CrazyLarth's Recent Activity

1. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Stratos bug.

Some one told me if your on a horse they Die or was it if they run to fast off!

Aug 22, 2019 at 8:32 AM
  2. CrazyLarth liked Liljit's post in the thread Save Time and Players: No More Rank Buffs.

This issue sounds two-part. Your guild handles spells poorly. DBG should have put RK. IIIs on vendors long ago, since we're two...

Aug 21, 2019 at 1:18 PM
  3. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Save Time and Players: No More Rank Buffs.

You 1st post was not asking for Your 1st post far as I know and not asking for a reasonable counterpoint. Like defaulting Buffs spells...

Aug 21, 2019 at 12:22 PM
  4. CrazyLarth liked Raccoo's post in the thread Save Time and Players: No More Rank Buffs.

I think the OP wanted only buffs that you can cast on other characters to be only 1 rank? Like Focus, Assurance, Symbol, VoP, chanter...

Aug 21, 2019 at 11:46 AM
  5. CrazyLarth replied to the thread The EQ Show is looking for Hardcore raid/guild leaders.

I would love a difference in Old vs New on this subject.

Aug 21, 2019 at 11:45 AM
  6. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Best expansion to play through at level 100.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/zlvlchart.html I liked ROF-Rain of Fear - might start their...

Aug 21, 2019 at 11:40 AM
  7. CrazyLarth liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Producer's Letter: Late Summer 2019 [Discussion].

Hail Norrath! My friends! We’ve had a thrilling first-half of the year thanks to you! After the 20th Anniversary game shenanigans and the...

Aug 21, 2019 at 11:19 AM
  8. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Why do i keep losing my pets when accounts switch from gold to silver..

Gold lets you cast Rk2+ pets Silver is RK1 pet.

Aug 19, 2019 at 12:02 PM
  9. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Request ROS Raid Visibles Not Require EOK Raid Visibles.

They are on the ROS raid NPC- but using ROS raid coin to buy them. You can use the ROS raid diamonds and make any ROS T0 raid gear with...

Aug 19, 2019 at 11:51 AM
  10. CrazyLarth liked Lianeb's post in the thread GINA triggers--suggestions to reduce lag.

I personally have each trigger for an expac in a folder. When a new expac comes out I move that expac to an archive folder that is not...

Aug 19, 2019 at 11:40 AM
  11. CrazyLarth replied to the thread not member of a dynamic zone.

Did you try both /dzadd <name> and /taskadd <name>

Aug 19, 2019 at 11:11 AM
  12. CrazyLarth liked Mooshiee's post in the thread Suggestions to Devs?.

Suggestion, how about CotH potions in the EQ store?

Aug 16, 2019 at 9:14 AM
  13. CrazyLarth replied to the thread I crunched the numbers...and here's what I came up with.

its usually One month before you can buy the New Exp and its usualy 50% off. I am not sure but I think some buy the higher versions on the...

Aug 15, 2019
  14. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Mobile game.

what so no Mobile game /gems

Aug 15, 2019
  15. CrazyLarth replied to the thread UI CastSpell window issue.

might post on the https://www.eqinterface.com

Aug 15, 2019
  16. CrazyLarth replied to the thread New armor set?.

I wonder if the DEV's would save time using stuff already created in a future exp and not used yet in the game. Just update the stats and...

Aug 13, 2019
  17. CrazyLarth replied to the thread My mother passed away......

sorry for your loss

Aug 9, 2019
  18. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Farming plat as a cleric.

https://www.almarsguides.com/eq/farming/Kunark/

Aug 7, 2019
  19. CrazyLarth replied to the thread New progression pvp server?.

ask on Zerk ask on Zerk

Aug 5, 2019
  20. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

that the New Expansion would also level the TBL evolving items from new to max level.

Aug 5, 2019
  21. CrazyLarth replied to the thread --> New EQ fansite.

thanks

Aug 5, 2019
  22. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Need at triggers for all demi plane raids.

if you do get them you might add them to http://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Raid_audio_triggers

Jul 31, 2019
  23. CrazyLarth replied to the thread EVGA 2080TI Graphics Issue.

They change this area to Players Helping Players.

Jul 30, 2019
  24. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Threadbare Weighted Tabard.

stick it in your house to bad its not LORE - your probable to loot a 2nd one Your group needs to learn about the 4 TBL Evlov rare...

Jul 26, 2019
  25. CrazyLarth replied to the thread So how's that account transfer coming along?.

they said they are not working on it.

Jul 26, 2019
  26. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Anybody like to read?.

their are many guilds on any servers you need to experience your 1st one before looking for that one which is right for you. GL

Jul 25, 2019
  27. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

To the merc quest giver - add a Accept all merc tasks and make them all available at the start.

Jul 24, 2019
  28. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Veteran Rewards - Why don't they auto-apply to all characters on the account?.

Because if they "auto-apply-to-all-characters-on-the-account" they would of coded it differently and the age of the toon would be...

Jul 23, 2019
  29. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 07/17/2019.

Raider leader you right click peeps names and select dzadd it does not work have to manually type it out the old way. /dzadd (peeps...

Jul 22, 2019
  30. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Item drop probabilities on raids may need adjustment..

drooped a hero`s satchel tonight

Jul 21, 2019
  31. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Two populations playing the same game.

if they did their epic they raided.

Jul 19, 2019
  32. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Bifold Focus of the Evil Eye.

You can do the raids with a lot less peeps now a days.

Jul 19, 2019
  33. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Grats Scarlet Vengeance.

graz

Jul 19, 2019
  34. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Level 110 Mage - AA priority for DPS?.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/mage-aas.258202/ http://www.raidloot.com/AA.aspx?effect=damage&class=Mage...

Jul 19, 2019
  35. CrazyLarth replied to the thread A live server expansion FOR EVERYONE?? Wishful thinking....

The only way I see them doing this is if the zone is a different universe and all chars start at level 1. problem solved

Jul 18, 2019
  36. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Do not raise level cap.

ok if no level cap change how about lowering the mobs levels by 5 levels in EOK/ROS/TBL

Jul 18, 2019
  37. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Two populations playing the same game.

so the two groups are who plays beta and not beta -weird thread.

Jul 17, 2019
  38. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Montu Dragonslayer - signing off.

RIP

Jul 17, 2019
  39. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Please Allow Baz /trader for Silver Veterans..

FTP is good for I use FTP for my trackers for hunter parked different or campfire in or 6 act to get raids - storage or to hunt collections...

Jul 17, 2019
  40. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Tell me what I missed, please..

Heroic Character ONLY AUGS Altogether there were 19 30AC augs, 1 35AC aug(shield) plus 2 +6 dmg augs(one prestige, one non-prestige, maybe...

Jul 16, 2019
  41. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Lol I remember doing a Smoke trial for some one we zoned over to the next zone after a 1st win they could not get a Merc?/Progression?...

Jul 16, 2019
  42. CrazyLarth replied to the thread need to kill vox and naggy for conqs, boys. w/ no merc!.

Dragons, Dragons, Dragons! and Giants, Giants, Giants! - Starts November 6th, 2019 12AM PT; Ends December 3rd, 2019 at 11PM PT.

Jul 16, 2019
  43. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Item drop probabilities on raids may need adjustment..

Trophy of Talendor when will you drop Some one said oh it used to drop 1/3 of the time not see it once yet -darn random. and Magelo has...

Jul 15, 2019
  44. CrazyLarth replied to the thread need to kill vox and naggy for conqs, boys. w/ no merc!.

Nov 6th 2019 https://events.eqresource.com/index.php?action=display_month&phpcid=1&month=11&year=2019

Jul 15, 2019
  45. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Tell me what I missed, please..

House of Thule do all the quest for the Heroic augs

Jul 15, 2019
  46. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Please Allow Baz /trader for Silver Veterans..

don't they have the auction channel for silvers

Jul 12, 2019
  47. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Do not raise level cap.

higher levels will help the peeps trying to do TBL progression if that is the issue.

Jul 12, 2019
  48. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Offline Guild Invites.

make a Free to play toon use it to invite your alts on the same acct.

Jul 11, 2019
  49. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Looking for Rojammot.

a search came up with this info on that name GL https://eq.magelo.com/quick_search.jspa?keyword=Rojammot

Jul 10, 2019
  50. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Poor Server Economy.

you have bonus rares for a week, go out and farm items and sell them in the baz. I know I be looking for items I need.

Jul 2, 2019
  51. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Summer Spectacular 2019!.

Rare - is rare mobs and rare Drops - collections far as I know.

Jul 1, 2019
  52. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Summer Spectacular 2019!.

thanks

Jul 1, 2019
  53. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Nagafen The Ancient Raid (100 revamp).

--- To break Nagafen's immunity, the four players who looted the Aspects' Talismans must stand in their associated auras and right-click...

Jul 1, 2019
  54. CrazyLarth replied to the thread "The Rise of Smoke" raid troubles - all the mephits respawn?.

we had the 3 re-spawn down stairs after killing them 1st

Jul 1, 2019
  55. CrazyLarth replied to the thread 4th of July Events ???.

I saw a pop up this morning logging in?

Jul 1, 2019
  56. CrazyLarth replied to the thread What we all mad at today .. Your next forumquest !.

I poped into the game this morning Bonus message . Bummer I was hoping it was this weekend I took Friday and Monday off !!!!!

Jul 1, 2019
  57. CrazyLarth replied to the thread What we all mad at today .. Your next forumquest !.

the never level thread.. its ticking me off.

Jun 28, 2019
  58. CrazyLarth replied to the thread AA compiling.

its based upon Level the limit of AA's you can have storied.

Jun 28, 2019
  59. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Help on ROS raid strategy, Sathir's Tomb and Veeshan Peak.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=9034

Jun 27, 2019
  60. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Help on ROS raid strategy, Sathir's Tomb and Veeshan Peak.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=9033

Jun 27, 2019
  61. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Help on ROS raid strategy, Sathir's Tomb and Veeshan Peak.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=9032

Jun 27, 2019
  62. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Help on ROS raid strategy, Sathir's Tomb and Veeshan Peak.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=9026 http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=9027

Jun 27, 2019
  63. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Help on ROS raid strategy, Sathir's Tomb and Veeshan Peak.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=8959 http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=8962...

Jun 27, 2019
  64. CrazyLarth replied to the thread LDON adventure problem.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=2641

Jun 26, 2019
  65. CrazyLarth replied to the thread LDON adventure problem.

http://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Lost_Dungeons_of_Norrath In order to request an adventure, you need three or more characters (mercenaries...

Jun 25, 2019
  66. CrazyLarth replied to the thread CVV2 cant be updated.

use a different browser? make sure your adding a new one I am not sure it will let you update one.

Jun 21, 2019
  67. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Idea for Next Expansion Global Chase Loot.

maybe add the Exultant Inhabited Muhbis to the new Raid chests - treat them like the Raid Diamonds

Jun 18, 2019
  68. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Scooby Doo -10 doors - 6 will pop adds 3 will pop raid mob 1 will pop raid mob two raid chests. Door stop working after a...

Jun 13, 2019
  69. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Test Update 06/11/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

their is allready a long cast on the TL why the change. Not only do I have to load it then cast it. They removed my drop argo ability...

Jun 12, 2019
  70. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Can True Spirit faction be repaired now?.

the Epic faction like True Spirit is from doing the Epic correctly - it can not be undone it can only go up from my understanding....

Jun 12, 2019
  71. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Best reasonable bow/arrow just for range - tank pulling.

Stonewood Compound Bow (Fletching, 335 trivial, Minimum Skill Required 220) might check the bazaar for this bow some use it to POW...

Jun 11, 2019
  72. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Veterans Rewards ~ Where did you go ~ What would be Best?.

they should take the time and remove them from the game and just give them out by level.

Jun 11, 2019
  73. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Accessing Brilliant Jade Raid Loot.

the 1st raid win should flag you to see some loot from T1 it did me. but I also have TBL progression done. I think your question is about...

Jun 11, 2019
  74. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Faelin Bloodbriar Missing after turn in to Telin.

well did you kill the PH ? Faelin roams around Greater Faydark and has an Orc Pawn as her PH. Their spawn point is at loc +1500, +500.

Jun 11, 2019
  75. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Grats Return of the Exiled!!!.

graz

Jun 10, 2019
  76. CrazyLarth replied to the thread How do I move a boxed group?.

I use my slowest toon and have the others follow it.

Jun 10, 2019
  77. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

well they should start to add a Expansion Special AA for finishing an Expansion Group Progression. An AA that benefits all merc classes.

Jun 10, 2019
  78. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Let's Talk About Autofollow And Why It Should Change.

auto follow should add a coth to any toon that looses that followed toon and auto follow should start again.

Jun 10, 2019
  79. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

yea wished they made this tradeable beteen toons. Deep Caverns Collector's Case I have one one every toon but its LORE.

Jun 7, 2019
  80. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Everquest article on ArsTechnica.

lol you got me searching for info on Holly and I found this I did not know about....

Jun 6, 2019
  81. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Past expansion must haves.

Green face protection - EOK Progression. heroic Char - I think get to level 4 on the DON Special AA the 5th one is Special AA "Sanctity...

Jun 5, 2019
  82. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Grats SR.

grazt

Jun 5, 2019
  83. CrazyLarth replied to the thread grats Reckless Ascension.

gratz

Jun 4, 2019
  84. CrazyLarth replied to the thread is there a way to force adventure level lock after AA cap limit?.

Shroud your toon if you want to be caped in level?

Jun 3, 2019
  85. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Easiest TBL Raid for our Makeup?.

note; the last raid mob Reparm has single run away emote for one peep yes very frequent. but the 1st mob in Reparm has two AT to run away...

May 31, 2019
  86. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Devs - can we do something about the leveling process.

to me the issue the DEV have is that any thing they put in the Game will effect most servers. And this is issue is for the Blue servers...

May 31, 2019
  87. CrazyLarth replied to the thread The Burning Lands Chase Items evolving path.

thanks for the info.

May 30, 2019
  88. CrazyLarth posted a new thread.

The Burning Lands Chase Items evolving path

Item Name RANK ZERO Djarns Tarnished Amethyst Ring Fate's Accumulator (not evolving) Tattered White Satin Gloves Threadbare Weighted...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

May 29, 2019
  89. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Necro Spell 2019 Wish List.

wrong thread

May 28, 2019
  90. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Rare enemy Memorial day weekend bonus.

I moved the open Povar Hunter raid (to unlock the TBL hands) from Thursday to Friday because of the Advance notice of the Bonus. we got a...

May 28, 2019
  91. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Rare enemy Memorial day weekend bonus.

Some of the older 1st zones do not have the ability to flag the mobs as Rares to pop them more.

May 28, 2019
  92. CrazyLarth replied to the thread What are the Sun Shard quests mentioned in the patch notes?.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/where-is-emissary-fanrith-in-butcherblock.257151/#post-3781237 not sure but I...

May 15, 2019
  93. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Mangler Server.

try the Go home on the toon's that are crashing to see if its a Zone issue. try the Default the UI to see if its a custom UI issue

May 15, 2019
  94. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 04/17/2019.

not sure if this is new but one of my windows (it had a name -my spam window for mele ect ) I took off the scrollbar option and it was...

May 14, 2019
  95. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Stitch's Ambushers reset bug.

Do you have any chars that can plant Traps that would damage them if they spawned on the spot?

May 14, 2019
  96. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Forum support.

i lost my like button a while ago some one told to to use a different web viewer to get it back I use Chrome.

May 14, 2019
  97. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Why does EQ install twice?.

you might want to keep your old Char UI files so you can see what names and servers they were on and your old logs and custom maps.

May 14, 2019
  98. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Suggestions for Raid Window improvements.

would love an easy way to make some one a group leader.

May 13, 2019
  99. CrazyLarth replied to the thread When the stars fell collection.

they are https://eq.magelo.com/npc/449822 < 1% 2 of 251

May 13, 2019
  100. CrazyLarth replied to the thread How many paid accounts do you have?.

4 accounts, 1 lifetime (raid acct) and 3 yearly my boxes

May 13, 2019
  101. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Two Tiers of Group mission difficulty system.

it takes to much time to make tiers of loot the hard events can just drop more loot the same tier that way their is a better reward for...

May 2, 2019
  102. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Two Tiers of Group mission difficulty system.

the hard missions should just give the same loot as the easy mission.

May 2, 2019
  103. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Login server down?.

is this at the page where your trying to play the same server. Try clicking the server name button above and see if that lets you in.

May 2, 2019
  104. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Better Expansions plz.

Well I hate that the normal T1 zone Smoke is blocked by 5 trials. It should of been . 1 trail access to T1 zone Smoke 5 trails needed for...

May 1, 2019
  105. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Collecting TS materials before using the Craftsman potion.

lots of Plats lots of bag space lots of toons set up in /buyer mode for the items that your need from others farming the trad-able items...

May 1, 2019
  106. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Respec Veteran Rewards?.

no they said that any new rewards would be to everybody not to just a few.

Apr 23, 2019
  107. CrazyLarth posted a new thread.

Dev's thank you for the eq-eggcellent-bonus-weekend

https://www.everquest.com/news/eq-eggcellent-bonus-weekend-april-2019 From now through 12:00 PM PT on Monday, April 22, 2019, players can...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 22, 2019
  108. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Welcome to the Club!.

Congrats Triton!

Apr 22, 2019
  109. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Raid Queing.

what we do when we have over the raid limit is have a bench Channel set up for peeps who can get DKP and they can bid on loot if the chest...

Apr 22, 2019
  110. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Character Transfer (Server to Server).

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/230627407-EverQuest-Character-Transfer-Instructions#preparing You might level the toon...

Apr 22, 2019
  111. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Schematic: Golem of Power.

Last updated :4/14/19 7:25 PM https://eq.magelo.com/item/32066

Apr 17, 2019
  112. CrazyLarth replied to the thread No way to catch up to live. Autogrant and heroci chars don't cut it..

then select a class that needs less AA count to play if you think this is an issue I am sure their are some classes that dont have that...

Apr 16, 2019
  113. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Everquest 20 ComicCon Museum gathering.

yea, to short of notice and I be in the wrong city that day. I do hope that the peeps who go take a lot of pics for the peeps who could not...

Apr 16, 2019
  114. CrazyLarth replied to the thread What happened to the "About the Game"?.

http://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Classes_and_Races

Apr 16, 2019
  115. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Veeshan's peak (Ros).

Normal VP zone - yes everybody needs to be VP keyed VP Two group task - can g.i.m.p in 2 peeps if you have 10 flagged. Instance Raid VP -...

Apr 15, 2019
  116. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Secret dawn fleet ear and secure ring.

Did you look at the augs?

Apr 10, 2019
  117. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Returning player - Necromancer 56 where to solo.

not sure but have you looked at these suggestions they might be older posts but they should still work....

Apr 10, 2019
  118. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Necromancer Kiting.

not sure but have you looked at these suggestions they might be older posts but they should still work....

Apr 10, 2019
  119. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Complete Collections List.

ty

Apr 8, 2019
  120. CrazyLarth replied to the thread What exactly does the Ambidexterity AA do?.

http://www.raidloot.com/AA.aspx?name=Ambidexterity

Apr 4, 2019
  121. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Write-ups for TBL raids.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/strategy-of-fight-fire.256672/

Apr 4, 2019
  122. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Old raid boss perma-camps.

http://eqdiary.tripod.com/quests/spawns.htm http://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/EQ:Respawn_Timers

Apr 3, 2019
  123. CrazyLarth replied to the thread TBL wizard burn potential..

well raiders got upgrades but it takes me most of a year to get them. Arms Fire Damage 70-120 L115 > ROS Fire Damage 70-100...

Apr 1, 2019
  124. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 03/13/2019.

Clicking on the POVAR SERER button server is busy????????????????????? 2nd click click on the Play Everquest logged me in.

Mar 30, 2019
  125. CrazyLarth replied to the thread EoK - RoS - TBL hunters.

i am on Povar , their were raids in the past but not currently that I know of or I would join it now I am kicking my self for not join them...

Mar 29, 2019
  126. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Easy Question about bonus chance for Rare Monster spawn.

on normal servers this bonus is one of them before the next expansion. but it only effects if the mob is flagged as rare. not sure about...

Mar 28, 2019
  127. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Anniversary question.

they broke it all up a long time a go

Mar 28, 2019
  128. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Thoughts on the 20th Anniversary.

1. good 2. who cares 3. who cares 4. good

Mar 28, 2019
  129. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Raid flagging ideas?.

well I would love an Aura to spawn and peeps run into it and it gives you full back flags

Mar 27, 2019
  130. CrazyLarth replied to the thread GMM "95+" but really just for 110s.

its double exp till the end of March. Peeps

Mar 26, 2019
  131. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 03/13/2019.

TBM raids are still needed Progression it did not unlock guess that code is broke or they made a change to stop the unlocking. .

Mar 25, 2019
  132. CrazyLarth replied to the thread GMM RAID WIN !.

only tried one of them.

Mar 21, 2019
  133. CrazyLarth replied to the thread TBL and GMM Charm.

means the DEV are working on the Fall expansion I hope. and only fixing bugs in GMM.

Mar 21, 2019
  134. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Anniversary issue.

it might be a flag issue that at one point they made a change that required the one quest before the 2nd quest. I am not sure they...

Mar 20, 2019
  135. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Collectibles in GMM Basement.

wonder if the hot patch was for some of this...

Mar 19, 2019
  136. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Recovering lost account.

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/217481518-How-do-I-recover-my-account-

Mar 18, 2019
  137. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Good's Maps Pack.

GMM was not on test till last Thursday that is when I was able to get in but limited access to the zone some doors were locked.

Mar 18, 2019
  138. CrazyLarth replied to the thread GMM mobs Flagged as TBL question.

When it goes live and you cant click the cannon then your know your need TBL. I would assume yes, Its been marked as TBL a Dev posted.

Mar 15, 2019
  139. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Gina quick share problem.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/gina-sharing-issue.255488/#post-3762138

Mar 15, 2019
  140. CrazyLarth replied to the thread 20th Anniversary Questions.

Anything else happening for the 20th Anniversary? Eat a special cake at specific spots for updates I think. Dev posted a hint - it...

Mar 14, 2019
  141. CrazyLarth replied to the thread How do shiny spawns work?.

https://eqresource.com/board/index.php?topic=1576.0

Mar 12, 2019
  142. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Anniversary stuff?.

14-19 Anniversary From Mar 16, 2019 at 12:00 AM to May 10, 2019 at 11:59 PM

Mar 12, 2019
  143. CrazyLarth replied to the thread New feature request that'll make DB money.

maybe and option when you buy item off of certain NPC's you can parcel it to some one else but its not going to check for LORE except once...

Mar 11, 2019
  144. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Let's see some more info on the 20th anniversary.

March 16th is just a few days away.

Mar 11, 2019
  145. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Sathir Tomb.

did it Sunday looked ok to me, I do remember some one told me that if you let some one stand near ???? more adds will pop but that might...

Mar 11, 2019
  146. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Who else thinks grey con mobs shouldn't be able to summon ?.

grey mobs need help if its grey let then DA them selves.

Mar 11, 2019
  147. CrazyLarth replied to the thread new enchanter.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/spell.html?spell=2570 its not the spell that determends how long it lasts. its gear with Focus like the...

Mar 8, 2019
  148. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Test Update 03/05/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Well l can only assume the NPC that starts the 20th annv quest tasks is in GMM since GMM is the only text that Mechanical Fortune Teller...

Mar 8, 2019
  149. CrazyLarth replied to the thread What are some of the worse time sinks in EQ?.

reading forms

Mar 5, 2019
  150. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Chase loot evolution.

lol got the hands but I don't see any thing about a desc about how to evolve them on the item it self. but I see the old post it was a...

Feb 27, 2019
  151. CrazyLarth replied to the thread PowerSources.

http://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Power_Sources#Player_made_Power_Sources

Feb 27, 2019
  152. CrazyLarth replied to the thread /outputfile collectibles missing.

i signed up with magelo and my toons can do the what ach are missing and just collectibles and it gives the the /ach names I still have to...

Feb 26, 2019
  153. CrazyLarth replied to the thread A place to post fanart?.

might post them on the https://www.facebook.com/groups/Everquest/

Feb 25, 2019