payment not accepted

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by The Silver Smurfer, Mar 15, 2024.

1. The Silver Smurfer New Member

I keep getting an error when trying to enter a payment source. It says to contact the cc company so I did and they say nothing is even trying to come through. I have tried different cards from different banks from different computers and different browsers. Lost on what to try next. Has anyone had this issue and if so how was it resolved.

• We're sorry, when we attempted to charge the payment method you provided it was declined. Please contact your payment provider directly to see why this occurred. You may also select an alternate credit card or payment method to continue with your purchase.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Usually this is due to your zip code or something else in the address in your EQ account. Maybe even the county doesn't match.

Also clear cache/cookies then close browser or even use another browser

And yes, it has happened in the past. Don't take it personally :)
  3. The Silver Smurfer New Member

I used a new browser and had the same result
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Double check your address.

Clear your cookies
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

If all else fails then assume its them (which is probably is anyway) so you could file a petition or try again tomorrow.

These things tend to magically start working again for some reason.
  6. The Silver Smurfer New Member

Its been several days I have a petition in but may need one for each of my accounts I guess because its not working for any of them Ill get it figured out just need em working for tlp time. Just logged in to buy bags for the tlp and found all kinds of issues with payment stuff and an account banned for a chargeback etc been dealing with cs a lot.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Oh wow man that sucks. Your in for a ride that's for sure.

Yeah if the credit card is the same on the charge back its going to be hard. They are very strict on all that. Might even carry over to a different card

Too bad you can't buy a Krono somewhere to get you some time to get it straightened out.

Good luck!
  8. The Silver Smurfer New Member

9. CrazyLarth Augur