Pal'Lomen Conquerors for Partisan #3

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Marton, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Windance Augur

Best method I've seen is get a bunch of guild members to the point where they all need the part where you kill X conquerors, form up a raid, and just WTF own anything that spawns for ~ 1hr or 2. Treat it as a raid trash throwback event and bang out for as many as you can.
  2. Velisaris_MS Augur

Yeah, we did some swapping around with people in the raid, so it's possible it bugged out.
  3. bombyx Journeyman

Conquerors is share spawn with other ogre such as spellbinder or commander. But spellbinder and commander have too much hp, maybe more then named. So, no one want to kill them, that is why conquerors are rare.
  4. Windance Augur

I just noticed that the group mission " Final Fugue " has a lot of trash. Might want to see if the conquerers there count for the Even Shadier Neighbors quest. If so then you might be able to get several "free" spawns just by getting the group missions.
  5. Marton Augur

Conquerors living in Final Fugue mission do not count for the quest.
  6. Zunnoab Augur

Unless my group was mistaken, mobs can outright change to lieutenants (we could swear we saw it for these) and conquerers. Make sure everyone in group has the task.

I want to say we saw lieutenants frequently in the north wall of the zone and conquerers more often near Dokk (our camp for those was on the north side of the west wall camp).