CrazyLarth's Recent Activity

1. CrazyLarth liked Drewie's post in the thread Bags.

The Zam EverQuest wiki already has a few articles about bags but they are mostly obsolete, incomplete or just not so useful anymore. I...

Jan 13, 2022 at 2:41 PM
  2. CrazyLarth replied to the thread [Suggestion] /outputfile realestate other.

click on the Door from GL to the estate can show what items you have in other owners plots. But it does not show all access

Jan 13, 2022 at 2:38 PM
  3. CrazyLarth liked Belkar_OotS's post in the thread Test Update 1/11/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

A couple missing spell name corrections should be included in my opinion along with the druid name fix (thanks for that by the way)....

Jan 13, 2022 at 1:40 PM
  4. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Test Update 1/11/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I noticed in the patch the line - Raid tier Bard breastplate click effects now correctly work on spells leveled 105-120. I hope this...

Jan 12, 2022 at 9:44 AM
  5. CrazyLarth liked Yinla's post in the thread Test Update 1/11/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

No fix to wizard Spire of Arcanum level 115 restriction, needs another rank No slot 3 augs being added?

Jan 12, 2022 at 9:29 AM
  6. CrazyLarth liked Mukkul's post in the thread AA Experience Bugged.

If you use the key-in command instead of the buttons to move the Exp to AA slider, does that change anything? /alt on 82

Jan 11, 2022 at 2:04 PM
  7. CrazyLarth liked niente's post in the thread [Feedback] Not enough room in spellbook for all TOL enchanter spells.

The spellbook limit will be updated in the patch, thanks for letting us know.

Jan 11, 2022 at 1:35 PM
  8. CrazyLarth liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Confirmed ToV TOFS Raid - Events buffed since level increase.

We'll take a look for NPCs with > 5b HP that are NOT in Terror of Luclin (those are staying at their high values) and adjust their HP.

Jan 11, 2022 at 1:29 PM
  9. CrazyLarth liked Rylak's post in the thread Confirmed ToV TOFS Raid - Events buffed since level increase.

Please check the coding on the raid scaling for ToFS. We went in tonight to clean up some Conq for the Luminous Restless Ice Aug and...

Jan 4, 2022
  10. CrazyLarth liked Tatanka's post in the thread Heroic AAs!?.

This page will tell you where to get all the particular Heroic AAs: https://eqboard.rebelhq.org/index.php?topic=22469.0 Your proposal...

Jan 4, 2022
  11. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Heroic AAs!?.

Hero's Fortitude: Increases your armor class, attack power and the maximum amount of attack you can gain from items by 10 points per rank....

Jan 4, 2022
  12. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Tell Boxes - overflow.

I had that issue also mulit times I ended up removing Tell windows option on that PC. you can also have your raiders form up PRE RAID...

Jan 4, 2022
  13. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Mouse Wheel Zoom Not Working.

I had that issue once I just replaced my Mouse and it started working for me.

Jan 4, 2022
  14. CrazyLarth liked Szilent's post in the thread Confirmed Wizard Spire of Arcanum AA effect cap.

Wizard Spire of Arcanum AA, uniquely among class Spires, includes a level limit on the boost it provides: 48965 Spire of Arcanum XII...

Jan 3, 2022
  15. CrazyLarth liked Benito's post in the thread tol is a dissapointment.

We almost have this in Overseer. By my estimates, it would only take 2-3 months of Overseer (@ 5% a day) to go from 115 to 120. You...

Dec 29, 2021
  16. CrazyLarth liked Korea numbah3's post in the thread Baz price scripts are getting out of hand.

alt shift for barter

Dec 29, 2021
  17. CrazyLarth liked Yinla's post in the thread I have a theory that you can tell the gender of a player by what merc they have.

The only mercs worth having are Sirens and female frogs! Also female myself.

Dec 20, 2021
  18. CrazyLarth liked Mongol311's post in the thread Wizard Love.

[IMG]

Nov 16, 2021
  19. CrazyLarth liked Wdor's post in the thread Why no Forum for Servers?.

Povar too.

Nov 8, 2021
  20. CrazyLarth liked Vumad's post in the thread Why no Forum for Servers?.

There are Facebook groups for them. Luclin-Stromm has one at least.

Nov 8, 2021
  21. CrazyLarth liked Schadenfreude's post in the thread Why no Forum for Servers?.

They have them on Discord and they go mostly unused.

Nov 8, 2021
  22. CrazyLarth liked Fanra's post in the thread Old Man Mackenzie.

https://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Ancient_Heroes

Nov 8, 2021
  23. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Hosting an Olympic Event.

I remember a long time ago some guild was doing Fishing events gave prizes for the catch

Nov 3, 2021
  24. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Tips for forming groups.

ok some commands to know /lfg on - turns on above your head LFG and your name will show up /who all lfg - shows peeps who turn on LFG...

Nov 3, 2021
  25. CrazyLarth liked Randel Flag's post in the thread Stop in.

Stop in and say HI! streaming beta raids tonight at 8pm est. Randel_Flag - Twitch

Oct 26, 2021
  26. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Terror of Luclin zones for early/mid game.

nm

Oct 26, 2021
  27. CrazyLarth liked Yinla's post in the thread Make my level path with quests.

Start with House of Thule kill quests, snakes, dogs and there maybe another from the frog at the zone in I don't remember. From what I...

Oct 26, 2021
  28. CrazyLarth liked Tucoh's post in the thread Crunch....

I don't have any numerical evidence of this to show, but my opinion is that ADPS has increased over the last few years. I think DPG...

Oct 26, 2021
  29. CrazyLarth liked Nennius's post in the thread IS THIS EVEN LEGAL??.

There are more than two people in Maine?

Oct 26, 2021
  30. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Field of View.

have you tried to use the F9 key and looking down on your char? does that help? or turning off spell effects if that is what is the issue...

Oct 26, 2021
  31. CrazyLarth liked Riou's post in the thread Test Update 10/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Overseer with Tests bonus exp + bonus exp event should still be going on should get there pretty fast

Oct 15, 2021
  32. CrazyLarth liked niente's post in the thread Message of the Day - Beta.

The beta copy script is very archaic. We do not use it often enough for it to be rewritten in a sane way (and, well, it mostly works). One...

Oct 11, 2021
  33. CrazyLarth liked Fanra's post in the thread Fall Fun question.

We discussed this with the previous Community Relations person and he worked out going with the "50% bonus" = 1.5x normal, which makes...

Oct 11, 2021
  34. CrazyLarth liked Fanra's post in the thread Real Estate Crate and Items.

Not according to what I have: Estate Storage Crate - This storage crate can hold up to 500 placeable items Scalebreaker's Storage Crate...

Oct 11, 2021
  35. CrazyLarth liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Feir'Dal Heritage Crate Spoilers.

not the GH ones Hora, the personal ones. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] And yeah, I know the Nadox Chandelier is place able, but we already...

Oct 11, 2021
  36. CrazyLarth liked Ratalthor's post in the thread EverQuest Beta Raid Testing - Looking For Guilds.

Hi EverQuest Players! We are recruiting guilds to help us test new raids during beta alongside our development team! Your guild must be...

Oct 4, 2021
  37. CrazyLarth replied to the thread How do I use agents of change? (had trouble yesterday).

https://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Agent_of_Change https://everquest.allakhazam.com/search.html?q=Agent of Change

Sep 27, 2021
  38. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Plane of Health Hunter.

Note: All of these nameds spawn in Heroic Adventures https://tbm.eqresource.com/nameplaneofhealth.php

Sep 27, 2021
  39. CrazyLarth replied to the thread AA Focus Tab.

make sure you leveling a needed Focus some spells will never get casted.

Sep 27, 2021
  40. CrazyLarth replied to the thread EQ Traders - 504 Gateway Time-out.

I sill use the Wayback machine some times in case their are issues...

Sep 23, 2021
  41. CrazyLarth liked Numiko's post in the thread Terror of Luclin.....

I'm hoping we get Luclin's Tower, it was on the original box art but never made it into the game, i'm sure it would be an interesting Raid...

Sep 23, 2021
  42. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Tradeskills 1 - 300.

I am still working on my Overseer items for Tradeskills I have used Brewing Seeds of Destruction -- 9 Chronal Resonance Dust - to...

Sep 23, 2021
  43. CrazyLarth liked Aanuvane's post in the thread Tradeskills 1 - 300.

I continue to tweak this one on in the EQTC Forums as newer recipes come available. I don't touch any of the others.

Sep 23, 2021
  44. CrazyLarth liked Symbius's post in the thread Tradeskills 1 - 300.

Now that Air INfused Spring Water is on the vendor in Western Wastes, pottery is simple....

Sep 23, 2021
  45. CrazyLarth liked Alnitak's post in the thread Tradeskills 1 - 300.

That guide is good, and you can still follow it to a great success. Although it is outdated nova days. Here is my reasonings: Since a...

Sep 23, 2021
  46. CrazyLarth liked Fanra's post in the thread Still Just One Ore?.

[media]

Sep 23, 2021
  47. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Guild Trophies.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/which-guild-trophies-do-you-use.277582/

Sep 23, 2021
  48. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Which Guild Trophies do you use?.

nice list of them on Google from https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/list-of-trophies.211889/...

Sep 23, 2021
  49. CrazyLarth liked Janakin's post in the thread Not A Bug Some New Merc Levels Not Purchasable.

Yes, owned all expansions, just with first ranks of those it was same as further ranks as far as the prerequisites so I never thought to...

Sep 23, 2021
  50. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Raid Alt Currency.

21st we got a reward message now for those in the zone and for peeps who zoned in after you need to wait by the chest to get that message

Sep 23, 2021
  51. CrazyLarth liked Gnomereaper's post in the thread Drop rate for Trophy of Talendor ?.

That took a few too many raids, comparing to the old trophy raids it should be much higher or at least after a certain point the trophy...

Sep 23, 2021
  52. CrazyLarth liked Orbital101's post in the thread Good's Maps Pack.

Added a few more agents of change around Norrath and something new that I I'm trying in the Good's Scroll of Agents of Change folder that...

Sep 23, 2021
  53. CrazyLarth liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Question about guild finder tool..

The free character also has to be given the right level of access (ie senior - officer )in the guild to do invites

Sep 15, 2021
  54. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Question about guild finder tool..

Step 1. you can create a 2nd Free Acct - create a new toon Step 2 . your main toon in the Guild - has to be in the same zone as the...

Sep 15, 2021
  55. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Timely announcements bonus.

they put these things on Auto in the the game now- so they do not have some one turning them on and off. here is the last year...

Sep 14, 2021
  56. CrazyLarth liked Tucoh's post in the thread Firiona Vie made me thirst....

Interesting....

Sep 13, 2021
  57. CrazyLarth liked Stymie's post in the thread Firiona Vie made me thirst....

She's not as hot as you may be remembering. Once the ale wears off she looks like this! [IMG]

Sep 13, 2021
  58. CrazyLarth liked Elyssanda's post in the thread General Heroics guide.

our guild gives bonus DKP if you have certain type 5s in all slots Bard = Sta, Dex, Str Beastlord = Sta, Dex, Str Berserker = Sta, Dex, Str...

Sep 12, 2021
  59. CrazyLarth replied to the thread 2 step verification.

Delete you CASHEE or and try a different Web Browser Edge or Fox , ect

Sep 10, 2021
  60. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Which raids are required to unlock ore?.

all are needed

Sep 9, 2021
  61. CrazyLarth replied to the thread General Heroics guide.

https://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Heroic_Characters under the section might be some...

Sep 8, 2021
  62. CrazyLarth replied to the thread New EverQuest Perks.

is this the Raid coin? for what Expations and is COV/TOV and the next new Expansion in the fall ? Earn 10% more alternate currency...

Sep 8, 2021
  63. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Labor Day Bonus.

They set these types of bonus in to Auto start and end they do not have to do it manually any more.

Sep 2, 2021
  64. CrazyLarth liked Nennius's post in the thread Ice, Floe, and Icefloe.

Got them finally. :)

Sep 1, 2021
  65. CrazyLarth replied to the thread EQResource 10th Anniversary Contest - Nagafen Sign.

I love the contests and love the sign. Thanks for doing them and having the site. I use it all the time.

Sep 1, 2021
  66. CrazyLarth liked Biltene's post in the thread Wizard Class Revamp Suggestions.

There's a 22 page Wizard Love thread that stayed in Vet's Lounge, and wasn't moved to this forum to reduce its visibility, even though...

Aug 31, 2021
  67. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Ice, Floe, and Icefloe.

good comment posted about using hand to hand to DPS to 70% https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=24423

Aug 26, 2021
  68. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Key repeating: fully allowed game-play.

I do wish they add to the game some way to Auto Fish and Auto Forage like they did for Tradeskilling.

Aug 26, 2021
  69. CrazyLarth liked Zynt's post in the thread Necromancer AA 2020.

I want a dot aura that follows me. Call it Stench of Decay.

Aug 26, 2021
  70. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Tradeskill Trophy : 12% to 15%.

my other two toons got it done. I think I messed up I bought the AA's on two toons to make my cap 305 and now my tropheys have stopped...

Aug 26, 2021
  71. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Open Raid Banner.

I think the issue with a OPEN Raid banner is a lot of work. ALT-G would need a new TAB under Banner so some one can plant both...

Aug 25, 2021
  72. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Most efficient way to do Scorched Wood faction?.

2019 and 2020 they moved the TWO weeks Bonus up it used to be OCT 2018 and older not sure about this year or not but it still might...

Aug 25, 2021
  73. CrazyLarth liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Most efficient way to do Scorched Wood faction?.

It's really not that bad. I think you'll find that not worrying about maximizing it and just picking a side and going from there and...

Aug 25, 2021
  74. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Most efficient way to do Scorched Wood faction?.

try to get all quests from both side before you start on one side.

Aug 24, 2021
  75. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Lifetime Accounts.

I did get that e-mail to do that Star Trek online -lifetime acct -lol but I only have time for one game EQ1 but I still regret not doing...

Aug 24, 2021
  76. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Still Relevant in CoV.

level 85 Seeds Mag/Dru/Wiz Twincast level 84 Seeds Enc Twincast Aura

Aug 24, 2021
  77. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Would you play another MMO when EQ ends?.

EQ will never end -- but when I retire and have more time for other games I would like to try that Star Trek Online

Aug 24, 2021
  78. CrazyLarth liked Metanis's post in the thread VP Raid - Riding Drakes.

You're probably killing Hoshkar too fast. The drakes spawn every 60-90? seconds so long as the boss is alive.

Aug 19, 2021
  79. CrazyLarth liked Slasher's post in the thread Expansion sale.

Lifetime subs are a horrible business decision.

Aug 10, 2021
  80. CrazyLarth liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Expansion sale.

I'm fine with progression. It's the fact that everything except one zone was locked behind that progression, and you had to actually...

Aug 10, 2021
  81. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Certain Chat Windows Disappear Whenever I Log.

make sure your loging out of the game the long way or your UI will not get saved.

Aug 10, 2021
  82. CrazyLarth liked Riou's post in the thread Expansion sale.

You just got something saying they hired more designers for EQ1 instead, which is better news, since a yearly expansion is guaranteed...

Aug 10, 2021
  83. CrazyLarth liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Suggestion: Change in Beta Reward / Process.

Software Betas are not for Design changes. It's to catch things like crashes, data corruption, etc. only high severity bugs get fixed at...

Aug 10, 2021
  84. CrazyLarth replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

I would love to lock a Gina Trigger that I have modified not to be never overwritten.

Aug 9, 2021
  85. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Free Level 120 Heroic Character on EQ2 for All Access members..

Did they close down the EQ2 forums?

Aug 5, 2021
  86. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Next expac, what if max level 120 and a free level 115 HC.

well I think I bought a higher $ version of a Exp one year since it had bags and a Free toon in it. In stead of a new higher HC I would...

Aug 5, 2021
  87. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Quest update problem.

not sure but I do see a few posts where you can bug it and might have to see if it resets or if you have to drop and reget not sure. GL...

Aug 5, 2021
  88. CrazyLarth liked Nennius's post in the thread Overseer Suggestions.

Those poor alts. Saving up here too.

Aug 4, 2021
  89. CrazyLarth liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Overseer Suggestions.

That's how it's set up to work...when a new expansion hits, it automatically unlocks the previous expansions collectibles in the...

Aug 4, 2021
  90. CrazyLarth liked Elyssanda's post in the thread [Feature] Memorial stones.

We need some sort of Sign or Stone that can be *named* for people who have been in our guilds and have Died. It takes an OBSCENE amount of...

Aug 4, 2021
  91. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Overseer Suggestions.

Well I hope they are working on adding COV for Overseer and do not forgot or say they did not have time for it. I am saving all mine to...

Aug 4, 2021
  92. CrazyLarth liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Misty Acorn (graphic issue, item location & forage).

While I'm still not willing to call it a bug. I agree that the two polygon green leaf is incredibly difficult to see on green ground AND is...

Aug 4, 2021
  93. CrazyLarth liked Gebriel's post in the thread New Overseer Agents.

I've been posting my findings and adding them to this list here. It includes the all of the info for each agent that I've discovered so...

Aug 4, 2021
  94. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Satchel of Abu-Kar.

Obtainable by people who bought the Lost Dungeons of Norrath box set by typing /claim on the chat line. Limit one per account.

Jul 29, 2021
  95. CrazyLarth liked Beimeith's post in the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

It's not, I have just been busy with some real life things the last several months. If and when I were to ever completely stop, I...

Jul 29, 2021
  96. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Another new server idea.

well what ever Exp they doing this fall is what they should start with the older version for a new server. That way they can advertise come...

Jul 28, 2021
  97. CrazyLarth liked Xslia's post in the thread DB Cash window wants me to "add time" - have lifetime membership.

I just noticed that I'm no longer seeing "Claim" but "Add Time". I have a lifetime membership on this account. Did something change that...

Jul 27, 2021
  98. CrazyLarth liked Benito's post in the thread Monthly DB Claim.

Wait until you hit the 30+ day mark according to this thread: DB Store Asking for $$$ for Lifetime SUB to get monthly 500 DBC ? |...

Jul 27, 2021
  99. CrazyLarth liked Warrath's post in the thread Monthly DB Claim.

I am a Lifetime All Access Member, since the last patch when I go to claim my allaccess 500 DB reward it stead of saying claim it has the...

Jul 27, 2021
  100. CrazyLarth liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Not A Bug Golden Crescent Key still dropping off incorrect NPC's.

But have you killed Drelzna? The intent of the change is that the keys will always drop off their original mobs so you don't get stuck...

Jul 27, 2021
  101. CrazyLarth liked Kaiju's post in the thread account problem.

Sorry to bother people. Was wondering if anyone else noticed that there account access was wrong? I am a lifetime member and now the game...

Jul 27, 2021
  102. CrazyLarth liked Accipiter's post in the thread account problem.

That's a new bug for lifetime accounts, it would seem. Us month-to-month types see the "Add More Time" button always.

Jul 27, 2021
  103. CrazyLarth liked Froglok's post in the thread Part 2: GoD to SoF & UF Hunter Achievement Bug Round-Up.

Consider this thread closed. Dev Ratalthor asked for individual posts on these Hunters, rather than one batch post. I have done that....

Jul 27, 2021
  104. CrazyLarth replied to the thread New server ideas.

They need to add some type of sever points for old raids on new servers that allow a blue sever NPC to buy stuff with. Like the Quarm...

Jul 22, 2021
  105. CrazyLarth liked Szilent's post in the thread New server ideas.

yes, two have. the Quarm event server was 51/50, and ... one of them... was Heroics For All at launch

Jul 22, 2021
  106. CrazyLarth replied to the thread How do melee Alliance abilities work ?.

you should be able to ask in your BER class channels what to use to cast on a test dummy to try to fulminated Demolisher's...

Jul 22, 2021
  107. CrazyLarth liked OldCa61's post in the thread DB Store Asking for $$$ for Lifetime SUB to get monthly 500 DBC ?.

Noticed this last week but didn't have time to post. I have a Lifetime Account. When I go to claim my Monthly 500DBC it has text that says...

Jul 22, 2021
  108. CrazyLarth liked adetia's post in the thread Overseer Agent Conversion.

there are at least 2 purples, 10 blues, 3 greens and 3 greys that we've found so far. i'll keep updating my list through the evening as...

Jul 22, 2021
  109. CrazyLarth liked Metanis's post in the thread What to do during the looooong patch.

[IMG]

Jul 21, 2021