melioa's Recent Activity

1. melioa liked karlooo's post in the thread Redesign of the sanctuary..

I would remove the Sanctuary all together. Not even redesign it. First of all it makes no sense as you said, the empire soldiers are...

Apr 6, 2024
  2. melioa replied to the thread Redesign of the sanctuary..

the music that is in the sanctuary is utter crap! what idiot thought that type of music in the sanctuary, was good to add to the sanctuary?...

Apr 5, 2024
  3. melioa liked TRspy007's post in the thread [Suggestion] Server Merges/Transfers.

not to mention the highly skilled players going after wHitE cAmO blowing up any chance of a fight during off hours. Games really in a...

Apr 5, 2024
  4. melioa replied to the thread [Suggestion] Server Merges/Transfers.

and this is why the player numbers keep getting lower. what is the point of a player logging in to be greeted with an 'unstable' Alert...

Apr 4, 2024
  5. melioa liked TRspy007's post in the thread [Suggestion] Server Merges/Transfers.

Yup actually the fact they took this direction has led to so many negative outcomes in the game, that often end up scaring away new...

Apr 4, 2024
  6. melioa replied to the thread [Suggestion] Server Merges/Transfers.

wish they would remove Oshur and Hossin. Hossin has been a problem since its launch, and as for Oshur....that was an epic fail that should...

Apr 2, 2024
  7. melioa replied to the thread [Suggestion] Server Merges/Transfers.

Emerald is now becoming more and more like the dead sever Connery. there was only about 8 people on Connery the other day :(

Mar 31, 2024
  8. melioa liked Golconda's post in the thread [Suggestion] Server Merges/Transfers.

I really don't know why they still refuse to merge, there's no point anymore in having multiple servers per region and during off hours you...

Mar 29, 2024
  9. melioa liked TRspy007's post in the thread [Suggestion] Server Merges/Transfers.

Hi, hope everyone's doing well. I came back to check the game out for a bit, I won't address all the issues that still persist since I...

Mar 29, 2024
  10. melioa liked JarredGalaxy's post in the thread [Suggestion] Bio Lab Updates: Bring back the shield domes!.

To my knowledge I recall someone making a post somewhere I think on Twitter(X) or Reddit about 3 years ago saying they found the old...

Mar 29, 2024
  11. melioa liked ZORN777's post in the thread Redesign of the sanctuary..

More sanctuary interactivity. Add an information board to the station about the course of hostilities on the planet in real time, aspect...

Mar 29, 2024
  12. melioa liked JarredGalaxy's post in the thread [Suggestion] Bio Lab Updates: Bring back the shield domes!.

It was among the reasons though it was another change that nobody asked for done during Wrel's time that has left another "scar" in the...

Mar 27, 2024
  13. melioa replied to the thread [Suggestion] Bio Lab Updates: Bring back the shield domes!.

yeah, they should bring them back. unless 'that certain Dev' deleted the files containing the code for the dome shields.

Mar 27, 2024
  14. melioa liked JarredGalaxy's post in the thread [Suggestion] Restore the Stone Arch at Ti Alloys Inc and The Crown.

Posting a revive comment given this topic has begun trending some again lately with the issues regarding The Crown especially during low...

Mar 18, 2024
  15. melioa liked AuricStarSand's post in the thread [Suggestion] Restore the Stone Arch at Ti Alloys Inc and The Crown.

Here ye go. I was gonna post this for my thread; works better here:...

Mar 18, 2024
  16. melioa liked JarredGalaxy's post in the thread [Suggestion] Restore the Stone Arch at Ti Alloys Inc and The Crown.

That is actually a post I made. That is another idea that came to mind before when observing the fights between Ti Alloys and The...

Mar 18, 2024
  17. melioa liked JarredGalaxy's post in the thread [Suggestion] TR Gatekeeper nerf reverted/redesigned.

A topic I have had several back and forth arguments with, the only ones opposing it are of course NC and VS mains but the Gatekeeper needs...

Mar 18, 2024
  18. melioa posted a new thread.

Unstable Warpgates.

no need for them now, as we do not have the pop on any server to call for the need to use Unstable Warpgates. they were just saying in chat...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Mar 18, 2024
  19. melioa liked ChUnKiFieR's post in the thread [Suggestion] THE TIME HAS COME!.

CLOSE CONNERY! Most people who play this game have high speed internet so separate servers are a thing of the past. Therefore, it's time...

Mar 16, 2024
  20. melioa liked JarredGalaxy's post in the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

The title is pretty self explanatory, the MAX as an infantry class is not what it used to be especially following the removal of the...

Mar 16, 2024
  21. melioa liked OpolE's post in the thread [Guide] DBG Sells Planetside 2 IP to Bay Tree Tower Ltd.

Im annoyed we haven't heard anything official.

Mar 12, 2024
  22. melioa replied to the thread Can't Login Domain I Down (G99).

Did Not Connect: Potential Security Issue Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to www.planetside2.com because...

Mar 8, 2024
  23. melioa liked VV4LL3's post in the thread 'T2 Striker' is worse than a Rocket Rifle in Anti-Air.

Considering it used to be dumbfire lock-on, this seems balanced. No skill kills were common. Just shoot in the general direction of a...

Mar 8, 2024
  24. melioa liked Ray7's post in the thread 'T2 Striker' is worse than a Rocket Rifle in Anti-Air.

Striker is utter trash now, it's missiles doesn't track aircraft even at point blank range. Even Decimator is better AA option than striker...

Mar 7, 2024
  25. melioa replied to the thread [Suggestion] I feel for the Connery population..

Emerald is going the exact same way as Connery did about 2 years ago. :(

Mar 6, 2024
  26. melioa replied to the thread 'T2 Striker' is worse than a Rocket Rifle in Anti-Air.

a certain Dev did not like what the TR had....or some of what the NC had (mainly the NC Max) so they buffed some of the VS stuff, whist...

Mar 6, 2024
  27. melioa liked karlooo's post in the thread 'T2 Striker' is worse than a Rocket Rifle in Anti-Air.

Based off of this topic [Suggestion] - T2 Striker buffs: Make the Striker lock-on again! | PlanetSide 2 Forums (daybreakgames.com) but I...

Mar 6, 2024
  28. melioa liked Shadowpikachu's post in the thread [Suggestion] Actual player anti-gaming-chair system suggestion 'Whack'ing hackers..

A super report system only offered to the most dedicated of players near the dev team that they already have relations with and trust, they...

Feb 29, 2024
  29. melioa liked JarredGalaxy's post in the thread [Suggestion] Tech Plant changes and variety.

So this is something I have had in mind for awhile for one of the most "based" bases in the game, the Tech Plants. An issue that has bugged...

Feb 28, 2024
  30. melioa liked AuricStarSand's post in the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

Ye I agree. 2 statements. AMR's do insane dmg verse max's like 2 hit rapid hits, ur dead. Luckily most people don't know that & don't...

Feb 28, 2024
  31. melioa liked Effect's post in the thread Goodbye Planetside2.

This guy pretending vehicles weren't being pulled before construction ever existed.

Feb 26, 2024
  32. melioa liked JarredGalaxy's post in the thread [Suggestion] Bio Lab Updates: Bring back the shield domes!.

With the direction the game is now going, I believe it is necessary some more graphical updates get made to the game moving forward and one...

Feb 25, 2024
  33. melioa liked Demigan's post in the thread hOW ABOUT WE REMOVE FRIENDLY FIRE?.

I got weapon locked yesterday because people kept jumping 1 inch in front of me (even through me) while I was laying down fore on a doorway...

Feb 24, 2024
  34. melioa liked Twin Suns's post in the thread hOW ABOUT WE REMOVE FRIENDLY FIRE?.

Besides the obvious reasons that have already been mentioned, it's also a skill check. It's a skill check for both parties involved. The...

Feb 24, 2024
  35. melioa liked LordKrelas's post in the thread hOW ABOUT WE REMOVE FRIENDLY FIRE?.

If we remove it, You could just spam explosives without ever caring about killing your own forces - to sticking C-4 on allies who run into...

Feb 24, 2024
  36. melioa liked Ray7's post in the thread Lock on Launchers need a rework...Please.

Lock-on launchers in their correct state are joke - they require 3 hits to destroy ESF, while ESF can easily outrun or dodge them. Tryhard...

Feb 24, 2024
  37. melioa liked Voodoooooo's post in the thread Do never touch Keybindings of all playerbase.

Wtf, do you have to much playerbase? So delete Keybindings for your new sundystuff. Thanx i am out.

Feb 24, 2024
  38. melioa liked VV4LL3's post in the thread [Guide] DBG Sells Planetside 2 IP to Bay Tree Tower Ltd.

Pros and cons: The emphasis on eSports notably deteriorated the Overwatch gaming experience. Blizzard's development team instituted...

Feb 24, 2024
  39. melioa liked Effect's post in the thread State of the Game from a Vet's Perspective.

I ******* wish this was true, the game would be 10x better.

Feb 22, 2024
  40. melioa replied to the thread [Guide] DBG Sells Planetside 2 IP to Bay Tree Tower Ltd.

i hope to god that they don't try to make it like Battle Front, or COD.

Feb 20, 2024
  41. melioa liked VV4LL3's post in the thread [Guide] DBG Sells Planetside 2 IP to Bay Tree Tower Ltd.

Summary of Points: The "PlanetSide" franchise has been acquired for a sum of $5.9 million by Bay Tree Tower Limited, a company about...

Feb 20, 2024
  42. melioa liked Grandizer's post in the thread stop messing with my Keybindings!.

There's a quick and easy fix to restore the keybinds basically, delete this: InputProfile_User0000.xml Open this: InputProfile_User.xml and...

Feb 18, 2024
  43. melioa liked AlcyoneSerene's post in the thread Performance deterioration since NSO faction and beyond, IMPORTANT, pls read.

Same experience as OP. Game dips to low 40 fps, with continuous input lag. I used to run PS2 on the old hardware on ultra, now I can't on...

Feb 16, 2024
  44. melioa liked Da1veR's post in the thread stop messing with my Keybindings!.

I realized smth go wrong when i jumped without parachute from galaxy, instead of going to hower mode, lol. Not a big deal, but yea, it...

Feb 16, 2024
  45. melioa liked MonnyMoony's post in the thread State of the Game from a Vet's Perspective.

I have been playing since launch - and many decisions taken in this game make zero sense. Why was Max charge removed? Why hasn't Zoe been...

Feb 15, 2024
  46. melioa liked AuricStarSand's post in the thread State of the Game from a Vet's Perspective.

Why focus Infantry? Infantry vets didn't like Oshur. So still till this day they still need to impress Infantry players. The Arsenal update...

Feb 15, 2024
  47. melioa posted a new thread.

stop messing with my Keybindings!

yesterday....and the day before....and the day before etc, my keybindings were all perfectly saved, have been that way for years....log in...

Feb 15, 2024
  48. melioa liked CharAznable's post in the thread Multiple Aimbotters Already.

Fighting on Woodman, Esamir and there were several NC who were jumping between targets 45 degrees apart and instaheadshotting them with the...

Feb 4, 2024
  49. melioa replied to the thread Multiple Aimbotters Already.

2024....and the Hackers/ Aimbotters are still here. :(

Feb 4, 2024
  50. melioa liked Liewec123's post in the thread Please, have mercy, it is soon christmas.

oh it used to be... back when the servers had the population for 2 open maps Oshur would just sit there in the background hour after...

Jan 3, 2024
  51. melioa replied to the thread that was BS.

oh....and when Connery finally came back online..the VS that were in last place with the lowest pop....it was 15 minutes to go on the...

Dec 16, 2023
  52. melioa liked Amador's post in the thread to all design and admin teams , big massive horrible error on Outfit wars.

Outfit Wars creates yet another problem which must be promptly fixed. Outfit Wars steals away more developmental time and effort from the...

Dec 16, 2023
  53. melioa posted a new thread.

that was BS

about 15 minutes remaining on the alert on Indar....TR were winning the alert, and would have won it.....but....the server crashed! :mad:...

Dec 16, 2023
  54. melioa liked AuricStarSand's post in the thread I'm never playing VS again. When does NC get Hermes?? All factions given abilities. All Utility mine.

I've not stepped on a utility mine for 4+ months. Maybe all year. Maybe stepped to 2 since they got added. Have you guys? heh I have...

Dec 3, 2023
  55. melioa liked BengalTiger's post in the thread [Suggestion] The spawn system makes starting and maintaining new battles hard.

But then you can still throw the whole platoon at once - only everyone gets a slightly longer delay. My point is to make it work similar...

Dec 2, 2023
  56. melioa replied to the thread I'm never playing VS again. When does NC get Hermes?? All factions given abilities. All Utility mine.

Agreed. that old lead Dev who's name shall never be mentioned again.....sure did add some crap to this game.

Dec 2, 2023
  57. melioa liked Liewec123's post in the thread I'm never playing VS again. When does NC get Hermes?? All factions given abilities. All Utility mine.

nope! nor have i unlocked any of them, they're just so damn pointless. why would i want to apply a debuff to someone who steps on a...

Dec 2, 2023
  58. melioa liked AuricStarSand's post in the thread I'm never playing VS again. When does NC get Hermes?? All factions given abilities. All Utility mine.

Until VS loses the most alerts, which is never going to happen. I'm never playing VS again. I play the underdog alert winning faction. So...

Dec 2, 2023
  59. melioa liked AuricStarSand's post in the thread Just switch to the popular server yourself. ez..

All this talk of server merges. 40 to 60 people already switched from Connery to Emerald these past few months. ez. " Oh no I lost all my...

Nov 28, 2023
  60. melioa liked NameBrandHipster's post in the thread FLYING SUNDIE..

Yyyyup. This is a daily occurrence on Emerald. Literally daily. I haven't gone a single play session the past two months without seeing...

Nov 28, 2023
  61. melioa replied to the thread Message From Junkyard Please Read..

i agree. i miss the old days when they used to post over your screen .... 'XXXXX has been banned for cheating'. but they stopped doing that...

Nov 22, 2023
  62. melioa liked Joe Daggett's post in the thread Message From Junkyard Please Read..

Hi so i play on emerald i've been playing planetside since the original back in 2001. I have a love/hate relationship with the game but...

Nov 22, 2023
  63. melioa liked blackboemmel's post in the thread [Montage] ITS A NICE DAY TO START AGAIN.

[media]

Nov 22, 2023
  64. melioa liked AuricStarSand's post in the thread FLYING SUNDIE..

Melioa your graphics look good. What's your pc specs? As for chamks heh. Language sandwich? sundies. Sometimes I say sundies and they say...

Nov 19, 2023
  65. melioa replied to the thread FLYING SUNDIE..

its a small 2 fan 3070...my case is not big enough for anything like a 4090 as it is an old Cooler Master case., and the CPU is not that...

Nov 19, 2023
  66. melioa replied to the thread FLYING SUNDIE..

i forget to say, this happened on Emerald.

Nov 19, 2023
  67. melioa posted a new thread.

FLYING SUNDIE.

he kept flying and warping around Hossin in their Sundie, they were also warping into the TR warpgate with it too. [media]

Nov 19, 2023
  68. melioa liked BoomBoom4You's post in the thread Oshur is quite literally killing the game. How do you not see that it must be taken off rotation?.

I agree -- If I play during the day and it is the only continent unlocked, I will just not play. I understand DBG spent a lot of time/money...

Nov 16, 2023
  69. melioa liked Liewec123's post in the thread Oshur is quite literally killing the game. How do you not see that it must be taken off rotation?.

It's the weekend again at primetime, and just like last week oshur has killed it before it has even begun...WAKE UP DBG.

Nov 16, 2023
  70. melioa liked Liewec123's post in the thread Oshur is quite literally killing the game. How do you not see that it must be taken off rotation?.

other night on the weekend we had 700 people online and it wasn't even quite primetime yet, it was set to be a great night, but then indar...

Nov 16, 2023
  71. melioa liked Mumbert's post in the thread Oshur is quite literally killing the game. How do you not see that it must be taken off rotation?.

The community does not want it. How are you still not understanding this? Please talk to us. What part about this is confusing you? It...

Nov 16, 2023
  72. melioa liked OneShadowWarrior's post in the thread [Guide] My take on OW 2023/2024.

Unfortunately, OW was a complete waste of time and resources. They could have had new content or new maps eventhough Oshur is still...

Nov 16, 2023
  73. melioa liked Amador's post in the thread [Guide] My take on OW 2023/2024.

Agreed. And that is precisely why Outfit Wars is the problem and a waste of effort. Content Updates, Feedback Adjustments and Bug Fixes...

Nov 16, 2023
  74. melioa liked Amador's post in the thread [Guide] My take on OW 2023/2024.

Outfit Wars shouldn't exist, period. Ascension, Desolace, Extinction and Nexus are the original "Battle Islands" maps from PS1. The...

Nov 16, 2023
  75. melioa liked VV4LL3's post in the thread [BUG] Paid member position in queue increased?.

Mind blown. Too true. Mind blown.

Nov 16, 2023
  76. melioa replied to the thread [BUG] Paid member position in queue increased?.

i agree, it has happened to me a lot of times too. they need to stop this faction balance crap, all because a certain person was butt hurt...

Nov 11, 2023
  77. melioa liked VV4LL3's post in the thread [BUG] Paid member position in queue increased?.

How in the freaking world does my position in queue increase while a paid member? Are there EXTRA tier paid members to bump me down? wth......

Nov 11, 2023
  78. melioa liked Liewec123's post in the thread [Suggestion] Operation: Time Machine!.

hey gang, its no secret that a majority of players aren't too pleased with what has happened to the game in recent years, and so i was...

Nov 4, 2023