Beimeith's Recent Activity

1. Beimeith liked Sythrak20's post in the thread Breath of Harmony clicky doesn't stack with Shaman focus line spells.

Is this intended? With the patch creating new spell lines for item clicks, Niv's Melody of Preservation clicky on the Breath of Harmony...

Jan 24, 2021 at 12:07 PM
  2. Beimeith replied to the thread Master mercenaries should be available for 1 Krono a month.

Supposedly they were never made available because they were too powerful...but considering how poorly the journeyman ones are, they...

Jan 23, 2021 at 10:34 PM
  3. Beimeith liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Threat value on clickies.

Yw

Jan 23, 2021 at 4:26 PM
  4. Beimeith replied to the thread Feedback - TLP Economy late-game.

If youre going to PoP to get plat youre doing it wrong.

Jan 19, 2021 at 12:43 PM
  5. Beimeith replied to the thread Xegony Raid Lag Example.

[IMG]

Jan 19, 2021 at 10:25 AM
  6. Beimeith replied to the thread Mob HP bloat over last 3 expansions.

You have to first define what you mean by dps. Are you A) Using burns whenever they are up and taking the average over a long period,...

Jan 17, 2021
  7. Beimeith replied to the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

I hope you like to read, Pip, because I've got a lot for you: I'm going to plug my History of Norrath here and reference a few things...

Jan 17, 2021
  8. Beimeith liked Bobbybick's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

The end of the discord storyline on Norrath (and by association Lanys and FV excluding COTF+) was an explosion of magic in Nektulos forest...

Jan 16, 2021
  9. Beimeith liked Sancus's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

Discord, especially the stuff from Omens of War. My favorite zones were Anguish, Wall of Slaughter, Muramite Proving Grounds, Riftseekers...

Jan 16, 2021
  10. Beimeith replied to the thread Do procs & luck cause lag?.

Yes. All NPCs cause some lag when they move because the zone has to calculate their pathing. Ever swarm 200 mobs and see an empty...

Jan 15, 2021
  11. Beimeith replied to the thread Confirmed Wiz Spell: Musing Gambit proc issue.

Most likely, yes

Jan 12, 2021
  12. Beimeith replied to the thread Confirmed Wiz Spell: Musing Gambit proc issue.

I am fairly certain this issue is caused because the spell uses SPA 406, which is 406 Doom Limit Use This Doom effect targets the caster,...

Jan 12, 2021
  13. Beimeith liked kizant's post in the thread Confirmed Wiz Spell: Musing Gambit proc issue.

Musing Gambit adds a buff to the spell window with 4 max hits. When those hits are used up it does an SPA 406 cast of Musing Refreshment....

Jan 12, 2021
  14. Beimeith liked Leigo's post in the thread Do procs & luck cause lag?.

Can't speak for overseer, but DH only sends a DB check when you open it. It's the whole point of the hoard. The item's in it are not...

Jan 12, 2021
  15. Beimeith replied to the thread Do procs & luck cause lag?.

There are several different kinds of issues that people refer to as "lag." Computer lag is when your computer isn't fast enough to render...

Jan 12, 2021
  16. Beimeith liked Jonasin's post in the thread Fixed Internally Zlandicar Reborn Group Mission.

The mission gives a raid timer for combat cooldown.

Jan 8, 2021
  17. Beimeith liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread What is going on?.

It isn't much of a race when the guilds involved all have mastered the events on beta and it is just a matter of when they are able to...

Jan 8, 2021
  18. Beimeith replied to the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

There's a lot more I didn't add. For that you can read Dzarn's post. I was just trying to explain it simply.

Jan 8, 2021
  19. Beimeith replied to the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

Thanks, though I simplified it even more, I think.

Jan 7, 2021
  20. Beimeith replied to the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

The AC softcap is the point at which the value of AC on items/spells/AAs is actually less then the value they say they are. As an...

Jan 7, 2021
  21. Beimeith replied to the thread Fixed Internally Spell gem lockup not fixed.

If it was merely adding more haste onto instant cast spells Wizards would be seeing this problem every time a Bard hit Quick Time...

Jan 7, 2021
  22. Beimeith liked niente's post in the thread Fixed Internally Spell gem lockup not fixed.

This should be fixed - please test on the Test server next week. There seems to be a misunderstanding about how bugs get fixed and...

Jan 7, 2021
  23. Beimeith replied to the thread Iksar Warrior XP Loss.

1. You're not doing it right. 2. You need more Delay Death AA!

Jan 5, 2021
  24. Beimeith liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Iksar Warrior XP Loss.

Based on your findings I recommend dying less on the warrior.

Jan 5, 2021
  25. Beimeith replied to the thread Arx Mentis Lore.

My understanding is that Arx Mentis is the counterpart to Katta Castrum. The history of Katta Castrum is as follows: After the...

Dec 31, 2020
  26. Beimeith replied to the thread DPG, compete with Magelo.

People still use magelo?

Dec 30, 2020
  27. Beimeith replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

Dec 18, 2020
  28. Beimeith replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

Fairly certain I know the cause and should be fixed for the update On which box(es) can you not shift+control? Changing from a...

Dec 15, 2020
  29. Beimeith replied to the thread Dear Darkpaw, you are leaving a ton of money on the table.

yes no I don't know, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was true. It is very likely that people overestimate how many a2a...

Dec 11, 2020
  30. Beimeith replied to the thread COV comments....

I remember the transfat fries. And transfat KFC chicken too. While they aren't the same as they once were, still good.

Dec 8, 2020
  31. Beimeith replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

I have version tracking, and I am not interested in making it open at this time.

Dec 7, 2020
  32. Beimeith replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

I sent you a PM

Dec 7, 2020
  33. Beimeith replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

https://beimeith.com/gamparse/GamParse-2.0.0-Beta.exe

Dec 7, 2020
  34. Beimeith replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

Here are some screenshots of my current version so you can all see what exactly you're waiting on. Hopefully it is worth the long wait:...

Dec 7, 2020
  35. Beimeith replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

Try clearing your settings and then reloading your entire log. If that doesn't solve it, then I'll have you send me yours. The...

Dec 7, 2020
  36. Beimeith replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

The HealOverview tab is gone, and the Tanking tab is still there but partially changed. As I said, this version isn't a...

Dec 7, 2020
  37. Beimeith replied to the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

Neither of these will do anything whatsoever to help Wizards. Mana isn't a problem unless you're doing something very wrong nor is...

Dec 6, 2020
  38. Beimeith replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

The are a few things happening that are causing the issues. One of them is related to the change with block messages. This is something I...

Dec 6, 2020
  39. Beimeith replied to the thread COV comments....

Not counting local "hole in the wall" places and ignoring bad politics: Burgers: In-N-Out > Five Guys > Wendys > others Fries: McDonalds...

Dec 5, 2020
  40. Beimeith replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

I sent you a PM Tatanka

Dec 4, 2020
  41. Beimeith replied to the thread things id pay for outside of an expantion.

I'd pay a higher subscription cost if it would eliminate the marketplace.

Dec 4, 2020
  42. Beimeith replied to the thread Ideas that didn't work out (good thing).

You are definitely in the minority on this one. People love picking up shiny objects on the ground, in-game and irl. The...

Nov 28, 2020
  43. Beimeith replied to the thread Ideas that didn't work out (good thing).

My whole point is that most of them are not failed ideas. They're failed implementations. They are two very different things. You can...

Nov 26, 2020
  44. Beimeith replied to the thread Ideas that didn't work out (good thing).

Most of these things aren't fundamentally flawed as concepts, it is almost always an *implementation* issue and not a concept issue and...

Nov 26, 2020
  45. Beimeith replied to the thread Twitch: Why do you guys think I don't see people stream on live everquest servers?.

There are several reasons: 1) Most people who play EQ don't *want* to stream. EQ players these days are generally older, have jobs, and...

Nov 24, 2020
  46. Beimeith replied to the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

Make no mistake, I was all about that 5-15% for years and years. It was just a combination of running real-time dkp, leading raids,...

Nov 24, 2020
  47. Beimeith replied to the thread How about a TLP Ticket Sub Packages They do this for other games.

That's not how things work.

Nov 21, 2020
  48. Beimeith replied to the thread "Procs" since the patch.

Procs triggered via melee give a "begins casting" message, procs triggered from casting a spell do not. They did at one point, but it was...

Nov 20, 2020
  49. Beimeith liked Venedar's post in the thread Achievements Ruined the Spirt of the Game.

The only achievements that ruin the game are Hertiage Crates which you buy through the DB store. It's a pay to win concept and thoose...

Nov 4, 2020
  50. Beimeith replied to the thread Achievements Ruined the Spirt of the Game.

Is a team winning the Superbowl/World Cup/etc. an achievement because you have to share it with the rest of the team? Of course it...

Nov 3, 2020
  51. Beimeith liked Vanrau's post in the thread PLZ FIX CAT CHANNELS.

[IMG]

Nov 1, 2020
  52. Beimeith replied to the thread Achievements Ruined the Spirt of the Game.

Those are the best ones... Picking up a bunch of junk off the ground (or more likely buying them from the Bazaar/Overseer) isn't an...

Oct 28, 2020
  53. Beimeith replied to the thread Selo exp caps are too low.

They do have higher base exp than else where. That they are able to hit to cap (something pretty hard to do on live outside of named or...

Oct 7, 2020
  54. Beimeith replied to the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

I'd like an ability to take back all my class abilities from everyone else.

Oct 5, 2020
  55. Beimeith replied to the thread Selo exp caps are too low.

5 AA a kill is plenty. The cap doesn't need to be raised. You guys act like you need to be max AA in 30 days. You don't. Most of the AAs...

Oct 4, 2020
  56. Beimeith replied to the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

Kinda-sorta, but not really. In my experience, those factors account for far less of overall performance than you seem to be...

Oct 2, 2020
  57. Beimeith replied to the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

I can do it too, but with actual dictionaries and not google: skill (Entry 1 of 2) 1a: the ability to use one's knowledge effectively...

Oct 2, 2020
  58. Beimeith replied to the thread I HATE CROSS-SERVER SPAMMMMM.

You'll still show in /who. It just means you won't show up at the top of the friend's list.

Oct 2, 2020
  59. Beimeith replied to the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

Don't be pedantic. There is a large difference between needing to make small adjustments to your strategy for each fight as it...

Sep 30, 2020
  60. Beimeith replied to the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

There's always going to be variability in fights, but there is a large difference between a reactive game and having to deal with...

Sep 30, 2020
  61. Beimeith replied to the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

There's always going to be variability in fights, but there is a large difference between a reactive game and having to deal with...

Sep 30, 2020
  62. Beimeith replied to the thread Parcel Window Suggestion.

Because it was likely easier/faster to do than add a different feature, and they know people would buy it. If they really wanted to...

Sep 28, 2020
  63. Beimeith replied to the thread Parcel Window Suggestion.

I know how it works. What you use it for =/= what it is meant for. The same applies to shared banks. They're not intended for...

Sep 27, 2020
  64. Beimeith replied to the thread Parcel Window Suggestion.

The parcel window is not extra storage.

Sep 27, 2020
  65. Beimeith replied to the thread RTX 3070 will outperform 2080ti at less then 1/2 the price $499!?.

There has already been leaks that there are "super" editions being prepared that have x1.5-2 the ram and may have slightly higher clocks....

Sep 26, 2020
  66. Beimeith replied to the thread Parcel Window Suggestion.

I'd rather they auto-return to sender if they aren't claimed within 30 days or something.

Sep 26, 2020
  67. Beimeith replied to the thread Wizard Epic 2.5.

It does not stack, the 8% on the augment will override the 6% on the base 2.0.

Sep 26, 2020
  68. Beimeith replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

The healing info won't all show. The export stuff needs to be updated to show all the new stuff.

Sep 25, 2020
  69. Beimeith replied to the thread I HATE CROSS-SERVER SPAMMMMM.

You can block all cross server chat with: ;ignore Just be aware that it can block messages you do want, and there is no way to know it...

Sep 24, 2020
  70. Beimeith replied to the thread 24 hours to complete every task you attempt???.

It's a display bug. Unlimited tasks are still unlimited even when they show 0 time remaining.

Sep 24, 2020
  71. Beimeith replied to the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

That looks horribly unfun to me. I'll never understand the modern idea that spamming 30 buttons in a reactionary manner is fun or...

Sep 23, 2020
  72. Beimeith liked Cragzop's post in the thread Will the 4 TBL evolve items age out in next expansion?.

EQ Public Service Announcement: Please stop caring about type damage focuses on gear. With current spells and burns, the damage added by...

Sep 18, 2020
  73. Beimeith replied to the thread Wizard Heroic Character Guide.

I generally frown on necroposting, but most of this is still relevant, with a few (mostly name) changes to the AAs so as not to confuse...

Sep 18, 2020
  74. Beimeith replied to the thread Warden Hanvar Trick?.

The event works as follows: Each add unlocks his hp by 5% if it is killed by players. If it reaches Hanvar and explodes it doesn't count....

Sep 10, 2020
  75. Beimeith liked Scornfire's post in the thread SPA 286, A History of Neglect.

SPA 286 What can I say that I haven't already meme'd, the Spells, Clickies and AA that employ this SPA have seen their tuning become...

Aug 30, 2020
  76. Beimeith replied to the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

I should also add that it was recently discovered that the 1-3% innate crit chance Wizards have doesn't work the same way as SPA crit...

Aug 24, 2020
  77. Beimeith replied to the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

1. Ice Comet had a cast time of 6.25 seconds. It was reduced to 5 seconds when theyreduced the damage from 1100 to 800 a long time ago....

Aug 24, 2020
  78. Beimeith liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Phinny Poll: How do you pronounce Lceanium?.

La-Sin-E-Um

Aug 21, 2020
  79. Beimeith liked Scornfire's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Aug 19, 2020
  80. Beimeith replied to the thread aVeryLovingRobot - Ex Developer Stream.

It's also nice that most of the people he's talking to are able to be honest without having to worry about repercussions for telling the...

Aug 18, 2020
  81. Beimeith replied to the thread Window with many tabs delete option.

As an aside, it is a good practice once you get your UI set the way you like it to make a copy of it as a backup so you can reload it if...

Aug 18, 2020
  82. Beimeith replied to the thread Herioc agility and silkies.

It really depends on what kind of content you're doing which itself comes down to a factor of two things: 1) How often are you being hit?...

Aug 18, 2020
  83. Beimeith replied to the thread EQ PLAYERS.

EQ used to not show you your REAL AC but a "fake" number that combined other things into it. The idea being to make it easier for...

Aug 18, 2020
  84. Beimeith liked Buster_Shruggs's post in the thread EQ PLAYERS.

Awww, I thought it was some sort of a Call to arms!!!! "Here me, EQ Players!"

Aug 17, 2020
  85. Beimeith replied to the thread EQ PLAYERS.

It's not. You should make a new thread, not necropost in a 7 year old thread. Also, in partial answer to your question, there was a...

Aug 17, 2020
  86. Beimeith replied to the thread EQ PLAYERS.

N-N-N-n-n-necrothread!

Aug 17, 2020
  87. Beimeith replied to the thread Test Update 08/11/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Neither of these are a focus.

Aug 15, 2020
  88. Beimeith liked Cragzop's post in the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

Stubborn about utility? When? The only primary utility we've had since day one is ports. And it's pretty clear we get what we get...

Aug 12, 2020
  89. Beimeith liked Aristo's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

Well, here we are again. Back in 2004, when we released Omens of War, we also released 16 different epic weapons. Warriors got two...

Aug 11, 2020
  90. Beimeith liked kizant's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

It's a good decision and most people know it. Just ignore the 1 or 2 loud people complaining from all their forum accounts.

Aug 11, 2020
  91. Beimeith replied to the thread No Lore Forum Anymore?.

Ask and ye shall receive: The History of Norrath I don't have the expansion stuff on there yet since I never finished it, but this...

Aug 10, 2020
  92. Beimeith replied to the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

Nope. We're still around.

Aug 10, 2020
  93. Beimeith replied to the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

Aug 8, 2020
  94. Beimeith replied to the thread Wizard Class Leader?.

Anyone can give feedback to the devs via a pm on the forums. You can also ask a CRT member to relay it for you, but that doesn't mean it...

Aug 7, 2020
  95. Beimeith liked niente's post in the thread Enumerated SPA list.

I can't edit the original post, here are some new ones: 521 Endurance Absorb % Damage 522 Instant Mana % 523 Instant Endurance % 524...

Aug 6, 2020