Evolutia - Kane Bayle -> Stromm etc

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Triceraton, Nov 23, 2023.

1. Triceraton New Member

Just coming back to the game and my brother had told me that he noticed some of my old buddies playing on Rallos Zek.
    Xzolan Silverblade - Paladin
    Cherrish (Blueberry) - Cleric
    Played with them all from POP -> PoRo and was wondering if they're still around? If anyone knows of them or has seen them around that would be greatly appreciated. I hear theyre on RZ now?
  2. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Numerous old Evo players populate the Inverse Logic roster (A little birdie told me)
  3. Sobmre Augur

4. Triceraton New Member

Both of your names seem so familiar, especially the Sobmre name.
  5. Triceraton New Member

I checked the Inverse Logic website and I don't recognize many of the members, probably only Seychelles and Zunnoab at first glance, but I dont know if Zunn was part of Evo if im being honest -_- lol. Been too long
  6. Zunnoab Augur

I wasn't. I checked the roster for those names and didn't see them, as well as the last couple months of logs if I formatted my search correctly. I'll try and remember to bring this up before our beta raids tonight. And Seychelle is still active too.

Seychelle came from, to my recollection:
    Lost Sock Patrol -> Asylum's Edge (reformed as)-> Haven's Edge

I started in the family guild Eternal Titans, then the defunct raid guilds Primordial Chaos and its splinter guild Acts of War. Then Haven's Edge when AoW folded the leader was a former AE member and the remaining AoW members all got to app. I have never left a guild technically since Primordial Chaos when it folded.

Then Haven's Edge merged with Final Horizon (which itself formed from Final Door) to form Infinite Elysium in 2010. Then Heroes merged into IE in 2015 and finally IE merged into Inverse Logic in 2019. I say merged into because IL is higher tier and never had a merger before then. Not to downplay IE it's just an important distinction.

If I recall Evolutia moved to Stromm just before Dragons of Norrath so unless you're from Stromm everything listed before HE you probably never encountered.
  7. Sobmre Augur

if i recall you are a monk. we played many hours in groups together over years i think
  8. Triceraton New Member

I was a monk yes. Yeah, the last time I played was probably 2005, maybe late 2006. I just remember pushing through DoDH leading like right up to MM and then taking a break and then came back for Propphecy of Ro to push through the puzzle zones etc and then quit from there. I particularly lost track of all the server merges and which ones they were with.

@Sobmre That definitely sounds like me since I was a PvP / AA junkie at the time lol. At that time, I remember doing alot of groups in that red crystal place where the queen was, or the maze place but I can't remember the names of it or DoN missions.

I ended up finding Xzolan on the Zek server, and was talking alot about old times and even tried searching up a bunch of Evo / Stromm / Luclin-Stromm stuff to see what I missed out on.
    Zunnoab likes this.
  9. Sobmre Augur

Maze place = Muramite proving grounds
    red place = riftseekers sanctom

That made me recall the hours of non stop chain pulling you did in our groups in there lol
  10. Triceraton New Member

Yes! Haha. Now those names ring a bell, holy cow. I was struggling so hard to try and think of the names.
    Zunnoab likes this.