Zunnoab's Recent Activity

1. Zunnoab replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

I'm kind of baffled. Like, summoning is such a sloppy workaround to stop kiting, what on earth does adding it here accomplish?

Jan 11, 2024
  2. Zunnoab liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Which is why I want them to explain how making everything summon from the get go makes it all better. :D

Jan 11, 2024
  3. Zunnoab liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

I want a dev to come here and explain the reasoning behind making everything summon. I want to see what their logic is regarding this.

Jan 11, 2024
  4. Zunnoab liked Fenthen's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Summoning in this mission is a bad idea based on the warping of the mobs. Spider for example can either stay in the room she webs up, or...

Jan 11, 2024
  5. Zunnoab replied to the thread Weapon Ratios!.

Tweaking stats is not "coding." That whole exchange was weird. Furthermore they have followed very formulaic itemization for most items...

Dec 14, 2023
  6. Zunnoab replied to the thread Personas : First Impression.

Persona slots are per account and unlock on all characters on all servers when purchased. Not quite as silly as the Hero's Forge.

Dec 14, 2023
  7. Zunnoab liked alanus's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

I am man enough to admit when I am wrong. I am very impressed

Dec 14, 2023
  8. Zunnoab liked jeskola's post in the thread Priority Request for Next Expansion.

[Img]

Dec 14, 2023
  9. Zunnoab replied to the thread Separate the Campfires from the Fellowship System.

People are actually talking as if travel is a significant part of modern EverQuest? Maybe on TLPs? In any case, it would be nice to be...

Dec 13, 2023
  10. Zunnoab replied to the thread Personas : First Impression.

What? People could already do that without personas, and far more easily at that. I know you weren't proposing locking instances. I was...

Dec 13, 2023
  11. Zunnoab replied to the thread Personas : First Impression.

There would be no need for something as overly punishing as forcing rebuffs every time you enter an instance. I can't image what supposed...

Dec 13, 2023
  12. Zunnoab replied to the thread Personas : First Impression.

I think it's a ridiculous stretch to say a feature being useful is an "exploit."

Dec 13, 2023
  13. Zunnoab replied to the thread Personas : First Impression.

The can of worms is already open. Trying to shove it closed by making a pointlessly tedious restriction does nothing for the game....

Dec 13, 2023
  14. Zunnoab liked Risiko's post in the thread Personas : First Impression.

Here is the actual quote: Your version includes "temporary" and "likely to change" and the real version says nothing about it...

Dec 13, 2023
  15. Zunnoab replied to the thread Personas : First Impression.

Not even Daybreak agrees "swap classes quicker" is an accurate description since it's not part of the feature's description on the...

Dec 13, 2023
  16. Zunnoab liked Beimeith's post in the thread Gamerant Interview with EQ Devs Regarding Laurion's Song.

I have used a heroic boost, 3 actually. Two 85's and one 100 boost. All have been fine outside of a few minor issues that I've posted...

Dec 13, 2023
  17. Zunnoab liked Vanesae's post in the thread Gamerant Interview with EQ Devs Regarding Laurion's Song.

How much money will they really make off personas with the fast camp zone restriction though? A drop in the bucket.

Dec 13, 2023
  18. Zunnoab replied to the thread Pal'Lomen Conquerors for Partisan #3.

Unless my group was mistaken, mobs can outright change to lieutenants (we could swear we saw it for these) and conquerers. Make sure...

Dec 13, 2023
  19. Zunnoab replied to the thread Weapon Ratios!.

Shouldn't the new weapons be powerful enough to want them? If thier increases (by the logic of your post) were so negligible you could...

Dec 13, 2023
  20. Zunnoab liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Soulbanshee's Parsers vNext.

Bug fix, same links. User Guide Parser Download Tradeskill Parser 3.2.1 HTML Fixed the Javascript typo preventing the output page from...

Dec 13, 2023
  21. Zunnoab liked Jack's post in the thread Pick Thresholds in LS.

Why do mercs even count as 'players' in the zone? They're basically just hired pets.... If they're going to suspend mercs to make room for...

Dec 13, 2023
  22. Zunnoab liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread This needs to change, or do you know how ?.

How am I supposed to see the icons? they are so small. This pict is larger then you see in game.[IMG]

Dec 13, 2023
  23. Zunnoab replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Finish the mummies before finishing the lich. Considering you can attack adds before they aggro it's not punishing you unless you have a...

Dec 13, 2023
  24. Zunnoab replied to the thread Priority Request for Next Expansion.

I had the opportunity last year to directly ask any question and I got a very clear answer: More spell slots means more player power and...

Dec 13, 2023
  25. Zunnoab replied to the thread Pick Thresholds in LS.

They need to totally axe the suspending mercs thing. It's nonsensical and helps nothing. I'm not affected but it's nonsensical.

Dec 13, 2023
  26. Zunnoab replied to the thread 15 Persona gear solution?.

You have to equip them the first time to save the set so that's not an issue.

Dec 13, 2023
  27. Zunnoab replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

I don't think it's awful design I think it's "first draft raid tweaked into a mission and pushed out" design. As designed, the slime to...

Dec 13, 2023
  28. Zunnoab replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

That doesn't even make sense. Gear with the expansion to do the expansion? That kind of design doesn't work. And this missions's...

Dec 13, 2023
  29. Zunnoab replied to the thread Fixed Internally Bag Slots not appearing with some custom UIs.

The "fixed internally" is puzzling.

Dec 13, 2023
  30. Zunnoab liked Drakah's post in the thread Fixed Internally Bag Slots not appearing with some custom UIs.

I re-enabled the "All Bags" BigBank window version in my Krome UI, even though this bug of missing icons is still an ongoing issue. Not...

Dec 13, 2023
  31. Zunnoab liked Angeliana's post in the thread So ... No One Caught In Beta ....

Let's keep this about in-game and not venture into real-world politics. Topic will be closed otherwise. Forum guidelines:...

Dec 12, 2023
  32. Zunnoab liked Cadira's post in the thread 12/12/2023 Update. No Persona fixes?.

To be fair, there's so many problems with personas that it'll probably be December 2027 before we get the final patch fixing them. Plus,...

Dec 12, 2023
  33. Zunnoab replied to the thread 15 Persona gear solution?.

It would be nice if the saved gear could go directly to the bank as a short term fix before they can implement a persona-centered storage...

Dec 12, 2023
  34. Zunnoab replied to the thread Weapon Ratios!.

The melee DPS already is out of balance (too low compared to casters) for the expansions they are from. The reasons have been...

Dec 12, 2023
  35. Zunnoab replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

I'd be surprised if it isn't intentional. Most do not have the DPS to totally kill them during the window.

Dec 12, 2023
  36. Zunnoab replied to the thread Laurion Song Picks.

The suspending mercs and throwing out the picks to kick people to succor is an awful design. Sometimes the "solution" is worse than...

Dec 12, 2023
  37. Zunnoab replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Burning isn't an exploit. And I don't feel it should always not be possible. But in this case, it basically skips the phase. Hence why...

Dec 12, 2023
  38. Zunnoab liked Angeliana's post in the thread Goodbye 2023, Hello 2024!.

[IMG] Surprise! One more Producer’s Letter for 2023! As the last remnants of 2023 float by like a long-forgotten song on a breeze, I...

Dec 12, 2023
  39. Zunnoab replied to the thread Final Fugue - Pal'Lomen Mission Discussion.

If a crafted weapon works that solves this. They should have just used the Mearatas stun bane code for detection (which iirc doesn't have...

Dec 12, 2023
  40. Zunnoab replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

If it's possible to totally bypass mechanics by burning them before they activate that needs to be fixed, in my opinion. The mechanics...

Dec 12, 2023
  41. Zunnoab liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Prove it...with 6 group geared players and no boxing software.

Dec 12, 2023
  42. Zunnoab liked Allayna's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

I’d watch that stream. By roughly a min…you mean 10? Without DoTs you aren’t bypassing the spider phase. Without pets or by following...

Dec 12, 2023
  43. Zunnoab liked fransisco's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Allayna nailed it right there. Mobs teleporting every 5 seconds with 2 different effects that turn melee off (inhibit melee or 75% slow,...

Dec 12, 2023
  44. Zunnoab replied to the thread Toon reached 125 within two hours of launch - How?.

Yes, and that's why it's no big deal. You can only collect them once.

Dec 8, 2023
  45. Zunnoab replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

It really doesn't make sense to start from scratch.

Dec 8, 2023
  46. Zunnoab liked Tuco's post in the thread Final Fugue - Pal'Lomen Mission Discussion.

Careful with beta forums, one day you'll never see the 2023 ones again!!! So much lost information. If it's not on a third party...

Dec 8, 2023
  47. Zunnoab liked Svann2's post in the thread Laurion Song Picks.

Use / count with a space in there

Dec 8, 2023
  48. Zunnoab replied to the thread Laurion Song Picks.

I had no idea the "who" is optional in /who count

Dec 8, 2023
  49. Zunnoab liked Marton's post in the thread Laurion Song Picks.

Seeing 130 people in Lake of Ill Omen back then was not fun and seeing 130 people in Laurions Inn is still not fun 20 years later....

Dec 8, 2023
  50. Zunnoab liked Beimeith's post in the thread Laurion Song Picks.

It's a bug, and they are aware of it.

Dec 8, 2023
  51. Zunnoab replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

There has been a pattern the last few expansions: 1.) First draft raids are released, and missions are created from them. 2.) Numerous...

Dec 8, 2023
  52. Zunnoab replied to the thread Toon reached 125 within two hours of launch - How?.

They really do critically over-use max-level requirements, considering recommend level is a thing.

Dec 8, 2023
  53. Zunnoab replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

It's interesting how much DPS helps this fight. And ranged for the boss, because even if you execute the echo mechanic perfectly it's like...

Dec 8, 2023
  54. Zunnoab liked Yinla's post in the thread Egg sacs, feedback.

Eggs seem to have stupidly high regen.

Dec 8, 2023
  55. Zunnoab replied to the thread LS Mission. Harsh requirements..

I'm considering this a bug until devs say otherwise. It doesn't make sense only some stuns work

Dec 8, 2023
  56. Zunnoab liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Soulbanshee's Parsers vNext.

Feature update, same links. User Guide Parser Download Achievement Parser 1.4 Added achievement descriptions for Laurion's Song. New...

Dec 7, 2023
  57. Zunnoab liked Justyse's post in the thread Fixed Internally Bag Slots not appearing with some custom UIs.

Obviously, this issue was STILL not addressed for the new expansion, even though they are repeatedly releasing bigger bags (now a 50...

Dec 7, 2023
  58. Zunnoab replied to the thread Toon reached 125 within two hours of launch - How?.

This is one of those "problems" that doesn't need fixing, most often by rendering rewards virtually useless. If someone bothered to horde...

Dec 6, 2023
  59. Zunnoab liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

Or tacit wisdom cautions against dev and design overreach because some of us have seen this before. I cannot think of a single forum...

Dec 4, 2023
  60. Zunnoab replied to the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

Both Underfoot and The Burning Lands were badly overtuned.

Dec 4, 2023
  61. Zunnoab liked minimind's post in the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

1. You're not required to use the safety nets. 2. You're not required to use banners. 3. You're not required to follow a schedule when...

Dec 4, 2023
  62. Zunnoab replied to the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

You can't seem to make up your mind on whether a schedule is a good or bad thing. Because I assure you it does not need to take 45...

Dec 3, 2023
  63. Zunnoab replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Well at least there's a FAQ now. Hopefully they reconsider but that's that.

Dec 1, 2023
  64. Zunnoab liked Tuco's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

We care because we want a game that's fun and interesting. Personas, if they enhance normal gameplay, could be fun and interesting. If...

Dec 1, 2023
  65. Zunnoab liked ForeverCold's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

Ok not because someone sell it at a price, that means it will sell. i can put 2 millions if i want, can be there for years. Have to...

Nov 30, 2023
  66. Zunnoab liked JChan's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

Hello EverQuest community, I want to take a moment to address some of your lingering questions on the Tradeskill Depot exploit that...

Nov 30, 2023
  67. Zunnoab liked Swiss's post in the thread Should we be worried about a roll back next week?.

Was this reply meant for my message? I didn't mean to indicate it was a big mystery, just that there was the line on test notes that...

Nov 30, 2023
  68. Zunnoab liked SteamFox's post in the thread Collectible Parser.

Now includes Laurion's Song collections pulled from Test server achievement dump, should be gtg for launch day!

Nov 30, 2023
  69. Zunnoab liked Bernel's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Even if I'm not going to use personas, I would like to see it be a feature that will be used enough to justify its existence. For...

Nov 30, 2023
  70. Zunnoab replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Edit: That's my stance exactly, like Bernel posted. I'm a bard, so I can already go anywhere. And I have accounts with a wizard and mage....

Nov 30, 2023
  71. Zunnoab liked Triceraton's post in the thread Evolutia - Kane Bayle -> Stromm etc.

Yes! Haha. Now those names ring a bell, holy cow. I was struggling so hard to try and think of the names.

Nov 30, 2023
  72. Zunnoab liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Boxed Group for Missions.

Probably. I use strafe whenever possible to move box team around. In-Game Auto-Follow sticks like glue when you strafe.

Nov 29, 2023
  73. Zunnoab liked Nennius's post in the thread XP Bonus for expansion launch.

But, let's be honest folks, how many of us would really complain if we got an increase? In any case, laughter is a good thing in our...

Nov 29, 2023
  74. Zunnoab replied to the thread Boxed Group for Missions.

Assuming they aren't talking about the blatant cheating program not to be named, they might mean key broadcasting to auto-follow hotkeys....

Nov 29, 2023
  75. Zunnoab replied to the thread XP Bonus for expansion launch.

I literally laughed out loud. Bonus exp makes no sense on launch of a level increase expansion, or any expansion really. Maybe if under...

Nov 29, 2023
  76. Zunnoab liked Triceraton's post in the thread Evolutia - Kane Bayle -> Stromm etc.

I was a monk yes. Yeah, the last time I played was probably 2005, maybe late 2006. I just remember pushing through DoDH leading like right...

Nov 29, 2023
  77. Zunnoab liked Pimpmobile's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

I'm just about ready to get a refund on this expansion. It's turned out to be a major disappointment. I was excited to be able to level a...

Nov 29, 2023
  78. Zunnoab liked Angahran's post in the thread A new tool for editing EQ social buttons.

Yes, that's 'paste', but there is no 'copy'.

Nov 28, 2023
  79. Zunnoab replied to the thread A new tool for editing EQ social buttons.

Oh silly me.

Nov 28, 2023
  80. Zunnoab liked Svann2's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Because its not ready for prime time, AND it will likely incur excessive customer support headaches.

Nov 28, 2023
  81. Zunnoab liked Svann2's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

I strongly suspect this will not go live next week.

Nov 28, 2023
  82. Zunnoab replied to the thread A new tool for editing EQ social buttons.

Years and years ago. I personally bound paste to the standard Ctrl + V and Ctrl + Z is the DZ window.

Nov 28, 2023
  83. Zunnoab liked Inictus's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - don't give them any ideas!

Nov 28, 2023
  84. Zunnoab replied to the thread Evolutia - Kane Bayle -> Stromm etc.

I wasn't. I checked the roster for those names and didn't see them, as well as the last couple months of logs if I formatted my search...

Nov 28, 2023
  85. Zunnoab replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

That's a really good idea. It sidesteps the "but what about TLPs where moving around the game world really can still be a challenge"...

Nov 27, 2023
  86. Zunnoab liked Bernel's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

One thing they should consider is to have "any zone persona swap", but only if the server has the LS expansion unlocked. The TLP servers...

Nov 27, 2023
  87. Zunnoab liked strongbus's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

making it so you have to be in a non combat zone to swap makes it bout 90% useless vs just having a alt that you can switch to.

Nov 27, 2023
  88. Zunnoab liked Nightops's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Soo... if I understand the opening bit about stuff shared between personas includes inventory (items). But I don't see anything similar for...

Nov 27, 2023
  89. Zunnoab liked Alnitak's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Yes, you are correct. Personas can use/equip/click/consume no-trade items from inventory/bank. Of course, if other requirements are met...

Nov 27, 2023
  90. Zunnoab liked Flatchy's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Alternate Personas This expansions Ship to Ship combat.

Nov 27, 2023
  91. Zunnoab liked Lothar's post in the thread A new tool for editing EQ social buttons.

/timer NNN, /alt act NNN should now work with the "Add notes to /alt act" button. Updated to version 1.1.4

Nov 27, 2023
  92. Zunnoab liked Lothar's post in the thread A new tool for editing EQ social buttons.

I posted about the same thing on Discord, so pardon me in advance for the duplication. Just a quick announcement: Anyone get frustrated...

Nov 27, 2023
  93. Zunnoab replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Your hypothetical situation in which people as a whole make and level rogue personas to bypass content (when there hasn't been any...

Nov 27, 2023
  94. Zunnoab replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

I don't follow that line of logic for 3. If the abilities exist already, it's already possible. Do they need to put more see SoS mobs...

Nov 27, 2023
  95. Zunnoab liked Rijacki's post in the thread Tips for lower levels to get the most from the buff/MGB/lag pile.

Some who do the mass buffs will also try to occasionally cast the lowest level of their group buffs to 'catch' the lower levels. Lower...

Nov 27, 2023
  96. Zunnoab liked Bernel's post in the thread Tips for lower levels to get the most from the buff/MGB/lag pile.

It's known by many names and exists in different places. Every server has one. The buff/MGB/lag pile is a place where people congregate to...

Nov 27, 2023
  97. Zunnoab liked Kaenneth's post in the thread What is the tradeskill depot issue?.

Detailed descriptions of exploitable bugs isn't allowed on the forums, as it gives clues to other possible related exploits.

Nov 27, 2023
  98. Zunnoab replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Well part of the role of developers is implementing things that work well that players might not necessarily expect, too. Hopefully in...

Nov 27, 2023
  99. Zunnoab replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

There is no way to spin the "more quickly switch classes" point of the initial persona announcement. It is a catastrophically bad idea to...

Nov 27, 2023
  100. Zunnoab liked Angeliana's post in the thread Response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

To our valued EverQuest community, We want to address the recent situation that has impacted our beloved game and our dedicated players....

Nov 27, 2023
  101. Zunnoab liked Fideles's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

I thought the whole reason behind AP's was to give those who only play on TLP's a reason to buy the new expansion. If the OP is still...

Nov 25, 2023
  102. Zunnoab liked Tatanka's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

On a lark, I made a list (based off of EQResource's main expac pages): NoS - TS depot ToL - Teleport keyring CoV - Dragon's Hoard ToV...

Nov 25, 2023
  103. Zunnoab liked Tatanka's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

As a general rule, yes, be more restrictive to begin with. However, this particular restriction is just stupid (if it even turns out...

Nov 25, 2023
  104. Zunnoab liked Bernel's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

And hopefully you don't die on your solo run back to the group after swapping.

Nov 25, 2023