Gamerant Interview with EQ Devs Regarding Laurion's Song

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Brontus, Dec 11, 2023.

1. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

I would pay too much for the 15th and 16th slots to be unlocked.
    Emilari likes this.
  2. lagkills Slain by Fippy while guards stood and watched.

Our core user group likes Everquest. They like that it’s harder, and that it's not terribly easy like WoW,
    What a joke, not only is that not true, on top of that LS is the most brain dead easy expansion that they ever produced.
  3. Iven the Lunatic

I did thought the same when reading that. It is only partially true as there are so many different players. Why do so many players prefer TLP instead of live servers ? Not only for nostalgia, but also because it is much easier than new content (without LS maybe).
  4. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I have used a heroic boost, 3 actually. Two 85's and one 100 boost. All have been fine outside of a few minor issues that I've posted about in the bug forums and that I expect will be resolved soon(ish).

I haven't lost any items, nor plat, nor AAs, nor anything else.

While this expansion has been a little buggier than the previous couple, I've also had a great time so far.

The zones are all new and look beautiful.
    The quests and missions have all been pretty solid.
    The linked rings are a new and fun thing.
    I've enjoyed messing about with personas.

Again, that's not to say it hasn't had some issues, but every expansion has that at first. All in all It's been a pretty good expansion so far and I think the team did well considering all they had on their plate this year, code especially.

Sure, personas have some issues, but they'll be fixed soon enough and I expect people will enjoy them once they actually use them. As for the people whining that they aren't some overpowered god-mode, I just ignore them for being dumb.
    Schadenfreude and Zunnoab like this.