Lord Kyle Bayle Group Mission

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sphynx_CT_SR, May 21, 2014.

1. Kiillz Augur

Cleric, Necro, Monk, Bard, Paladin and a Druid. The horn of unity is handy on it. Pally tanked nameds I off tanked adds lots were not mezzable, so was myself bard and necro pets on adds. It was tough mana mighta been issue any longer but we got thru it. Wish the raid was as non laggy as the mission.
  2. Uxtalzon Augur

This mission was only fun in the sense that no matter how horrible stuff can be released and overtuned, there's always a way to beat it. Feels like you beat someone at their own game, even after they tried all their sloppy tricks to make you lose.

In the end our loot was a sword that looked like a bag and a necklace that was likely worse than RoF T1. Sad, so sad.
    Yinla likes this.
  3. Axxius Augur

This mission is pretty boring once you do it a couple times and learn the mechanics. Paladin is the king, because he is a tank, a healer, a curer and dps (everything is undead). Bring as many paladins as you can find and enjoy! :D 2 paladins and a cleric can carry just about any other 3 people through this mission. If you want all 3 achievements, bring an enchanter and mez the 8 blue con adds that spawn after all 3 minis are dead and the boss is back.
  4. Drakang Augur

Nice to actually have a challenging mission.
  5. Candydare Elder

Thank you:)

We hope they fix the lag too!
    Yinla likes this.
  6. Kiillz Augur

that "Bag" , unless you really care bout the graphic it looks like in your house, is a trophy that uses personal tribute if you use tribute at all, that grants 100 ac 500 hp 5+ to hero stats and ds and spell shield. Check it out .
  7. Lynott New Member

Completed this Friday with mage, mage, warrior, ranger, shaman, cleric. We are all mostly T1 RoF raid geared and cotf group gear. Adds are definitely bugged, but overall probably the most fun I've had in EQ in a while.

Took an hour and 20 minutes to complete once we engaged.

Loot sucked but the trophy is nice.
  8. Zahrym Augur

Unpopular opinion around here it seems but I really liked the balance. If you want to do the highest level group content to get a very nice trophy it shouldn't be free. It's not so hard group geared people can't do it. It's just showing exactly how wide the gap in game knowledge and play is.
  9. Qualzek Augur

combination of timed adds.... % adds.... and that damn mez making this a real pita .... frustrating but fun....

is it intended to have adds % based and timed based?
  10. Edrick Augur

Probably. If the adds are difficult to handle, you'd plan on controlling your dps so you don't get a timed and a % based at the same time.

Also you and the previous poster's signatures are impossible to read.
  11. Qualzek Augur

We got it down with Ranger... Beast... Paladin... Warrior... Druid.... Shaman today... really fun event took us a few deaths to get the balance of the adds spawning and dpsing...
  12. RPoo Augur

Got it last night with two SKs, cleric, bst, zerker, chanter, all raid geared. Took a lot of paragons, robe clicks, second spires, group spell runes and group regular runes and my uber chanter dps.
  13. Whulfgar Augur

War , paly, cleric, monk, zerker, necro. Downed it with out a death. Great mission !
    Qualzek likes this.
  14. Fooba Augur

Just got the Battle Royal achievement with war, paly, cleric, necro, wiz, ench. Beating the mission without getting the achievements isn't that hard.
  15. Zantor Augur

I beat the mission but think plenty are having big trouble with it, to lump everyone together isn't fair. If high end raiders are having problems with it, imagine how group geared people will do. Why some have said after 6 hours or so of trying that gave up on it.
  16. Falos Augur

A lot of people forget this fact that yeah these things are significantly harder with non raid geared groups. I acutally do not consider group conquests conquests at all for raid geared people, in fact as a grouper that has completed always completed all the conquests I actually kind expect the conquests to be obtained by raid geared groups, otherwise I feel like they were slacking hardcore despite their significant gear advantage :p
  17. Iila Augur

Grats, first win posted without a cleric.

CLR, SHM, WAR, PAL, WIZ, WIZ
    CLR, SHD, WIZ, RNG, BRD, clr merc
    CLR, CLR, PAL, SHD, NEC, MNK
    CLR, DRU, WAR, MNK, WIZ, MAG
    CLR, PAL, SHD, WIZ, NEC, ENC
    CLR, WAR, WAR, MAG, MNK, ENC
    CLR, CLR, SHD, WIZ, MNK, BST
    CLR, PAL, MNK, WIZ, ROG, ROG
    CLR, SHM, PAL, PAL, ROG, BER
    CLR, SHM, WAR, SHD, MAG, ROG
    CLR, DRU, PAL, MNK, NEC, BRD
    CLR, SHM, WAR, RNG, MAG, MAG
    DRU, SHM, PAL, WAR, BST, RNG
    CLR, SHD, SHD, BST, BER, ENC
    CLR, WAR, PAL, MNK, BER, NEC
    CLR, WAR, PAL, NEC, WIZ, ENC
  18. Edrick Augur

I was going to say. There goes my theory.
  19. Wiji Elder

We are beating our heads against this mission. Can anyone confirm they are getting 2x adds every % phase? Example: At 85% Archmage we are getting 2x Beguilers, random Archmage's Pet blue pets, AND the timed adds. At about 70% we get 2x Conjurors, conjuror pets, archmage's pets, and sometimes the timed add.
  20. Siddar Augur

Beat it with Mage x 2, Necro, Enchanter, Cleric x 2. All but one cleric in full raid gear and all mains except one box cleric.

This mission is simply absurd if they expect people to do it in group gear.