yepmetoo's Recent Activity

1. yepmetoo replied to the thread Info Needed ToV "Enhanced Velium" Weapon Hitting For Wrong Damage.

Then the description of the effect has always been wrong: "Increases the minimum damage of your 2-handed weapon attacks by 3250 points...

Feb 18, 2020 at 4:39 PM
  2. yepmetoo replied to the thread Info Needed ToV "Enhanced Velium" Weapon Hitting For Wrong Damage.

The only part of weapon mastery that scales is the MINIMUM damage modifier. It scaling should not have any effect on the max hit of the...

Feb 18, 2020 at 4:16 PM
  3. yepmetoo replied to the thread Xp In mearatas Heavily Reduced?.

TBL is a level 110 expansion. Every time the level cap goes up, expansions prior are purposely reduced in exp. Has been this way since...

Feb 18, 2020 at 1:23 PM
  4. yepmetoo replied to the thread EverQuest Anniversary T-Shirts Now on sale!.

That is really sad, if you think about it.

Feb 17, 2020 at 6:47 PM
  5. yepmetoo liked Kimbella's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Feb 17, 2020 at 6:38 PM
  6. yepmetoo replied to the thread Daybreak why can't you fix guildhall crashing?.

Never ever have I seen this. So acting as if its some massive thing happening all the time that they are ignoring is probably not an...

Feb 17, 2020 at 1:18 PM
  7. yepmetoo replied to the thread Crystallized Precious Velium Ore (type 18 aug TS mat).

Never seen one drop. Not worked specifically on Hunters, but I've killed a good amount of named this year. I've seen the raid ores drop...

Feb 15, 2020 at 6:32 AM
  8. yepmetoo replied to the thread EQ Fan Faire - Let's Get With This Over ™.

What they should do is set a reasonable ticket price (say, $200), and start selling them and taking a $100 deposit (refundable) from...

Feb 15, 2020 at 6:29 AM
  9. yepmetoo replied to the thread Info Needed ToV "Enhanced Velium" Weapon Hitting For Wrong Damage.

Would really like a dev to check on this. Seems like almost everything posts since the patch has some status update, but this one...

Feb 13, 2020 at 5:10 PM
  10. yepmetoo liked Pip's post in the thread Tofs First floor.

At this moment, no. I apologize. I can assure you that this mix up is not as nefarious as you make it out to be. I'm personally...

Feb 12, 2020
  11. yepmetoo replied to the thread Fixed Internally Dervishes still bugged.

Its not that bad. Get 1-3 sprites per spawn cycle in the NW by Thurg. Only took me 4 spawns to get all 9 the other day for alts.

Feb 12, 2020
  12. yepmetoo replied to the thread Info Needed ToV "Enhanced Velium" Weapon Hitting For Wrong Damage.

Son of a...must have missed that when I was mostly only raiding when my oldest son was an infant I guess.

Feb 11, 2020
  13. yepmetoo liked Gorehammer's post in the thread Info Needed ToV "Enhanced Velium" Weapon Hitting For Wrong Damage.

Item in question: Enhanced Velium Great Sword (SK/PAL). 37 delay, and aug'd to 801 dmg via Black Diamond of Crippling and Reactive Velium...

Feb 11, 2020
  14. yepmetoo replied to the thread patch message???.

February 11, 2020 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - Modified the Restless Ice spell cast by many creatures in Torment of...

Feb 11, 2020
  15. yepmetoo replied to the thread Info Needed ToV "Enhanced Velium" Weapon Hitting For Wrong Damage.

No, damage on the weapon has absolutely nothing to do with damage bonus. It is entirely a function of your level and weapon delay. But...

Feb 11, 2020
  16. yepmetoo replied to the thread Info Needed ToV "Enhanced Velium" Weapon Hitting For Wrong Damage.

That's my point I guess. Damage bonus is a simple value from a table of weapon delay vs pc level. It should NOT differ between those 3...

Feb 11, 2020
  17. yepmetoo replied to the thread Info Needed ToV "Enhanced Velium" Weapon Hitting For Wrong Damage.

What are you doing causing the damage bonus to change between 3 weapons with the same delay.

Feb 11, 2020
  18. yepmetoo replied to the thread State of tradeskills in the game.

To be fair, TS are a part of the game. People could make the same statement about it being unfair to be blocked from access to power if...

Feb 11, 2020
  19. yepmetoo replied to the thread Named mob spawn rate.

Just with ToV ones!

Feb 10, 2020
  20. yepmetoo liked Lianeb's post in the thread Death touch as an anti-kite mechanic.

This is a ridiculous way to prevent kiting on raids. When the raid starts doing a lot of dps or whatever it is that causes zone lag and...

Feb 10, 2020
  21. yepmetoo replied to the thread Death touch as an anti-kite mechanic.

Are you freaking kidding me? Are you dumb or something? I am just shaking my head at the amount of just...dumb...being posted here....

Feb 10, 2020
  22. yepmetoo replied to the thread 24 Hours down.

Quitting the game and then wasting time posting on the forums and whining about a game you no longer play is...pretty pathetic, honestly.

Feb 8, 2020
  23. yepmetoo liked Bahdah's post in the thread 24 Hours down.

"im cancelling my accounts" "you better not charge us" "really? on my day off?" "i took a whole day off to play" "we should get a week...

Feb 3, 2020
  24. yepmetoo replied to the thread 24 Hours down.

You already get a free day, leap year.

Feb 3, 2020
  25. yepmetoo replied to the thread Drake Fireball -- DieFire Mountains.

The thought was that this spell is one used in a scaling mission, and is set to scale with max level, hence is doing more damage since 115...

Feb 3, 2020
  26. yepmetoo replied to the thread Drake Fireball -- DieFire Mountains.

Or maybe it is a stupid mechanic that was always stupid, but at least it wasn't instant death before. It did 3/4 as much damage at MOST...

Feb 3, 2020
  27. yepmetoo replied to the thread Raw Velium Ore.

Its not rare. Kill mobs.

Feb 2, 2020
  28. yepmetoo replied to the thread Why hasn't TDS unlocked yet?.

Also, if you're 110, you can solo all TDS progression in like 8 hours of play. Just go do it.

Feb 1, 2020
  29. yepmetoo replied to the thread Why hasn't TDS unlocked yet?.

Progression unlocking is not related to FTP expansion unlocking. They don't happen at the same time.

Feb 1, 2020
  30. yepmetoo replied to the thread Players input is often detrimental to the health of a game..

Worst...logic...ever. It is literally a self-defeating statement. Hey, someone that puts in "a few hours on a solo character" puts in...

Feb 1, 2020
  31. yepmetoo replied to the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

Entitled people.

Jan 31, 2020
  32. yepmetoo replied to the thread Overwhelmed.

If you played it X years ago, then play just like you did. And start reading your AA and spell descriptions for new things. Nothing should...

Jan 31, 2020
  33. yepmetoo replied to the thread Players input is often detrimental to the health of a game..

Who...CARES? Let's be clear, the real point of people like you is that you want something for nothing. Group gear is functionally...

Jan 31, 2020
  34. yepmetoo liked jeskola's post in the thread What to do in CotF?.

Oh and get your merc gear

Jan 31, 2020
  35. yepmetoo liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread What to do in CotF?.

From HoT onward every expansion my goals are: Complete all Merc/Partisan Tasks zone by zone Complete all Hero Missions after unlocking...

Jan 31, 2020
  36. yepmetoo replied to the thread SK Needing Help with HP & AC.

Farm tradeskill stuff, sell in bazaar for crazy amounts to rich people. Annoying foraged things that aren't crazy uncommon can sell...

Jan 31, 2020
  37. yepmetoo liked Cadira's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

People who use the ogre avatar on FQ other than Ngreth

Jan 31, 2020
  38. yepmetoo replied to the thread Paladin AA on TLP.

Depends entirely on how you play and how well you handle the content you play in. If you have zero problems tanking things, then you want...

Jan 31, 2020
  39. yepmetoo replied to the thread Players input is often detrimental to the health of a game..

What 72 player raids? You do know that the raid tool didn't exist for several years, right? "72" was the amount of flags that you...

Jan 31, 2020
  40. yepmetoo replied to the thread Lore Equip Problems.

Not sure how that is a problem with the game....

Jan 30, 2020
  41. yepmetoo replied to the thread Procs and lag.

Developers aren't coders. Their job is to create content. Coders are there to fix the problems.

Jan 30, 2020
  42. yepmetoo replied to the thread Players input is often detrimental to the health of a game..

Hey, can already do these raids with 30, I wouldn't mind! Just split raid!

Jan 30, 2020
  43. yepmetoo replied to the thread SK Needing Help with HP & AC.

Yes. Some do. I have a ranger alt, I got it 110, with auto grant aa, and using the new dirt cheap and common ToV tier 1 gear, it has...

Jan 30, 2020
  44. yepmetoo replied to the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

More developers yes. Also, the zones used WAY less resources for the servers and for player computers. Those zones are mostly cut...

Jan 30, 2020
  45. yepmetoo replied to the thread Players input is often detrimental to the health of a game..

SoD hard raids were 36 or less Proposed lowering of raid cap was to 42 Just to correct weird wrong numbers posted. This thread though,...

Jan 30, 2020
  46. yepmetoo replied to the thread Velium Ornamentations - beta reward.

DKP is terribad.

Jan 30, 2020
  47. yepmetoo replied to the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

In San Diego sure, meaning they don't travel at all. Its not specifically cheaper anywhere else in the west coast though. Vegas, New...

Jan 29, 2020
  48. yepmetoo replied to the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

Considering the "g" stands for "graphics", with a hard g, the guy is wrong. So who cares what he thinks.

Jan 29, 2020
  49. yepmetoo replied to the thread The obvious xp problem.

Even if they did, would still forumquest.

Jan 28, 2020
  50. yepmetoo replied to the thread Diamondized Precious Velium Ore (type 19 aug raid drop).

Its like anything else, you gained the benefits when you had it, when it was current. I'll tell you what I wish they would do, go back...

Jan 28, 2020
  51. yepmetoo replied to the thread What ever happened to once per server drops --> Artifacts ?.

Well, things are artifacts without being unique anymore. So couldn't do anything like that. For example, the bonus class ornaments...

Jan 28, 2020
  52. yepmetoo replied to the thread What ever happened to once per server drops --> Artifacts ?.

Artifact meant one per server, then they changed it, and allowed lots of the same item on a server. I would kill someone for that qeynos...

Jan 28, 2020
  53. yepmetoo liked Nennius's post in the thread The obvious xp problem.

In the end, if you enjoy the game, play it. If you don't, do something else. Lots of different ways to enjoy this game. BTW, is EQ...

Jan 28, 2020
  54. yepmetoo replied to the thread The obvious xp problem.

Took me 11 days, but my internet was out for 4. Took me maybe 20 hours. I did lots of random things. 110 took me around 4 hours 105...

Jan 28, 2020
  55. yepmetoo liked Axxius's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 28, 2020
  56. yepmetoo replied to the thread Diamondized Precious Velium Ore (type 19 aug raid drop).

Didn't say to make them drop 11 luck augs. Make everyone work to go from 1 to 20! Its a moot point, was just saying. I'm lazy, I don't...

Jan 28, 2020
  57. yepmetoo replied to the thread The obvious xp problem.

It has as much relevance as anything else in this thread. Someone made a claim. It was refuted. Keep bumping it to point out how its not...

Jan 28, 2020
  58. yepmetoo replied to the thread The obvious xp problem.

No. Luclin is when he ll levels were smoothed out. And there was no "bug" involved in it after, works like it was supposed to:...

Jan 28, 2020
  59. yepmetoo replied to the thread The obvious xp problem.

This is where we all call you a liar and point and laugh. If you're playing on some progression server, then no one cares. Nice...

Jan 28, 2020
  60. yepmetoo replied to the thread The obvious xp problem.

1) /join general 2) "looking for healer and 2 dps for missions" 3) add random people 4) go finish missions in 2 hours maximum start to...

Jan 28, 2020
  61. yepmetoo liked kroag's post in the thread The obvious xp problem.

Pull more mobs and kill quicker

Jan 28, 2020
  62. yepmetoo replied to the thread The obvious xp problem.

The exp con change during PoP was reverted a month later. Because it was so vastly unpopular when people that couldn't beat executioner...

Jan 28, 2020
  63. yepmetoo replied to the thread The obvious xp problem.

You're wrong. People would "grind" for "good" experience "1 blue bub per hour". That was 4% of a level, in the 45-60 range when...

Jan 28, 2020
  64. yepmetoo replied to the thread Diamondized Precious Velium Ore (type 19 aug raid drop).

Could have just upped the max luck on the fate's accumulator to 20, and then had fate's accumulators drop in ToV. - - - Be nice if...

Jan 28, 2020
  65. yepmetoo replied to the thread Does Old content get nerfed?.

Its not a bug. Its intended. They don't want people sitting in one spot of the zone in a safe spot while you go stormtrooper the mobs...

Jan 28, 2020
  66. yepmetoo liked Bahdah's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 27, 2020
  67. yepmetoo replied to the thread Diamondized Precious Velium Ore (type 19 aug raid drop).

How many times did people have augs rotting in TBL raid instances? Now, no rotting. Every ore gets turned into an attempt at an aug. May...

Jan 27, 2020
  68. yepmetoo replied to the thread The obvious xp problem.

No, you run it for your ego. You constantly post about it. You constantly spam about it in general chat. Its an ego thing, let's be...

Jan 26, 2020
  69. yepmetoo replied to the thread The obvious xp problem.

There isn't a problem. Why should they comment? A small amount of whiners that whine about EVERY SINGLE EXPANSION and they are supposed...

Jan 26, 2020
  70. yepmetoo replied to the thread Trader Satchels.

I wonder if there are more than 20 accounts game wide paid for just for the trader function.

Jan 25, 2020
  71. yepmetoo replied to the thread Burn mission Velks..

To be fair though, anything that short is going to skew to melee instead of casters for a variety of reasons that are mostly related to...

Jan 25, 2020
  72. yepmetoo replied to the thread Trader Satchels.

There is nothing to code. They have had the capability to expand satchels for a decade. Why was it never implemented? Who knows.

Jan 25, 2020
  73. yepmetoo replied to the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

0 recast time. Guess they care more about the several seconds it takes to cast the AA than they do your experience. 90 rez is click...

Jan 24, 2020
  74. yepmetoo replied to the thread EQ Fan Faire - Let's Get With This Over ™.

Atlanta. Let's do it. If they picked a week where conventions were light, would be inexpensive. Wrong week (dragoncon hotel...

Jan 24, 2020
  75. yepmetoo liked Bahdah's post in the thread Burn mission Velks..

This is a set up.

Jan 23, 2020
  76. yepmetoo replied to the thread Burn mission Velks..

No healer in group helps of course!

Jan 23, 2020
  77. yepmetoo replied to the thread Burn mission Velks..

Not done a ton of group time with guildies. Don't parse usually and sometimes group doesn't, but over a million is pretty normal. 1.3...

Jan 23, 2020
  78. yepmetoo replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

meh

Jan 23, 2020
  79. yepmetoo replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

I guess I don't recall ever doing so. It would have made farming TAs for alts a lot easier I guess.

Jan 23, 2020
  80. yepmetoo replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

I don't want all the raids that hard. I'm just pointing out that is why its come to this. You probably weren't alt raiding stratos on...

Jan 23, 2020
  81. yepmetoo liked Triconix's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG][IMG]

Jan 23, 2020
  82. yepmetoo replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

Oh, I understand your opinion. I'm just saying, its a consequence of the way they are handling DZs and the "loot lockout" with raids,...

Jan 23, 2020
  83. yepmetoo replied to the thread EQ Fan Faire - Let's Get With This Over ™.

I don't care where it is, though somewhere cheaper than CA would be good for most people I presume. What I care about is some freaking...

Jan 23, 2020
  84. yepmetoo replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

How does it not follow the rules? How is it any different? Is DPG supposed to somehow keep track of who the "mains" are? There is...

Jan 23, 2020
  85. yepmetoo replied to the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

Uh, we already do, so not sure what your point is there.

Jan 23, 2020
  86. yepmetoo replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

Not their fault the raid is so easy you can split raid it. Would it make people feel better if the raid was 30 mains 24 alts and raid...

Jan 23, 2020
  87. yepmetoo replied to the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

Same reason people hate the person their ex leaves them for, as opposed to blaming the ex or blaming themselves or blaming the fact that...

Jan 22, 2020
  88. yepmetoo replied to the thread Just going to say it, you are killing the game..

Um, pretty sure at least one raid guild streamed live on Friday, and I know RoI streamed last night. So...nope.

Jan 22, 2020
  89. yepmetoo replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

Final raid every expansion should be Mearatas difficulty AND have something rare/valuable drop from it. I don't care about the progression...

Jan 22, 2020
  90. yepmetoo replied to the thread Conflagrant Diamond Combines don't increase JC.

Things have to be WITHIN 100 points trivial to skill up, unless you're on the last evolving one. And there is also something wonky going...

Jan 21, 2020
  91. yepmetoo replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

I made the mistake of checking this thread before I went to bed, hopped up on medicine, but I feel like things are being conflated here. We...

Jan 21, 2020
  92. yepmetoo replied to the thread Sarnak Among Us.

Yes, definitely a dps thing. About the only part of that expansions progression I couldn't solo/molo back then with a raid geared paladin....

Jan 20, 2020
  93. yepmetoo replied to the thread What's wrong with Everquest ?.

Sorry for your problems. There is obviously something causing them to change the policy, if you can't use alternative payment options...

Jan 20, 2020
  94. yepmetoo replied to the thread ToV Earring Evolving Quest.

So question is, can you visit the floors without the keys, if someone else in group clicks you up? Would definitely lower the fighting...

Jan 20, 2020
  95. yepmetoo replied to the thread Targetting heals & nukes....

Its hybrid only for the same reason hybrids get innate detrimental spell haste, and why they were the first with melee timer reset removed...

Jan 16, 2020
  96. yepmetoo replied to the thread EQ - frustration..

Yeah, I did. I went through the first 4 pages of the bug report forum. Didn't see anything relevant. Whining about "across the board...

Jan 15, 2020
  97. yepmetoo replied to the thread Charms still broke?.

Also, the armor based charms are bugged now. Getting worse stats than 3 expansions ago with full ToV armor.

Jan 15, 2020
  98. yepmetoo liked Froglok's post in the thread Charms still broke?.

I have an Icebound Trinket of Agony -- I only have 3 Missions left to do. It still provides no stats.

Jan 15, 2020
  99. yepmetoo replied to the thread ToV armor charms.

Yep. Bugged.

Jan 15, 2020
  100. yepmetoo replied to the thread Luck Stat.

Forty lashes to you!

Jan 15, 2020
  101. yepmetoo liked Sancus's post in the thread Luck Stat.

Thank you for posting the internal data. I take posting accurate information seriously, and would not have posted that if I didn't...

Jan 15, 2020
  102. yepmetoo replied to the thread EQ - frustration..

So, just complaining without doing anything about it? Got it. Don't see any threads in the bug section noting missions and mobs with...

Jan 15, 2020
  103. yepmetoo replied to the thread TOV XP.

Point was, there is no such thing as "anti-boxing" mechanics, which you noted were "on the upswing" (which is definitely NOT true, VoA...

Jan 15, 2020
  104. yepmetoo replied to the thread TOV XP.

What are you talking about? Let me clue you in on how devs account for boxers: they don't. They create content meant to be completed...

Jan 15, 2020
  105. yepmetoo replied to the thread TOV XP.

Too bad too sad? This isn't a solo game. Its not a boxing game. Its a group game. I'm antisocial and don't like depending on others,...

Jan 13, 2020
  106. yepmetoo replied to the thread Favorite bugs over the years.

Oh, one bug I really like and I believe still works, is the one where skinned mercs will change their model once an illusion effect on them...

Jan 13, 2020
  107. yepmetoo replied to the thread EQ - frustration..

No, they aren't. This is a cut and paste error, where they pasted over spells meant for HAs to regular zone mobs, before changing what...

Jan 13, 2020
  108. yepmetoo replied to the thread Favorite bugs over the years.

I liked the bug that let knights turn their AA mounts into tradeable items, that other people could click and use. They let everyone keep...

Jan 13, 2020
  109. yepmetoo replied to the thread EQ - frustration..

Nothing should be scaling up with level past 110 in old content. If it is, its a bug, and needs to be specifically reported.

Jan 12, 2020
  110. yepmetoo liked Bahdah's post in the thread TOV XP.

You don't see me looking for outsiders now and then?

Jan 12, 2020
  111. yepmetoo replied to the thread Overseer System = Ship-to-Ship Combat?.

Because they probably don't have a tool to check for actions that don't give a visual response or something. They most definitely DO...

Jan 12, 2020
  112. yepmetoo replied to the thread Overseer System = Ship-to-Ship Combat?.

You're correct. It was most definitely NOT in the expansion release thing or in advertised features. Why people were confused about it...

Jan 12, 2020
  113. yepmetoo replied to the thread Raid release TOV - T1.

Want to add in more room for excuses for everyone when the raids just randomly go live. Don't forget, in beta, Absor said there would be...

Jan 12, 2020
  114. yepmetoo replied to the thread TOV XP.

I see guild groups pulling randoms from general chat and LFG to fill slots when they can't fill up groups. First time I've seen that in...

Jan 12, 2020
  115. yepmetoo replied to the thread Enchanters: are you seeing high Deceive resists?.

Did you go from rank 3 to rank 1? Rank 1 of both lines is -10 mr, rank 2 is -25 mr, rank 3 is -40 mr.

Jan 11, 2020
  116. yepmetoo replied to the thread DB Money Making Opp.

As someone with characters with 50,000 aa, I wouldn't care...if they put AA on the marketplace for say...$1 each. You want to flush your...

Jan 11, 2020
  117. yepmetoo replied to the thread ToV Earring Evolving Quest.

Should make the final reward "bugged" (on purpose) to have all negative stats.

Jan 10, 2020
  118. yepmetoo liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread ToV Earring Evolving Quest.

The Torment of Velious long tradeskill quest was not complete for the test patch, thus, not in it's notes. Also, no-one wanted to say it...

Jan 10, 2020
  119. yepmetoo replied to the thread Hero missions (ToV) and cut down time..

Yep. For doing a mission, then dropping at the end before opening chest, adding other alts/people, then running the mission again. To...

Jan 10, 2020
  120. yepmetoo replied to the thread Paladin Vs. DPS Class in ToV.

Well played characters: Sustained (hours of play) - not that far off, any slack at all on the dps class, paladin will exceed (especially...

Jan 10, 2020
  121. yepmetoo replied to the thread Test Update 01/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Except most of those have mains on other servers and the TLP ones are hobby or a way to make krono so they can play for free on their...

Jan 9, 2020
  122. yepmetoo liked Sancus's post in the thread Test Update 01/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Is this the extent of January's patch? Neither the Tradeskill quest nor Type 3 augments appear to be in here, both of which were...

Jan 9, 2020
  123. yepmetoo replied to the thread Shadowknight Cascading Theft of Life.

Devs haven't responded to almost any of the things in the bug section for 3 weeks. "Vacation" excuse is getting old. Starting to wonder if...

Jan 9, 2020
  124. yepmetoo replied to the thread Hero missions (ToV) and cut down time..

No, its not fine. It can get you suspended/banned. Doing this allows you to do twice as many missions per day, which is textbook...

Jan 9, 2020
  125. yepmetoo replied to the thread TOV XP.

Why are you sitting in lobby LFG? Make your own group. Nothing grinds me gears more than 20 people with LFG on and not one of them...

Jan 9, 2020
  126. yepmetoo replied to the thread ToV Earring Evolving Quest.

Be nice to at least put some new augs on named or vendors, to upgrade all the evolving items, and give a reason to make grinding that much...

Jan 8, 2020
  127. yepmetoo replied to the thread ToV regular xp is terrible - let's get this over with.

I was given a task add on an alt for velks mission, a level 106 alt that was fishing/foraging. I was curious the impact on it. It went...

Jan 7, 2020
  128. yepmetoo replied to the thread Heroic Stats soft cap.

Unless they changed it, the benefits of heroics scale quickly from 0 to like 50? or 100? Then do almost nothing until 400, then scale...

Jan 7, 2020
  129. yepmetoo replied to the thread for those complaining about xp, here's a tip..

No, they didn't. Nothing stops you from grinding for 5-6% level experience per hour in TOFS or wherever. Just like a great group did in...

Jan 7, 2020
  130. yepmetoo replied to the thread ToV regular xp is terrible - let's get this over with.

Because exp per kill is fine. What? 1+ aa per kill not enough? How much is enough?

Jan 7, 2020
  131. yepmetoo replied to the thread ToV regular xp is terrible - let's get this over with.

Oh? You mean exactly like it was in RoF? Go take a look at the exp gains on RoF zone achievements.

Jan 7, 2020
  132. yepmetoo replied to the thread Velium infused charm of vigor.

They still make dumb charms? Thought they gave up on useless charms no one wants since they don't give you any better stats than the...

Jan 4, 2020
  133. yepmetoo replied to the thread It's 2020, isn't it time?.

And no one cares because cheaters and botters stink.

Jan 4, 2020
  134. yepmetoo replied to the thread Will we be compensated?.

You are not owed any compensation. Read your ToS.

Jan 4, 2020
  135. yepmetoo replied to the thread Fixed Internally Bard: selos aa duration.

So I thought the devs were supposed to look at bug reports with the most "up votes"? Seems to be this is just ignored. If its intended,...

Jan 4, 2020
  136. yepmetoo replied to the thread LACK OF EXPERIENCE.

You're looking at this all wrong. You aren't "supposed to level by doing missions". You are just given a ONE TIME BONUS for doing the...

Jan 4, 2020
  137. yepmetoo replied to the thread Monolith the Unstoppable in EW bugged attack speed..

... OK, not going to be snarky, because maybe you're just confused. An equippable, non-weapon, in a hand...so that they melee with...

Jan 4, 2020
  138. yepmetoo replied to the thread ToV Tier 2 Level Requirement.

Its called lazy cut and paste development, forgetting that the prior expansion didn't raise levels. That's it. Its not anything...

Jan 4, 2020
  139. yepmetoo replied to the thread exp this expac.

Yeah, and? You said it didn't encourage people to group up and do missions. I just said it did, for me. Do you think I just go box...

Jan 4, 2020
  140. yepmetoo replied to the thread BAN Walk-Away BOT'ers!.

Not saying I disagree with the sentiment, but just a point in fact, almost all old world names are on a +/- 8 hour timer. Means they spawn...

Jan 4, 2020
  141. yepmetoo replied to the thread Monolith the Unstoppable in EW bugged attack speed..

"equippable non-weapon item" Not sure what is so hard to understand about that.

Jan 3, 2020
  142. yepmetoo replied to the thread exp this expac.

Not true. I'm the master of slack and procrastination. I never do progression unless I'm forced to for raiding. This year, I did most...

Jan 3, 2020
  143. yepmetoo replied to the thread Monolith the Unstoppable in EW bugged attack speed..

Bumping so other see and can hit like so devs can fix this. Happens to ANY named that has an equippable non-weapon item (aug, whatever)....

Jan 3, 2020
  144. yepmetoo liked Diceyst's post in the thread Monolith the Unstoppable in EW bugged attack speed..

So I killed Mono the other day and it was the same as every other named in EW, We tried to kill him today and he attempted to hit our tank...

Jan 3, 2020
  145. yepmetoo replied to the thread TOV experience design will hurt raiding.

That be beyond dumb. I'm sorry, but it just is.

Jan 3, 2020
  146. yepmetoo replied to the thread Devs have literally destroyed paladins and no one is saying a word.

Oof. Forgot about that in beta. That is aggravating.

Dec 27, 2019
  147. yepmetoo replied to the thread Paladin 3-Box for RoS and TBL.

Melee dps mercs are bringing crazy aggro. Also doing like 200k dps at level 115.

Dec 27, 2019
  148. yepmetoo replied to the thread Devs have literally destroyed paladins and no one is saying a word.

Maybe. But the reality is, it is lame to have to either accept not doing what you're supposed to do well, or tell someone to tone it...

Dec 27, 2019
  149. yepmetoo liked Ofearl's post in the thread Devs have literally destroyed paladins and no one is saying a word.

I’ll agree with you Yep, our agro isnt as good as it could be. Any group I am in, I always worry about a few classes and knowing how a few...

Dec 27, 2019
  150. yepmetoo liked Buri's post in the thread I have to beat the expansion and get 50%xp in a level to wear the gear?.

Much ado about nothing. I play 2-3 nights a week, for 2-3 hours at a time (not counting raids), I've been in this pattern for at least 10...

Dec 27, 2019
  151. yepmetoo replied to the thread I have to beat the expansion and get 50%xp in a level to wear the gear?.

The levels are just large. You still get like 2-3 aa per kill at 115.

Dec 27, 2019
  152. yepmetoo replied to the thread Devs have literally destroyed paladins and no one is saying a word.

I don't know what to tell you. Do you group with people doing 1-1.2 million dps on group missions with suboptimal adps? I have. And guess...

Dec 27, 2019
  153. yepmetoo replied to the thread TOV experience design will hurt raiding.

If you want to go kill Arx mentis mobs or something to level, that's on you.

Dec 26, 2019
  154. yepmetoo replied to the thread You have been slain by Thosgromri Warmgranite!.

Hmm, honestly don't recall, wasn't really the point of what we were doing. I do have that axe in my bag and I remember arctic thing...

Dec 26, 2019
  155. yepmetoo replied to the thread Devs have literally destroyed paladins and no one is saying a word.

I challenge you to group with some of my guild mates on a paladin and try and hold aggro when they are dpsing hard. Necros, zerkers,...

Dec 26, 2019
  156. yepmetoo replied to the thread You have been slain by Thosgromri Warmgranite!.

Not sure about your last part, I don't remember seeing him with a bag in his hand when it happened to my group the other day. So,...

Dec 26, 2019
  157. yepmetoo replied to the thread Devs have literally destroyed paladins and no one is saying a word.

He meant good SKs. Not forum warrior sks.

Dec 25, 2019
  158. yepmetoo replied to the thread Devs have literally destroyed paladins and no one is saying a word.

I see no affect from valorous (hundred hands effect) being added. Right within the margin of parsing error for that number of hits....

Dec 25, 2019
  159. yepmetoo replied to the thread Devs have literally destroyed paladins and no one is saying a word.

Our aggro is awful. But that only matters with hardcore dps aggro (Shennron made me want to shoot myself last night!). But for 99% of...

Dec 25, 2019
  160. yepmetoo replied to the thread Devs have literally destroyed paladins and no one is saying a word.

Someone with older logs needs to confirm if they changed the hit mod check order for slay undead. I am missing all my old log files,...

Dec 25, 2019
  161. yepmetoo replied to the thread So let me make sure I got this all straight.

Thought that about Talendor too. That raid went live as is =P

Dec 24, 2019
  162. yepmetoo replied to the thread TOV experience design will hurt raiding.

They already released zones with easy exp, nice loot drops. Try turning AA on in these zones, look at it, and then stop whining. The...

Dec 24, 2019
  163. yepmetoo replied to the thread So let me make sure I got this all straight.

You think they are any different than they were on Monday last week in beta? They gimped them all the last week of beta to be even...

Dec 24, 2019
  164. yepmetoo replied to the thread So let me make sure I got this all straight.

Group content is fine. Most is easy to box. Some is challenging to box. Pretty much all is straightforward making it all doable with a real...

Dec 24, 2019
  165. yepmetoo replied to the thread Devs have literally destroyed paladins and no one is saying a word.

Sorry, meant 15/16 slay undead.

Dec 23, 2019
  166. yepmetoo replied to the thread Devs have literally destroyed paladins and no one is saying a word.

Just ran a 41 minute parse on a combat dummy FROM BEHIND (I want to run same thing from the front, not sure if I can get strikethrough on...

Dec 23, 2019
  167. yepmetoo replied to the thread ToV Type 5 Aug Cost.

Yep.

Dec 22, 2019
  168. yepmetoo liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread ToV Type 5 Aug Cost.

700 missions divided by 4 possible missions = there's better games out there to play, quite frankly.

Dec 22, 2019
  169. yepmetoo replied to the thread Fixed Internally Bard: selos aa duration.

Can we get an answer?

Dec 22, 2019
  170. yepmetoo replied to the thread T1 Armor.

T1 gear is always mostly tradeable, and usually not prestige. That is the paradigm. The problem has been, so many expansions recently...

Dec 20, 2019
  171. yepmetoo replied to the thread Fixed Internally Bard: selos aa duration.

23 votes, almost 30 posts and no response when the parameters of this bug method was upvotes.... Hmm....

Dec 20, 2019
  172. yepmetoo replied to the thread Flat or Round?.

There are 7 billion people on the planet. Probably 5% minimum are either completely insane, complete and utter pyschopaths, or incapable of...

Dec 20, 2019
  173. yepmetoo replied to the thread So let me make sure I got this all straight.

300k for a paladin on undead trash isn't anything out of whack. Rest of the entire group should be fired =P

Dec 20, 2019
  174. yepmetoo replied to the thread Strikethrough DMG.

They are task mobs (you only have to kill 4 mobs in the entire task). They also give you like 4-5 aa each.

Dec 20, 2019
  175. yepmetoo replied to the thread Strikethrough DMG.

No, you're supposed to group with other people. And this is coming from me, someone that almost never groups with other people. But its...

Dec 20, 2019
  176. yepmetoo replied to the thread Level 100 & ToV.

Good point. The tier 1 gear is droppable. Buy some, make some friends, or ask in zone for rots.

Dec 19, 2019
  177. yepmetoo replied to the thread Level 100 & ToV.

Named would be rough.

Dec 19, 2019
  178. yepmetoo replied to the thread AA unable to train.

If you are refunded to be above your cap, you can spend until you are low enough that you won't lose anything when zoning/logging. The...

Dec 19, 2019
  179. yepmetoo liked Svann2's post in the thread Fixed Internally Bard: selos aa duration.

Our selos aa used to last 5 minutes (with extended ingenuity). Now it only lasts 2.5 minutes. Reported it on beta but never heard from a...

Dec 19, 2019
  180. yepmetoo liked Flatchy's post in the thread Do type 3 augs exist in TOV?.

Its a pity I could not postpone my exp payment for 4 accounts till Jan.

Dec 19, 2019
  181. yepmetoo replied to the thread So let me make sure I got this all straight.

What are you talking about? Mobs in ToV have like 10m hp. They are not anymore difficult than TBL mobs. This is a level 111+...

Dec 19, 2019
  182. yepmetoo replied to the thread Strikethrough DMG.

What? https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/tbl-missions-to-scale-to-115.261496/#post-3849358 Why is anything...

Dec 19, 2019
  183. yepmetoo liked Omegga's post in the thread Fixed Internally Eastern Wastes: The Last of the Storm Boars.

Head to the Great Bridge step not updating until 2nd Orc is Killed. Destroy the Orcs step Does not show up until 2nd orc is killed and it...

Dec 18, 2019
  184. yepmetoo replied to the thread Fixed Internally Eastern Wastes: The Last of the Storm Boars.

Same. Giants couldn't be aggroed. Despawned. Mission a waste of time.

Dec 18, 2019
  185. yepmetoo liked Yinla's post in the thread Fixed Internally Missing East Waste NPCs.

Reclamation Officer Borminn and Grunak are missing on AB server, or they are not trackable.

Dec 18, 2019
  186. yepmetoo replied to the thread I'm gonna grind to 115 in GMM.

5% exp without lesson or so at 111, enjoy grinding that trash!

Dec 18, 2019
  187. yepmetoo replied to the thread Ideal class and group layout for raiding.

399k (and let's not forget that was most likely with blessing of the faithful (kill shot), how often are you running that on raids?)...

Dec 17, 2019
  188. yepmetoo replied to the thread Ideal class and group layout for raiding.

Just saying, when they are posting groups with shaman and bards. But c'mon, how the fudge can someone in the #2 guild try and pretend...

Dec 16, 2019
  189. yepmetoo replied to the thread Ideal class and group layout for raiding.

Someone doesn't play with competent zerkers and rogues.

Dec 16, 2019
  190. yepmetoo replied to the thread Fix your Payment Machines.

I used a debit card all the time. Works fine.

Dec 16, 2019
  191. yepmetoo replied to the thread just coming back for a try.

Depends on: 1) how much information you have and what kind you have 2) how helpful the people that read your petitions decide to be 3)...

Dec 16, 2019
  192. yepmetoo liked Maedhros's post in the thread Drakkin SK - strange spell animation.

I suggest immediately race changing.

Dec 16, 2019