So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by coltongrundy, Mar 14, 2024.

1. KushallaFV Playing EverQuest

Appreciate the self report, now straight to jail.
  2. DruidCT Augur

If that annoyed designer was really able to push his case he would just get them to put in an option to not log the emotes needed for gina to help the raiders out.
    Metanis and Rijacki like this.
  3. Svann2 The Magnificent

This might be a good idea though. When someone fails a raid mechanic they get pvp flagged for the rest of the event.
    Knifen, Sunawar and Marton like this.
  4. fransisco Augur

That means they die. Blue players cannot heal red players, nor cast buffs on them.
    Agrippa likes this.
  5. Agrippa Augur

This made pulling rather challenging for being discord tagged on a blue server. iirc, rez spells wouldn't work across, too.
    fransisco likes this.
  6. Conq Augur

Yep, like the non GINA users. p
    Conq
  7. Razorfall Augur

Regarding broadcasting, any method that allows you to send one keypress to multiple characters is not allowed on Truebox servers.
  8. Nennius Curmudgeon

But I heard a rumor that GINA was of the devil. Tell me it ain't so.
  9. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Correct, which is why I listed it in the cheating section.
  10. Razorfall Augur

I just wanted to emphasize that it was any method of broadcasting, not just software :)
  11. Angahran Augur

Just to be clear, that is only on truebox servers.
  12. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Correct, which is why I said on truebox servers.
  13. JetZeppelin2h Augur

They need 1 final bonus raid after the final boss every expansion for a truly hard raid. They could do something as simple as randomly have the raid change what you have to do everytime you start it up. So something like the following

P1: 10 add spawn points, every 5% from 100-75 the boss can port to and AE DT one of those locations or 1-5 mobs can spawn at each of those locations.
    P2: 75-50% every 30 secs he has 5 different color emotes and each one can mean something different (may target a player or himself or a random spot in the zone) no text to alert and you have to figure out which each color means everytime you play it so 10 possible things he can do due to a color and everytime the color means something different. Red could be DT, poison that needs to be cured, disease that needs to be cured, an effect on the player meaning they need to get near others to spread damage or get alway from others to stop from killing them etc.
    P3: 50-10% every 2mins he randomly changes into another raid boss from the last 3 expansions and does what they normally do.
    P4: 10-0% burn phase and every 6secs he DT 9 random you must finish him off in 30secs or everyone is dead.
  14. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Not only allowed but encouraged just like they do nothing to the people that use baz pricing scripts!