25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Smokezz, Mar 11, 2024.

1. Windance Augur

Has anyone see a list of the possible drops from the raid?
  2. Marton Augur

EQ Resource folks probably made a list for us.
    Riou likes this.
  3. Riou EQResource

Believe this is the entire list of loot from it
    Svann2 likes this.
  4. alanus Augur

Hopefully you guys don't get 2x soother or dorsal defense like we have
  5. CrazyLarth Augur

they would need to remove the coin at the end of the anniversy if they plan to keep it in all year.
  6. Mojoslinger Elder

Yea I totally agree, this raid is a disappointment over all, and with how rare some of the augs are I'm not about to dump 4K DKP or fight someone for them , So please leave the raid in all year! or give us an achievement to select one aug of our choice
  7. Lodestar The Undefeated

Achievement for a pick-one-aug reward is a great idea.
    Fenthen likes this.
  8. Fenthen aka Rath

Put the augs (for both the 24th mission and 25th raid, all from the NoS Selenelion set) on the anniversary merchant.
    Nicotero, Hobs, Hoss Mage and 3 others like this.
  9. Razorfall Augur

Making type 18 (last year) and type 19 (this year) augs anniversary content is crap.

Type 7s i don't mind as much

I couldn't care less about anything else unless it has a cool effect, clicky or proc
  10. kyong Augur

yeah raid loot seems kinda lame.
  11. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

These augs should either be a completion reward or purchasable on the anniversary vendor after successful completion/achievements.
  12. Berline New Member

Have the devs yet weighed in on the lack of aug slots in the gear dropping in this event?
  13. Fenthen aka Rath

Yes.
  14. Syylke_EMarr Augur

Luckily they're worse than the ones we can farm from the current LS raids :(
  15. Windance Augur

What was the answer? do they plan to add aug slots or are the masks "as is" ?
    Berline likes this.
  16. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Throwing my vote in for leaving it in all year, or offering choice of aug as a completion reward/bonus. Have already, as many others have, expressed this sentiment privately, but it would be a nice perk, and certainly in keeping with the year of darkpaw, particularly in light of our famously missing 9th raid.
    Fenthen, alanus, Marton and 1 other person like this.
  17. Nicotero New Member

Definitely the 24th mission needs to be added. Considering the event gives 20 Commemorative coins per completion, and I was near zero before trying to get the Casting Magic of Selenelion Aug.

I am near 900 commemorative coins and still no aug from doing this mission nearly everyday.