CrazyLarth's Recent Activity

1. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Building Personas and Alternate Ability Challenges.

Does campfire sharing work for AA's?

Apr 25, 2024 at 1:02 PM
  2. CrazyLarth replied to the thread GINA not allowed to be installed.

[media]

Apr 25, 2024 at 10:01 AM
  3. CrazyLarth liked Alnitak's post in the thread Timeless Tokens at 60.

Try Oasis of Frost - with IVU you can manage single-mob fights just as in Sand. The final mob is also a simple single fight. If you do 2...

Apr 25, 2024 at 9:59 AM
  4. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Dev team please read for the ideation phase of EQ3.

the Devs for EQ3 have not been hired yet.

Apr 25, 2024 at 9:58 AM
  5. CrazyLarth liked Rijacki's post in the thread Building Personas and Alternate Ability Challenges.

The best way to get AA from Overseer is via collections. You get more AA per collection the higher your level when you finish the...

Apr 25, 2024 at 9:50 AM
  6. CrazyLarth liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread Proper Care and Feeding of Heroic Bards.

Quick and dirty version: /join serverwide.bards:bards Spellbar (Level 85 - melee group) = 1 - Aria of the Poet 2 - Arcane Arietta 3...

Apr 25, 2024 at 9:42 AM
  7. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Timeless Tokens at 60.

I don't know if the event scales or not the last on I did was mobs level 120.

Apr 25, 2024 at 9:41 AM
  8. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Random boot to desktop - No message.

no Idea I had it a few times in the past and I use clicked that Cog wheel and validated

Apr 25, 2024 at 9:20 AM
  9. CrazyLarth liked Rijacki's post in the thread Evercraked - EQ documentary.

There was a 'documentary' made for the 10th Anniversary. If you haven't ever seen it, you might be amused. [media] There was also a book...

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:59 AM
  10. CrazyLarth liked hotspur95's post in the thread Everquest Lore Website.

Hi all! I've been doing an EQ Lore website for about 20 years now (!). It's all taken from offical sources, from the various official...

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:31 AM
  11. CrazyLarth liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread Fippy Fest 2024.

I don't want to speak out of turn, but you're right, it's not clear in the latest news release which days it is. I *think* it's the...

Apr 23, 2024 at 7:52 AM
  12. CrazyLarth liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Game Update Notes - April 17, 2024.

The following note didn't make it into the original patch notes, but is currently live: *** Quests and Events *** - Set the...

Apr 19, 2024
  13. CrazyLarth liked Angeliana's post in the thread More Fippy Fest Information!.

[IMG] Fippy’s at it again! Fippy’s been busy sniffing out information to pass on and has come across the entire schedule! Take a quick...

Apr 19, 2024
  14. CrazyLarth liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread had a weird bug GUILD bank was empty to my char only.

Reloading the UI (which changing persona does) dumps cached information, camp or zone to recache.

Apr 19, 2024
  15. CrazyLarth posted a new thread.

had a weird bug GUILD bank was empty to my char only

I logged in as a Personal Did overseer Changed to my normal char went to do banking not zone yet the GUILD bank was empty to my normal...

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 18, 2024
  16. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Fippy Fest 2024.

so the 1st thing said https://www.darkpawgames.com/fippy-fest June 15th, 2024 2nd post now hints at two days...

Apr 18, 2024
  17. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Artificial intelligence and EverQuest.

my thoughts of AI are that Some one creates a Frame work of a Zone setting paths and rules for the AI to follow. my example pictures...

Apr 18, 2024
  18. CrazyLarth liked Cuuthbert's post in the thread Unkempt Woods - No Ignition achievement.

Add these points in your map File. spot 5 Just SUCKS P 690.9160, 135.7713, 52.4472, 240, 0, 0, 3, 1 P 600.1055, 138.1050, 37.9099,...

Apr 17, 2024
  19. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Artificial intelligence and EverQuest.

AI should be looked at for more Game Design - creating more new zones - filling them with npc and mobs - merc could use more AI...

Apr 17, 2024
  20. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Personas?.

I plan to use unused Group coin and raid coin for my Personas my only issue is the AA I need to put in tradeskilling to use the trophies....

Apr 16, 2024
  21. CrazyLarth liked CatsPaws's post in the thread rank 2 spell not showing up.

If Silver or F2P purchase the spell rank unlocker in the marketplace for 750 they can use RK II.

Apr 16, 2024
  22. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Persona's & different names.

I would hope they add some 2nd name ability. the 2nd name would not effect the 1st name for ACH Tells mail ect 2nd name would allow (or...

Apr 11, 2024
  23. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Fellowship Insignia.

Check your packages did it get mailed back to you. Click on the door to the housing area and select a drop down about where your items...

Apr 11, 2024
  24. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Easter Bonus?.

I am still hoping but not taking off any more days of vac since I got burned last week.

Apr 11, 2024
  25. CrazyLarth liked Fanra's post in the thread Add Marketing to one of your open position job requirements?.

I'm not sure what bonuses you mean. Currently we have 50% Bonus XP until April 1st 01:00 PDT. According to...

Apr 4, 2024
  26. CrazyLarth liked Angeliana's post in the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

Remote work is available in CA, WA, TX and NY states.

Apr 4, 2024
  27. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

yea I liked the old raids where the ornament drops were on the raid mob

Apr 4, 2024
  28. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Persona wishlist.

Does Auto Grant affect Persona AAs

Apr 4, 2024
  29. CrazyLarth liked Braelyn's post in the thread Who stole the tradeskill containers at Dogle's bank?.

Who stole the stationary tradeskill containers at small bank on Antonius Bayle?? Why would you put an oven or a forge into your pocket? Why...

Apr 4, 2024
  30. CrazyLarth liked Febb's post in the thread Why is this log in screen like this?.

[IMG]

Apr 4, 2024
  31. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Returning Player Looking For Advice.

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/forum.html?forum=1&mid=1451684027271413291 https://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Beginning_players%27_guide a...

Apr 4, 2024
  32. CrazyLarth liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Cannot zone into Dreadspire Keep.

Here is a short cut. Only available during Anniversary. Go to the gingerbread man in pok outside the big bank. Say "lend a matchmaking...

Apr 4, 2024
  33. CrazyLarth replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

they would need to remove the coin at the end of the anniversy if they plan to keep it in all year.

Mar 27, 2024
  34. CrazyLarth liked Nennius's post in the thread Anniversary Mission ?.

I liked the rewards.

Mar 21, 2024
  35. CrazyLarth liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Spell runes on LS raid vendor.

They are added at the 6th month mark. I believe it's automatic when the coin goes to 30 (and I think there should be some doubling in the...

Mar 21, 2024
  36. CrazyLarth liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Fixed Internally Chasing What's Not Real Bug: Leave of Absence.

I have a guess. I am not seeing anything inherently tied to timing, BUT the Z bounds of one of the checks, that does not give an error...

Mar 21, 2024
  37. CrazyLarth replied to the thread payment not accepted.

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/218049437-Payment-options

Mar 21, 2024
  38. CrazyLarth liked Zalkk - AB's post in the thread Benefits of using a Level 100 Heroic on a max level char?.

Nope, it grants DoN progression and MPG trials like the 85 one, and a higher tradeskills 100? maybe 125 skill point im not sure.

Mar 14, 2024
  39. CrazyLarth liked Barton-Vox's post in the thread Firiona Vie server ruleset 2024.

Once you hit level 85, Overseer will open up as well, Once you level that up it can be used for many things XP, Collectibles, Tradeskill...

Mar 14, 2024
  40. CrazyLarth liked Vumad's post in the thread Once AA's are Maxxed?.

Buy and use glyphs. Power glyph is huge DPS and Dragon glyph is a great defensive. Make a hotkey... /pause 2, /alt buy #; Dragon...

Mar 14, 2024
  41. CrazyLarth liked Angeliana's post in the thread EverQuest Swag Store is here!.

[IMG] Who is ready for some swag? We are! Last year, EverQuest ® II’s swag store launched on the Darkpaw Games storefront and with it...

Mar 14, 2024
  42. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Need help after /resetaa..

I think I might of used it once Beta once a long time ago but that was before the FREE AA's.

Mar 6, 2024
  43. CrazyLarth liked Nican7's post in the thread Trial of Mata muram aa stuck at 5/6.

Update : simply zoning into Muramite proving grounds fixedit.

Mar 6, 2024
  44. CrazyLarth liked Alnitak's post in the thread 3D print statue of my bard, Mirthe.

1999 vintage pewter alloy figurine (same book size problem): [IMG][IMG]

Mar 6, 2024
  45. CrazyLarth liked EQDev-Naylie's post in the thread Test Update 03/05/2024 - New Bugs Only.

I found the issue with the miners not spawning. So hopefully it will be fixed soon. I spawned a few on test tonight and a few players were...

Mar 6, 2024
  46. CrazyLarth liked Mirthe's post in the thread 3D print statue of my bard, Mirthe.

Hi all, I thought someone might appreciate this 3D print I made of my bard, Mirthe. Yes, I'm using Luclin models, because when I started...

Mar 5, 2024
  47. CrazyLarth liked Fenthen's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congratulations to: Silent Redemption Realm of Insanity Reckless Ascension Machin Shin Inverse Logic Ring of Valor Faceless Conquest...

Mar 5, 2024
  48. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Today is the day!.

Well I like this line on the other page. Viewers will not require ticketed access

Feb 29, 2024
  49. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Main Assist and Mark Target Rings.

eqinterface has info about Custom ones

Feb 28, 2024
  50. CrazyLarth replied to the thread TBM Raid Ach Help - No Unity.

Bozz has started posted Raid ACH under each Expansion https://www.bonzz.com/achievements.htm https://www.bonzz.com/tbmach.htm#raid...

Feb 28, 2024
  51. CrazyLarth liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread Episode 24 drops today!.

Lots of great content that is only the beginning of tons of content coming your way this year. I interviewed 14 devs, including Jenn Chan...

Feb 27, 2024
  52. CrazyLarth liked Gialana's post in the thread Cannot assign spies in Overseer.

Do you have any ready agents (not incapacitated or already working iconic) with a high enough level of the spy job?

Feb 27, 2024
  53. CrazyLarth liked Angahran's post in the thread Confirmed LS stun proc weapons - incorrect stun level.

Just a quick comment, The LS mission that requires you to stun the final named, Captain Kar the Unmovable. That mob is level 129. It...

Feb 27, 2024
  54. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Year of Darkpaw Lore & Trivia Contest.

Blackburrow

Feb 21, 2024
  55. CrazyLarth replied to the thread In case you want to go in person.

Thu, Mar 21, 2024 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM Condor Theatre...

Feb 21, 2024
  56. CrazyLarth liked Dewd's post in the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

With the removal of respawns in instances, you also removed the ability to get hunter achievements from named which spawn in said instances.

Feb 21, 2024
  57. CrazyLarth liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread a burdened bloodtusk.

It's not broken, I got it in ~2020-ish, it's going to take you multiple days for sure. The static boars dont spawn it, the roaming ones...

Feb 21, 2024
  58. CrazyLarth liked ttobey's post in the thread planetside sold?.

We are (fortunately for us, unfortunately for you) all still here.

Feb 20, 2024
  59. CrazyLarth liked ttobey's post in the thread planetside sold?.

You wouldn't want me coding anything.

Feb 20, 2024
  60. CrazyLarth liked Emilari's post in the thread planetside sold?.

A Game Artist (like TTobey) makes the game art and graphics. A Game Designer (like Absor) makes quests, raids, spells, items, etc....

Feb 20, 2024
  61. CrazyLarth liked Windance's post in the thread Raid: Ankexfen Keep: Prisoners of Ankexfen.

While I hope for your sake they make some changes to make it easier for you ... For now you probably just need to memorize which corner...

Feb 20, 2024
  62. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Why do collectibles stack to 100?.

i would like them to be 1000 myself I remember having over 100 and put some in the guild house , later that guild house was robbed. glad I...

Feb 20, 2024
  63. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Unlucky on luck augs or drop rates messed up.

Last night , 1 luck and 2 devotee from a T2 raid trash

Feb 20, 2024
  64. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Calendar showed downtime as earlier this week....

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/game-update-faq.246622/

Feb 20, 2024
  65. CrazyLarth liked Xandos's post in the thread State of the Wizard.

A bit late but what Helped me a lot is https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dMoeKiLCnY9yg-3wsOTonF_oJYUKM9NpkRxSB6I4Rgc/edit But i...

Feb 20, 2024
  66. CrazyLarth liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - New Bugs Only.

<knock knock> Who is it? Land shark. What? <Knock Knock> Who is it? Candy-gram. <Opens door>... [img]

Feb 20, 2024
  67. CrazyLarth liked Crashdummy's post in the thread Tradeskills 1 - 300.

There is a reason that you should not buy the TS AA level 4, as it allows you to hit 300 and bounce to a new base skill because you...

Feb 20, 2024
  68. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

ALT-O checkmark the OPTIONS I belive they are there for Personal (tribute and trophy) if you log off the long way

Feb 15, 2024
  69. CrazyLarth liked Angeliana's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Thank you all for your questions! We will gather them all up, parse them out, and get some answers back to you in March!

Feb 15, 2024
  70. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Red Dragon Scales - Tower Collection Set.

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=12873 has some map locs you can add to your maps

Feb 15, 2024
  71. CrazyLarth liked Bobokin's post in the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

Glad they kept that survey up for a long time. :( Did they want feedback or not?

Feb 15, 2024
  72. CrazyLarth liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread What's the #1 Dragon in EQ? The Biggest Episode of The EverQuest Show yet!.

Hello Norrath! Get ready! A few weeks back I asked for your Top 10 dragons of EQ....and now it's time for our reveal! Episode 23 is ALL...

Feb 6, 2024
  73. CrazyLarth liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed Internally Kanghammer / Elddar Forest raid trash.

[IMG] I've heard numerous complaints about this but could not find a bug report post. Can we fix this please? The raid trash for type...

Feb 6, 2024
  74. CrazyLarth liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show in Year of Darkpaw.

Yes. That's why it is UPCOMING crap. If you think it was crap before, wait until you see the crap of the future! o_O The purpose of this...

Jan 30, 2024
  75. CrazyLarth liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show in Year of Darkpaw.

Hello everyone! Fading here, from The EverQuest Show. I'm so excited to kick things off for the Year of Darkpaw with our newest trailer...

Jan 30, 2024
  76. CrazyLarth liked Nennius's post in the thread Joke for the day.

[IMG]

Jan 30, 2024
  77. CrazyLarth liked Angeliana's post in the thread EverQuest Roadmap 2024.

[IMG] Yearly Development Roadmap The Year of Darkpaw: An EverQuest® Celebration is on a roll with so much already going on and so much...

Jan 25, 2024
  78. CrazyLarth liked Fanra's post in the thread Happy New Year!.

This link Anniversary Tower should help some of these questions.

Jan 23, 2024
  79. CrazyLarth liked Dreekenail's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

can we have an updated "/dancing in EverQuest" video? Same video style, same music would be fine, makes me cry everytime i watch it truelly...

Jan 23, 2024
  80. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Tradeskills 1 - 300.

mt

Jan 18, 2024
  81. CrazyLarth liked Xyza's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

How difficult would it be to increase the blocked buff number above 40? After 25 years, mine is full. I have a feeling that mine is not...

Jan 16, 2024
  82. CrazyLarth liked sforzando's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can we let the NoS Cloak gain increased exp in LS zones? Particularly, can you PLEASE give us the mission bonus exp for the cloak and...

Jan 16, 2024
  83. CrazyLarth liked Iven's post in the thread Pipe dreams for 2024.

Big team ? About 15 devs today. Darkpaw Games team four years ago (2020-01-23). EQ & EQ II devs. Yellow nose = EQ (1) devs Red nose =...

Jan 16, 2024
  84. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Is there a group finder?.

ok 1st some commands you should know /list /who all #lvl #lvl /who all lfg /ooc /lfg on /lfg off /lfguild 1st /list this bring up the...

Jan 10, 2024
  85. CrazyLarth liked Agorero's post in the thread TBL access flags.

It turned out to be recoverable with a Token of Reclamation, and the portal worked (you even get an emote that the writ has now been used,...

Jan 9, 2024
  86. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Confirmed Under Siege raid/mission: Broken unkillable Inner Shadow.

Bump. Still not fixed. 2/8/2023 please Like the 1st post to get this looked at some still doing raid ach.

Jan 8, 2024
  87. CrazyLarth liked Axxius's post in the thread Confirmed Under Siege raid/mission: Broken unkillable Inner Shadow.

If you fail the Darkened Heart mechanic in the tunnel, an Inner Shadow mob spawns and becomes unkillable. It stays in the spot where it...

Jan 8, 2024
  88. CrazyLarth liked Paladin's post in the thread Pipe dreams for 2024.

The Plane of War is under PoP (where it is placed) but it came out during CotF.

Jan 8, 2024
  89. CrazyLarth liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Laurions Song... I have to admit - You did good.

Because many players don't like having 'their' character changed.

Jan 4, 2024
  90. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Another boxing roster question :).

Discord Everquest Official has a streaming channel some post their.

Jan 4, 2024
  91. CrazyLarth liked Fanra's post in the thread Massive game lag on a NEW computer.

See here for Game Configuration settings: https://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Graphics_and_performance_settings_guide#LaunchPad_settings...

Jan 4, 2024
  92. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Massive game lag on a NEW computer.

Update your Graphics Drivers Check your Game Configuration Settings --- start the LaunchPad. Instead of clicking the big green ‘Play’...

Jan 4, 2024
  93. CrazyLarth liked Valcron's post in the thread State of the Wizard.

Side note here- if it weren't for @kizant's constant needling at the problems Wizards had I really don't think these changes would have...

Jan 4, 2024
  94. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Pipe dreams for 2024.

I won the comic Con lottery so 1st time going. Well I would love some event around San Diego Comic Con and Daybreak games like they done...

Jan 3, 2024
  95. CrazyLarth replied to the thread State of the Wizard.

their is a [Wiz] AA Feedback on Beta threads https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/wiz-aa-feedback.293277/ I am reviewing...

Jan 3, 2024
  96. CrazyLarth replied to the thread wic epic turn in ?.

all the factions for each EPIC is different just need to do the Progression and not try to buy pass it.

Jan 3, 2024
  97. CrazyLarth liked Marton's post in the thread Luminous Restless Ice Augment.

https://www.raidloot.com/items/164606 [46985] Restless Focus VI Target: Self Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes Focusable: Yes Casting:...

Dec 22, 2023
  98. CrazyLarth replied to the thread How do I ....

not 100% sure I got all the steps right not at my EQ PC Create that HOT KEY above see what HOT BAR its on and number ALT-O >...

Dec 19, 2023
  99. CrazyLarth liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Test Update 12/13/2023 - New Bugs Only.

We've reproduced this memory growth on a machine with an NVIDIA RTX graphic card. We're investigating. Thanks to everyone for providing...

Dec 19, 2023
  100. CrazyLarth liked Drewie's post in the thread Full list of commands available?.

There's a list of commands on the Zam wiki. I try to get it updated after each patch.

Dec 14, 2023
  101. CrazyLarth liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread Reviews of Laurion's Song and Ballads of Zimara - Ep 21 of TEQS.

Hello all! Fading here. Hopefully you're enjoying Laurion's Song, or making alt personas. If you have a moment, Episode 21 of The...

Dec 14, 2023
  102. CrazyLarth liked Rondor's post in the thread Pick Thresholds in LS.

Good trick to have on hand the next time there are so many players in zone: doing "/who count" will show you the count of how many...

Dec 14, 2023
  103. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Overseer Holiday Quest Sets.

it might be for 2024 since they said New collections will also take you back to some of the most nostalgic zones in EverQuest's history.

Dec 14, 2023
  104. CrazyLarth liked Tacoheals's post in the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

30th Expansion!! Let's go big right? Wrong. 2 missions, 8 raids, missing collects in game and nothing but a dang nightmare in beta with...

Dec 14, 2023
  105. CrazyLarth liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Dec 14, 2023
  106. CrazyLarth posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally Guild Tribute

Noticed that rank 16 Aura of Preservation XVI does not display an AC value

Forum: Resolved

Dec 5, 2023
  107. CrazyLarth liked Allayna's post in the thread Laurion's Song Walkthrough and Maps!.

Head on over to https://forum.raguild.org/ and get your early access to the expansion details, zone by zone explanation of quests,...

Dec 4, 2023
  108. CrazyLarth liked Orbital101's post in the thread Good's Maps Pack.

Updated the packs with Laurion's Song which include all layers. Enjoy!

Dec 4, 2023
  109. CrazyLarth liked Moege's post in the thread XP Bonus for expansion launch.

Last 3 years so I expect that again https://www.reddit.com/r/everquest/comments/10bf7j6/everquest_bonus_holiday_planning_2023_from/

Dec 1, 2023
  110. CrazyLarth replied to the thread XP Bonus for expansion launch.

The next EXP bonus should be Anniversary in March. There was a Rare Bonus that started after Xmas last year.

Nov 30, 2023
  111. CrazyLarth liked Zunnoab's post in the thread A new tool for editing EQ social buttons.

Years and years ago. I personally bound paste to the standard Ctrl + V and Ctrl + Z is the DZ window.

Nov 29, 2023
  112. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Flagging requirements for older zones.

Portals or run the long way. I always take my new toons and due the COTH Portals (campfire and click over to flag them) and the ROF...

Nov 28, 2023
  113. CrazyLarth liked Gialana's post in the thread Can't download eqgame.exe.

Or move everything EverQuest out of Program Files, something like C:/DBG/EverQuest/

Nov 28, 2023
  114. CrazyLarth liked birdsong_pawn's post in the thread Crafting should be removed from EQ..

Some people don't know this, but it's easy to get 1 million plat by doing trade skills. Here's the trick: Start with 50...

Nov 22, 2023
  115. CrazyLarth liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Super Sticky! - an adapted lyric.

Super Sticky! (to Ji Ham): adapted from the song "Putty In Your Hands" by Patton and Snyder, first recorded by The Shirelles, my favorite...

Nov 22, 2023
  116. CrazyLarth liked CatsPaws's post in the thread The Best of the Best.

May be more info in the WayBack Machine you could look thru too http://web.archive.org/web/20020122074130/http://everlore.com/

Nov 22, 2023
  117. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Feast of Giving Overseer.

I all most did not do that Recruitment of Rodecet Nife --------thougt all the holiday overseer events were all 3 hour's now.. this one was...

Nov 20, 2023
  118. CrazyLarth liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Test Update 11/07/2023 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

If you are only doing a single one of the quests that might be true but when you start doing 2 or all 3 of them this change is nice.

Nov 20, 2023
  119. CrazyLarth liked Myysterio's post in the thread Zek Mourns the Loss of a Legend (Armourcarr).

We've recently found Armourcarr, a long term staple of our server died back in August and as he spent 24 years on Rallos Zek and Zek...

Nov 17, 2023
  120. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Test Update 11/07/2023 - New Bugs Only.

drop all illusions? drop mounts, think of all the things peeps told peeps doing epics they should do. I know some TDS quest npcs I had to...

Nov 17, 2023
  121. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Test Update 11/07/2023 - New Bugs Only.

At 90+ Elder Dragon (trainable at guildmasters, if you're needing it), he'll speak with you.

Nov 17, 2023
  122. CrazyLarth liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Test Update 11/07/2023 - New Bugs Only.

This isnt a bug in the test patch. Make sure you are not lev and standing directly on him, he has issues with range and z axis. Make...

Nov 17, 2023
  123. CrazyLarth liked Fanra's post in the thread Tradeskill Trophy not evolving.

Once a trophy has reached level 6/7 (six of seven), you must have at least 300 (unmodified) skill to increase it any more. Combines must...

Nov 16, 2023
  124. CrazyLarth replied to the thread <75 AGI AC Penalty Question.

they removed penaltys (I thought) but kept the old bonus is what you might be seeing

Nov 15, 2023
  125. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Making money from foraging.

you should look what peeps are buying items on your server. /barter Opens up the barter window when in the bazaar enabling you to find...

Nov 15, 2023
  126. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Can we get a confirmation warning when clicking this please.

we really need a way to save them so if you hit that button their would be a way to reload your old saved version.

Nov 14, 2023
  127. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Merc delay on suspending after unsuspending/revive.

maybe ask for a new command /merc revive so you can keep pressing it with out that issue

Nov 14, 2023
  128. CrazyLarth liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Freed Spirit of Strength?.

It's much easier to grab a "Spirit Fades" mission instance, which will spawn with a random number/type of spirits. Kill the ones you need...

Nov 14, 2023
  129. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Persona name change.

what name change- guess you did not read the post. https://www.everquest.com/news/eq-ls-beta-preorder-100323 while retaining your name,...

Nov 9, 2023
  130. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Extra Life Bonuses Now Live!.

the only issue I saw was my paid coin Bonus is normal 40 + 4 raid coins got 83 coins not 88.

Nov 8, 2023
  131. CrazyLarth liked Herf's post in the thread Extra Life Bonuses Now Live!.

We just raided today and trust me, you will be very happy I think.

Nov 8, 2023
  132. CrazyLarth liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

They specifically call out sharing the inventory between personas in the announcement and preorder

Nov 8, 2023
  133. CrazyLarth replied to the thread 3 months in...Sverag,Stronghold of Rage.

with the bonus active it might be a good time to try again. 200% more likely rare spawns

Nov 7, 2023
  134. CrazyLarth replied to the thread The Champion’s Festival has arrived!.

Zam is a player made site of Players sharing Player info don't expect new quests to have the correct info or old quests over time not to...

Nov 7, 2023
  135. CrazyLarth liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread EverQuest is Changing the World.

From breaking the internet when EQ launched, to helping children and their families, EverQuest and Darkpaw Games continue to change the...

Nov 6, 2023
  136. CrazyLarth liked Rijacki's post in the thread What is EQX? The future of EverQuest?.

The Everquest Show is not put on my Daybreak, DarkPaw, or any other EG7 official. It is a FAN run youtube. Fading does a wonderfully...

Nov 6, 2023
  137. CrazyLarth liked Angeliana's post in the thread WHERE IS THE DOUBLE EXP???.

If you mean for Extra Life Bonus week, that does not begin until tomorrow at 10am PST.

Nov 6, 2023
  138. CrazyLarth liked Iven's post in the thread --> New EQ fansite.

Update: A big project got finished. Keep track of your Collections and collectibles ! The Archive got updated. . This is an interactive...

Nov 5, 2023
  139. CrazyLarth liked ttobey's post in the thread Should game developrs be rotated out of projects..

On any game that uses an old engine, it takes so long to ramp a new dev up that you aren't going to send them off to a new team after you...

Nov 2, 2023
  140. CrazyLarth liked Iven's post in the thread --> New EQ fansite.

Update: The Server Population got updated. All major TLP rulesets and server launch dates got added.

Nov 2, 2023
  141. CrazyLarth liked Jisoo's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

If I can loot no drop items on my my main for my Personas then this feature will be amazing.

Nov 2, 2023
  142. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Vah Shir Heritage Crate Sale!.

you might look here https://www.bonzz.com/herosforge.htm

Oct 31, 2023
  143. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Darklight Cavern zone entrance not appearing.

Do you think they changed it to Max Faction for the 3 merc quests now?

Oct 31, 2023
  144. CrazyLarth replied to the thread Mouse Wheel Zoom Not Working.

I think I had that issue once I just went and got a new mouse. Things wear out.

Oct 31, 2023
  145. CrazyLarth liked Nennius's post in the thread Joke for the day.

[IMG]

Oct 31, 2023