Beimeith's Recent Activity

1. Beimeith liked hotspur95's post in the thread Everquest Lore Website.

Hi all! I've been doing an EQ Lore website for about 20 years now (!). It's all taken from offical sources, from the various official...

Apr 25, 2024 at 2:10 AM
  2. Beimeith replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

I didn't say either of those things. I get that you're mad you can't easily AE PL anymore. It's fine, you're allowed to not like...

Apr 11, 2024
  3. Beimeith replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

There are no events that were designed specifically for unlimited AE anything. There are events players found the easiest/fastest...

Apr 11, 2024
  4. Beimeith replied to the thread UI toolkit?.

The converter is meant to make it easier for players to convert their custom UIs to the new system. It uses premade templates to do...

Apr 10, 2024
  5. Beimeith liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

An aura is often an invisible NPC casting a spell.

Apr 1, 2024
  6. Beimeith liked halfridge's post in the thread Confirmed Fabled broken in The Sleeper's Tomb for at least 2 years.

Bug: Fabled broken in The Sleeper's Tomb for at least 2 years. Please fix before next Fabled season or add the Fabled Sleeper's Tomb loot...

Mar 29, 2024
  7. Beimeith replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

Correct, which is why I said on truebox servers.

Mar 27, 2024
  8. Beimeith liked alanus's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

Because right now shaman can out heal clerics. They can heal better than clerics, whose main job is supposed to be healing. Giving...

Mar 27, 2024
  9. Beimeith liked fransisco's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

Because that ignores the BASIC cleric issue - their healing isn't really that important. They are healers, yet shamans are better at...

Mar 27, 2024
  10. Beimeith replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

There are already enough SPAs that can be used to improve Clerics. It is up to the designers to use them.

Mar 27, 2024
  11. Beimeith replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

Correct, which is why I listed it in the cheating section.

Mar 27, 2024
  12. Beimeith replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

Coders have zero authority to make class balance changes.

Mar 25, 2024
  13. Beimeith liked KakleTT's post in the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

Multiple people including myself are experiencing an error that states "The Universal Chat service is temporarily unavailable. You will...

Mar 25, 2024
  14. Beimeith replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

That's a really, really dumb and bad video. 1) The rules are quite clear they're not vague. No automation. Nothing that modifies the...

Mar 24, 2024
  15. Beimeith replied to the thread Unable to get DoN Progression AAs on a Persona..

Hail the npc(s) in Lavastorm.

Mar 19, 2024
  16. Beimeith liked Chanaluss's post in the thread New Loading Screen.

Nedaria opens her eyes at the end of the Depths of Darkhollow launch story from my recollection. She's slow to wake up.

Mar 19, 2024
  17. Beimeith replied to the thread New Loading Screen.

It's in the story window. "Opening the Gates" They went to Tacvi to retrieve an amulet that Calliav saw in a vision. He believed the...

Mar 18, 2024
  18. Beimeith replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

They aren't the ones you need to convince.

Mar 17, 2024
  19. Beimeith replied to the thread New Loading Screen.

They were the "other" group of adventurers to make it to Tacvi, but they died. Morden Rasp and Tondal Di`Xevar is who you are...

Mar 17, 2024
  20. Beimeith liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Fixed Short freezes on mob spawn (DX11).

Internal good news to share: Typical NPC spawn performance has been improved by about 10x and its contribution to per-frame spikes has been...

Mar 16, 2024
  21. Beimeith liked Roxas MM's post in the thread Mages, thoughts on these 2 augs at level 125.

like i would give a mage my foc paragon

Mar 15, 2024
  22. Beimeith replied to the thread Developer consistency..

There's like, 14 years between those two things. I'm surprised you didn't go back to the DoD monster mission nerfs if you're going...

Mar 12, 2024
  23. Beimeith replied to the thread Question about alt persona.

Race change potion should work. If it doesn't, petition it for a refund and post in the bug forum.

Mar 10, 2024
  24. Beimeith replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

No

Mar 8, 2024
  25. Beimeith replied to the thread Test Update 03/07/2024 - New Bugs Only.

They should NOT be in a lore group. Being individually lore is fine, you don't need two of the same. All of the previous skill augs...

Mar 8, 2024
  26. Beimeith liked fransisco's post in the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

Hate to break it to you, but tlp is SOOOOO far removed from "the original" game its silly. WAY more exp, more/faster named pops, much...

Mar 8, 2024
  27. Beimeith replied to the thread Confused about SK epic quest, can anyone answer?.

It reduces resist rate by 1-50%. It doesn't have a level cap so it does still technically work, though since Focus of Arcanum does the...

Mar 1, 2024
  28. Beimeith replied to the thread Spell not found error with Malo AA.

And you don't have it scribed, so it fails. This is working as intended and is not a bug.

Mar 1, 2024
  29. Beimeith replied to the thread Bard v2 haste question.

Alla is not correct. It is not "over haste" as players use the term. It's an alternate version of normal melee speed for stacking...

Feb 28, 2024
  30. Beimeith liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Spell not found error with Malo AA.

Not a bug. 1041 Malaise (31) 111 ToV Cast: Malaise IX Malaise IX, when activated, casts the highest rank of Malosinara that you have...

Feb 28, 2024
  31. Beimeith liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Spell not found error with Malo AA.

Yet they specifically coded the game to work exactly this way. This is the work of the AA revamp/consolidation, they reduced the work...

Feb 28, 2024
  32. Beimeith liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread Episode 24 drops today!.

Lots of great content that is only the beginning of tons of content coming your way this year. I interviewed 14 devs, including Jenn Chan...

Feb 26, 2024
  33. Beimeith replied to the thread TLP idea ... no krono, anything goes..

Conspiracy theories indeed. Kronos were added Jan 2013, almost 2 years before Nobles were added Sept 2014. They were primarily to...

Feb 24, 2024
  34. Beimeith liked Sancus's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Rexa is a great player and writes a lot of very helpful guides. Unfortunately, most of what is in this guide is partially or completely...

Feb 23, 2024
  35. Beimeith replied to the thread Bag Bug Unable to access Items.

This is a very old issue that is well known. They don't know how to fix it.

Feb 13, 2024
  36. Beimeith liked Ratalthor's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The T3 raids will use the old reward system. We will continue to work on addressing the performance issues with the new reward system.

Feb 13, 2024
  37. Beimeith liked Barton-Vox's post in the thread Personas and EXP.

They removed the Race and Class bonuses in 2/2019 Game Update Notes: February 20, 2019 - Removed some legacy experience code so that...

Feb 9, 2024
  38. Beimeith liked kizant's post in the thread idea for casters.

Well there isn't one perfect spell lineup where you always cast in the same order if that's what you mean. And if you really want to do...

Feb 9, 2024
  39. Beimeith liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread QA In Progress Personas and Pillars of Alra Teleport.

The Pillars of Alra quest "The First Pilgrimage" is not repeatable - if you've done it already, you can't do it again to get the DRU/WIZ...

Feb 9, 2024
  40. Beimeith liked PlanarFlags's post in the thread Overseer - max capacity of agents.

Once all overseer stats are maxed and at least one of every available Agent is populated there is no exit point for further agent accruals....

Feb 9, 2024
  41. Beimeith liked Kirkisx's post in the thread Confirmed free item.

with the 15% discount it made the clickie north ro not free anymore

Feb 9, 2024
  42. Beimeith replied to the thread Personas and EXP.

Exp is complicated. More complicated than you think. Con means very little. NPCs give a set amount of exp for killing them. Higher level...

Feb 9, 2024
  43. Beimeith liked Lisard's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The new reward system for raids is not performing as it was intended and results in a negative gameplay experience. The new system was...

Feb 8, 2024
  44. Beimeith liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed Internally Kanghammer / Elddar Forest raid trash.

[IMG] I've heard numerous complaints about this but could not find a bug report post. Can we fix this please? The raid trash for type...

Feb 3, 2024
  45. Beimeith liked Herf's post in the thread I just want to thank DarkPaw..

The Anniversary Tower in NRO, and the monthly collection quests, available on TLPs and being able to be done by lower lvl toons than max...

Feb 2, 2024
  46. Beimeith liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Please try this work around. It should benefit players with modern recommended graphics cards. Copy the EQ file Resources\Memory.ini...

Feb 2, 2024
  47. Beimeith liked Fuelforfire's post in the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

Issue not resolved with the most recent update hotfix for the speculative fix and with client patched. Still an Issue after 2-1-24...

Feb 2, 2024
  48. Beimeith replied to the thread Discord Stream UI Flashing.

Stream the whole screen rather than just the window. Not a complete solution, but it works.

Feb 1, 2024
  49. Beimeith liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Request: Out of Cycle Live Patch to Fix DX11.

I hear you and I'd like to respond once more on this particular side topic (of this thread). Please let me clarify any technical...

Jan 29, 2024
  50. Beimeith liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Request: Out of Cycle Live Patch to Fix DX11.

The "hot" part of hotfix means live (aka powered up). The servers went down for the true up, so it wasn't a hotfix. There are...

Jan 29, 2024
  51. Beimeith liked Szilent's post in the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

nah. You're looking at that backward. If content had been "designed around" Lich Sting, then SKs wouldn't feel overpowered. And...

Jan 28, 2024
  52. Beimeith replied to the thread Hero and trophy AAs not credited to persona..

It's being worked on.

Jan 27, 2024
  53. Beimeith liked Lodestar's post in the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Finalized results/testing now being provided, as I don't want to test this for more than a whole week. Daybreak has other DX11 enhancements...

Jan 27, 2024
  54. Beimeith replied to the thread An Epic Journey - All 16 Epics Completed On One Character.

You are not the first, but it is still a rare thing that most people haven't done and you can be proud of that.

Jan 22, 2024
  55. Beimeith liked Fanra's post in the thread From Crawl to Tall: eqclient.ini Changes and DX11.

Since the January 17, 2024 game update that brought DirectX 11 (DX11) to live servers, playing EQ for me became annoying. Lag, stuttering,...

Jan 20, 2024
  56. Beimeith replied to the thread MOB Name Plates all Grey.

It never stops being funny.

Jan 18, 2024
  57. Beimeith replied to the thread Platinum keeps vanishing with persona changes.

It should be since the changing of personas if offline for 24h was fixed.

Jan 18, 2024
  58. Beimeith replied to the thread Fixed Internally Filters.

There are 28 separate spell filters that can each be put into a different window/tab. Exactly which one are you referring to? New...

Jan 17, 2024
  59. Beimeith replied to the thread Fixed Internally Filters.

It's a new filter. Change the color and what window it outputs to.

Jan 17, 2024
  60. Beimeith replied to the thread Fixed Internally Aug Swapping with personas broken.

I was just clarifying since the original poster said it was fine before the patch.

Jan 17, 2024
  61. Beimeith replied to the thread Fixed Internally Aug Swapping with personas broken.

The aug issue isn't new to this patch, it was happening before.

Jan 17, 2024
  62. Beimeith liked Fumm's post in the thread Video card check for dx 11 Fatal Error.

They both actually have an NVIDIA NVS 5400M. I was able to get this fixed by going into bios and changing the graphic card settings as...

Jan 17, 2024
  63. Beimeith replied to the thread Video card check for dx 11 Fatal Error.

The t430 can use either Intel HD 4000 graphics, or HD 3000 graphics. The 4000 supports win10. 3000 (officially) supports up to 8.1...

Jan 17, 2024
  64. Beimeith replied to the thread Wizard Claw line spells for Larions Song.

Fury of the Gods will take precedence if you have it active since it is a higher value.

Jan 15, 2024
  65. Beimeith replied to the thread Wizard Claw line spells for Larions Song.

They all appear to be working correctly to me. Be aware that spells need to have a base cast time of 3 seconds or higher for them to...

Jan 13, 2024
  66. Beimeith replied to the thread Acolyte's Casting Ice of Legacies Lost.

It's possible, but it doesn't really make much sense to me to do that. Since they share a lore group, it obsoletes the Rallos aug...

Jan 11, 2024
  67. Beimeith replied to the thread What do melee want as the end result?.

Strikethrough is ~75% on raids and ~50% in group.

Jan 11, 2024
  68. Beimeith replied to the thread Acolyte's Casting Ice of Legacies Lost.

Your post sounded like you wanted evidence.

Jan 10, 2024
  69. Beimeith replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Is there any way we can get items to have new focus effects? Many of them have stayed the same since 2007 (Secrets of Faydwer) when they...

Jan 10, 2024
  70. Beimeith replied to the thread Wizard Hat Ornaments dropping in PoP.

They're visual only. It doesn't matter.

Jan 10, 2024
  71. Beimeith replied to the thread Acolyte's Casting Ice of Legacies Lost.

OLD Rallos Zek Aug. [47117] Rallos Zek Acolyte's Casting Ice Target: Self Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes Focusable: Yes...

Jan 10, 2024
  72. Beimeith replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

I'm glad we agree. I didn't expect you to acknowledge you know nothing, but it's a welcome surprise to be sure. Coders, the...

Jan 1, 2024
  73. Beimeith replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

This is my thoughts exactly toward you. AP functionally is like 90%. A few issues still exist that will be fixed in the next...

Dec 30, 2023
  74. Beimeith replied to the thread Custom GM Title Deleted on Surname Update. =( Pretty upset..

GM/guide "titles" like this weren't really "titles" as in shift+t choose your title. They are custom surnames, hence why changing...

Dec 30, 2023
  75. Beimeith replied to the thread Heroic Stats over 4k.

I'm not sure why you're quoting me a very old alla post (that isn't very good). I know exactly how heroic stats work.

Dec 29, 2023
  76. Beimeith liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Heroic Stats over 4k.

So, just to make sure I am understanding what you are saying correctly: hDex has two components, the heroic part (which Joules_Bianchi...

Dec 29, 2023
  77. Beimeith replied to the thread Heroic Stats over 4k.

This is not correct. Heroic stats are 1 point of the Heroic stat, and 1 point of the normal stat. If you have 4k heroic dex, that is...

Dec 28, 2023
  78. Beimeith replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

It's not a disconnect. It's an understanding that they are two separate things. I didn't say the new UI was great, or worked...

Dec 27, 2023
  79. Beimeith replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

It isn't though. There is a huge difference between part of the main feature not being 100% polished at shipping time, and a completely...

Dec 27, 2023
  80. Beimeith replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

You're wrong, this is me correcting you. With few exceptions, every expansion feature has been changed in some way after launch + fixes...

Dec 26, 2023
  81. Beimeith replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

It's a known issue they are working on fixing.

Dec 24, 2023
  82. Beimeith replied to the thread Suggestion: Revamped PoP flagging.

In the correct order: : Milyk's Sickness Component: Adler Fuirstel wishes you to obtain the Ward from the Plane of Disease and take it to...

Dec 23, 2023
  83. Beimeith replied to the thread Fixed Persona auto swithing.

They are aware of the issue and it will be fixed. For now, it seems like you can prevent it by logging in at least once every 24h....

Dec 23, 2023
  84. Beimeith replied to the thread Krono trade lock up-to-10 per month for new accounts.

All that really needs to be done is to make Krono only tradable once. It still allows players who purchased them to trade them, but it...

Dec 22, 2023
  85. Beimeith replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

I've used both 85 and 100 and they've been fine. I have had the issue of augs popping out of a bracer and hero's forge, but I know...

Dec 20, 2023
  86. Beimeith liked niente's post in the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

I can understand the hesitation surrounding personas because of some of the scary bugs encountered on Beta (and Test). I do personally feel...

Dec 20, 2023
  87. Beimeith replied to the thread Persona's share claimed reward's spots.

It is not a bug and rewards are not supposed to remain there unclaimed for extended periods of time.

Dec 20, 2023
  88. Beimeith replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

I'm not downplaying the seriousness of the issue for those players, but that is two people out of how many? Players still...

Dec 17, 2023
  89. Beimeith replied to the thread Level 120 shaman buffs overwriting higher level buffs.

Or I actually know what I'm talking about and you don't. It works exactly the way it is supposed to. If you don't like it, you can...

Dec 16, 2023
  90. Beimeith replied to the thread Wine xp quest.

I appreciate that, but you're still wrong. Dropping a task to avoid a lockout was done "using the default game client" and was still an...

Dec 16, 2023
  91. Beimeith replied to the thread Level 120 shaman buffs overwriting higher level buffs.

It is not.

Dec 16, 2023
  92. Beimeith replied to the thread Wine xp quest.

You need to look up what rules lawyering is since it sounds like you don't know. TS items have been stackable to 1k since 2017. That's 6...

Dec 16, 2023
  93. Beimeith replied to the thread Level 120 shaman buffs overwriting higher level buffs.

Your ignorance doesn't make it wrong. The older versions cast the same spells, which yes will overwrite each other.

Dec 16, 2023
  94. Beimeith replied to the thread Wine xp quest.

The red wine quest has not existed in this form for decades. For the first 15ish years of EQ you were limited to turning in 4 at a...

Dec 16, 2023
  95. Beimeith replied to the thread Personas : First Impression.

They're account based. That doesn't mean it applies to every server. Account based lockouts from AoC raids don't apply to...

Dec 16, 2023
  96. Beimeith replied to the thread It does not make sense to have to AA each persona.

Despite the fact the names are the same, Wizards and Mages do not share Fury of Magic.

Dec 16, 2023
  97. Beimeith liked Riou's post in the thread LS T1 group armor not on buyer.

It takes a long time after an item first drops/gets made to show up in buyer

Dec 15, 2023
  98. Beimeith replied to the thread LS T1 group armor not on buyer.

Items have to be "discovered" (aka looted / obtained) first before they show up on /buyer. How long after they are discovered before...

Dec 15, 2023
  99. Beimeith replied to the thread Personas : First Impression.

It does not. Oakwynd just makes most no drop items heirloom. It does not do the rest of any of the things listed. Overseer...

Dec 15, 2023
  100. Beimeith replied to the thread Personas : First Impression.

I 100% absolutely positively guarantee you the persona system was far less work than what you are proposing.

Dec 15, 2023
  101. Beimeith replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

They're fine* to use. *There are currently a few issues that still need to be fixed, but they are not deleting characters or inventories....

Dec 15, 2023
  102. Beimeith liked Lubianx's post in the thread greater decession / 19 hour spell gem timers.

Have you tried Syncing your clock. Sometimes it's a simple thing like that

Dec 14, 2023
  103. Beimeith replied to the thread Level 120 shaman buffs overwriting higher level buffs.

It's not poor programming and it's not a bug. It works exactly the way it is supposed to. If you don't like it, you can ask the spell...

Dec 14, 2023
  104. Beimeith replied to the thread Level 120 shaman buffs overwriting higher level buffs.

I looked them up, those spells haven't changed in some time. It's not a bug.

Dec 14, 2023
  105. Beimeith replied to the thread Level 120 shaman buffs overwriting higher level buffs.

Only Focus and spirit of lost legends have new values, those should not overwrite each other. The other spells will, and is not a...

Dec 14, 2023
  106. Beimeith liked Shamoo's post in the thread Fixed Internally Mercs losing buffs when they level.

i was on an alt persona on thornblade when it happened to me every time i leveled, i think this is a side effect of them fixing the bug...

Dec 14, 2023
  107. Beimeith replied to the thread Level 120 shaman buffs overwriting higher level buffs.

That is not a bug. The spells have the same values, so they will overwrite each other.

Dec 14, 2023
  108. Beimeith replied to the thread Fixed Chat Channels Down after December 12, 2023 patch.

Friends/ignore lists are stored on the company side servers using the universal chat system. If the client disconnects from the UCS...

Dec 14, 2023
  109. Beimeith replied to the thread Persona issue.

There is an issue where when servers are restarted it put you into the last persona you used, even if you logged out as the main character....

Dec 13, 2023
  110. Beimeith replied to the thread Gamerant Interview with EQ Devs Regarding Laurion's Song.

I have used a heroic boost, 3 actually. Two 85's and one 100 boost. All have been fine outside of a few minor issues that I've posted...

Dec 13, 2023
  111. Beimeith replied to the thread Persona removing augs.

It seems to be *swapping* bracers in the left and right slots, and if you have graphic ornament equipped, the bracer will inherit the...

Dec 10, 2023
  112. Beimeith posted a new thread.

Fixed Copperleaf Hero's Forge Missing Achievements

There does not appear to be any achievements for collecting/equipping sets of the new expansion ornaments.

Forum: Resolved

Dec 10, 2023
  113. Beimeith liked Healss's post in the thread Toon reached 125 within two hours of launch - How?.

collections more then likely

Dec 6, 2023
  114. Beimeith replied to the thread Laurion Song Picks.

It's a bug, and they are aware of it.

Dec 5, 2023
  115. Beimeith replied to the thread Exploration LS not updating.

It's also likely to be a bit laggy / slow with everyone logging in / clicking collectibles / getting achievements at the same time. It...

Dec 5, 2023
  116. Beimeith replied to the thread Should we be worried about a roll back next week?.

It's not some great mystery. There was an issue found after it went to Test. That issue is fixed now (on Beta, not sure about Test).

Nov 30, 2023
  117. Beimeith replied to the thread Wizzy love coming to TLPs on 5th December Midday PST.

They were.

Nov 30, 2023
  118. Beimeith replied to the thread Should we be worried about a roll back next week?.

There is not going to be rollbacks.

Nov 30, 2023
  119. Beimeith replied to the thread When will we hear anything about Luclin Compensation?.

It was also served in a Styrofoam cup, and though the temperature was not hot enough to melt the cup (450+), it was hot enough to...

Nov 22, 2023
  120. Beimeith liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Good use of Dev time? Personas vs. real improvements!.

TLC made a song covering this years ago.

Nov 16, 2023
  121. Beimeith replied to the thread Alternate Persona FAQ And Random Information.

It's not from scratch. It's built off the shroud system backend. Personas are shrouds, except they don't suck. That's not to...

Nov 16, 2023
  122. Beimeith replied to the thread Alternate Persona FAQ And Random Information.

Semantics matter. It is literally what words mean, and if people cannot agree on a shared definition of what words mean, then language...

Nov 15, 2023
  123. Beimeith liked Fanra's post in the thread Alternate Persona FAQ And Random Information.

I think what Beimeith means it that it was never advertised as part of an expansion. I guess I've never been really looking forward...

Nov 14, 2023
  124. Beimeith replied to the thread Alternate Persona FAQ And Random Information.

All that says is that the release date is "To Be Decided/Determined" in 2023. That could be next year, 10 years from now, 100 years...

Nov 14, 2023
  125. Beimeith replied to the thread Alternate Persona FAQ And Random Information.

The answer is no.

Nov 14, 2023
  126. Beimeith replied to the thread Alternate Persona FAQ And Random Information.

This was never an advertised feature.

Nov 14, 2023
  127. Beimeith replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

Iksar Berserkers.

Nov 12, 2023
  128. Beimeith replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

Requiring players to be ooc / have a short timer / be in a few limited zones to change persona doesn't make it worthless. It prevents...

Nov 7, 2023