to the thread lifetime account.

lol if they do I hope they raise the prices.

Nov 8, 2019
  32. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Multi Character Inventory Manager - New EQResource Software!.

thanks I watched the video and if that search can sort Trade-skills and collectibles worth using for one char.

Nov 5, 2019
  33. CrazyLarth posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Raid Chardok: Royal Assault how many Worn Notebook?

Could the Raid Chardok: Royal Assault be creating new item numbers for the same book? the reason I ask is that we now have 81 Worn...

Forum: Resolved

Nov 1, 2019
  34. CrazyLarth liked Mr. Froo's post in the thread Do any Devs actually play this game anymore?.

Dzarn has asked me to share but I'm a semi-active player. I tend to fall off as we get closer to the expansion release as I just have...

Nov 1, 2019
  35. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Worth playing?.

You can Molo any char at low levels you and a Merc.

Oct 29, 2019
  36. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Pre-Order of ToV grant previous expansions NOW?.

Are pees waiting till lvl 115 before doing Plane of War and TDS , TBL progression?

Oct 25, 2019
  37. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Marketing Feedback / Which Expansion are You Buying and Why.

I am buying my 1st Collector's for my main I wanted the bag and Heroic Character + 3 standards for now

Oct 24, 2019
  38. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Will you be Continuing the Practice of Nerfing Previous ExPac EXP on a new ExPac release?.

Just make level 110-115 hell levels and the problem fixes it self.

Oct 24, 2019
  39. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Preorder question.

Access to all previous expansion content included On the normal versions ====================================== tradeable copy is...

Oct 23, 2019
  40. CrazyLarth liked Yinla's post in the thread Live Stream 10/23/19??.

I remember previous level expansion not having betabuff working initially as they wanted things tested at the current level.

Oct 23, 2019
  41. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Preorder question.

Yes, it should flag your acct for VoT and that gives you access to Beta VoT and Live TBL and under.

Oct 23, 2019
  42. CrazyLarth liked Owl56's post in the thread Great Customer Service.

Public kudos to the Customer Service team (wave Andrew). My account was locked last Friday night (it may have been my own fault). This is...

Oct 22, 2019
  43. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Looking for raid tips on Esianti: Contract of War.

gratz

Oct 22, 2019
  44. CrazyLarth replied to the thread An Ounce of Fetid Flesh.

That collection can also drops in a 3rd Crypt of Sul: To the Brave, Go the Spoils but you should know that the drop rate was talked about...

Oct 22, 2019
  45. CrazyLarth liked Rolaque's post in the thread An Ounce of Fetid Flesh.

In May I did 17 mission runs for this collection; 6 Bokon High Council and 11 Head of the Snake. Yield = 25 collectible drops 2 - no...

Oct 22, 2019
  46. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Lost AA From Last 2 Patches.

they had a exp bonus in the game for the last two weeks it ends today in 15 min lol.

Oct 21, 2019
  47. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Torment of Velious beta is active?.

tips for /beta https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/tips-for-beta.252133/#post-3711740

Oct 21, 2019
  48. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Has anyone seen Steelslave Infiltrator (LDoN Areana of Chance named)?.

looks like your need to look the whole zone but its small. https://eq.magelo.com/npc/419467

Oct 18, 2019
  49. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Tradeable expansion - lesson not learned?.

lol peeps need to make better friends if their acct are getting locked do to bad cards.

Oct 17, 2019
  50. CrazyLarth replied to the thread The Estarim family story?.

you might look at early posts then this one since they say https://www.everquest.com/news/imported-eq-enus-524243 As this set wraps up...

Oct 17, 2019
  51. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Best slots for raid currency?.

lets face it there are a lot of Variables. Guild loot rules and where you are on the Loot DKP list, What expansion loot items and the...

Oct 17, 2019
  52. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Have You Ever Abandoned a Character?.

I deleted a char once to make way for a new char. I will never do that again..

Oct 16, 2019
  53. CrazyLarth replied to the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

thanks

Oct 16, 2019
  54. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Ethernere mercenary gear tradeable/resellable.

your best bet is to ask for new item Bag of Valor Alerynril the Loyal [ Loyalists of Everquest ]...

Oct 16, 2019
  55. CrazyLarth liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

Hi All, While we’re doing what we can to support those affected on Friday, just wanted to drop a note to let you know the EQ and EQII...

Oct 15, 2019
  56. CrazyLarth liked Angahran's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Add a slider for merc xp that takes xp from however much you have set to go to your regular AA xp. So, 1. AA xp slider at 0%, everything...

Oct 14, 2019
  57. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Entering TDS zones.

Not that I know off and one zone does require you to faction at one point for progression. But the progression should be easier now and 115...

Oct 11, 2019
  58. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Looking for raid tips on Esianti: Contract of War.

each raid we have to find a new spot middle of the 3 raid mobs to plant the Empowered Banner yes it can cover all three raid mobs usually....

Oct 10, 2019
  59. CrazyLarth liked kizant's post in the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

The dumbest thing DBG could possibly do is to take focus away from EQ1.

Oct 10, 2019
  60. CrazyLarth replied to the thread So... Thursday Live Stream!?.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/tips-for-beta.252133/

Oct 8, 2019
  61. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Grats FU.

Gratz FU

Oct 8, 2019
  62. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Keyboard shortcut for Skills window.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/eq:macros Forage Macro for my Druid...

Oct 8, 2019
  63. CrazyLarth liked Raccoo's post in the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

It looks like the expansion sale ends tomorrow, so possibly beta starts after that? Let everyone know they have 1 day left for 50%...

Oct 8, 2019
  64. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Baz price scripts are getting out of hand.

You know where you have to stand to sell at. Make it an ANTI spot to set/change prices. So set your price and then move to the spot to sell...

Oct 4, 2019
  65. CrazyLarth liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

Not giving away details, but you were specifically mentioned Absor =)

Oct 4, 2019
  66. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Baz price scripts are getting out of hand.

lol lets put one of those pop up to click on items pictures (click Cars) to make changes to prices. lol

Oct 4, 2019
  67. CrazyLarth posted a new thread.

Should they think about creating 3 options for further changes.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/the-everquest-show-interview-with-holly-longdale.259731/ What got me thinking about...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Oct 3, 2019
  68. CrazyLarth liked Absor's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

I'm terrified to hear what she said. :P

Oct 3, 2019
  69. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Report as spam.

i see partial message and it does not show the linked item and the texts after the link. I assuming that is what I am missing from the...

Oct 3, 2019
  70. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Report as spam.

lol try doing raid loot when you cant see what is being called for you to bid on. I would love a way for raiders to see all SPAM messages...

Oct 3, 2019
  71. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Baz price scripts are getting out of hand.

I would love a way for see what peeps are searching show up in a new window. this would allow real peeps to send a tell hey you looking...

Oct 1, 2019
  72. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

dont like the mana changes

Oct 1, 2019
  73. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Real Talk - Daybreak investment in EQ.

don't expect it - EQ was sold to a group of Owners that needs More and More Tribute.

Oct 1, 2019
  74. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Baz price scripts are getting out of hand.

I like the current cap but maybe they should lower it - I could not of bought some thing I needed last night at the current cap if they...

Sep 30, 2019
  75. CrazyLarth liked CatsPaws's post in the thread How do I find Sunshine Hills.

Unfortunately Sunrise Hills is not in the map zone connection. Nor is it on find from the lobby.

Sep 30, 2019
  76. CrazyLarth replied to the thread How do I find Sunshine Hills.

Press (M) for Map window --the top right has a button to open a new window. put in info it Start End can show you linking zones how to get...

Sep 30, 2019
  77. CrazyLarth replied to the thread TBL wizard burn potential..

my lag was so bad I think I only got MB and one burn in before the lag was so bad I had even turned off my logs but still was laggy but we...

Sep 30, 2019
  78. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

we have a button to put items in the bank, would love a button for the Shared Bank.

Sep 30, 2019
  79. CrazyLarth replied to the thread packing housing.

you should log a ticket

Sep 27, 2019
  80. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Fall into Fun Sale!.

I have been thinking about buying TBL for my FTP acct rangers for tracking but I don't have my Boxes flagged for TBL to even camp fire a...

Sep 26, 2019
  81. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

I keep hearing that but its a stupid bet peeps are making. I don't want to increase a X number of raiding peeps in my raid guild now I...

Sep 26, 2019
  82. CrazyLarth liked niente's post in the thread Test Update 09/10/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Start with "Computed Defense" from this post - reduce if you're throwing/shooting a target in PVP - roll Offense (based on Offense...

Sep 26, 2019
  83. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Raid content for the non 1%.

I don't think any thing in my post is new to the OP but some might be info for others might use. The TBL raid game is not just raiding...

Sep 25, 2019
  84. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Quest finding vs Task Master - are quests worth it?.

1.Pick a goal 2. Research the goal 3. Research quests you can do along the way. like I like to get larger bags. I research bags I found...

Sep 24, 2019
  85. CrazyLarth replied to the thread someplace for a lot of EQ information?.

Just Starting? Been Away and Returning? Read Here http://everquest.allakhazam.com/forum.html?forum=1&mid=1451684027271413291

Sep 23, 2019
  86. CrazyLarth replied to the thread End of Empire - only for raiders or ultrahardcore groups?.

you can move your camp away from the NPC's , if the NPC's are the ones giving you issue.

Sep 17, 2019
  87. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Reparm.

Smoke we had the 3 below re-pawn once a while ago but I think we lost tank argo on the top mob for a sec was our issue.

Sep 17, 2019
  88. CrazyLarth replied to the thread a missing bokon.

thanks

Sep 16, 2019
  89. CrazyLarth liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

TBL was an experiment in a different way of doing progression. We acknowledge that it was not widely popular. We don't plan on doing it...

Sep 13, 2019
  90. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Well for once I have to say thank you.

yea I lead a POP/EOK/ROS hunter raid on Thursday night going to love this rare bonus. Hope to get a full raid tonight.

Sep 12, 2019
  91. CrazyLarth replied to the thread a missing bokon.

ok, just to be clear that collectible is not found in that Quest far as I know. Or does it?????...

Sep 12, 2019
  92. CrazyLarth replied to the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

Their were many issue with testing TBL beta last year. I met groups Factioning to get past blocks in Prog. Locked zones cant find groups...

Sep 12, 2019
  93. CrazyLarth replied to the thread TBL -- Let's get this over with..

I agree it would be nice if they unlock some TBL T1 zones. TBL progress is weired a TEMP flag for a zone and makes you do quests in TWO...

Sep 11, 2019
  94. CrazyLarth liked Gidono's post in the thread Community Petition: Bring Back Monkly Business.

I would be more than happy to host this site or set up a free host for them for a year if the owner of the site wants to contact me. I hate...

Sep 11, 2019
  95. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Mob Targeted Graphic.

are you asking about Target Rings. My 1st raid guild created one but not sure they can still be used in the game?...

Sep 11, 2019
  96. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Any new starting city after the Serpent's Spine expansion?.

no new ones but they did add two new class/races after but they used the current starting cities.

Sep 11, 2019
  97. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Test Update 09/10/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I think I used the Find AA for the Ros VP key quest "Scaled Key" to determin what drops I have and still needed sill but my Alt has a drop...

Sep 10, 2019
  98. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Fall Bonuses too soon?.

I think its early so the bonus are out of the way of beta testing. Get more peeps into beta vs doing bonus in the live game - but I could...

Sep 10, 2019
  99. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Fall Bonuses too soon?.

last year they started Nov 1, 2018 http://everquest.allakhazam.com/story.html?story=37671

Sep 9, 2019
  100. CrazyLarth liked Greymantle's post in the thread What if we could /trader anywhere game feature request.

You guy's do realize you can sell to the market from anywhere? Just type /barter , if anyone is looking for what you want to sell , it will...

Sep 9, 2019
  101. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Whats the difference between Bots and Alts ?.

Alt is an evil toon that takes your focus away from your main.

Sep 5, 2019
  102. CrazyLarth replied to the thread The game dont lunch.

this is an old site 2012 info you might try http://www.paullynch.org/tnzfaq/?page_id=358 http://www.paullynch.org/tnzfaq/?page_id=362

Sep 5, 2019
  103. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Producer's Letter: Late Summer 2019 [Discussion].

lol I think one poster here think that Holly created the Shader and has a patent pending.

Sep 5, 2019
  104. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Full Screen Multi-Monitors.

not sure this will work for you but I had to ALT-O pop-up Advance??? check box on use PC gama???

Sep 4, 2019
  105. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Bonus XP Weekend?.

it was posted in this post News from Norrath: The Troll Crate has escaped into the wild! Plus bonus XP from August 30 - September 3!...

Aug 30, 2019
  106. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Explorer Achievement Issues.

I did not read the part your on a dead server.

Aug 30, 2019
  107. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Explorer Achievement Issues.

Ask on your server who has them open for the /ach

Aug 29, 2019
  108. CrazyLarth liked Yinla's post in the thread Please Remove /safelock.

I didn't even know this command existed!

Aug 29, 2019
  109. CrazyLarth liked Brohg's post in the thread Type 18 vs Type 19 stacking?.

+12% +3% Melee dps is technically debatable, as some will say some amount of survivability is worth sacrificing some amount of...

Aug 28, 2019
  110. CrazyLarth liked Sathayorn's post in the thread I can safely predict the new expansion will be junk at launch.

Let's not forget that TBL focus effects will even work to their full degree on level 115 spells!

Aug 28, 2019
  111. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Increase Bazaar Max Price.

they could add a new Baz only Coin - this would raise the limit. but I am not sure I support this change for the real players who have...

Aug 27, 2019
  112. CrazyLarth replied to the thread So just to confirm are account transfers gone for good?.

I could see them getting it fixed for server mergers and saying its temp since they might not know what new change would break it after the...

Aug 27, 2019
  113. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Shaman Epic 2.0.

its about getting the correct response- some times its hidden flags or hidden faction+ need to move forward.

Aug 27, 2019
  114. CrazyLarth liked Kurage_of_Luclin's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

16 gear spots for the merc tab 4 for each type of Merc. For instance if I pop a tank merc he is wearing what ever gear I put in the tank...

Aug 27, 2019
  115. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Shaman Epic 2.0.

Drop Illuisions, drop LEV, hug the NPC, make sure you done the Pre steps and got the correct response. Make sure to include (.) or (?) in...

Aug 26, 2019
  116. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Ethernere ports not working.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=7244

Aug 26, 2019
  117. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Stratos bug.

Some one told me if your on a horse they Die or was it if they run to fast off!

Aug 22, 2019
  118. CrazyLarth liked Liljit's post in the thread Save Time and Players: No More Rank Buffs.

This issue sounds two-part. Your guild handles spells poorly. DBG should have put RK. IIIs on vendors long ago, since we're two...

Aug 21, 2019
  119. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Save Time and Players: No More Rank Buffs.

You 1st post was not asking for Your 1st post far as I know and not asking for a reasonable counterpoint. Like defaulting Buffs spells...

Aug 21, 2019
  120. CrazyLarth liked Raccoo's post in the thread Save Time and Players: No More Rank Buffs.

I think the OP wanted only buffs that you can cast on other characters to be only 1 rank? Like Focus, Assurance, Symbol, VoP, chanter...

Aug 21, 2019
  121. CrazyLarth replied to the thread The EQ Show is looking for Hardcore raid/guild leaders.

I would love a difference in Old vs New on this subject.

Aug 21, 2019
  122. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Best expansion to play through at level 100.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/zlvlchart.html I liked ROF-Rain of Fear - might start their...

Aug 21, 2019
  123. CrazyLarth liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Late Summer 2019 [Discussion].

Hail Norrath! My friends! We’ve had a thrilling first-half of the year thanks to you! After the 20th Anniversary game shenanigans and the...

Aug 21, 2019
  124. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Why do i keep losing my pets when accounts switch from gold to silver..

Gold lets you cast Rk2+ pets Silver is RK1 pet.

Aug 19, 2019
  125. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Request ROS Raid Visibles Not Require EOK Raid Visibles.

They are on the ROS raid NPC- but using ROS raid coin to buy them. You can use the ROS raid diamonds and make any ROS T0 raid gear with...

Aug 19, 2019
  126. CrazyLarth liked Lianeb's post in the thread GINA triggers--suggestions to reduce lag.

I personally have each trigger for an expac in a folder. When a new expac comes out I move that expac to an archive folder that is not...

Aug 19, 2019
  127. CrazyLarth replied to the thread not member of a dynamic zone.

Did you try both /dzadd <name> and /taskadd <name>

Aug 19, 2019
  128. CrazyLarth liked Mooshiee's post in the thread Suggestions to Devs?.

Suggestion, how about CotH potions in the EQ store?

Aug 16, 2019
  129. CrazyLarth replied to the thread I crunched the numbers...and here's what I came up with.

its usually One month before you can buy the New Exp and its usualy 50% off. I am not sure but I think some buy the higher versions on the...

Aug 15, 2019
  130. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Mobile game.

what so no Mobile game /gems

Aug 15, 2019
  131. CrazyLarth replied to the thread UI CastSpell window issue.

might post on the https://www.eqinterface.com

Aug 15, 2019
  132. CrazyLarth replied to the thread New armor set?.

I wonder if the DEV's would save time using stuff already created in a future exp and not used yet in the game. Just update the stats and...

Aug 13, 2019
  133. CrazyLarth replied to the thread My mother passed away......

sorry for your loss

Aug 9, 2019
  134. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Farming plat as a cleric.

https://www.almarsguides.com/eq/farming/Kunark/

Aug 7, 2019
  135. CrazyLarth replied to the thread New progression pvp server?.

ask on Zerk ask on Zerk

Aug 5, 2019
  136. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

that the New Expansion would also level the TBL evolving items from new to max level.

Aug 5, 2019
  137. CrazyLarth replied to the thread --> New EQ fansite.

thanks

Aug 5, 2019
  138. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Need at triggers for all demi plane raids.

if you do get them you might add them to http://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Raid_audio_triggers

Jul 31, 2019
  139. CrazyLarth replied to the thread EVGA 2080TI Graphics Issue.

They change this area to Players Helping Players.

Jul 30, 2019
  140. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Threadbare Weighted Tabard.

stick it in your house to bad its not LORE - your probable to loot a 2nd one Your group needs to learn about the 4 TBL Evlov rare...

Jul 26, 2019
  141. CrazyLarth replied to the thread So how's that account transfer coming along?.

they said they are not working on it.

Jul 26, 2019
  142. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Anybody like to read?.

their are many guilds on any servers you need to experience your 1st one before looking for that one which is right for you. GL

Jul 25, 2019
  143. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

To the merc quest giver - add a Accept all merc tasks and make them all available at the start.

Jul 24, 2019
  144. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Veteran Rewards - Why don't they auto-apply to all characters on the account?.

Because if they "auto-apply-to-all-characters-on-the-account" they would of coded it differently and the age of the toon would be...

Jul 23, 2019
  145. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 07/17/2019.

Raider leader you right click peeps names and select dzadd it does not work have to manually type it out the old way. /dzadd (peeps...

Jul 22, 2019
  146. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Item drop probabilities on raids may need adjustment..

drooped a hero`s satchel tonight

Jul 21, 2019
  147. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Two populations playing the same game.

if they did their epic they raided.

Jul 19, 2019
  148. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Bifold Focus of the Evil Eye.

You can do the raids with a lot less peeps now a days.

Jul 19, 2019
  149. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Grats Scarlet Vengeance.

graz

Jul 19, 2019
  150. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Level 110 Mage - AA priority for DPS?.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/mage-aas.258202/ http://www.raidloot.com/AA.aspx?effect=damage&class=Mage...

Jul 19, 2019
  151. CrazyLarth replied to the thread A live server expansion FOR EVERYONE?? Wishful thinking....

The only way I see them doing this is if the zone is a different universe and all chars start at level 1. problem solved

Jul 18, 2019
  152. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Do not raise level cap.

ok if no level cap change how about lowering the mobs levels by 5 levels in EOK/ROS/TBL

Jul 18, 2019
  153. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Two populations playing the same game.

so the two groups are who plays beta and not beta -weird thread.

Jul 17, 2019
  154. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Montu Dragonslayer - signing off.

RIP

Jul 17, 2019
  155. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Please Allow Baz /trader for Silver Veterans..

FTP is good for I use FTP for my trackers for hunter parked different or campfire in or 6 act to get raids - storage or to hunt collections...

Jul 17, 2019
  156. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Tell me what I missed, please..

Heroic Character ONLY AUGS Altogether there were 19 30AC augs, 1 35AC aug(shield) plus 2 +6 dmg augs(one prestige, one non-prestige, maybe...

Jul 16, 2019
  157. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Lol I remember doing a Smoke trial for some one we zoned over to the next zone after a 1st win they could not get a Merc?/Progression?...

Jul 16, 2019
  158. CrazyLarth replied to the thread need to kill vox and naggy for conqs, boys. w/ no merc!.

Dragons, Dragons, Dragons! and Giants, Giants, Giants! - Starts November 6th, 2019 12AM PT; Ends December 3rd, 2019 at 11PM PT.

Jul 16, 2019
  159. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Item drop probabilities on raids may need adjustment..

Trophy of Talendor when will you drop Some one said oh it used to drop 1/3 of the time not see it once yet -darn random. and Magelo has...

Jul 15, 2019
  160. CrazyLarth replied to the thread need to kill vox and naggy for conqs, boys. w/ no merc!.

Nov 6th 2019 https://events.eqresource.com/index.php?action=display_month&phpcid=1&month=11&year=2019

Jul 15, 2019
  161. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Tell me what I missed, please..

House of Thule do all the quest for the Heroic augs

Jul 15, 2019
  162. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Please Allow Baz /trader for Silver Veterans..

don't they have the auction channel for silvers

Jul 12, 2019
  163. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Do not raise level cap.

higher levels will help the peeps trying to do TBL progression if that is the issue.

Jul 12, 2019
  164. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Offline Guild Invites.

make a Free to play toon use it to invite your alts on the same acct.

Jul 11, 2019
  165. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Looking for Rojammot.

a search came up with this info on that name GL https://eq.magelo.com/quick_search.jspa?keyword=Rojammot

Jul 10, 2019
  166. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Poor Server Economy.

you have bonus rares for a week, go out and farm items and sell them in the baz. I know I be looking for items I need.

Jul 2, 2019
  167. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Summer Spectacular 2019!.

Rare - is rare mobs and rare Drops - collections far as I know.

Jul 1, 2019
  168. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Summer Spectacular 2019!.

thanks

Jul 1, 2019
  169. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Nagafen The Ancient Raid (100 revamp).

--- To break Nagafen's immunity, the four players who looted the Aspects' Talismans must stand in their associated auras and right-click...

Jul 1, 2019
  170. CrazyLarth replied to the thread "The Rise of Smoke" raid troubles - all the mephits respawn?.

we had the 3 re-spawn down stairs after killing them 1st

Jul 1, 2019
  171. CrazyLarth replied to the thread 4th of July Events ???.

I saw a pop up this morning logging in?

Jul 1, 2019
  172. CrazyLarth replied to the thread What we all mad at today .. Your next forumquest !.

I poped into the game this morning Bonus message . Bummer I was hoping it was this weekend I took Friday and Monday off !!!!!

Jul 1, 2019
  173. CrazyLarth replied to the thread What we all mad at today .. Your next forumquest !.

the never level thread.. its ticking me off.

Jun 28, 2019
  174. CrazyLarth replied to the thread AA compiling.

its based upon Level the limit of AA's you can have storied.

Jun 28, 2019
  175. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Help on ROS raid strategy, Sathir's Tomb and Veeshan Peak.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=9034

Jun 27, 2019
  176. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Help on ROS raid strategy, Sathir's Tomb and Veeshan Peak.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=9033

Jun 27, 2019
  177. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Help on ROS raid strategy, Sathir's Tomb and Veeshan Peak.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=9032

Jun 27, 2019
  178. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Help on ROS raid strategy, Sathir's Tomb and Veeshan Peak.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=9026 http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=9027

Jun 27, 2019