FLYING SUNDIE.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by melioa, Nov 19, 2023.

1. melioa

he kept flying and warping around Hossin in their Sundie, they were also warping into the TR warpgate with it too.
    • Up x 2
  2. melioa

i forget to say, this happened on Emerald.
    • Up x 1
  3. chamks

english is so stupid languwich. this word is aktually pronaunce sundie, su like susan, die like diego, not sandy. i mean whats the point in letter structure building if every letter can be every letter. sandy iz how it pronounce. i dont think any other language in this world have such an ilogical mess and lack of base structure, even if you look at primitive languages
  4. AuricStarSand

Melioa your graphics look good. What's your pc specs?

As for chamks heh. Language sandwich? sundies. Sometimes I say sundies and they say what's that? I just say grab the BUS.
    • Up x 2
  5. melioa

its a small 2 fan 3070...my case is not big enough for anything like a 4090 as it is an old Cooler Master case., and the CPU is not that strong either, as it is only an overclocked i7700K. with 32 gigs of Ram overclocked to 4200Mhz. so i know that i need to do a new build. however, it is getting around to doing that new build, always tomorrow i say to myself...still waiting for that 'tomorrow' day when i can actually be bothered....lol
  6. NameBrandHipster

Yyyyup. This is a daily occurrence on Emerald. Literally daily.
    I haven't gone a single play session the past two months without seeing flying sundies, maxes or wall hacked snipers.

But the devs are conveniently MIA in any discussion regarding this.
    In fact I'll eat my shoe if any one of these threads concerning hackers ever gets a response from the devs or their reps.

We need a more tactful KPM Ban system, or live moderators, something, literally anything.

Instead Daybreak seems perfectly happy just vomiting "new features" that "the players asked for" all in the name of getting more memberships and players, all without ever once tackling the real issue plaguing the game.
    It's hard to love the new features when the game is broken to begin with.

I said f it and canceled my membership. I ain't paying for a broken game.
    • Up x 2
  7. lemurwrangler

gr8post/moo
  8. Rebecca Coldsteel

ya the cheaters have been unreal, i just came back to the game after a long break and its quickly already becoming no fun, all sides have been seeing alot of cheating and calling it out in chat :(