Lejaun's Recent Activity

1. Lejaun replied to the thread Anyone notice people really want tormax to fail?.

And who makes up the bulk of the TLPs? It would be nice if it were new players, but that isn't true. Very few people who play EQ and...

Apr 26, 2024 at 1:30 AM
  2. Lejaun replied to the thread [Oakwynd] <Nightfalls Guard> - Late Night - Semi-hardcore Raiding.

Still going strong, with a strong core sticking around on Oakwynd even after 25th launches. We clear everything and are getting ready to...

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:10 PM
  3. Lejaun replied to the thread Teek and Tormax guild listing as of 4/11/24.

Updated

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:33 PM
  4. Lejaun replied to the thread Teek and Tormax guild listing as of 4/11/24.

Added on Chill Mode and MIM. As always, if I mess something up, please let me know. I'm trying to keep this as accurate as possible so...

Apr 22, 2024 at 5:28 PM
  5. Lejaun replied to the thread Anyone notice people really want tormax to fail?.

The comments against Tormax are nothing compared to what was and is hurled at Oakwynd. For you, it’s time to look at the facts: 1)....

Apr 19, 2024
  6. Lejaun replied to the thread favorite race.

Depends on graphics. For both classic and Luclin graphics, I choose barbarian. I just like 'em. For classic, ogres are awesome. Just...

Apr 18, 2024
  7. Lejaun replied to the thread Hello everyone. I'm new to Everquest.

Welcome to the game! After 25 years, still my favorite. Of those class options, I would probably go druid and here is why. Keep in mind...

Apr 18, 2024
  8. Lejaun replied to the thread Teek and Tormax guild listing as of 4/11/24.

Updated. 100% likely to have bad information or expired links. Good luck those hunting for guilds !!!

Apr 18, 2024
  9. Lejaun replied to the thread Teek and Tormax guild listing as of 4/11/24.

Updated again with two more guilds, and hopefully I have the correct times down now, sorry Jure.

Apr 15, 2024
  10. Lejaun replied to the thread Teek and Tormax guild listing as of 4/11/24.

Gotcha corrected

Apr 13, 2024
  11. Lejaun replied to the thread 3 Box Ideas for Teek.

If you don’t have a favorite class that HAS to be played, I would look at the key parts of a group - A tank, a healer, and DPS. For tank,...

Apr 12, 2024
  12. Lejaun replied to the thread Teek and Tormax guild listing as of 4/11/24.

No problem. Keep in mind this was just a preliminary one. I’ll update it soon to make it more accessible, informative, and easier to...

Apr 12, 2024
  13. Lejaun posted a new thread.

Teek and Tormax guild listing as of 4/11/24

Did a quick list of guilds. My apologies if I left out information on your guild or have other errors. Just a base guide. Teek...

Forum: TLP Guild Recruitment

Apr 11, 2024
  14. Lejaun replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

On a different note from FTE, long term I’m worried we have too many options. TLPs only bring in a certain amount of people. Most people...

Apr 11, 2024
  15. Lejaun replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Sure. It’s much easier to copy/paste the servers from the originals than to add in something new. Also, random loot really messes with...

Apr 11, 2024
  16. Lejaun replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

For more unpopular servers / rule sets, they just need to launch one server. For a popular one like Mischief 2.0 they should launch 2 and...

Apr 11, 2024
  17. Lejaun replied to the thread Bag bundle 4 TLP.

I wonder what the reasoning is for limiting bag purchases. It feels like they are leaving a lot of money on the table. All I can think...

Apr 11, 2024
  18. Lejaun liked Soriano's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

KS means taking a mob already engaged....no one can Kill Steal on FTE... They may take a mob you feel you just deserve, but if you...

Apr 11, 2024
  19. Lejaun liked SnapVine's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Its not "KS'ing" if you haven't engaged the mobs, you're just slow and leaving desirable mobs up. if you can't keep your camp clear,...

Apr 11, 2024
  20. Lejaun replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Except it wasn't and currently isn't dead. Will it lose a lot to Teek? For sure. Free trade / random loot is ultra popular....

Apr 10, 2024
  21. Lejaun replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

It would not have put the argument to rest. There are too many variables and certain reasons why people choose a TLP. I guess...

Apr 10, 2024
  22. Lejaun liked Soriano's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

He clearly hates FTE...and his post talking about the players had a solution, and you could just pull a bunch of mobs and train them...

Apr 10, 2024
  23. Lejaun replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

So clearly you don’t have much experience at all with FTE, and what little you do was when they were putting on the finishing touches and...

Apr 10, 2024
  24. Lejaun replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

You are right, it doesn’t fit my narrative because it has done the exact opposite of what you just said. FTE made griefing more...

Apr 10, 2024
  25. Lejaun replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

The dupe was a completely different issue than FTE.

Apr 10, 2024
  26. Lejaun replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Exactly. You don’t have one. You are just making things up that fit your narrative. We got it. You hate FTE. That brings us back...

Apr 10, 2024
  27. Lejaun replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Cool story. What’s your official source on this?

Apr 10, 2024
  28. Lejaun replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

So what is your official source of why FTE isn’t on the new 25th servers? I didn’t know you worked for Daybreak / Darkpaw. Or maybe,...

Apr 10, 2024
  29. Lejaun replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Are you sure? OldtimeEQ says it’s a ghost town, so it must be so, right?

Apr 10, 2024
  30. Lejaun replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

It’s weird how Oakwynd became a ghost town but still somehow managed to maintain a medium server population during the day……

Apr 10, 2024
  31. Lejaun replied to the thread Changes I would have made to the TWO rulesets to better serve the population split.

I think Teek will be the more popular server even if both were Mischief rules, no matter whether it did or did not have FTE and whether or...

Apr 10, 2024
  32. Lejaun replied to the thread TLP (s) need more..

Why? It still won’t be as popular. Thornblade population paled vs Mischief. That ruleset is a juggernaut but as popular as it is, there...

Apr 10, 2024
  33. Lejaun replied to the thread Tormax - Let the players decide.

I can’t imagine Tormax having even close to the population Teek will likely have, no matter what the rules set is. That Mischief ruleset...

Apr 10, 2024
  34. Lejaun replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Just like the server is dead before launch, dead within a day, dead within a few days, dead within a week, dead within 2 weeks, dead in a...

Apr 10, 2024
  35. Lejaun replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Absolutely, but there is always that tiny chance. It would be stupid to bet against it not being popular, but there is always a tiny...

Apr 10, 2024
  36. Lejaun replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

More likely it was just easiest to copy the ruleset of Mischief and generic TLP then add on FTE . Mischief rules already create a barrier...

Apr 9, 2024
  37. Lejaun replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

There is almost always an if. Very few things are guaranteed 100%. Darkpaw could do a 180 on the Tormax ruleset and give it Mischief...

Apr 9, 2024
  38. Lejaun replied to the thread How to use persona to get iksar to FP?.

Actually, it can be that easy. I will warn you, however, to switch personas in a safe place. You don't want to be in the middle of...

Apr 9, 2024
  39. Lejaun replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Huh? It's a completely different ruleset. That is a terrible comparison. You could have FTE on Teek and it would be more popular...

Apr 9, 2024
  40. Lejaun liked NuffanTuit's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

That is a lie...I play on Oakwynd there was no noticeable exodus until Luclin launched and Legacy AAXP was not working. lost a few more...

Apr 9, 2024
  41. Lejaun replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

For all the conflict Oakwynd has gone through, it’s still a solid server. It’s been called dead a dozen times over but still keeps going...

Apr 9, 2024
  42. Lejaun replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

It would not have been accepted. People were screaming bloody murder about FTE the second it was talked about. People are still...

Apr 9, 2024
  43. Lejaun replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

You have to remember two big things : 1) Compared to the monster that Mischief was, the population is low, so people think that it has...

Apr 7, 2024
  44. Lejaun replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Played Mischief until PoP. Got tired of it.

Apr 7, 2024
  45. Lejaun replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

I'd rather have a Kunark start over a classic start. I'd rather have a Luclin start over a classic start. I ultimately would prefer a TSS...

Apr 7, 2024
  46. Lejaun replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

It's certainly not a loss. I know I've lost a couple CoS from being out DPS'd, so at least for me it's a win.

Apr 7, 2024
  47. Lejaun replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Do you really need them itemized? The only one choosing ignorance is you. I'll indulge you, though. 1- Sitting AFK while a group pulls...

Apr 6, 2024
  48. Lejaun replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

An Oakwynd clone this soon would likely not be very successful. The people who like the ruleset are unlikely to want to start over for the...

Apr 6, 2024
  49. Lejaun replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Great example. Bergurgle was monopolized bigtime on Aradune, far more than it was on Oakwynd. Why? Because wizards could nuke it down...

Apr 6, 2024
  50. Lejaun liked Kahna's post in the thread I Am Excited For Tormax.

I am going to need you to stop being reasonable. This sort of behavior is not allowed on these forums. The other side is the enemy...

Apr 5, 2024
  51. Lejaun replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Locked down a zone how? All anyone had to do was aggro a creature before you and your monopoly was over. The whole “locking down a...

Apr 5, 2024
  52. Lejaun replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

So a group of people start a massive train in themselves and then go AFK and you happen to not be able to help. Yeah, not a common...

Apr 5, 2024
  53. Lejaun replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Incorrect. They type /yell and you can help them. That easy. Nothing was taken away from you.

Apr 5, 2024
  54. Lejaun replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

OK, let’s put it a different way. As someone who has played on multiple servers: Oakwynd per capita has had the least amount of toxic...

Apr 5, 2024
  55. Lejaun replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

For me, FTE was a massive success. The toxicity went way down, people trying to steal kills became almost zero, and trains were almost...

Apr 5, 2024
  56. Lejaun replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I don’t believe that the majority think FTE is so terrible. Seems a bit of hyperbole there.

Apr 5, 2024
  57. Lejaun replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I can’t speak for my guild, but for me it reinforced my decision to not do yet another TLP. Better or worse, Oak is home for at least...

Apr 5, 2024
  58. Lejaun replied to the thread Changes I would have made to the TWO rulesets to better serve the population split.

Doesn’t that already happen on every server? Items drop all the time that can’t be used by a group member.

Apr 5, 2024
  59. Lejaun replied to the thread Changes I would have made to the TWO rulesets to better serve the population split.

There are too many TLPs to split them up. The population is getting stretched. Should have done Teek and Teek.0 with a planned merge in...

Apr 5, 2024
  60. Lejaun replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

That’s a pretty good point. Mischief (brand new, unique ruleset) had a massive population, as did Aradune (because of COVID). So when...

Apr 5, 2024
  61. Lejaun replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

The best part of Oakwynd is about to start: the mass exodus of most of the bot armies and the few toxic players left. I’m excited to see...

Apr 5, 2024
  62. Lejaun replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Low population, yes, compared to what it could have been, but it’s still been a healthy one despite all the hate it’s gone through. It’s...

Apr 5, 2024
  63. Lejaun replied to the thread [Oakwynd] <Nightfalls Guard> - Late Night - Semi-hardcore Raiding.

Raid spots still pretty full, but it’s still a great time to get to know us. We have a strong core that is staying on Oakwynd, and we’ll...

Apr 5, 2024
  64. Lejaun replied to the thread What after Plane of Power?.

They keep going. Oakwynd is in LDoN now, and soon Gates (with zerkers!)! Some people like rerolliing every TLP. Some are getting tired...

Apr 5, 2024
  65. Lejaun replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

FTE worked extremely well. The server had a low population from the start because of people whining about it before ever trying it....

Apr 5, 2024
  66. Lejaun replied to the thread [Oakwynd] <Nightfalls Guard> - Late Night - Semi-hardcore Raiding.

I will add that while we don't have raiding spots available for now, spots will eventually open. Come out and get to know us. For those...

Mar 25, 2024
  67. Lejaun replied to the thread Oakwynd Peeps! Gotta question.

Also, one more advantage that Oakwynd has is that beastlords are out and zerkers come out in a month. Iksar are out, Vah Shir are out,...

Mar 25, 2024
  68. Lejaun replied to the thread Oakwynd Peeps! Gotta question.

It's completely up to you. Oakwynd does have some lower level groups, but they are getting much more rare and PLing is becoming the more...

Mar 25, 2024
  69. Lejaun replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Nah, skip the whole they can only have this or that spell. Make it simple. Put the beast class spell vendors that are already in game in...

Mar 15, 2024
  70. Lejaun liked IheartEQ's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

I cannot think of a good reason to deny this request. If Daybreak adds in Beastlords and Zerkers with minimal changes, then what can a...

Mar 15, 2024
  71. Lejaun liked Ddezul's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

I don't lose sir. Nothing 'fixes' toxicity and to pretend anything will 100% is wrong.

Mar 15, 2024
  72. Lejaun liked SnapVine's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

I encountered zero instances of mobs I wanted being indefinitely kited around. I heard about it a few times on lodi, who spawns multiple...

Mar 15, 2024
  73. Lejaun replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Should have photoshopped JChan and a couple dev faces over them.

Mar 15, 2024
  74. Lejaun replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

LMAO. You have no idea then of how much worse it used to be before Truebox, and that was years ago. It’s far easier for people to use...

Mar 15, 2024
  75. Lejaun replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Going further into it: Classic: turn on planar armor. Beasts can wield Serpent’s Tooth and Smoldering Brand. Zerkers get Mith 2-hander...

Mar 15, 2024
  76. Lejaun replied to the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

No box only works if enforced. Unless things changed, it’s been shown that enforcement is light.

Mar 15, 2024
  77. Lejaun replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

One of the few things that I want : beast and zerkers from the start. I’m fully OK being stuck with a mith-2hander or whatever as a...

Mar 15, 2024
  78. Lejaun replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

This whole thing kind of flew over your head, See above for a broken down explanation that might be easier for you. And yes, it does...

Mar 15, 2024
  79. Lejaun replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

I’m not sure you are understanding. You appear to just be posting why you disagree with Truebox, not why it is there. I’ll break it...

Mar 15, 2024
  80. Lejaun replied to the thread Fippy barked up the info tree!.

Great information to have, but it probably should have been released when the tickets went on sale or before. Seems like an awesome...

Mar 14, 2024
  81. Lejaun replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

It’s pretty sad mole. The easier it is to box on one computer, the easier it is to box 71 other characters on the server. True box...

Mar 14, 2024
  82. Lejaun replied to the thread Teek/Tormax Kunark Unlock Speculation Premature?.

Kunark start makes some sense, actually. It lets Iksar players start as their preferred race. It gives a lot more zones to level up...

Mar 13, 2024
  83. Lejaun replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

It's like the old saying, "It helps keep honest people honest." Can you get around it? Yeah, people do all the time. But quite a few...

Mar 13, 2024
  84. Lejaun replied to the thread Tank LF guild on oakwynd.

If you are still looking, check out https://discord.gg/7Q2K8cVW . All current content mastered, and occasional off night raids or P1 Time...

Mar 8, 2024
  85. Lejaun replied to the thread Mischief, okay go for it, but for me.

Classic is by far my favorite era, but there is only so much I can do of it. It just gets boring after awhile to me. You can only kill...

Mar 7, 2024
  86. Lejaun replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

I don't know. I actually kind of like the giant plat drops even though I don't go farm them. It's kind of fun to be flat broke, or 40...

Mar 7, 2024
  87. Lejaun replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

[quote="Mashef, post: 4291136, member: 6338" Oakwynd/Yeli/Vaniki never broke that threshold outside of a launch day. They weren't popular....

Mar 7, 2024
  88. Lejaun replied to the thread Mischief, okay go for it, but for me.

Popular theory, with some evidence from comments and leaks, is that Mischief rules will be back and with a Kunark start. I'd rather have a...

Mar 7, 2024
  89. Lejaun replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

More likely they left because it is far easier for them to make the same amount of Krono on whatever the newest TLP is. It's one of the...

Mar 7, 2024
  90. Lejaun liked Arclyte's post in the thread The FTE conundrum.

there's no "conundrum", FTE is good and here to stay :)

Mar 7, 2024
  91. Lejaun replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

Exactly this. Oakwynd and interacting with other groups was almost........pleasant. At least compared to previous servers.

Mar 7, 2024
  92. Lejaun liked MaestroM's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

I addressed this argument in several other posts. The fact that it can happen isn't relevant. It didn't happen on Oakwynd, which...

Mar 7, 2024
  93. Lejaun replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

You do have a chance. You tag it first. Not that complicated. Oakwynd has had the least drama from players vs players than any...

Mar 7, 2024
  94. Lejaun liked SnapVine's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

somehow eliciting an unironic "i've never even heard of you" response feels like a win i'm confident there's a lot of overlap of people...

Mar 7, 2024
  95. Lejaun replied to the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

And once FTE was mostly worked out, people realized it wasn’t so bad and was actually good in many ways. Even with people actively trying...

Mar 7, 2024
  96. Lejaun liked fransisco's post in the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

Do a tss server. Totally new level up path. Something no one has memorized and has done 10 times.

Mar 7, 2024
  97. Lejaun replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

Not really true. The population was low from the beginning, before any dupe, because of all of the crying about FTE. People actively...

Mar 5, 2024
  98. Lejaun replied to the thread My humble Oakwynd prediction for LDoN..

I meant the number of points needed to max the stone. To be specific, the number of completed runs needed. It's been awhile, but my...

Mar 5, 2024
  99. Lejaun replied to the thread My humble Oakwynd prediction for LDoN..

At the average guild's pace. And I'm not just including raids, but things like LDoN accomplishments.

Mar 5, 2024
  100. Lejaun replied to the thread My humble Oakwynd prediction for LDoN..

Is it really changing the whole expansion, or is it simply modifying one number?

Mar 2, 2024
  101. Lejaun replied to the thread LoN Prize Packs.

I miss that game. It was better than it got credit for.

Mar 2, 2024
  102. Lejaun replied to the thread My humble Oakwynd prediction for LDoN..

I'm of the mindset that Oakwynd, and every other TLP, should be able to accomplish a complete expansion activities by the time the next...

Mar 2, 2024
  103. Lejaun replied to the thread Today is the day!.

A Fippy head ornament. When do we get our ogre-skull helmets and Vah-Shir caps?

Mar 2, 2024
  104. Lejaun replied to the thread Today is the day!.

Pretty sure they mean the digital only bundles, not live.

Mar 1, 2024
  105. Lejaun replied to the thread The TLP Question? New character vs New Economy?.

There are a thousand different types of players and each has their reason. Here are what I think are the most common reasons: 1) They...

Mar 1, 2024
  106. Lejaun replied to the thread Best box to pair with Necromancer on the new TLP.

Why you rezzing a thread 2 years old? They have probably already decided what they are going to do on Yelinak launch.

Feb 29, 2024
  107. Lejaun replied to the thread Today is the day!.

Is it really the lowest you could go? Unless something is missing that we don't know about, I don't see that as being true. First,...

Feb 29, 2024
  108. Lejaun replied to the thread Today is the day!.

I 100% was going to go. I had Expedia pulled up on one browser while I waited for FippyFest to open on another. I know several others...

Feb 29, 2024
  109. Lejaun replied to the thread Today is the day!.

Limited availability is fine. No one is complaining about that. The issue is how much it is for what you get. A lottery or first come...

Feb 29, 2024
  110. Lejaun replied to the thread Today is the day!.

Yeah. I was planning on going, but that priced me out. I have the money, but explaining to my wife what I'm paying $1500 for, before...

Feb 28, 2024
  111. Lejaun liked Hammaclar's post in the thread Today is the day!.

So much for being excited about attending...$1499 is crazy!

Feb 28, 2024
  112. Lejaun replied to the thread Fixed Unable to swap persona's / create new persona's.

Any fixes yet for this? I'm not sure my level 11 paladin will be a good addition to my raids tonight.

Feb 21, 2024
  113. Lejaun replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

A big part is PoP:LDoN is so long for many, and a new TLP server opens up around the same time. Many flood the new server, determined that...

Dec 13, 2023
  114. Lejaun replied to the thread Personas are detrimental on Oakwynd.

It's not detrimental to use them. For many people, it may not give them the optimum experience bonuses, but it isn't detrimental. The...

Dec 12, 2023
  115. Lejaun replied to the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

100% correct, only because you have no idea how many there are or are not. So it being countless is quite correct. Anyone playing...

Nov 30, 2023
  116. Lejaun replied to the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

The slower pace unlocks have not done well. The population that wants them the most tend to flock to the certain emulated servers and have...

Nov 30, 2023
  117. Lejaun replied to the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

More popular server at the time, and server where it made the most impact due to being the newest server. If the dupe happened next...

Nov 30, 2023
  118. Lejaun replied to the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

I don’t need to pretend it’s trivial. It’s a non-issue at this stage of the game. Luclin launched with what, 200% bonus xp for a week?...

Nov 30, 2023
  119. Lejaun replied to the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

I’m your buttercup? That’s sweet and I appreciate the affection, but I’m already taken. You’ll have to look elsewhere. People got...

Nov 30, 2023
  120. Lejaun replied to the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

Server is still here, and doing well. Sky held up after all.

Nov 29, 2023
  121. Lejaun replied to the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

You mean like the entire history of the server? Where no one would ever play on it? Where FTE would be the end of EQ and destroy...

Nov 29, 2023
  122. Lejaun replied to the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

I do, but thanks for suggesting otherwise. This is the usual "sky is falling" panic threads that are oh so common.

Nov 22, 2023
  123. Lejaun replied to the thread On TLPs, duping is not a problem at all.

They (regardless of owner) have always kept this type of info in-house. I doubt it has anything to do with a "they'll just forget it"...

Nov 22, 2023
  124. Lejaun liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Human Innoruuk Cleric.

It was actually good game design, back when things like races and factions and religions mattered in EQ. There were consequences to...

Nov 22, 2023
  125. Lejaun replied to the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

This server has been done from before it was even announced. Or at least that is what people keep saying. Each year the vocal "server is...

Nov 22, 2023
  126. Lejaun liked Meraileus's post in the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

You guys talk like this is a life or death situation, it happens on like every TLP. if you have krono, they are now worth a whole lot more...

Nov 22, 2023
  127. Lejaun replied to the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

Join a guild that raids. Better gear there anyways and there are Euro, Eastern, and Pacific time zone guilds very available for...

Nov 22, 2023
  128. Lejaun liked coltongrundy's post in the thread Will TLPs be getting alternate personas before they reach the Laurion's Song expansion?.

THEY DON'T HAVE TO. Why does everyone keep repeating this tired line? Every single current race/class combo in the game already has...

Nov 2, 2023