Lejaun's Recent Activity

1. Lejaun replied to the thread What classes should I play in Luclin with my beast?.

I don't three box, so only throwing out an uneducated guess: Shadow Knight, your beast, and cleric.

Oct 13, 2021
  2. Lejaun replied to the thread [Mischief and Thornblade] Welcome to Lag of Luclin!.

I zoned faster on dial up than I am tonight.

Oct 13, 2021
  3. Lejaun liked Wyre Wintermute's post in the thread Suggestion: Update Mage Pet Graphics.

Superior models: Fire Elemental: [IMG] Water Elemental and Air Elemental: [IMG] Earth Elemental: [IMG] The p99 HD reskin project...

Oct 2, 2021
  4. Lejaun replied to the thread Coming back to EQ - Mischeif.

Yes, you should have no trouble finding gear and groups. Gear prices are quickly dropping as people are trying to ditch their excess...

Sep 29, 2021
  5. Lejaun liked AngryKing's post in the thread Consolidate expansions for the next TLP.

Don't even wait for the next server. Make these changes for mischief/tb for the love of Zebuxoruk.

Sep 28, 2021
  6. Lejaun replied to the thread Shawl 8 question.

It was able to be sniped on Aradune/Rizlona. We'll know for sure on Mischief/Thornblade in a few weeks. Your best bet, until it is...

Sep 28, 2021
  7. Lejaun replied to the thread Luclin coming out soon on Mischief, Beastlord question.

To add on that, I found it noticeable enough to want to use it even at 60 and 65 when soloing for AAs.

Sep 26, 2021
  8. Lejaun replied to the thread No luck landing a guild on Mischief….

I see a ton of guilds still recruiting on Mischief.

Sep 22, 2021
  9. Lejaun replied to the thread Progression server question.

Yes, you can catch up to people without too much trouble. Still plenty of people leveling up. As mentioned, Mischief is in Velious,...

Sep 22, 2021
  10. Lejaun replied to the thread Returning player; please help me decide!!.

Mischief/Thornblade would be my suggestion. It's so refreshing trying to guess what you will get. After awhile, you tend to get a rough...

Sep 22, 2021
  11. Lejaun liked Zanarnar's post in the thread Luclin coming out soon on Mischief, Beastlord question.

I've always found fero/etc to be a nice carrot. Invite me to your xp groups and and I make sure you get some loving on raids. On...

Sep 22, 2021
  12. Lejaun liked acidic's post in the thread Luclin coming out soon on Mischief, Beastlord question.

yea seriously, we cant get past content when our BL aren't spamming those buffs on our melee dps

Sep 21, 2021
  13. Lejaun replied to the thread Best moneymaking class for late Mischief joiner?.

Yep, that one. Normally its no drop, but here it is tradeable. It tends to drop off of trash mobs in Temple of Veeshan and rots, so...

Sep 21, 2021
  14. Lejaun replied to the thread Luclin coming out soon on Mischief, Beastlord question.

Difference between being mediocre and not catering to micromanagers trying to play your character for you. If people feel a beastlord's...

Sep 20, 2021
  15. Lejaun replied to the thread Luclin coming out soon on Mischief, Beastlord question.

Apologies to OP for participating I the derailment of this thread. Now to actually address your original question. Here is the gear I...

Sep 20, 2021
  16. Lejaun replied to the thread I was going to start again tonight.

To be fair, I'm not sure there are a lot of "leveling" guilds out there, but there are still quite a few people still leveling up and...

Sep 20, 2021
  17. Lejaun replied to the thread Revisiting Dono's Solution to Loot Randomization.

Haven't things like Velketor and Wuoshi always been consistently ignored after the first few kills by most guilds?

Sep 20, 2021
  18. Lejaun replied to the thread Best moneymaking class for late Mischief joiner?.

Sorry, back and able to add a bit more. Visible items (armor): Artic Wyvern armor to start off with. You should be able to get a full...

Sep 20, 2021
  19. Lejaun replied to the thread Best moneymaking class for late Mischief joiner?.

Right now? The best money makers.....probably any class. The money at this stage is probably in the buying and selling of gear if you are...

Sep 20, 2021
  20. Lejaun replied to the thread Luclin coming out soon on Mischief, Beastlord question.

Avatar weapons are tradeable, they just aren't really usable until level 55. For twinking, you'd likely be better with a non-level...

Sep 20, 2021
  21. Lejaun replied to the thread Mage or Paladin on mischief come level 70.

Always go with the class you like the most, and let others do the same. Maybe it sounds a bit cliché to some, but I think its the best...

Sep 17, 2021
  22. Lejaun replied to the thread Luclin coming out soon on Mischief, Beastlord question.

I'd happily be replaced than have to play with someone who wants to micromanage my playing. Someone demanding I keep Fero on them at...

Sep 17, 2021
  23. Lejaun replied to the thread DEVS Epic bottleneck: Lord Begurgle.

Hopefully they take a look at this and fix it. There have been a number of posts in the past that have offered solutions to epic issues,...

Sep 17, 2021
  24. Lejaun replied to the thread Luclin coming out soon on Mischief, Beastlord question.

As mentioned above. An active beastlord is contributing some DPS, MGB Paragoning, dishing out some beast crack, throwing out some spot...

Sep 17, 2021
  25. Lejaun replied to the thread Luclin coming out soon on Mischief, Beastlord question.

Sorry, I consider helping spot heal, Paragon'ing, and adding decent DPS if you know what you are doing as pretty valuable as well....

Sep 17, 2021
  26. Lejaun replied to the thread Cheevin' is Easier with Friends.

All three of them remaining in the game, yes.

Sep 15, 2021
  27. Lejaun liked Clefairy69's post in the thread Cheevin' is Easier with Friends.

Sounds like a fun event but I stopped watching the video about 25 seconds in after the 3rd "OHHH"!

Sep 15, 2021
  28. Lejaun replied to the thread Luclin coming out soon on Mischief, Beastlord question.

Not really true. A beastlord has a lot more to it than being a Savagery bot.

Sep 15, 2021
  29. Lejaun replied to the thread what will you play on the pvp tlp?.

Please make this server. Please. Don't wait. Do it tomorrow. That way we can stop getting the five PVP players begging for a PVP TLP...

Jul 29, 2021
  30. Lejaun replied to the thread He rolled too deep....

Pretty sure he actually promoted it. He didn't try to stealth train and then get accidently caught because he was streaming. That was...

Jul 15, 2021
  31. Lejaun replied to the thread Hey folks, old player first time TLP.

The easiest way to get a FBSS is to just save up the money for one. They can be difficult to get through the old ways of just camping...

Jul 14, 2021
  32. Lejaun replied to the thread We Will Remember You.

I thought rat ears was a good quest. It took millions of platinum out of the system and was a fairly good plat dump early on for servers....

Jul 14, 2021
  33. Lejaun replied to the thread Please do something about Cazel.

I have a suspicion (only a guess, no facts to back it up) that early on in Mischief, giant spawns were toned down in the Ro's. There were...

Jul 14, 2021
  34. Lejaun replied to the thread Enjoying the higher Krono prices?.

Yeah, its fixed. The great plat dupe of 2021 (76% increased rare spawns on servers with already higher rare spawns, putting thousands...

Jul 8, 2021
  35. Lejaun liked Ultrazen's post in the thread Enjoying the higher Krono prices?.

You realize that there are a lot of people who came to this server with 100s of krono banked from being on other TLPs right? Plat, in and...

Jul 8, 2021
  36. Lejaun liked Lineater's post in the thread Enjoying the higher Krono prices?.

Someone nailed it with "EQanon" lol. I'm sure it's just a coincidence that this mysterious plat dupe was discovered during the same week...

Jul 8, 2021
  37. Lejaun replied to the thread Enjoying the higher Krono prices?.

So the mysterious plat dupe that no one knows about except from a friend of a friend is suddenly fixed? Nice. The devs really earned...

Jul 8, 2021
  38. Lejaun replied to the thread Enjoying the higher Krono prices?.

Have you ever noticed how people tend to react? Look at politics, for example. Any time the words gun control is heard, people go...

Jul 7, 2021
  39. Lejaun replied to the thread Enjoying the higher Krono prices?.

You can. Sometimes people like to say they know more than they really do. Here's to Darkpaw reading this thread and banning the...

Jul 7, 2021
  40. Lejaun replied to the thread Enjoying the higher Krono prices?.

Nah. If its happening on Mischief, its probably in full swing on Thornblade and other places it can be replicated. If it is happening...

Jul 7, 2021
  41. Lejaun liked Green_Mage's post in the thread Change VP ground spawns please....

No -- its stupid to defend click competitions on ground spawns. Its not fun, it doesn't add to the game. The fact people can deal with...

Jul 6, 2021
  42. Lejaun replied to the thread Wizzard rebalance required!.

Who says necros are bad?

Jul 3, 2021
  43. Lejaun liked Kahna's post in the thread Druids are worthless?.

This was important enough to resurrect a two year old thread?

Jun 23, 2021
  44. Lejaun liked Mepps's post in the thread Druids are worthless?.

No. Druids get more versatile with every expansion and can eventually do pretty much anything you might need done. This post has me...

Jun 23, 2021
  45. Lejaun liked Wisp's post in the thread Raid scene on Mischief lacking?.

Yea I see alot of anxiety about things that haven't actually happened. That they could happen is a fair point I guess. Lets talk about...

Jun 22, 2021
  46. Lejaun replied to the thread Raid scene on Mischief lacking?.

Also, the whales are on every server. They just buy No Drop loot rights instead of tradeable items.

Jun 22, 2021
  47. Lejaun replied to the thread Raid scene on Mischief lacking?.

Maybe you shouldn't judge yourself so much on what others have. Even on No Drop servers, there will still be players with better gear than...

Jun 22, 2021
  48. Lejaun replied to the thread Raid scene on Mischief lacking?.

Heh heh. I love these kinds of threads, where we all talk about how awesome we are at the game and how much harder it used to be and how...

Jun 22, 2021
  49. Lejaun replied to the thread Loot Pinata vs RMTers.

I think we all have a pretty good, rough idea of what is being talked about here.

Jun 12, 2021
  50. Lejaun replied to the thread Loot Pinata vs RMTers.

You'll notice that some (note some, not all) of the people who throw up the most complaints about the loot on the new servers are the very...

May 31, 2021
  51. Lejaun replied to the thread [Mischief] Kunark Loot Dropping in Plane of Sky.

Super salty ! Thanks for logging on, though.

May 31, 2021
  52. Lejaun liked Raptorjesus5's post in the thread Too fast on suspension on multi pc's - any one else get this.

Because 95% of the time when someone comes on the forums with a woe is me I got banned post they are lying sacks of faerie dust...

May 31, 2021
  53. Lejaun replied to the thread [Mischief] Kunark Loot Dropping in Plane of Sky.

That's too bad. It probably came as a great disappointment to your fan who likes to report / make posts every time something happens...

May 31, 2021
  54. Lejaun liked Bardy McFly's post in the thread Mischief, the land of the Macaroni Quest overlords...

It's never as rampant as people make it out to be. It usually just a few people in a few specific zones. Actual cheating is so far and...

May 31, 2021
  55. Lejaun liked yerm's post in the thread Hate Trash Dropping Dragon Loot (Mischief).

Some of us are mad because a massive subset of tlp communities has become vocal karens who constantly scream bloody murder about things...

May 29, 2021
  56. Lejaun replied to the thread Anybody else still on the fence about what server to play on?.

Just go where your friends are. If that isn't a big factor, go with whatever one has the smaller queue times if that matters to you. If...

May 25, 2021
  57. Lejaun replied to the thread Mischief/Thornblade: Give us Accurate Server Population Count for the First Month.

I could give a *censored*. We all know Mischief will have most of the players, including myself. Even if I convinced someone to go to...

May 25, 2021
  58. Lejaun replied to the thread The state of monks causes a lot of problems for every other melee class in the game..

However, if you look at this chart you'll see that clearly you just hate monks because they took your lunch money. Reference point 8.52bx4...

May 25, 2021
  59. Lejaun replied to the thread Mischief/Thornblade: Give us Accurate Server Population Count for the First Month.

Try to log into Mischief. "Your queue waiting time is approximately 4 hours, 24 minutes." Try to log into Thornblade. "Your queue waiting...

May 25, 2021
  60. Lejaun liked Abrhum's post in the thread Kill Stealing.

All the cocky nerds sitting behind their computer screens and phones are cracking me up with their little tough guy responses. Hahaha....

May 25, 2021
  61. Lejaun liked Dmitry's post in the thread Let's all farm Spiroc Lord in POSky all day long!.

Oh, look! It's the guy that calls the cops on the party cause the music's too loud....

May 25, 2021
  62. Lejaun replied to the thread New Server Starting Dilemma.

Old, unless you plan on using Velious armor graphics in era or buying Heroic Forge ornaments.

May 25, 2021
  63. Lejaun replied to the thread When are Mischief/ Thornblade unlocking?.

11:30 am Greenwich time on Thursday.

May 25, 2021
  64. Lejaun replied to the thread If Server First 50 is on Thornblade Does it even Count?.

I mean....I guess it counts? If its the server first, its the server first. There will be one on Mischief and there will be one on...

May 25, 2021
  65. Lejaun liked wade_watts's post in the thread From p99 enchanter star question.

Maximize your chamina But for real, given your brethren that have been in the forums this past week... you lost me at:

May 25, 2021
  66. Lejaun replied to the thread If Thornblade and Mischief are full....

That joke went right over your head. I wasn't serious.

May 25, 2021
  67. Lejaun replied to the thread If Thornblade and Mischief are full....

*cough* You mean 7pm, right? *cough*

May 24, 2021
  68. Lejaun replied to the thread Are we really going to have a mischief server without gnome hybrids? Really?.

Just make a whatever race with your class, then race change. Not ideal, but its the way for now.

May 24, 2021
  69. Lejaun replied to the thread As per usual, boxers treated like 2nd class citizens.

Cheap computers are available if the server means so much to you to join. Otherwise, go to Rizlona. Its only in PoP as others have...

May 24, 2021
  70. Lejaun replied to the thread If Thornblade and Mischief are full....

Or Rizlona, where even when it is full people still don't speak to each other.

May 24, 2021
  71. Lejaun replied to the thread The state of monks causes a lot of problems for every other melee class in the game..

IKEA, sometimes Ashley's Furniture.

May 24, 2021
  72. Lejaun replied to the thread TLP Protip: Banded = Krono dreams the first month.

Like a cliff.

May 24, 2021
  73. Lejaun replied to the thread The state of monks causes a lot of problems for every other melee class in the game..

OK, monks. It's time to fess up. Which one of you took his lunch money?

May 24, 2021
  74. Lejaun replied to the thread Should we normalize exp further?.

I suspect that the ease in fixing issues in EQ are somewhere between the two extremes of "We can't fix anything because of the spaghetti...

May 24, 2021
  75. Lejaun replied to the thread The state of monks causes a lot of problems for every other melee class in the game..

Proof that "Most of this company's revenue literally comes from TLPs" is where?

May 24, 2021
  76. Lejaun replied to the thread Should we normalize exp further?.

Wait.....leveling in Paludal Caverns was mandatory? Dang, I missed that memo and leveled multiple alts elsewhere. Probably going to get a...

May 24, 2021
  77. Lejaun replied to the thread The state of monks causes a lot of problems for every other melee class in the game..

Because everyone thinks that the next TLP server is where they become the big dog. They'll level up the fastest, make the most krono, be...

May 24, 2021
  78. Lejaun replied to the thread TLP Protip: Banded = Krono dreams the first month.

They rush to the 20's where you can start getting fine steel, or they get friends to funnel them some plat, or they buy some plat...

May 24, 2021
  79. Lejaun replied to the thread Will this server be need before greed?.

If you don't know the people you are with, may as well just go full greed (need on the list). We've all seen that caster that says "That...

May 24, 2021
  80. Lejaun replied to the thread The state of monks causes a lot of problems for every other melee class in the game..

Note, I said AFK for half the raid, not half the boss battle. IE they go all out on the boss and look good because of the parse.

May 24, 2021
  81. Lejaun replied to the thread Kill Stealing.

Pretty much what ends up happening with the top 1-3 guilds, isn't it? They have a massive force, zerg the keys until they have all they...

May 24, 2021
  82. Lejaun replied to the thread If Thornblade and Mischief are full....

They won't, and its not really needed. With two identical servers at startup, it will be very hectic and busy for the first few days but...

May 24, 2021
  83. Lejaun replied to the thread The state of monks causes a lot of problems for every other melee class in the game..

Man, I hate parsers. Such a useful tool, but too often just used to wave your flag around. Some who parse very well aren't even good...

May 24, 2021
  84. Lejaun replied to the thread The stigma Wizards have.

I have a feeling there are going to be a TON of wizards on Mischief and Thornblade.

May 24, 2021
  85. Lejaun replied to the thread TLP Protip: Banded = Krono dreams the first month.

Read a few more of the threads around here. It gets worse.

May 22, 2021
  86. Lejaun replied to the thread Brand new eq1 player questions.

I would suggest joining Thornblade or Mischief. They will open up on Wednesday afternoon. You will have other players starting off at the...

May 22, 2021
  87. Lejaun replied to the thread Kill Stealing.

I think it was more of people had a greater amount of courtesy. Camps were more recognized and kill stealing was frowned upon. People...

May 22, 2021
  88. Lejaun replied to the thread TLP Protip: Banded = Krono dreams the first month.

Variety of things. People buying some gear, as everyone is mostly naked, all the way to people working on tradeskills. Platinum isn't as...

May 22, 2021
  89. Lejaun replied to the thread Kill Stealing.

Dude, good one ! Only thing better would have been the "I know you are, but what am I?" classic.

May 22, 2021
  90. Lejaun replied to the thread LoN Cards.

They were trying to make it like MtG standard, where you had to buy the newest sets to compete. The problem was the player base for LoN...

May 22, 2021
  91. Lejaun replied to the thread Kill Stealing.

Does anyone actually ever quit Everquest? Drug dealers have a higher percentage of clients who quit and never come back than EQ does.

May 22, 2021
  92. Lejaun replied to the thread LoN Cards.

I actually enjoyed the LoN game, not just the loot cards. I wish it would have lasted.

May 22, 2021
  93. Lejaun replied to the thread Which class will be your main on the new progression and why?.

I'll be playing a Morabaclenwizogueior.

May 22, 2021
  94. Lejaun replied to the thread Kill Stealing.

We can argue forever about what ruleset is best and how to best address these situations. Ultimately, its a social interaction engagement,...

May 22, 2021
  95. Lejaun replied to the thread Kill Stealing.

I have no idea why people think our community isn't very nice.

May 22, 2021
  96. Lejaun replied to the thread Kill Stealing.

Welcome to Everquest 2021, where reputation means nothing and selfishness rules supreme. Sorry, but you aren't going to get any sympathy...

May 21, 2021
  97. Lejaun replied to the thread The One Thing That Should Be No-trade on Mischief.

TLP = big surge in Darkpaw cash to buy potions, krono sales, bag sales, and subscriptions. After the rush to max level and the randoms who...

May 21, 2021
  98. Lejaun liked coltongrundy's post in the thread The One Thing That Should Be No-trade on Mischief.

That defeats the whole purpose of this server: to sell krono.

May 21, 2021
  99. Lejaun replied to the thread Kill Stealing.

Was this particular character a necro?

May 21, 2021
  100. Lejaun replied to the thread Mischief/Thornblade Shared Character Name List.

Yeup. Me when someone took the name I was planning on: "Oh no! What will I do?" Types in new name (or names) until one works....

May 21, 2021
  101. Lejaun posted a new thread.

Disconnecting every time I look at an item

Whenever I look at an item, whether it is in my inventory or in the advanced loot window or a tell or anywhere else, I instantly disconnect.

Forum: Bug Reports

May 20, 2021
  102. Lejaun replied to the thread Top 3 Classes for TLPs.

Need to just give these peeps a forum vacation. It's not even funny how hard people are trying.

May 20, 2021
  103. Lejaun replied to the thread TLP Protip: Banded = Krono dreams the first month.

Even if random and free trade loot doesn't flood the market, there is only a small window for things like banded. The first few people...

May 20, 2021
  104. Lejaun replied to the thread The stigma Wizards have.

But that was long ago.

May 20, 2021
  105. Lejaun liked Mepps's post in the thread Petition: Add classic "illusions" to the Marketplace finally.

Please yes. Edit: Oops, wrong account.

May 20, 2021
  106. Lejaun replied to the thread Will this server be need before greed?.

I just put need on everything, and tell the group that if I win something that is an actual upgrade for them, let me know.

May 20, 2021
  107. Lejaun replied to the thread PSA: Mischief loot.

With how much we attack them on this forum, they are smart to leave things vague.

May 19, 2021
  108. Lejaun replied to the thread Top 3 Classes for TLPs.

No patch notes indicating anything of the sort. Posted not that long after troll thread about OP rogues with stun whips. Smells...

May 19, 2021
  109. Lejaun replied to the thread PSA: Mischief loot.

I think I have one from an anniversary that summons a dragon or something.

May 19, 2021
  110. Lejaun replied to the thread Defiant gear mischief/thornblade.

And then we get "I can't log in", "Go join Thornblade and quit clogging up Mischief", and "Xxx stole my rare mob" threads.

May 19, 2021
  111. Lejaun liked FrodeEQ's post in the thread Mischief/Thornblade Shared Character Name List.

As if the potential play time difference during launch due to queue is going to matter a year later. That would only be in theory an...

May 19, 2021
  112. Lejaun replied to the thread Defiant gear mischief/thornblade.

Its still pretty good at level 10 compared to other gear.

May 19, 2021
  113. Lejaun replied to the thread Mischief/Thornblade Shared Character Name List.

Don't worry too much, folks. Drizzt can be spelled as Drizzitt instead if you lose your name.

May 19, 2021
  114. Lejaun replied to the thread Mischief/Thornblade Shared Character Name List.

Yeah, sucks for 100 day Womper, but that's the price you pay for using a name others might use.

May 19, 2021
  115. Lejaun replied to the thread Mischief/Thornblade Shared Character Name List.

No it doesn't. First check: Has each player logged in within 60 day so of the merge. If no for one of them, then the other gets the...

May 19, 2021
  116. Lejaun replied to the thread Mischief/Thornblade Shared Character Name List.

Server merge won't matter. See the above posted info by Vindaven. Highest play time ultimately counts.

May 19, 2021
  117. Lejaun replied to the thread Petition: Add classic "illusions" to the Marketplace finally.

I've gotten used to the new Freeport, but I'd take the old one back instantly if it were ever an option. Nek Forest and the Commonlands...

May 19, 2021
  118. Lejaun replied to the thread Petition: Add classic "illusions" to the Marketplace finally.

I'd be interested in just having at a handful of more options. Aradune and Rizlona felt like every female chraacter had the siren illusion...

May 19, 2021
  119. Lejaun liked jiri_'s post in the thread The stigma Wizards have.

The class is more subtle than people think, requires more skill than people think and is one resist away from being useless. It's a high...

May 19, 2021
  120. Lejaun replied to the thread Defiant gear mischief/thornblade.

Never going to happen, but shame that a more toned down version of the newby gear quests was never available from the start. Always...

May 19, 2021
  121. Lejaun replied to the thread Defiant gear mischief/thornblade.

Plenty of people still love it, even if its only for the brief moment of glory of having one of the few CoF or sky quest item or...

May 19, 2021
  122. Lejaun replied to the thread The stigma Wizards have.

I've seen that as well. They toe the line between doing very nice DPS, or getting smashed into oblivion (or at minimum causing aggro...

May 19, 2021
  123. Lejaun replied to the thread The stigma Wizards have.

Lots of valuable wizards out there. The problem is that a fair percentage of the others either go AFK a lot, or they are paying too much...

May 19, 2021
  124. Lejaun replied to the thread Defiant gear mischief/thornblade.

Defiant at server launch would likely cause too many "There's no point to raiding, I'm already max level and in full defiant. I'm bored."...

May 19, 2021
  125. Lejaun replied to the thread PSA: Mischief loot.

I've always thought it would be more of eyerolling than laughing.

May 19, 2021
  126. Lejaun replied to the thread Defiant gear mischief/thornblade.

Even the newby gear is better than planar armor in many cases. Defiant is great gear for the effort that it takes to get. It would mostly...

May 19, 2021
  127. Lejaun replied to the thread Rare NPCs versus Named NPCS.

Well, I mean in some ways it will be, as you have hundreds of people spam the log in server but only some get it.

May 19, 2021
  128. Lejaun replied to the thread BAGS! BAGS! BAGS!.

You may not have, could be bugged, but just saying that your account for whatever reason likely reads / is flagged as having purchased...

May 19, 2021
  129. Lejaun replied to the thread If they really wanted to be mischievous ....

Pretty much what they already do when the servers go down in the login chat. Usually just garners an eyeroll at best from me....

May 18, 2021
  130. Lejaun replied to the thread Mischief/Thornblade Merger..

The scenario I imagine is both are open for at least one year. If they are still busy, both stay open longer. If the populations decline...

May 18, 2021
  131. Lejaun replied to the thread Double xp Memorial Day weekend or not happening this year?.

Back when original EQ was released, the local Arby's used to do the $1 for a regular-sized sandwich. One quick stop there was food for...

May 18, 2021
  132. Lejaun liked Tweakfour17's post in the thread isoboxer mischief ?.

oh god not this argument again :D

May 18, 2021
  133. Lejaun replied to the thread A server where you level for free..

They would have been anon and taken measures to stop people from seeing it anyways, such as not being around people who would see the...

May 18, 2021
  134. Lejaun replied to the thread Double xp Memorial Day weekend or not happening this year?.

About tree-fiddy and a handful of Arby's coupons a week.

May 18, 2021
  135. Lejaun replied to the thread Rare NPCs versus Named NPCS.

Here's to celebrating people getting heated over something that we'll know in a week.

May 18, 2021
  136. Lejaun replied to the thread Should we be able to hide our mana bars from others?.

I've always looks at caster mana as the groups "Get out of jail card" when you have too many creatures or need to burn one specific one...

May 18, 2021
  137. Lejaun liked Karreck's post in the thread Should we be able to hide our mana bars from others?.

Fixed it for ya

May 18, 2021
  138. Lejaun replied to the thread "Competitive guilds" should want to be on the same server, together.

I remember the one night where I rolled back over and went back to sleep in a batphone guild instead of logging on. I woke up the next...

May 18, 2021
  139. Lejaun liked ClayPigeon's post in the thread "Competitive guilds" should want to be on the same server, together.

No, but it's pretty odd you have.

May 18, 2021
  140. Lejaun replied to the thread Should we be able to hide our mana bars from others?.

People think it makes them "cool" and they love attention.

May 18, 2021
  141. Lejaun replied to the thread BAGS! BAGS! BAGS!.

Correct on the correction, and I agree on the weird restriction. Get your money, Darkpaw. Its there without that restriction in place.

May 18, 2021
  142. Lejaun replied to the thread BAGS! BAGS! BAGS!.

Likely means you already purchased or you are at least flagged for having bought one. For some reason, we can't buy more than one....

May 18, 2021
  143. Lejaun replied to the thread Guildes are going to be the worst in this TLP and here is why..

Been there, done that. "Friendly" guild members who send harassing tells because you won an item with your DKP and they or their...

May 17, 2021
  144. Lejaun liked Lateryn's post in the thread "Competitive guilds" should want to be on the same server, together.

Outside of maybe 10 people, no one cares about speed times. Servers and game changes are way too different between most of the TLPs to even...

May 17, 2021
  145. Lejaun replied to the thread Should we be able to hide our mana bars from others?.

If people are bugging you about having too much or too little mana, there are two possibilities. You could be slacking and need to step it...

May 17, 2021
  146. Lejaun liked Bobbybick's post in the thread What are the truebox rules.

I think there's a big difference between asking a question and starting a witch-hunt without having all the details. Had they left out...

May 17, 2021
  147. Lejaun replied to the thread Monks will be pushed out by Rogues and Rangers.

The problem is that there are actually some who aren't trolling. They actually believe whatever crazy thing they are off spouting...

May 16, 2021
  148. Lejaun replied to the thread Class? + Druid box.

Early on, a melee + druid is a great combo. The druid buffs/heals/transportation makes melee life much more pleasant. Druids are also...

May 16, 2021
  149. Lejaun replied to the thread Guildes are going to be the worst in this TLP and here is why..

I'm not even sure why this is a debate, still. Well, other than the "we have to argue on the net with anything we disagree with and must...

May 16, 2021
  150. Lejaun replied to the thread Mischief Market.

Nice innovation. I can't say I'm a fan of the font, though. Seems a bit too thin and wispy.

May 14, 2021
  151. Lejaun replied to the thread Guildes are going to be the worst in this TLP and here is why..

Just means I'm making thousands and thousands of platinum. I can live without the best gear right away and just buy the later drops...

May 14, 2021
  152. Lejaun replied to the thread Guildes are going to be the worst in this TLP and here is why..

Your choice. Leading a guild and having all the whining come to you from within the guild (and from outside when one of your members...

May 14, 2021
  153. Lejaun replied to the thread "Competitive guilds" should want to be on the same server, together.

Not really. More like plenty of us have experienced enough at this game that socking some target is a waste of time, when we can do the...

May 14, 2021
  154. Lejaun replied to the thread If you want to make a true Mischief server then make mobs randomly anti-charm..

Gawds no. Its bad enough when you get charmed over and over again by something and you try to run away a few steps at a time, as each...

May 14, 2021
  155. Lejaun replied to the thread Boosts to 50.

That was my decaying skeleton, KSer. Do it again and I'll report you.

May 14, 2021
  156. Lejaun replied to the thread Classic DPS - Monk & Mage.

Monks are stupid DPS and easy to gear up in classic. They embarrass a lot of other people just by hitting autoattack. If they pay...

May 14, 2021
  157. Lejaun replied to the thread "Competitive guilds" should want to be on the same server, together.

I did on Aradune !

May 14, 2021
  158. Lejaun replied to the thread "Competitive guilds" should want to be on the same server, together.

It's a weird thing to me. When someone first warns me, I'm like "OK, better watch out for party B." The second time, I'm "OK, they are...

May 14, 2021
  159. Lejaun replied to the thread "Competitive guilds" should want to be on the same server, together.

Why the harassment of them? Whatever beef you had with them, let it be. Geez. The server isn't even up yet and you are trying to stir...

May 14, 2021
  160. Lejaun replied to the thread Dreamweaver Appreciation Thread.

GD it. Just like all threads. Starts off great, ends terribly. /rewind resignation

May 14, 2021
  161. Lejaun replied to the thread please devs make a boxing server as a 3rd tlp option..

It's the internet. People can't stand to let someone else be right and/or have to try to pick an argument.

May 13, 2021
  162. Lejaun liked Elabone's post in the thread Free Trade for all!.

So basically you wanna try and sell your old characters no drop gear to get Kronos for mischief. I like it!. +1

May 13, 2021