Unlucky on luck augs or drop rates messed up

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Drakang, Feb 16, 2024.

1. Drakang Augur

To max out luck you need to get 10 luck augs from Trash in the raid zones. Most people only need 2-4 Devotee's Focus of Legacies Lost. However, what I and alot of my guild mates have seen is that luck augs are way less common than the devotee drops. Yesterday we got 8 Devotee augs and 3 luck augs. Are the drop rates backwards or have we just been horrible victims of the RNG for the last two months.

How are others doing on luck aug drops?
  2. Cicelee Augur

Last night in Mischief, 3 luck and 2 devotee
  3. Alnitak Augur

Yup, I average 3 Luck augs in Elddar Forest per clear. Devotee augs vary from 0 to 8.
  4. Toukan Augur

If memory serves, back to TOV raid clears, the Devotee's have always been more common then the luck augs.
  5. alanus Augur

I've seen just as many luck augs as devotee's focus, if not more
  6. Roxas MM Augur

you dont need 10. luck works in increments of 10. so if with all your new gear on you have 256 luck, you only need 4, the rest is fluff.
    Fenthen likes this.
  7. Kalamos Augur

Until 6 more plus gear upgrades gets you to the next 10.
  8. Cicelee Augur

From what I remember, max benefits from luck each expansion isn't limited to the most luck you can have. There is a range where you can get all of the benefits.

So if my math is right, you have two ears, face, neck, back, shoulders, waist, two rings, charm. That is 300 max luck right there, and max luck augs if fully fused is 60. So the max luck you can have this expansion is 360. But to receive the most benefits from luck, you would need between 351-360. So you don't have to get 360.

Disclaimer- I don't know if 351 is the number. It could be higher or lower, I don't know.
  9. Derka Power Ranger

On our mischief trash clear a week ago we had 6 luck augs and 2 devotee drop. I'm doing another clear tonight
  10. CrazyLarth Augur

Last night , 1 luck and 2 devotee from a T2 raid trash
  11. Petalonyx Augur

I get about 50/50 devotee and luck from Bidils raid trash (has varied from about 3 total to 11 total drops, always some of each type).
    alanus likes this.
  12. Cicelee Augur

Last night did Prisoner of Azkaban raid trash. 5 devotee, 0 luck. I left after Rallosians and pumas were all dead, not sure what else was in the zone or if the group stayed to finish out. But it was surprising to see 0 luck for sure.