Are the Lorisyn and Lyirae bundles the bags for this TLP season

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Risiko, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Risiko Augur

Are the Lorisyn's Lament Bundle and Lyirae's Languish Bundle the bag bundles for this TLP season, or is there a new set that will be offered soon?
  2. Chyron Lorekeeper

These are last seasons. So you can buy these, and then usually a few weeks prior to launch a new set is brought out.
  3. Basak Augur

Lorisyn Oakwynd and Lyirae Oakwynd purchases are for the Oakwynd server. New ones will be in-line with the upcoming servers. Go Tormax!
  4. superman Augur

So if I buy the oakwynd bundle now, I can buy the new bundle as well and have 4
    40 slot bags?
  5. Demetri Augur

Yes
  6. Raytheon Augur

Buy a FippyStream (tm) ticket and you get an additional 42-slotter as well.
  7. Demetri Augur

(Also higher editions of the expac if we're adding all the ways to throw cash at big bags)
  8. IheartEQ Elder

Can you still buy pack one and two to receive three bags? I remember you could do that and you would just have to use one pack for an alt due to lore issues.

I'm probably going to buy the two bag Oakwynd bundle, persona expansion, and possibly the new TLP bundle. I'm so tired of being forced to sell or delete items repeatedly at lower levels.
    Demetri likes this.
  9. Daragoth Lorekeeper

So when is the last day you can buy the current Lorisyn's Lament Bundle and Lyirae's Languish Bundle?
  10. Zansobar Augur

They will announce it as we get closer to launch. I believe it may even be like launch day or the day before, because they don't usually put the new bag pack up until the last minute.
    Indigo_Quarmite and Demetri like this.
  11. Demetri Augur

As he stated, last couple have literally gone up within HOURS of the server launch. So if you're wanting to do it but cash isn't fluid right now, you're probably safe to delay until 5/15 if not later.
    IheartEQ likes this.
  12. Indigo_Quarmite Augur

Rarely (I think once or twice) they have reset it after dud servers where you could order it again. It would be nice to see a reset this year since Oakwynd was just an experiment thing for many people that rolled up there and wasted the bags.

As stated above though they will usually announce when the old package comes down and the new one goes up.
  13. Demetri Augur

It wasn't because of "dud" servers - it was the times that they spun up a second server that wasn't available immediately due to the precise opposite. If there was a "dud" situation, I missed it - it was only because of overwhelming demand without a second server available.

I.E. Lockjaw and Ragefire timeframe there was, because Ragefire had too much demand, but LJ came a week or so later - so those folks were allowed to refund it for use on LJ.
  14. Indigo_Quarmite Augur

Logged in to test the hard way since they don't have more then 2 year history available.

Sizeable Satchel bundle from Mangler/Selos was reset for Aradune. Have one sizeable satchel on both servers. I do not have a second satchel so it was 100% not 2 different packages.

Steadfast satchel was available on either coirnav and/or phinny (hard to tell since they were also merged into vox) and also have them on Agnarr.

So unless I am missing something that is at least been reset once before. Small chance their were two different packages for Agnarr/Coirnav/Phinny because one bag is heirloom and one is not, neither are lore - so a bit confusing with all the same name.

They didn't sell bags on Lockjaw/Ragefire or I just didn't buy them back then.
  15. Demetri Augur

Sizeable from looking at the history both appear to be the $20 pack one solo, that you can always purchase an additional time. The single bag kit that you can buy a second time is always the one with just 3 XP pots - the 2 bag kit includes the rezz tokens/etc.

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=9588 for Sizeable's set it comes from.

Just like for me, I just went through and bought $20 packs for my accounts that got the $35 last year now - so those accounts will have a single Oakwynd bag available, even though the $35 claim is still burned on Oakwynd. [Wouldn't complain if they refunded, but I'm not holding my breath]

https://www.everquest.com/news/agnarr-progression-server-now-available-2017 demonstrates that it was just a "just because" they repeated for Agnarr (likely because they were still early in offering them and they'd not committed to the annual versions like they've stuck to now)
  16. Indigo_Quarmite Augur

Right they were originally one time purchases and they reset them each year for the new TLP that is what I said. You could never just endlessly buy the satchels 10x.

So there is history for it, and they should consider it again. Thank you for confirming my original post.
  17. Demetri Augur

Nothing of the sort - why do people on the internet have such difficulty reading and take random things that they half read as confirmation of their presupposition?

For the early bags they RESET THE ABILITY TO PURCHASE THEM A NUMBER OF TIMES because they didn't make a new set each year.

For the recent ones, with the "server named" sets they rotate them annually but make the small and large both purchasable, so you can buy the smaller set bag of each set twice.

The mechanism you're asking for ALREADY exists, but it's not free, barring the oddity that was LJ/RF - which from my memory and petition history - was something that was GM moved between the servers upon player request, not remotely automatic. (And I have no remaining bag on RF from before my move - but I do on LJ)

You're asking for a "free transfer/reuse" of the claims which hasn't been done for any recent history - I believe RF/LJ was two owners ago for Christ's sake - while not providing evidence that you didn't repurchase and stating situations that ARE DOUBLE PURCHASABLE.
  18. Demetri Augur

For example for this past year, Lyirae's Luggage repeating would evidence your claim - but Lorisyn's does not because that can be bought twice, once by buying the $35 set, and another time with the $20.
  19. Indigo_Quarmite Augur

Ok stan. I remember, they distincly reset the Sizeable satchel. That's why i posted what i posted.

Same name or not, IT WAS reset every year. You could buy them on the same server or different servers. You are arguing semantics. Get angry dude, get real angry, go punch a wall kid.
  20. Indigo_Quarmite Augur

No they can just reset it so you can buy Lorisyn's AGAIN on the new server. As I posted it was done in the past. You really can't read. I don't want anything for free....they can push a button to allow the package to be bought a 2nd time on an account that already bought the package.

Thus I could buy Lorisyns AND the new upcoming one. Again, precedent for this exists. I have Sizeable Satchel (as it was reset) and the Aradune exclusive package (outriders knapsack and keepers satchel or something). Good grief young man.

I never even insinuated that they will do this I just said it would be nice if they did it again before you went on your erroneous tirade of misunderstandings and incoherent ramblings.