Teek and Tormax guild listing as of 4/11/24

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by Lejaun, Apr 11, 2024.

1. lob2014 New Member

What is your personality?
  2. Woozy New Member

Pretty easy going - prefer to stay out of the drama that can make the game a hassle to play such as training people for camps, raid mobs etc... kill stealing("DPS Racing").

Fairly hardcore? Mediumcore? I know EQ Hardcore is a whole nother level of hardcore lol. Will likely be putting 30-40 hours in each week at least at expansion releases until content starts to dry up. Not interested in mandatory batphone type guilds so already ruled a couple out there...
  3. Protocol Dragon Defender

Add Chill Mode to the list for Teek!
  4. Lejaun Augur

Added on Chill Mode and MIM. As always, if I mess something up, please let me know. I'm trying to keep this as accurate as possible so people can find their guild.
    Petye likes this.
  5. Innate - Monk Journeyman

DFD on Tormax is Tues Wed Fri*
  6. Petye Journeyman

Thank you! Chill mode raid times/days are Monday/Wednesday/Friday 730-11pm EST. We use OpenDKP for bidding.
  7. Lejaun Augur

8. jeskola pheerie

So tormax is still just one Pacific time raid guild and one Euro raid guild? No eastern time guild, no gdkp, no casual guild, etc?
  9. Basak Augur

Assumption. There are guilds that do not post on the forums.
  10. jeskola pheerie

Guilds with small groups of old friends maybe. Not real guilds.
  11. Sheila Elder

There are guilds on Teek that haven't posted either, so what's your point here?
  12. Exmortis_MT Augur

That's an odd statement. Of course there are, but the forums are a solid representation of the population as a whole. Like polls you cannot ask everyone, nor is there forum for any game where every singe player speaks.

But My bet is, if you take away bot army guilds, personal guilds (like my friends and I make), you are left with a good representation of what we will see for open guilds. Reality is in the pudding, 1 month after launch we will have a truer picture, but what we are seeing here is a good indication that Tormax is not headed for a busy future.

Beyond the Teek queue, Tormax will be in for a very quiet ride into the sunset unfortunately. However that may suit its players just fine, and that's all right too.
    Sheila likes this.
  13. Basak Augur

LOL. I know. This is an unnecessary response to my statement. Thank you.
  14. Basak Augur

I understand this. I was just making a comment responding to the question that I had quoted. I don't understand why you felt you needed to reply to my comment when it was not necessary as my comment was a direct response to answer the questions placed in what I had quoted.
  15. Sheila Elder

You're right, my apologies. Not looking so hot for any guilds that are intent on raiding, even casually as you'll probably end up in one of these. The discords for both of these guilds are still kinda sad :(
  16. Exmortis_MT Augur

As unnecessary as your post. I agree.
  17. Zxxx New Member

That's a lot of guilds