Zansobar's Recent Activity

1. Zansobar replied to the thread UI Suggestions with a 4k Monitor.

That is never going to happen. It's been over one year and they have only touched like 4 windows.

Apr 26, 2024 at 9:15 PM
  2. Zansobar replied to the thread AoE plvlers will exist on Teek.

Setting the max to 30 targets will not stop it completely but at least it's a start. Now that they have implemented a cap i would think it...

Apr 26, 2024 at 7:49 PM
  3. Zansobar replied to the thread Teek Population / Log In Concerns.

Most of those are playing Project Quarm already, or P99 those are much more pure than a TLP server that starts in Kunark with the DBG...

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:50 PM
  4. Zansobar replied to the thread Will Mischief still be a strong server?.

Isn't FV a free to play server?

Apr 25, 2024 at 1:06 PM
  5. Zansobar replied to the thread Will Mischief still be a strong server?.

I suppose for those peeps that like EQ during those more modern expansions it will still be somewhere to play.

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:11 PM
  6. Zansobar replied to the thread No Krono EQ2 Server.

I believe the reason for this is simply they are using a client that was older than when they added in the Krono UI and DPG couldn't figure...

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:56 AM
  7. Zansobar replied to the thread No Krono EQ2 Server.

I played EQ2 at launch it was not good. I even played it in Beta, it was a huge shock how not-EQ it was.

Apr 24, 2024 at 5:54 PM
  8. Zansobar replied to the thread No Krono EQ2 Server.

I assume they couldn't figure out how to make it work on that old of server code. Either that or they expect a very low population so...

Apr 24, 2024 at 4:47 PM
  9. Zansobar replied to the thread Are the Lorisyn and Lyirae bundles the bags for this TLP season.

They will announce it as we get closer to launch. I believe it may even be like launch day or the day before, because they don't...

Apr 24, 2024 at 4:38 PM
  10. Zansobar replied to the thread Did Teek lose Free Trade ?.

You do realize there are loads of people that start on a new TLP each year that either haven't played on a TLP ever, ever played EQ at...

Apr 24, 2024 at 1:30 PM
  11. Zansobar replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I might be dead by then.

Apr 24, 2024 at 1:15 PM
  12. Zansobar replied to the thread Devs, could we consider some options for Teek bonuses?.

The devs have spoken and replied to this thread with a resounding "NO!"

Apr 24, 2024 at 1:14 PM
  13. Zansobar replied to the thread Teek and AoC Lockouts --.

The masses spoke and made Mischief the most popular server in EQ history. They probably shouldn't mess with what isn't broken.

Apr 24, 2024 at 1:12 PM
  14. Zansobar replied to the thread Did Teek lose Free Trade ?.

Lol! Right...

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:37 PM
  15. Zansobar replied to the thread Did Teek lose Free Trade ?.

Yep, just a mistake by DPG.

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:23 PM
  16. Zansobar replied to the thread Did Teek lose Free Trade ?.

Sure, but they always specified Free Trade in there too, and in the FAQ they specify everything BUT Free Trade.

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:22 PM
  17. Zansobar posted a new thread.

Did Teek lose Free Trade ?

Or did I misread the FAQ, or did DPG make an error?

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:04 PM
  18. Zansobar replied to the thread MoTM removed from AOC encounters on Teek.

The game needs to be harder not easier.

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:56 AM
  19. Zansobar replied to the thread 2024 TLP Expansion Launch Schedule Clarification.

Thornblade was not dead, I played there.

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:54 AM
  20. Zansobar replied to the thread Teek - Solo classes and questions.

Necro has the same poison dot as Shaman that is revamped.

Apr 24, 2024 at 9:47 AM
  21. Zansobar replied to the thread LF PSTime Raid Guild on Teek.

Seek and you shall find.

Apr 24, 2024 at 9:08 AM
  22. Zansobar replied to the thread EverQuest 3.

The first thing to prove is that it actually exists. I'm very doubtful.

Apr 24, 2024 at 9:08 AM
  23. Zansobar replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Working as intended...

Apr 24, 2024 at 9:06 AM
  24. Zansobar replied to the thread 2024 TLP Expansion Launch Schedule Clarification.

Or they are totally ignoring the player feedback and Tormax will launch and be dead within a month, while Teek will have queues for a...

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:55 AM
  25. Zansobar replied to the thread any tormax eu guilds.

You are luck, one of the two-three overall server guilds is an EU guild!

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:39 AM
  26. Zansobar replied to the thread Anyone notice people really want tormax to fail?.

New players start EQ every year. This idea that only those that played on past TLPs play on the TLP servers is completely false. Heck...

Apr 24, 2024 at 5:23 AM
  27. Zansobar replied to the thread MoTM removed from AOC encounters on Teek.

Mage armies again? No thanks.

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:06 PM
  28. Zansobar replied to the thread Teek - Solo classes and questions.

Ogre shaman eventually takes the lead once mobs start summoning, I believe.

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:37 PM
  29. Zansobar replied to the thread [Teek] <One Last Time Again> GDKP Raiding Guild.

Any idea on the raid times yet?

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:07 PM
  30. Zansobar replied to the thread 20 Teek Guilds (4000+ players), 2 Tormax Guilds (40 players).

Yes that is the only way.

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:04 PM
  31. Zansobar replied to the thread Ways to take advantage of Personas..

This is good to know. I wonder if DPG will consider this a bug and fix it sometime?

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:02 PM
  32. Zansobar replied to the thread Ways to take advantage of Personas..

Oh so can you summon no rent items and they don't disappear when you switch personas?

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:34 PM
  33. Zansobar replied to the thread 20 Teek Guilds (4000+ players), 2 Tormax Guilds (40 players).

This. I'm not sure why people are acting like Thornblade was a problem, without it, Mischief would have lost so many players due the...

Apr 22, 2024 at 1:30 PM
  34. Zansobar replied to the thread 20 Teek Guilds (4000+ players), 2 Tormax Guilds (40 players).

I don't think they've merged Thornblade with Mischief yet, probably due to the popularity of the ruleset.

Apr 21, 2024 at 5:15 PM
  35. Zansobar replied to the thread 20 Teek Guilds (4000+ players), 2 Tormax Guilds (40 players).

Same can be said about more Teek guilds doing the same.

Apr 21, 2024 at 12:47 PM
  36. Zansobar replied to the thread Zone unlock timetable.

Bobbybick is the man!

Apr 21, 2024 at 12:46 PM
  37. Zansobar replied to the thread Devs, could we consider some options for Teek bonuses?.

XP is not really slow on TLPs these days. The only real issue is SOLO XP is horrendous, so a lot of people that think its bad also choose...

Apr 21, 2024 at 12:45 PM
  38. Zansobar replied to the thread 20 Teek Guilds (4000+ players), 2 Tormax Guilds (40 players).

More Teek guilds are forming up and haven't been posted yet. Tormax...not so much.

Apr 21, 2024 at 12:23 PM
  39. Zansobar replied to the thread Teek Time! For the odd shifts..

There's getting to be way too many guilds already on Teek. DPG needs to announce a second Teek ruleset server so guilds will have the next...

Apr 20, 2024 at 8:04 PM
  40. Zansobar replied to the thread I can't seem to find the post about naming....

How much does it cost?

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:30 PM
  41. Zansobar replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

Keep saying that enough and maybe you will start to believe it.

Apr 20, 2024 at 8:49 AM
  42. Zansobar replied to the thread Teek TLP FTE.

You must be the one KSing and training then if you haven't witnessed it "yourself". It is constant with most of the large toxic guilds....

Apr 20, 2024 at 8:34 AM
  43. Zansobar replied to the thread Anyone notice people really want tormax to fail?.

Since DPG is so out of touch with their player base, it takes telling them point blank what mistakes they are making. Tormax is a big...

Apr 19, 2024
  44. Zansobar replied to the thread Ways to take advantage of Personas..

I always buy the collectors edition of the expansion each year just for the 100% wt reduction 40-42 slot bag for use on TLP servers. I...

Apr 19, 2024
  45. Zansobar replied to the thread Other name options for Teek.

BetterThanTormax

Apr 18, 2024
  46. Zansobar replied to the thread Hello everyone. I'm new to Everquest.

Groups only want well played Enchanters...a newbie is not going to play one well, for quite a while.

Apr 18, 2024
  47. Zansobar replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

AE PLing not only causes zone disruption, but it takes players away from being in the pool of possible groupmates for others trying to...

Apr 18, 2024
  48. Zansobar replied to the thread Hello everyone. I'm new to Everquest.

Enchanter is not for a new player. I would try Cleric if you want to be a healer. The easiest newbie class is probably Mage though since...

Apr 18, 2024
  49. Zansobar replied to the thread Paladin as main 6 boxing group.

For me replace the Druid with a Shaman or Mage for Malo so charms last longer. Ideally I would just have another Enchanter instead of...

Apr 17, 2024
  50. Zansobar replied to the thread Paladin as main 6 boxing group.

Charm is still the strongest, by far, dps in the game. It just gets stronger and stronger the higher level you go too. I would always...

Apr 17, 2024
  51. Zansobar replied to the thread favorite race.

High Elf or Dark Elf

Apr 17, 2024
  52. Zansobar replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

Tell me you didn't play on Mischief without saying you didn't play on Mischief...

Apr 17, 2024
  53. Zansobar replied to the thread I've made halfling and woodelf druids.

I guess you can always make a human in Qeynos and if it sucks you can race change to fix it.

Apr 16, 2024
  54. Zansobar replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

I don't think the pandemic had much to do with it. Aradune was advertised as a Paid GM that was going to enforce the rules and actively...

Apr 16, 2024
  55. Zansobar replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

Well so far there are 16 guilds advertising for players on Teek and only 2 on Tormax, at least in the guild lfm aggregation post in the...

Apr 16, 2024
  56. Zansobar replied to the thread Teek and Tormax guild listing as of 4/11/24.

They may need to rebrand as the five singletons.

Apr 16, 2024
  57. Zansobar replied to the thread I've made halfling and woodelf druids.

I'm not sure actually. This time around some humans (people playing monks) will become Iksar so there should be fewer than on past...

Apr 16, 2024
  58. Zansobar replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Mischief is just better, forever. It has nothing to do with it being rare. Look at FV, most pop server on Live for at least a decade...

Apr 16, 2024
  59. Zansobar replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Mischief was the most popular server in EQ history and it took them 3 years to figure out they should launch a second one. DPG aren't...

Apr 16, 2024
  60. Zansobar replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I'll up your 20 and suggest moving to 10!

Apr 15, 2024
  61. Zansobar replied to the thread Teek & Tormax - Bring Back Coin Weight.

I think they lost the code that makes coins have weight.

Apr 15, 2024
  62. Zansobar replied to the thread Teek and Tormax could use a couple tweeks.

Tormax should be switched to Mischief ruleset like Teek, but add FTE to be the casual server. Keying is an issue but is vastly easier on...

Apr 15, 2024
  63. Zansobar replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

Very few will be on Tormax at launch, if the ruleset stays as is, and even fewer will be on Tormax in a couple months after. I would think...

Apr 14, 2024
  64. Zansobar liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

Recurring guilds are ofttimes the most toxic, self-centered, and egotistic guilds in the game.

Apr 14, 2024
  65. Zansobar liked Gutznmutz's post in the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

Same 4 loser chads hating on FTE. 99% of the peeps who played on Oakwynd approve of FTE.

Apr 14, 2024
  66. Zansobar replied to the thread Question about kunark start.

PoP is when the portal books get placed and all demand for ports is gone. But at Luclin you can also port to the main areas in the...

Apr 14, 2024
  67. Zansobar replied to the thread Agnarr locked to OOW.

I don't think they are going to change the ruleset. The server was advertised as a PoP locked ruleset, if that is not what you want...

Apr 12, 2024
  68. Zansobar replied to the thread Can we server transfer to Agnarr on new TLPs after pop or LDoN yet ?.

Exactly. I'm not sure what you are gaining by transferring that you can't get back in a few months of playing a fresh character.

Apr 12, 2024
  69. Zansobar replied to the thread Best class to pair with a mage?.

Are you talking Greater Conc potions? Those stack with Clarity and are very low value compared to Crack. The only thing that helps is...

Apr 12, 2024
  70. Zansobar replied to the thread Best class to pair with a mage?.

I'm not sure I'd like to play a Mage without mana regen, so I would recommend an Enchanter.

Apr 12, 2024
  71. Zansobar replied to the thread Teek - Leveling Paths.

It is much easier to get flagged for raids on the free trade ruleset, it was on Mischief. Then with personas where flagging is shared...

Apr 12, 2024
  72. Zansobar replied to the thread Teek - Leveling Paths.

It has to be pretty high because FoB is a large zone with a lot of mobs. I would guess it might even be higher than Gfay, Nek Forest,...

Apr 12, 2024
  73. Zansobar replied to the thread Any serious GDKP Guilds on Teek?.

I really enjoy plat-based DKP raiding. The bidding process is fun to watch and since everyone gains the higher the bids, it leads to...

Apr 12, 2024
  74. Zansobar replied to the thread Bag bundle 4 TLP.

It would be nice if they would allow you to buy the 40 slot 100% wt reduction bags as many times as you want, but the reason they have...

Apr 12, 2024
  75. Zansobar replied to the thread Teek - Leveling Paths.

I would expect the Iksar starting area to be swarming with newbs, so it may be much much worse than the Classic starting zones.

Apr 11, 2024
  76. Zansobar replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

So the lack of any communication from DPG seems to indicate they aren't touching the server rulesets. Lets just hope they have a second...

Apr 11, 2024
  77. Zansobar replied to the thread Teek - Leveling Paths.

I think for the most part it will be a normal Classic area leveling path. Like others have said, it might open up in the 40-45+ range, but...

Apr 11, 2024
  78. Zansobar replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

That's like, your opinion. It is not the opinion of most players in EQ.

Apr 11, 2024
  79. Zansobar replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

I know they implemented a 4 or 5 target ae limit for Bards, I just don't know if that also applies to PBAoE spells also.

Apr 11, 2024
  80. Zansobar replied to the thread Increase Xp rates for Teek and Tormax.

I'm good with a normal xp rate. It's worked fine for many many TLPs.

Apr 11, 2024
  81. Zansobar replied to the thread I Am Excited For Tormax.

Because DPG cannot support unlimited servers. The way they have their tech setup all servers share the same database server or...

Apr 10, 2024
  82. Zansobar replied to the thread TLP (s) need more..

Thornblade was high pop, it still hasn't been merged with Mischief.

Apr 10, 2024
  83. Zansobar replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I bet that is much harder to implement.

Apr 10, 2024
  84. Zansobar replied to the thread TLP (s) need more..

Tormax needs to change to the same ruleset as Teek but with FTE enabled.

Apr 8, 2024
  85. Zansobar replied to the thread Fippy Fest Swag Bag.

Why?

Apr 8, 2024
  86. Zansobar replied to the thread Can We Swap Server Names Around Please?.

Tormax? More like Bore-MAX! Amiright????

Apr 8, 2024
  87. Zansobar replied to the thread Fippy Fest Swag Bag.

Yeah I bought that one years ago.

Apr 8, 2024
  88. Zansobar replied to the thread Fippy Fest Swag Bag.

It appears they are only the 20 slot non wt reduction bags, no?

Apr 8, 2024
  89. Zansobar replied to the thread Fippy Fest Swag Bag.

Are those the 40 slot bags? Or only 20 slot?

Apr 8, 2024
  90. Zansobar replied to the thread Fippy Fest Swag Bag.

I've used the existing bundle last year.

Apr 8, 2024
  91. Zansobar replied to the thread Fippy Fest Swag Bag.

$50 for 100% wt reduction 42 slot bag is pretty normal cost. Especially since this will allow us to have 4 wt reduction bags on the...

Apr 8, 2024
  92. Zansobar replied to the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

Not enough demand for a boxer server. Same as why there isn't a pvp server.

Apr 7, 2024
  93. Zansobar replied to the thread Random Loot and/or Free Trade: Does it change your choice of main?.

It's much easier to obtain loot on a ft/random loot server, like orders of magnitude easier.

Apr 7, 2024
  94. Zansobar replied to the thread Are Guilds Using The New Person Feature To Their Raid's Advantage?.

It really won't be any different than if you played an alt, hence a similar policy as guilds have for alts.

Apr 7, 2024
  95. Zansobar replied to the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

This. Boxers are one of the things that drove players away from the game. There are so many ex players that will not return to a...

Apr 7, 2024
  96. Zansobar liked Kahna's post in the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

You sound like a lovely person, and I have no desire to play on a server filled with people just like you. Boxing servers don't have...

Apr 7, 2024
  97. Zansobar replied to the thread 2025 TLPs.

There is no need to skip a year for TLPs, it takes almost no dev resources to launch one. What they need to do is skip a year on the...

Apr 6, 2024
  98. Zansobar replied to the thread TLP Woes and Hopes - Constructive Thoughts Please.

If you want the game to continue without closing down, then DPG needs to take a cut of the black market via Krono.

Apr 6, 2024
  99. Zansobar liked AzzlannOG's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Yeah that would be fine with me, that's what I was asking for. One with FTE would be fine with me

Apr 5, 2024
  100. Zansobar liked xxar's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

I just say two servers , one FTE and one not argument solved.

Apr 5, 2024
  101. Zansobar replied to the thread Can We Swap Server Names Around Please?.

By reading the AMA responses, I think the answer is - it will take too much effort, so no.

Apr 5, 2024
  102. Zansobar liked Basak's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

FTE was one of the best mechanics added to the game. I am honestly surprised it has not gone forward.

Apr 5, 2024
  103. Zansobar replied to the thread TLP Woes and Hopes - Constructive Thoughts Please.

I don't understand why these posts keep coming up about removing Krono. As has been stated, if Krono didn't exist people would just use...

Apr 5, 2024
  104. Zansobar replied to the thread New TLP rules - clarification.

Not every item has the no drop tag removed, for example epics are still not tradeable.

Apr 5, 2024
  105. Zansobar replied to the thread Tormax - Let the players decide.

This. As long as it is stated up front that the merging will happen and the final server will either have or not have FTE enabled, I...

Apr 5, 2024
  106. Zansobar liked Tulisin_Dragonflame's post in the thread Tormax - Let the players decide.

I'm one of the people who'd like to see Tormax as Teek+FTE and I'm 100% fine with this. FTE's biggest impact is before everything...

Apr 5, 2024
  107. Zansobar replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

About as many that want a Pvp server...no big loss.

Apr 5, 2024
  108. Zansobar replied to the thread Tormax - Let the players decide.

Look there is nothing wrong with a Mangler server ruleset. The issue is you can't put that ruleset up against a Mischief ruleset. Mischief...

Apr 5, 2024
  109. Zansobar replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

The toxicity was down from day 1 and Oakwynd was high population then.

Apr 5, 2024
  110. Zansobar liked Tulisin_Dragonflame's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I can understand liking FTE enough to push for it, I can understand being ambivalent. I can't understand disliking it enough to exert...

Apr 5, 2024
  111. Zansobar replied to the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

Loot is so easy to obtain on Mischief rulesets you don't ever have to pay Krono if you don't want to.

Apr 5, 2024
  112. Zansobar replied to the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

RL without FT is a big problem because you will end up getting no drop items you didn't expect and can't use etc. They really have to...

Apr 5, 2024
  113. Zansobar replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

If the 2025 TLPs are not Mischief rules then people will not be leaving Teek for them.

Apr 5, 2024
  114. Zansobar replied to the thread Should Tormax be a boxing server?.

Tormax should be another Mischief 2.0 ruleset. A non-Mischief ruleset server cannot compete against a Mischief ruleset server, so anything...

Apr 5, 2024
  115. Zansobar replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I hear you. I think the Kunark start was the only thing they could think of to make it different than just Mischief 2.0 while...

Apr 4, 2024
  116. Zansobar liked Magic's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I am very upset that there is no original EQ. A 25th anniversary without classic start? At least 4 weeks would be fine for players like...

Apr 4, 2024
  117. Zansobar posted a new thread.

What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?

I know they changed the Selos ruleset a bit based on the outrage from the player base, but I really wonder if they have the guts to address...

Apr 4, 2024
  118. Zansobar replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I'd rather have Mischief rules on both but one is FTE and the other not.

Apr 4, 2024
  119. Zansobar replied to the thread Clarification on 200 day name reservation please. That name or any name?.

I'm pretty sure you can reserve any name. It wouldn't make sense otherwise.

Apr 4, 2024
  120. Zansobar replied to the thread Since the other server going to be dead.....

I think you rolled on another server and just thought it was Oakwynd if you think Oakwynd was toxic. Either that or you've never...

Apr 4, 2024
  121. Zansobar replied to the thread Since the other server going to be dead.....

I agree. It would be a good test of how popular FTE is too. Of course the random loot already helps a bit since the Kronolords can't...

Apr 4, 2024
  122. Zansobar liked Soriano's post in the thread Since the other server going to be dead.....

Make Teek and Tormax identical. make one of them FTE the other non FTE. There are many people who do not like FTE... There are a lot of...

Apr 4, 2024
  123. Zansobar liked Soriano's post in the thread Since the other server going to be dead.....

While I do not disagree with your post...Tormax as planned will just result in a waste of resources for the company.

Apr 4, 2024
  124. Zansobar replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

Well at least Monsters & Memories will have FTE enabled servers.

Apr 4, 2024
  125. Zansobar replied to the thread Should Tormax be a boxing server?.

Aradune was popular because they promised a paid GM to enforce the botting rules and it was a strict two box MAX server.

Apr 4, 2024
  126. Zansobar replied to the thread Should Tormax be a boxing server?.

I think if it was a Mischief 2.0 with FTE it would be more popular than Teek. But not with boxing.

Apr 4, 2024
  127. Zansobar replied to the thread Kunark Epics #nobottlenecks?.

Thank goodness! I will get my checkbook ready!

Apr 4, 2024
  128. Zansobar liked Tulisin_Dragonflame's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I'm not big on boxing beyond sometimes running a pocket bard, but if Tormax was a Teek clone with both no boxing rules and FTE I'd probably...

Apr 4, 2024
  129. Zansobar replied to the thread Since the other server going to be dead.....

Tormax may hit high some time during launch week, but will drop to low before the next expansion and will probably never see high pop ever...

Apr 4, 2024
  130. Zansobar replied to the thread Best 6 box- Farming / High level group content.

I assume there is software for that like most of the boxers use.

Apr 4, 2024
  131. Zansobar replied to the thread Best 6 box- Farming / High level group content.

5x Enc, 1 Cleric.

Apr 4, 2024
  132. Zansobar replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

FTE went well. The only issue with it is when it was bugged, but they can just keep working on those few remaining bugs. 95% of the...

Apr 4, 2024
  133. Zansobar replied to the thread Kunark Epics #nobottlenecks?.

Mage is only used until Pop, correct?

Apr 4, 2024
  134. Zansobar replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Sky is not a breeze at a TLP launch, but will be on this one.

Apr 4, 2024
  135. Zansobar replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I would completely prefer a Classic start and I know I'm not alone. The only things good about a Kunark start is I don't have to race...

Apr 4, 2024
  136. Zansobar replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

There are loads of private servers for that. Mischief 2.0 is what has been asked for since Mischief 1.0 launched. It will be insanely...

Apr 4, 2024
  137. Zansobar replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I believe this was just wishful thinking and not based on any information.

Apr 4, 2024
  138. Zansobar replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Is this like the fair number of people that want a PvP server?

Apr 4, 2024
  139. Zansobar replied to the thread Any Mischief Loot Table Resources That Are Accurate?.

If I recall you select the server and then they item drops are updated to show which mobs.

Apr 4, 2024
  140. Zansobar replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I agree. There is no reason to launch a normal server when the massive amount of players want Mischief ruleset. They should do...

Apr 4, 2024
  141. Zansobar liked NuffanTuit's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Teek and Tormax should both have the Teek rule set and give Tormax FTE... otherwise they will have a queue disaster on Teek and Tormax...

Apr 4, 2024
  142. Zansobar replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Mischief has been the most popular ruleset in the history of Everquest.

Apr 4, 2024
  143. Zansobar replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

So you're saying today is THE day!!!

Apr 4, 2024
  144. Zansobar replied to the thread On Apr 05, 2023 Oakwynd was announced for May 24, 2023.

I just don't understand how the EQ2 server will be more appealing than a normal TLE there that has Free Trade.

Apr 3, 2024
  145. Zansobar replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

Are you trying to tell me that today is not going to be THE day?!???

Apr 3, 2024
  146. Zansobar replied to the thread On Apr 05, 2023 Oakwynd was announced for May 24, 2023.

Confirmed by whom?

Apr 3, 2024
  147. Zansobar replied to the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

Is this really that big of a deal? I think it only comes into play for the first few days of a TLP launch, after that it shouldn't really...

Apr 3, 2024
  148. Zansobar replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

Well we know we are getting at least 2 TLP servers for EQ1 so hopefully that means they can't screw that many up, can they?

Apr 3, 2024
  149. Zansobar replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

I played EQ2 in beta and at launch. I did not enjoy my experience.

Apr 3, 2024
  150. Zansobar replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

I guess today should be THE day since they had the EQ1 producer letter in 2023 on the same day as the EQ2 producer letter!

Apr 3, 2024
  151. Zansobar replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

I thought all their TLE servers started at the beginning? That Origins server doesn't even have free trade.

Apr 3, 2024
  152. Zansobar replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

Well apparently it isn't today...I sure hope the announcement is tomorrow or I will be verily vexed!

Apr 2, 2024
  153. Zansobar replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

Along with a strict no-boxing policy for some servers that require IP exemptions to play with others in the same household. The future...

Apr 2, 2024
  154. Zansobar replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

Even Monsters & Memories is incorporating it into their upcoming game.

Apr 2, 2024
  155. Zansobar replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

Thank Goodness! I was beginning to worry that DPG didn't understand the positive impact FTE has had on the game and how it reduced...

Apr 2, 2024
  156. Zansobar replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

I would be amazed if all servers going forward are not FTE enabled.

Apr 2, 2024
  157. Zansobar replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

Where did you read this? All I've seen is the interview where they say they are bringing back their most popular TLP rulesets.

Apr 2, 2024
  158. Zansobar replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

So today might actually be THE day!

Apr 2, 2024
  159. Zansobar replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

I hope so. I don't want to get too hyped until I know the rulesets as they have swung and missed quite a few times in the past.

Apr 1, 2024
  160. Zansobar replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

I think you are pretty close on your first guess, I don't see anyway they will waste resources on a pvp server given how few people...

Apr 1, 2024
  161. Zansobar replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

I'm hoping for a Monday news dump!

Apr 1, 2024
  162. Zansobar replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

This is a special year, maybe they will surprise us!

Apr 1, 2024
  163. Zansobar replied to the thread Could today be THE day....

That's what they think you would think!

Apr 1, 2024
  164. Zansobar posted a new thread.

Could today be THE day...

when they announce the new TLP servers rulesets?

Apr 1, 2024
  165. Zansobar replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

I totally disagree.

Mar 30, 2024
  166. Zansobar replied to the thread retired able to play day and night.

Not...even...close...

Mar 30, 2024
  167. Zansobar replied to the thread Personas Debate.

Ah, yeah the devs have already stated that would make personas way too powerful.

Mar 28, 2024
  168. Zansobar replied to the thread Personas Debate.

I don't think you can switch personas unless you are in a non-combat zone or city.

Mar 28, 2024
  169. Zansobar replied to the thread Best Group-Friendly Single-Box Class for TLP?.

Hopefully the new server ruleset will change that.

Mar 28, 2024
  170. Zansobar replied to the thread Best Group-Friendly Single-Box Class for TLP?.

I will take another charm pet over a monk or tank any day.

Mar 28, 2024
  171. Zansobar replied to the thread Need to Put in for Time at Work.

Nah I'd rather work than do that.

Mar 27, 2024
  172. Zansobar replied to the thread What persona combos are people planning on trying for the new server?.

Ah I see, hopefully they add some bank space we can buy for the personas in the store then to resolve or at least lessen this issue.

Mar 27, 2024
  173. Zansobar replied to the thread What persona combos are people planning on trying for the new server?.

I would say all classes? I'm not sure what the real downside is to use a persona for any alt you would otherwise want to play.

Mar 27, 2024
  174. Zansobar replied to the thread Best Group-Friendly Single-Box Class for TLP?.

Enchanter is the answer. Groups will take multiple enchanters if you can play it remotely well. Cleric would be second, but groups will...

Mar 27, 2024
  175. Zansobar replied to the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

I have zero problem with guild leadership taking gems or such from raids. The management of a guild is not a simple task and I admire...

Mar 27, 2024
  176. Zansobar replied to the thread Need to Put in for Time at Work.

This is what is keeping me from putting in for time off. I still think DPG could screw up the ruleset by NOT going with a Mischief 2.0...

Mar 26, 2024
  177. Zansobar replied to the thread TLP Expansion Unlock Pacing.

I'd really like a seasonal server that goes up to PoP and then resets. Maybe have 3+ month expansion unlock times or so. However, given...

Mar 26, 2024
  178. Zansobar replied to the thread True Multi boxing is easy.

You sound like a lonely lonely man....

Mar 25, 2024
  179. Zansobar replied to the thread Are there any Everquest servers where I can level at my own pace?.

This. Leveling is only forced if you choose not to de-level. I get it on Live you get levels early on extremely quickly, but that...

Mar 25, 2024
  180. Zansobar replied to the thread Need to Put in for Time at Work.

High probability, very high probability, the new servers will launch Wednesday May 22nd around noon PDT. For many years the new TLPs have...

Mar 25, 2024
  181. Zansobar replied to the thread Any TLP Worth joining today?.

On Project Quarm there are maps using a 3rd party tool which is allowed. Also the slow meming of spells reduces quickly once you get...

Mar 22, 2024
  182. Zansobar replied to the thread Sock Recommendations?.

I would hold off on believing those rumors until something substantial comes out.

Mar 18, 2024
  183. Zansobar replied to the thread So what I hope the new TLP has. (Not your usual thread).

You are going to be disappointed.

Mar 18, 2024
  184. Zansobar replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

How can you be LFG during the launch period of a new TLP? There are thousands of players and hundreds of groups? Are you sure it isn't...

Mar 18, 2024
  185. Zansobar replied to the thread List of TLP release dates.

It is almost always the wednesday before Memorial Day weekend.

Mar 17, 2024
  186. Zansobar replied to the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

I don't see the point of launching past Classic. If you want to start in Kunark just wait 4 weeks and roll your toons then. But if...

Mar 16, 2024
  187. Zansobar replied to the thread Any TLP Worth joining today?.

Wait.

Mar 16, 2024