Could today be THE day...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Zansobar, Apr 1, 2024.

1. Shalom Quillmane Bane

I'm sure no one will believe this but Angeliana did confirm in the official EverQuest discord (see #tlp-general-discussion) that they will be announcing EQ1 TLP ruleset on April 4th 2024
  2. Lineater Augur

Technically she just announced the producer's letter is dropping tomorrow.

Still leaves some wiggle room for a troll job.
  3. Zansobar Augur

Are you trying to tell me that today is not going to be THE day?!???
  4. Demetri Augur

Their hints previously have implied that they're just remixing with existing parts in contrast to EQ2.

So that would be quite the shock if they did.
  5. Vicus Augur

Thanks didn't catch that.
  6. Vicus Augur

Yep, I'm optimistic.
  7. coltongrundy Augur

No she didn't. She said the producer's letter would be on April 4th. Said nothing about whether or not it would include TLP rulesets.
  8. Shalom Quillmane Bane

Haha ok be mad then :)
  9. Indigo_Quarmite Augur

Don't forget Vaniki - whose sole purpose is to get a claimable rat illusion and WW port for other servers. They literally could put Vaniki rewards on the store for DBC and it's a better/more profitable idea. As is, a few weeks before each TLP a bunch of people sub a week early to log on a level 1 and get some claims when a guildy carries them thru a couple raids and they then level a guy to 60 in a few hours one day and moves on.
  10. warriorbaddy New Member

Always stay subbed show your support. Not to be a goody too shoes or anything but I'VE had three active subs for over a year just to show my support and I won't cancel them ever! ;):)
    But really tho..is today the day?!? I have never actually played the game on a TLP launch or ever from like classic era week 1 day 1 kind of thing. I want to see what it is like, I played mischief with a friend but we started that when level cap was 75, and now its 85. I want to experience EQ in a non P99 way where you hate your life, but still from the beginning. Him and I will be no-lifeing this TLP to include taking a few days off work. We will also be looking for a guild that raids between 6-9(nice) Central Time. If you guys need a warrior newb (me ;)) and well we dont know what he is playing yet. Let me know we would love to have some ppl to level with and raid with.
    #warriorbaddyout
  11. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

I believe it will be today.
  12. Zansobar Augur

So you're saying today is THE day!!!
  13. coltongrundy Augur

what is there to be mad about?