Zunnoab's Recent Activity

1. Zunnoab liked svann's post in the thread Info Needed DB Marketplace is showing Add Time when I am a lifetime member.

Yes but did they specify whose lifetime?

Oct 30, 2020
  2. Zunnoab liked Elyssanda's post in the thread In Progress chat channels, friends list still missing.

a month+ and counting without talking to soo many friends.. This is NOT The time to put us in EQ Isolation!

Oct 30, 2020
  3. Zunnoab liked dreamweaver's post in the thread In Progress chat channels, friends list still missing.

It's still an ongoing issue that platform is working through.

Oct 30, 2020
  4. Zunnoab liked Jennre's post in the thread In Progress chat channels, friends list still missing.

Mine are still down. This is kind of a big issue

Oct 30, 2020
  5. Zunnoab liked Scila's post in the thread In Progress chat channels, friends list still missing.

Title says it ........

Oct 30, 2020
  6. Zunnoab replied to the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

I've seen the typical "now I have six rewards" thing still. I never remember if I was missing any because it happened so often.

Oct 30, 2020
  7. Zunnoab replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Bards get a larger speed boost due to AAs than others they hit with their songs. I hope someone corrects me if I'm wrong about songs...

Oct 30, 2020
  8. Zunnoab replied to the thread EQ2 has announced their new expansion which includes a new playable race..

Since my EQ1 main is a Vah Shir I have a fondness for the lore. It would be interesting to see the EQ2 alternate timeline on the subject. I...

Oct 29, 2020
  9. Zunnoab replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

I thought bard songs do affect mounts if they are slower than the song being used as of quite some time ago?

Oct 29, 2020
  10. Zunnoab liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Achievements Ruined the Spirt of the Game.

As opposed to making my own spreadsheet, having a binder, and keeping track that way? I feel achievements ENHANCE the spirit of the game,...

Oct 29, 2020
  11. Zunnoab liked Nennius's post in the thread Dragon Hoard Info?.

Even simulated cannon fire between ships would have been something. Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean used lights and sound to do...

Oct 22, 2020
  12. Zunnoab liked Nniki's post in the thread Dragon Hoard Info?.

They had ship-to-ship combat. It just wasn't what people expected, including myself, when they heard the statement. But, if you read...

Oct 22, 2020
  13. Zunnoab replied to the thread LAGGGGGG!!.

Cross-server channels are still down. I assume that's everyone?

Oct 22, 2020
  14. Zunnoab liked Vlad Diszno's post in the thread please go to the post on housing bug and 'like' it, to try and speed up a fix.

Currently there is a bug that will make it one heck of a pain in the rear for anyone to decorate, just in time for Halloween decorating....

Oct 22, 2020
  15. Zunnoab replied to the thread please go to the post on housing bug and 'like' it, to try and speed up a fix.

Thanks for the heads up. I thought it was just me or specific to the Evantil house.

Oct 22, 2020
  16. Zunnoab replied to the thread Fixed Bug in housing and plot.

I can confirm this bug happened to me last night when I was working on my houses.

Oct 22, 2020
  17. Zunnoab liked klanderso's post in the thread Fixed Bug in housing and plot.

Just a heads up, I've forwarded this along to the team and merged the two related threads. Be sure to like the first post to make sure it...

Oct 22, 2020
  18. Zunnoab liked Waveno's post in the thread Fixed Bug in housing and plot.

Hi! When placing an item and then try to adjust place, in house or on plot it just duplicates the image. It restores only when zoning. I...

Oct 22, 2020
  19. Zunnoab replied to the thread Dragon Hoard Info?.

That's correct. Since there is no NDA, the exact response was that they are "working hard on getting it finished and will let everyone...

Oct 22, 2020
  20. Zunnoab replied to the thread TOFS 2 Raid, The Wedding, Til Death do Us Part, Nosja question.

There are enough tools to combat drunk status to prevent a death like that.

Oct 22, 2020
  21. Zunnoab liked Hekaton's post in the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

i was at work thinking about the no houses thing in expansions. How about in one of the higher tiers they put a hermits hideaway claim....

Oct 22, 2020
  22. Zunnoab replied to the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

I finally looked at the Evantil house and I was shocked how big it is. You can basically construct a mansion with construction pieces...

Oct 22, 2020
  23. Zunnoab liked Yinla's post in the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

Had to log out and back in again :)

Oct 22, 2020
  24. Zunnoab replied to the thread New Housing Idea.

Fortnite isn't running a persistent world though is it? I'm not sure if that's comparable. If it is, obviously I don't understand...

Oct 22, 2020
  25. Zunnoab liked Bigstomp's post in the thread TOFS 2 Raid, The Wedding, Til Death do Us Part, Nosja question.

High alcohol tolerance and beer goggles also help. Choose your tanks carefully for that mob and it gets easier. Just remember to take...

Oct 22, 2020
  26. Zunnoab liked Bigstomp's post in the thread TOFS 2 Raid, The Wedding, Til Death do Us Part, Nosja question.

Drop a ward of purity or two near where damon is being tanked. Let the wards cure him.

Oct 22, 2020
  27. Zunnoab replied to the thread TOFS 2 Raid, The Wedding, Til Death do Us Part, Nosja question.

I didn't even think of that. The punishment doesn't kill the wards though? Shouldn't it? Very interesting.

Oct 22, 2020
  28. Zunnoab replied to the thread Developers - New zones for expansion.

It's to prevent exploits that you can't cast into or out of water.

Oct 21, 2020
  29. Zunnoab replied to the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

While I realize that situation is unfortunate, I'd think of the other expansions being included as more of a bonus than part of the...

Oct 21, 2020
  30. Zunnoab replied to the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

On my second account it told me I wasn't entering a valid card number until I re-entered the exact same information too, so starting all...

Oct 21, 2020
  31. Zunnoab replied to the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

I always see the "collector" editions as a way of pledging more support more than paying for something worth that cost. When I couldn't...

Oct 21, 2020
  32. Zunnoab replied to the thread PREORDERS ARE UP!.

There are forums. Perhaps only the direct link from the beta overview worked at first?

Oct 21, 2020
  33. Zunnoab liked The real Sandaormo's post in the thread Developers - New zones for expansion.

Global warming causes ToV to melt, hence water zones.

Oct 21, 2020
  34. Zunnoab replied to the thread This time ....

Very nice on that new command. Do cross-server/game channels work again yet?

Oct 21, 2020
  35. Zunnoab replied to the thread Developers - New zones for expansion.

I like water zones. Also, forced mid-event platforming on ice platforms was a missed opportunity in the Velketor's Labyrinth raid. I guess...

Oct 21, 2020
  36. Zunnoab liked Mazter's post in the thread STROMM-OLDSCHOOL STILL AROUND??.

Hey saw my name on this list. This is Mazter from back in those Evolutia days. Haven’t played in many many years but was looking around.

Oct 21, 2020
  37. Zunnoab replied to the thread LAGGGGGG!!.

The cross-server channels being down for weeks concerns me far more greatly. But yes, lag is bad. The raid tool is a good measure of the...

Oct 21, 2020
  38. Zunnoab replied to the thread Feature request: Combined Trader and Buyer..

Simple is probably hilariously off the mark here. To put this in perspective: surpassing the ten slot bag limit took more work than the...

Oct 21, 2020
  39. Zunnoab replied to the thread New Housing Idea.

Square Enix claims a housing system like EQ uses is too taxing on servers for Final Fantasy XIV (which I find dubious since the game's...

Oct 21, 2020
  40. Zunnoab replied to the thread Dev's Please Read! "Going back to the ROOTS of Game Development".

The game is better now than it used to be in my opinion. I don't mind parts of zones being like this, but the whole thing? That's just...

Oct 21, 2020
  41. Zunnoab replied to the thread Feature request.

EQ2 also has bags for certain types of items. EQ does have this now, but not for items to go directly to the bags automatically. I'm not...

Oct 21, 2020
  42. Zunnoab replied to the thread Beta Download.

My beta patcher is dated like 2012 and pre-downloaded the files Sunday by the way. It probably would have worked earlier than that. Not...

Oct 21, 2020
  43. Zunnoab replied to the thread EverQuest Composers?.

Fun fact: Veil of Alaris recycles EQ2 music. I'm not sure if any other expansion does too, since my experience in EQ2 only goes 1-2...

Oct 21, 2020
  44. Zunnoab replied to the thread Extreme differences in AA XP gain between characters.

Weird I didn't know about that quirk. I knew about the bug they fixed years ago that denied the rest of the group experience if the...

Oct 21, 2020
  45. Zunnoab liked KrakenReality's post in the thread Monetize Your Game Better.

Holy crap, this post was about timing subscription sales to manipulate your customer base into spending more than they were intending....

Oct 21, 2020
  46. Zunnoab liked Benito's post in the thread Monetize Your Game Better.

It sounds like WoW is at the point where EQ1 and EQ2 was at after the EQNext fiasco. Perhaps, not as dramatic as the SOE break up but a...

Oct 21, 2020
  47. Zunnoab liked Skuz's post in the thread Monetize Your Game Better.

You don't like LGBT bunnies but it in no way indicates your own preferences? - Yeah I'm not buying that one sorry. Mmm Hmm sure...

Oct 21, 2020
  48. Zunnoab liked Skuz's post in the thread Monetize Your Game Better.

So you have a truly tenuous & fragile grip on your own orientation that leads to it feeling terribly threatened by digital LGBT bunnies...

Oct 21, 2020
  49. Zunnoab replied to the thread New Expansion: Claws of Veeshan.

All I have to say so far is I like content expanding on other content, even if this was expected this time, and that I hope they find a...

Oct 21, 2020
  50. Zunnoab liked kizant's post in the thread New Expansion: Claws of Veeshan.

Well that would explain it, wouldn't it? TBM had some of the best raids ever and was always a joy to login for. It's hard to compare to...

Oct 21, 2020
  51. Zunnoab replied to the thread TOFS 2 Raid, The Wedding, Til Death do Us Part, Nosja question.

If that event wasn't designed to use a bard for the tanks I'd be surprised. Bonus point: that bard will have the cleric HP aura buff,...

Oct 21, 2020
  52. Zunnoab liked Fabulous_Povar's post in the thread TOFS 2 Raid, The Wedding, Til Death do Us Part, Nosja question.

Try this: Soothing Psalm of the Sunrise

Oct 21, 2020
  53. Zunnoab liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread raid flagging suggestion.

I never said that, all I am saying it is nice that people don't have to make a choice between raiding in order to get better rankings...

Oct 21, 2020
  54. Zunnoab liked demoria7's post in the thread Next Expansion request.

minor, I admit, but it would be a frustration relief to have a "find' box in our spell books or at the top of the spell slot list....or...

Aug 27, 2020
  55. Zunnoab replied to the thread Next Expansion request.

I've never found the bard progressive songs in the right click menu. Perhaps I didn't look hard enough.

Aug 27, 2020
  56. Zunnoab replied to the thread Spell Gems Still Locking after Patch:.

That's correct, but that's just a workaround. It's too dangerous for healers to stop, figure out their gems locked, and then cast IVU...

Aug 27, 2020
  57. Zunnoab replied to the thread The Final Say from Kael Raid.

The raid currency was a huge improvement for stuff like this. On the one hand there's the triple class weapon drops in Tacvi problem if...

Aug 27, 2020
  58. Zunnoab liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Overseer: Let's get over with it !.

Oh come on you nerds, it took him some luck and dedication to "finish" a mindless mini game to do that. He deserves that cookie. Also,...

Aug 27, 2020
  59. Zunnoab liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread raid flagging suggestion.

The system was nice to not have raiding during the holiday season when some are traveling to visit family.

Aug 27, 2020
  60. Zunnoab replied to the thread raid flagging suggestion.

It didn't occur to me some may be brick-walled on ToFS 1. I think many changes have been made to help with that, but the specter random...

Aug 27, 2020
  61. Zunnoab liked niente's post in the thread Fixed Internally Multi-binds activating simultaneously.

Not sure that whatever happened with combat abilities was done intentionally. If I had to guess, it was a side effect of a speculative fix...

Aug 26, 2020
  62. Zunnoab liked niente's post in the thread Fixed Internally Multi-binds activating simultaneously.

Thanks for the detailed steps. Made a ticket to fix multiple AA abilities not firing off the same hotkey at the same time. No ETA at this...

Aug 26, 2020
  63. Zunnoab liked niente's post in the thread Fixed Internally Multi-binds activating simultaneously.

Can you give us some more details on a good test for this to help save time when testing? i.e. what class, what combat abilities / AA are...

Aug 26, 2020
  64. Zunnoab replied to the thread raid flagging suggestion.

This creates horrific gatekeeper situations that prevent huge swaths of the game's player base from doing things all because an event...

Aug 26, 2020
  65. Zunnoab liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread raid flagging suggestion.

How would you determine which guild gets the flag if there are multiple guilds in an open raid?

Aug 26, 2020
  66. Zunnoab liked Mediik's post in the thread Request - More Bags that can only hold one specific item Type.

If I could remember what every item in the game was for, this would be true. With 20 years worth of gear, I like to say I've forgotten...

Aug 26, 2020
  67. Zunnoab replied to the thread What I don't want from my gaming.

For me grind is just an excuse to continue participating with others. It's inconsequential to me, and I don't see things like a gear...

Aug 26, 2020
  68. Zunnoab replied to the thread Confirmed Spell gem lockup not fixed.

Clerics can spam out an amazing amount of healing. Doing this non-stop tends to trigger it eventually with Quick Time in the mix. I...

Aug 26, 2020
  69. Zunnoab replied to the thread Confirmed Spell gem lockup not fixed.

I can confirm both from others telling me they immediately re-blocked Quick Time, and then again on my own cleric when I experienced the...

Aug 25, 2020
  70. Zunnoab liked Drakang's post in the thread Confirmed Spell gem lockup not fixed.

I have had the issue without a bard in group. But today I did have one and spells and abilities locked up on quicktime. Using an instant...

Aug 25, 2020
  71. Zunnoab liked Eyashusa's post in the thread Fixed Internally Bug in the logic that calculates qualifying recipe counts.

I wanted to open a thread in this forum. This was semi confirmed before ToV launched. Hoping now that we are past the first patch we can...

Aug 25, 2020