CrazyLarth's Recent Activity

1. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Design a solo mission for each class.

various aura of different color each class steps in to an Aura that Aura allows that class one ability to work. Various stages...

Jan 23, 2021 at 1:03 PM
  2. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Can Enc get a greater mass enchant clay?.

I saw like 10 spells I did not have on vars ENC NPC's

Jan 20, 2021
  3. CrazyLarth liked Tacoheals's post in the thread COV Collections!.

**First time ever doing anything like this so bare with Taco!** Figured this year id try to do something that would help everyone in EQ. As...

Jan 20, 2021
  4. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Wizard Specific Gina Triggers.

your best ways is to ask in the Wiz class channel in game or join the Server wide Wiz channel serverwide.eqwizards:eqwizards

Jan 14, 2021
  5. CrazyLarth liked kizant's post in the thread Confirmed Wiz Spell: Musing Gambit proc issue.

Musing Gambit adds a buff to the spell window with 4 max hits. When those hits are used up it does an SPA 406 cast of Musing Refreshment....

Jan 14, 2021
  6. CrazyLarth liked Skuz's post in the thread Is this perception wrong?.

64 bit will happen, JChan has said it will need to eventually, but that's a long term projection type thing. I think of all the people...

Jan 14, 2021
  7. CrazyLarth liked ttobey's post in the thread Is this perception wrong?.

Dave built Rallos and I animated him. I also animated the PoP version, so I was trying to keep a little of that version's feel in the...

Jan 14, 2021
  8. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Is this perception wrong?.

well I am not sure I understand the issue but here is my blind guess, EQ1 is older game EQ2 is a newer game and I think they set up some...

Dec 23, 2020
  9. CrazyLarth liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Claws of Veeshan is here!.

Hail Norrath! It's time to confront the forces that have been tormenting Velious and take the fight to those behind the attacks on the...

Dec 23, 2020
  10. CrazyLarth liked Lubal's post in the thread Essence of the Dragon after autogrant gets stuck in rewards.

The Special AA Essence of the Dragon (the green sarnak blocker) was added to autogrant when CoV released. If a character receives this AA...

Dec 23, 2020
  11. CrazyLarth liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Soulbanshee's Tradeskill Parser version 2.

Release 2.7.0 Download and extract this zip file into a directory on your computer, overwriting existing files:...

Dec 17, 2020
  12. CrazyLarth liked Tuho's post in the thread A Quick Note from Jenn Chan, Head of Studio, Darkpaw Games.

Lol.. I can't believe that people think their lifetime subs won't be honoured. This acquisition is a good thing.

Dec 17, 2020
  13. CrazyLarth liked dreamweaver's post in the thread A Quick Note from Jenn Chan, Head of Studio, Darkpaw Games.

Hi All, as you may or may not have already heard, Daybreak Games has entered into an acquisition agreement with a publicly listed gaming...

Dec 8, 2020
  14. CrazyLarth liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread Ring of Scale expansion question.

For any curious out there, my Ring of Scale guide is 'done' - https://www.raspersrealm.com/Everquest/RoS/ Rare mob list, with magelo links...

Dec 8, 2020
  15. CrazyLarth liked Fanra's post in the thread Ring of Scale expansion question.

Link added to my wiki RoS page :).

Dec 7, 2020
  16. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Ring of Scale expansion question.

thanks I added that info to the ROS Overview page https://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/eq:Ring_of_Scale_Overview#Rare_Drops

Nov 20, 2020
  17. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Coming back to EQ with a question.

https://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Free_to_play FTP - Ring of Scale access need to buy a higher expansion to get all lower expansions that...

Nov 18, 2020
  18. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Thuliasaur Island : Will it be Unlocked ?.

Call of the Forsaken-Plane of War is not Unlocked - you need to due progression.

Oct 30, 2020
  19. CrazyLarth liked Nniki's post in the thread Dragon Hoard Info?.

Also currently an option via the EQ button: [IMG] [IMG]

Oct 28, 2020
  20. CrazyLarth liked Conq's post in the thread Camping 28+ slot bags?.

Complete Hunter's Achievements, you'll be swimming in bags.

Oct 26, 2020
  21. CrazyLarth liked SubEffect's post in the thread Claws of Veeshan, Preorder and Beta, OH MY!.

The 27th isn't actually out yet, so - no. Also, the little ? at the top of the buy screen tells you that you get all expansions...

Oct 21, 2020
  22. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Claws of Veeshan, Preorder and Beta, OH MY!.

its 27 should be in BETA but only 26 is LIVE currently

Oct 21, 2020
  23. CrazyLarth liked Dracolumina's post in the thread Claws of Veeshan, Preorder and Beta, OH MY!.

I got the pre-order, did not have the prior xpacs and it tells me I have 26/26 now

Oct 21, 2020
  24. CrazyLarth liked Zamiam's post in the thread Upgrade to heroic??.

If they ever do increase heroics to lvl 100 I hope they NEVER include Epics with them ..

Oct 19, 2020
  25. CrazyLarth liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show.

Hello all! I appreciate the great feedback on The EverQuest Show. I wouldn't say that it is dead, though at this point, I'm swamped with...

Oct 17, 2020
  26. CrazyLarth liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Six zones? SIX ZONES?.

She does not fit in a zone.

Oct 15, 2020
  27. CrazyLarth liked Monkman's post in the thread Six zones? SIX ZONES?.

This year has been difficult for everyone, be happy we’re getting an expansion.

Oct 15, 2020
  28. CrazyLarth liked Sancus's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Oct 14, 2020
  29. CrazyLarth liked AtabishiWoW's post in the thread Not A Bug Wizard sword pets no longer buffable..

As the title says, Wizard sword pets can no longer be buffed/hasted after casting. I couldn't find anything in patch notes saying that...

Oct 12, 2020
  30. CrazyLarth liked Scila's post in the thread Fixed Internally chat channels, friends list still missing.

Title says it ........

Oct 12, 2020
  31. CrazyLarth liked Mehdisin Mahn's post in the thread Trail of Discovery Howling Stones Partisan #2.

I realize this is a day late and a dollar short, but I didn't see your responses until now. there is a workaround if you end up having...

Oct 9, 2020
  32. CrazyLarth liked Laurana's post in the thread Hunter questions.

In some recent patch this summer, all names in ToV were assigned proper PH names to distinguish them from the regular trash mobs. It should...

Oct 9, 2020
  33. CrazyLarth liked Andarriel's post in the thread If You Were a Dev, What Would You Have Done Differently?.

Yea i had fun on that island fun times! maybe name it Godzilla! haha Andarriel

Oct 5, 2020
  34. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Fall Fun Round 2 begins tomorrow!.

well Round 3 might have a xp bonus stay tuned.

Oct 5, 2020
  35. CrazyLarth liked Greymantle's post in the thread New Expansion info.....

Where for art thou? Last year we were getting screenshots of the new zones in the mid to end of August! It's now end of Sept. and zipp...

Sep 29, 2020
  36. CrazyLarth liked niente's post in the thread Unlimited no more.

This is just a display bug - your solo tasks won't be lost after the time limit. It's been fixed for the next patch.

Sep 29, 2020
  37. CrazyLarth liked Rondor's post in the thread keyring - Your path to the King of Thieves is clear..

A quick follow-up to this thread from earlier this year (mini-necropost to add extra info, hopefully permitted in this case):...

Sep 29, 2020
  38. CrazyLarth liked Ninelder's post in the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

That new account yer accusing of being a troll is the best wizard on my server. While his knowledge of how to use augs is more a sign...

Sep 18, 2020
  39. CrazyLarth replied to the thread TBL Raid T/skill Muhbis on vendor.

i think you did need all 3 T2 raids or a single T3 raid

Sep 10, 2020
  40. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Overseer Collectibles.

lol so it was not just me that did a ROF collectable what was - what I had to buy the special ROF to click these Collectibles.

Sep 10, 2020
  41. CrazyLarth liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Labor Day Weekend Bonus!.

Double XP is back on.

Sep 8, 2020
  42. CrazyLarth replied to the thread New game idea to encourage players to make alts.

well its going to miss Beta testing then this fall - lol

Sep 8, 2020
  43. CrazyLarth replied to the thread which Merc AA?.

if they thought it was a exploit! they would take overseer out of the game and bring it back till they fixed it . Its just a bug to...

Sep 8, 2020
  44. CrazyLarth replied to the thread New game idea to encourage players to make alts.

its called bag space I do it all the time create a new acct lvl 1 toon zone to POK give it some money and buy bags and then throw stuff in...

Sep 8, 2020
  45. CrazyLarth replied to the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

lets face it the next expansion will be lvl 115 also so if you can wait then wait but that expansion might be a higher cost then last year...

Sep 3, 2020
  46. CrazyLarth liked Fanra's post in the thread Invis and ITU?.

You have it backwards. You want regular inviso to land first, then IVU....

Sep 3, 2020
  47. CrazyLarth liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

It's getting to be that time of year in Norrath! Torment of Velious is 25% off! Don't miss out, the sale runs through October 20th! [IMG]

Sep 1, 2020
  48. CrazyLarth liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Who helps you EQ?.

Here is my EQ helper, my one-eyed cat Sassy: [IMG]

Aug 31, 2020
  49. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Freelance Unfettered.

gratz

Aug 28, 2020
  50. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Povar is down, wheeeeeee!.

its up now thanks

Aug 25, 2020
  51. CrazyLarth liked Tevik's post in the thread Povar is down, wheeeeeee!.

Hi guys. This is fun.

Aug 25, 2020
  52. CrazyLarth liked Froglok's post in the thread No Fix Planned Breakdown in Communication.

Some info for those who may need it... If you are stuck or are have a flagging issue, try saying to Fezbin "I need to rescout XXXX" (with...

Aug 13, 2020
  53. CrazyLarth liked Nniki's post in the thread Compass change for next expansion.

For reference: twitch.tv/videos/704467915?t=01h53m20s

Aug 13, 2020
  54. CrazyLarth liked Buster_Shruggs's post in the thread Next expansion.

I'm waiting for H.P. Lovecraftian creations to invade Eq... Call of Cthulu anyone? :)

Aug 13, 2020
  55. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Compass change for next expansion.

EQ UI Expert I think she said

Aug 11, 2020
  56. CrazyLarth liked Skuz's post in the thread Compass change for next expansion.

What we need is a few of the serious "expert" UI modders to get in touch with JChan (she's looking for someone like that to get in touch...

Aug 11, 2020
  57. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Test Update 08/11/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update...

Aug 11, 2020
  58. CrazyLarth liked Beimeith's post in the thread No Lore Forum Anymore?.

Ask and ye shall receive: The History of Norrath I don't have the expansion stuff on there yet since I never finished it, but this...

Aug 11, 2020
  59. CrazyLarth liked ZenMaster's post in the thread aVeryLovingRobot - Ex Developer Stream.

I like the way Shawn interviews people. He's very fair and upfront. The guest and the audience come away feeling like better people.

Aug 11, 2020
  60. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Summer Appreciation Bonus.

I miss typed its Sept 7th 2020 this year

Aug 11, 2020
  61. CrazyLarth liked Lianeb's post in the thread PoP Flagging Help.

I took your logfile and ran it through http://www.alkabor.com/flags.html and it also says you need to SolRo. When you killed him did you...

Aug 7, 2020
  62. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Summer Appreciation Bonus.

Labor Day Nov 7 2020 this year is usually the next normal holiday weekend EXP Bonus. Plus last year they they moved up some of the two...

Aug 7, 2020
  63. CrazyLarth liked Coder Joe's post in the thread Are you guys ever going to finish the luclin expansion.

For some reason this reminded me of Seinfeld and how Kramer hadn't worked for countless years because he was technically on strike against...

Aug 7, 2020
  64. CrazyLarth liked niente's post in the thread Enumerated SPA list.

I can't edit the original post, here are some new ones: 521 Endurance Absorb % Damage 522 Instant Mana % 523 Instant Endurance % 524...

Aug 7, 2020
  65. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Achievements window export, webhost.

Magelo has Filters for All Completed Missing

Jul 31, 2020