to all design and admin teams , big massive horrible error on Outfit wars

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by catcat, Dec 7, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. catcat

guys , looking to this image

[IMG]

This photo was taken 2 days ago, it shows that at 6 AM PT, December 8, the vx14 Ministry of Truth will meet ASH1

ok , nothing wrong with this , which means there are 12 more hours until they compete

I am the leader of the Ministry of truth, I will sleep and not think about the 7th

but

[IMG]

when i woke up, my members were exploding, the match took place at 06:am PT on December 7

When I was online the match was over

Even ASH1 didn't understand what was going on

We and ASH1 had a maximum of 48 members in the qualifying match and this time each team only had a few people online
  2. Mithril Community Manager

We apologize for these OW mishaps happening across the game, this case in particular on Soltech. We'll have an official update to share soon about this.
  3. Amador

Outfit Wars creates yet another problem which must be promptly fixed.
    Outfit Wars steals away more developmental time and effort from the main game.
    Outfit Wars continually fails to be relevant for the average PlanetSide player.
    Outfit Wars is dysfunctional and does not revitalize the game during this event.
    Outfit Wars has encountered an abysmal decline in outfit participation this season.
    Outfit Wars must END.

PlanetSide 2 must get back on the right track by focusing effort on fixing the main game first.
    • Up x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.