Unable to get DoN Progression AAs on a Persona.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Goratoar, Mar 19, 2024.

1. Goratoar Elder

Due to the fact that you already have flags for receiving these, and since they do not currently transfer to personas, you cannot get DoN progression AAs on a persona without using an Heroic Character token.

I do not know if the AAs not being transferred to personas is intended behavior or not, but if it is, there at least needs to be a way to reset your flags so you can obtain these on your personas.
  2. Gialana Augur

From the AMA responses, they're looking for a way to share these AA among personas. I know several people have at least theorized that once you acquire the required faction for the AA (probably the same side as the main Persona earned) then the Persona would have access to these AA. I don't know if anyone has tried that to verify if it works, though.
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

You do get them on a persona, but because of the backend faction requirements you have to faction up before they are awarded.
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

Its been confirmed by multiple players.
    Gialana likes this.
  5. Goratoar Elder

Well, I can confirm that it is not working. I am pretty far into amiable without receiving the first AA.

Both characters are Dark Reign.
  6. Soulbanshee Augur

7. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Hail the npc(s) in Lavastorm.