yepmetoo's Recent Activity

1. yepmetoo replied to the thread New Expansion info.....

So you're complaining that they didn't give a third party an early preview of things for a 2nd time out of 27 expansions before they...

Sep 21, 2020 at 3:35 PM
  2. yepmetoo replied to the thread New Expansion info.....

Not sure why you're making things up. ToV was announced on October 16th last year.

Sep 21, 2020 at 2:13 PM
  3. yepmetoo replied to the thread Will the 4 TBL evolve items age out in next expansion?.

I'm confused as to why some people posting here seem to think these will age out for groupers "for sure", considering maxed without the...

Sep 16, 2020
  4. yepmetoo replied to the thread Tanking Heroics and Raid Boss Strikethrough.

I know, right? LOL Some people just can't help showing their ignorance I guess.

Sep 16, 2020
  5. yepmetoo replied to the thread <Isekai Adventure> zerg VP with 23 people (World RECORD).

I thought it was a joke post at first, making fun of that other euro guild that posted something a week ago. Is this real though? I don't...

Sep 13, 2020
  6. yepmetoo replied to the thread Overseer Collectibles.

I believe he's talking about the last few you need from chelsith or wherever that are no trade and you have to loot from a mission...

Sep 13, 2020
  7. yepmetoo replied to the thread Double Spawns doesn't appear to be working.

Unless they ever found a workaround, increased rares doesn't function for the oldest expansions. I can't remember the cut off, but those...

Sep 13, 2020
  8. yepmetoo replied to the thread When is enough.... enough?.

1) I said you could, not that we had 20 people 2) I said we had a raid for hunters for ldon, which we did 3) Yes, people camped...

Sep 7, 2020
  9. yepmetoo replied to the thread When is enough.... enough?.

You can. You just can't request an ldon adventure while in the raid. Get ldon, then join raid. In fact, you could have 20 people doing...

Sep 7, 2020
  10. yepmetoo liked Duder's post in the thread New Expansion Releases....

Are you asking as to bait people to respond so that you can berate them and tell them how they're wrong because they don't agree with you...

Sep 6, 2020
  11. yepmetoo liked Skuz's post in the thread Everyone using a sig.. please read.

It only matters if you have a morbid fear of triangles

Sep 5, 2020
  12. yepmetoo liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Everyone using a sig.. please read.

Its been the default in browsers for mixed content for a while, but this way it just means that some items on a https page are sent...

Sep 5, 2020
  13. yepmetoo replied to the thread When is enough.... enough?.

The gloves were original Kunark hunters, not PoP. It was made PoP at the request of players, because PoP hunters is 10x easier.

Sep 5, 2020
  14. yepmetoo liked Act of Valor's post in the thread RTX 3070 will outperform 2080ti at less then 1/2 the price $499!?.

I'm going to be a pro gamer and install five of these on my rig, maybe I will get more than 10 FPS in Emerald Jungle then.

Sep 5, 2020
  15. yepmetoo replied to the thread RTX 3070 will outperform 2080ti at less then 1/2 the price $499!?.

I'll never spend more than $200 on a video card. No point really other than conspicuous consumption (in the form of ebragging).

Sep 5, 2020
  16. yepmetoo replied to the thread Tanking Heroics and Raid Boss Strikethrough.

Nope. Mitigation reduces variance in aggregate (round) input by a very small amount until you reach such AC levels that you start...

Sep 5, 2020
  17. yepmetoo replied to the thread Only 25%?.

Complain on the one hand about not people to play with while at the same time not get expansions for 10 months because the zones have too...

Sep 3, 2020
  18. yepmetoo replied to the thread Only 25%?.

You also get another 10% off at checkout when you're an all access account. I have never upgraded an expansion before, but going from...

Sep 2, 2020
  19. yepmetoo replied to the thread Only 25%?.

Corrected that for you, as the kids say.

Sep 2, 2020
  20. yepmetoo replied to the thread You asked!: Torment of Velious is on Sale!.

Obviously, for charity for skinflint forum warriors!

Sep 2, 2020
  21. yepmetoo replied to the thread Shadow of the Bloodguard Illusion.

I had the name wrong, its the rhodium one, but it is a swarm pet so not sure what stacking issues it could have. I honestly can't...

Sep 2, 2020
  22. yepmetoo replied to the thread Not A Bug Death touch as an anti-kite mechanic.

How is it not a bug? The mob emotes about running away not being ok and instantly DTs people. The mechanic isn't supposed to instantly...

Sep 2, 2020
  23. yepmetoo posted a new thread.

No Fix Planned Diamond Efreeti Boots Focus

Is it intended that the TBL evolving items for hands, ring, shoulders all have focii that cap at 120 like ToV gear, but the focus on the...

Forum: Bug Reports

Sep 1, 2020
  24. yepmetoo liked Lisard's post in the thread Only 25%?.

Greedy? you do know they don't even have to offer the discount at all, right?

Sep 1, 2020
  25. yepmetoo replied to the thread Shadow of the Bloodguard Illusion.

One point of order, the sk bp click isn't "rare". Every SK over 85 or whatever can get it if they put 15 minutes of effort in =P

Sep 1, 2020
  26. yepmetoo replied to the thread Shadow of the Bloodguard Illusion.

Seems pretty silly of you. It was and may still be our best DPS BP click for burns. I still pop ostentatious BP for burns. Definitely...

Sep 1, 2020
  27. yepmetoo replied to the thread Tier 1 /vs/ Tier 2 ToV Raid gear Stats.

Other than luck, they aren't.

Sep 1, 2020
  28. yepmetoo replied to the thread Curious about big bag drops off named encounters.

Its just rare. Meaning, sample size bias.

Sep 1, 2020
  29. yepmetoo replied to the thread Only 25%?.

All you do is post about how you're NOT spending money on this game. Unsure why you think anyone cares, especially the company that you...

Sep 1, 2020
  30. yepmetoo liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread Everything is Down!!.

So.. you don't pay, and if they don't do as you wish, you will continue not paying just to spite them. K, got it! I'm also having...

Aug 30, 2020
  31. yepmetoo liked Febb's post in the thread EQ Next!.

It looked like a hobbyists that's into 3d modeling from about 10 years ago decided to post his project. That looks terrible.

Aug 30, 2020
  32. yepmetoo replied to the thread Confirmed Necro Epic Still Works Fine At 115.

Insanity, ignorance, or selfish narcissism? You decide! You do more dps now than before. Bottom line. Get over it.

Aug 30, 2020
  33. yepmetoo replied to the thread Everything is Down!!.

Someone needs to pull out the good old "whambulance" meme....

Aug 30, 2020
  34. yepmetoo replied to the thread When is enough.... enough?.

You're being ridiculous. Why don't you explain to the devs how you balance a PVE game to NOT benefit grinding based things like this...

Aug 29, 2020
  35. yepmetoo replied to the thread When is enough.... enough?.

Don't be dumb. SKs and Paladins can solo without a merc in ToV, which is why it is so easy for us to level. Has nothing to do with...

Aug 29, 2020
  36. yepmetoo replied to the thread When is enough.... enough?.

Except I think its good game design. If you don't like it, you don't need to do it. I didn't do two of the TBL evolvers for awhile,...

Aug 27, 2020
  37. yepmetoo replied to the thread When is enough.... enough?.

I like them. Gives something to do. Protecting some people against self-inflicted OCD to finish everything is not a justification for...

Aug 27, 2020
  38. yepmetoo liked Zolav's post in the thread When is enough.... enough?.

I am at that point all the time.... I ask myself "why am I playing this game still" I have other hobbies, I work a ton, I have a family....

Aug 27, 2020
  39. yepmetoo replied to the thread When is enough.... enough?.

OH! This reminds me. I never finished hunters in EoK/RoS in TBL. Just didn't care. Guildmate found out and was "wtf are you doing" and...

Aug 27, 2020
  40. yepmetoo liked Cragzop's post in the thread raid flagging suggestion.

So your guild shouldn't be allowed to raid because you are not there? During other times of the year, if you don't show up, does...

Aug 27, 2020
  41. yepmetoo replied to the thread raid flagging suggestion.

If someone cares so much about the game to not go visit with their family (assuming they even celebrate said holiday), what skin is it...

Aug 27, 2020
  42. yepmetoo replied to the thread When is enough.... enough?.

Oh, and if it makes you feel better, the stat gain from going to the raid version is almost nothing. Its really more for the...

Aug 27, 2020
  43. yepmetoo replied to the thread When is enough.... enough?.

It doesn't take near that long. Fastest is soloing it, if you're a class that can do so efficiently (paladin, sk, etc). 6-7% an hour on...

Aug 27, 2020
  44. yepmetoo replied to the thread Chase Loot in /Pick Zones.

You just have to think of them as a golden ticket, can't count on it, don't plan on it, but if you get one, great, a nice bonus.

Aug 24, 2020
  45. yepmetoo replied to the thread GoD mats that aren't available GoD unlocks..

Are those actually in era recipes though? Because the nihilite that currently spawns was NOT in the game on GoD release. Those replaced...

Aug 23, 2020
  46. yepmetoo replied to the thread Gnome SK.

Gross. Gnomes. *shudder*

Aug 23, 2020
  47. yepmetoo replied to the thread <Thats EQ Baby> zerg VP with 31 people.

If no one cared, no one would be so angry and bitter about it. Not evaluating if its fair or not, not a part of this, but its obvious...

Aug 23, 2020
  48. yepmetoo replied to the thread EQPLAYERS.

Inconsistency due to lack of awareness is not the same thing as a judicious application of regulations. Let's be real, there is one...

Aug 23, 2020
  49. yepmetoo replied to the thread What I don't want from my gaming.

Game has never been less of a job. Even then, it was never a "job", it has always been more like an extra curricular activity. Like a...

Aug 23, 2020
  50. yepmetoo replied to the thread EQPLAYERS.

Necroing threads as a "violation" is dumb. Someone griefing the forums by bumping all the oldest threads for no reason is one thing,...

Aug 23, 2020
  51. yepmetoo replied to the thread raid flagging suggestion.

No flags is fine. Just make the final tier of raids somewhat challenging and the final raid very challenging.

Aug 22, 2020
  52. yepmetoo replied to the thread when will ToV go on sale ?.

There are people that play way behind everyone else, and it makes it cheaper for them. Nothing wrong with that.

Aug 22, 2020
  53. yepmetoo replied to the thread raid flagging suggestion.

Make the raids challenging and flagging is irrelevant.

Aug 22, 2020
  54. yepmetoo replied to the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

Hey now! Paladins can sustain pretty good for...40-60 seconds every 20 minutes! Well, on undead anyway!

Aug 22, 2020
  55. yepmetoo replied to the thread several hundred thousands of plat gone.

Dunno about plat, but make sure you don't have an eviction crate somewhere on you or the bank.

Aug 22, 2020
  56. yepmetoo replied to the thread Confirmed Pet Melee Lag.

Just make pets only hit once every 6 seconds for 1 damage with no other calculations! Profit! Sancus approved!

Aug 17, 2020
  57. yepmetoo replied to the thread Need a bit of leveling advice.

You can actually get nearly 15% exp in one day if you do the right missions and get lucky on criticals. Critical success = double the...

Aug 17, 2020
  58. yepmetoo replied to the thread Need a bit of leveling advice.

No reason to wait. The actual amount of exp you get is no different, its just less at higher levels because you need more exp for higher...

Aug 16, 2020
  59. yepmetoo replied to the thread Overseer: Let's get over with it !.

I think with higher ranks you are more likely to get higher quests appear, and the higher ranked quests recover a higher number of...

Aug 16, 2020
  60. yepmetoo replied to the thread Can't Log into EQ on Laptop since last Windows Update.

Run as administrator.

Aug 16, 2020
  61. yepmetoo replied to the thread Rizlona Bots vs Aradune Real Players.

Modern EQ efficiently clicking stuff on cool down so you are always doing something is what usually separates the good from poor...

Aug 16, 2020
  62. yepmetoo replied to the thread Test Update 08/11/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

"- Corrected an issue that prevented real estate items from appearing in your Crate of Eviction after transferring servers." Doesn't...

Aug 16, 2020
  63. yepmetoo replied to the thread Test Update 08/11/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I get their point and so does everyone else, that's the problem, its not that kind of comparison. Melee cleave is available to ALL...

Aug 15, 2020
  64. yepmetoo replied to the thread The Final Say from Kael Raid.

DKP pfft!

Aug 14, 2020
  65. yepmetoo replied to the thread Casual versus Hardcore.

Pretty much. Most of us are part time trolls, we get so aggravated or disgusted by something dumb we end up backsliding into trolldom,...

Aug 14, 2020
  66. yepmetoo replied to the thread Linkdead destroys materials in static TS container.

Isn't that intended? Due to people exploiting doing that thing on purpose in order to transfer no trade items to other people at one...

Aug 13, 2020
  67. yepmetoo liked menown's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

And yet, every app I've seen within my 3 guilds is terrible and requires heavy coaching. They say they are awesome players and were the...

Aug 12, 2020
  68. yepmetoo replied to the thread Kael raid achievement- stay out of Crystal aura.

Pointless. Would just mean more crystal time up and more area covered by auras for longer if you don't kill them, making it more likely...

Aug 12, 2020
  69. yepmetoo replied to the thread Test Update 08/11/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

And you drink mountain dew and water and whiskey, and all are treated differently. You're being absolutely ridiculous. Be glad you can...

Aug 12, 2020
  70. yepmetoo replied to the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

How about you quote all this "glee" you keep mentioning. Because, spoiler alert, there is none, you're just making things up and being a...

Aug 12, 2020
  71. yepmetoo liked kizant's post in the thread Changes to the Necromancer Epic 2.0 in the August 2020 Update.

If only the lead designer responsible for the change explained what they're doing and why in the news and announcements forum that they...

Aug 12, 2020
  72. yepmetoo replied to the thread Test Update 08/11/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Would you rather have your dots unconsolidated so you do 1/2 the damage as now? Or keep having to equip your epic forever for much less...

Aug 11, 2020
  73. yepmetoo replied to the thread Test Update 08/11/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Well, about time I guess. Way too powerful for an always on thing. Would have been nicer for necros if it had been made into a clicky...

Aug 11, 2020
  74. yepmetoo replied to the thread Bots camped in Sathir's Tomb on Povar.

Just stop. If you're that bad at the game that's your problem, not the game's problem. Exp is fine. You can't click glyphs fast enough...

Aug 11, 2020
  75. yepmetoo replied to the thread Bots camped in Sathir's Tomb on Povar.

And anyone that thinks there is something wrong with 7-9% level exp per hour needs to get a reality check. Seems perfectly fair to me.

Aug 7, 2020
  76. yepmetoo replied to the thread Bots camped in Sathir's Tomb on Povar.

Then stop complaining about having to play the game to level, because apparently people don't want to play it very much.

Aug 5, 2020
  77. yepmetoo replied to the thread Summer Appreciation Bonus.

Yep. That seems like a great solution. I don't care enough to complain about it, but I don't care for it. I get some people find it...

Aug 5, 2020
  78. yepmetoo replied to the thread Let's discuss revenue generation and epic 2.0's.

And the whiners. Boo hoo, a level 70 quest doesn't work perfectly when doing it 45 freaking levels later due to splatting the stuff in...

Aug 5, 2020
  79. yepmetoo replied to the thread Summer Appreciation Bonus.

Terribad. And yes, we should be able to disable all helms not just our own, because talk about ruining immersion.

Aug 5, 2020
  80. yepmetoo replied to the thread Let's discuss revenue generation and epic 2.0's.

Boo hoo. See ya.

Aug 5, 2020
  81. yepmetoo replied to the thread Guy 54 boxing on Mangler selling raid loot openly, isnt this a truebox server?.

You quit "months ago", and are wasting your time reading and posting on these forums, as opposed to "actually living [your] life"?...

Aug 1, 2020
  82. yepmetoo replied to the thread 1-50 TLP SPEEDRUN WORLD RECORD TIME.

No, they don't.

Jul 31, 2020
  83. yepmetoo replied to the thread Request - More Bags that can only hold one specific item Type.

Nothing stops you from doing hunters and putting all those extra bags on an alt on the same account to store collections. I'm able to...

Jul 30, 2020
  84. yepmetoo replied to the thread Something's wrong with Expedient Recovery and PCs dead corpses..

No. If you die, the log off or /q, you have 7 DAYS to log back in and rez for exp. If you have an "emergency" with your family,...

Jul 30, 2020
  85. yepmetoo liked Szilent's post in the thread Tanking Heroics and Raid Boss Strikethrough.

no they aren't. no it doesn't.

Jul 30, 2020
  86. yepmetoo liked Sinsidious's post in the thread TDS progression #11 The Sacred Profaned Bugged.

So i went through every inventory I have and i found a book, it was not called what the quest asked for but was for that quest. It was in...

Jul 26, 2020
  87. yepmetoo replied to the thread Tanking Heroics and Raid Boss Strikethrough.

How are you testing that? 3 items, hp atm after I take them off: Ring) 10071 hp 55 sta - 416714 Back) 10224 hp 56 sta - 416498 Mask)...

Jul 26, 2020
  88. yepmetoo replied to the thread Why did the damage from Damage Shield spells increase so drastically with ToV?.

Or maybe it was a simple question as it was never mentioned much, even if beta, they just pumped them all up. Didn't know they landed...

Jul 26, 2020
  89. yepmetoo replied to the thread Tanking Heroics and Raid Boss Strikethrough.

I still say it doesn't matter. We're all ridiculously overgeared for everything anyway, and if you're not under disc or your healers aren't...

Jul 23, 2020
  90. yepmetoo replied to the thread Hi, my name is........

If you don't understand, then you simply do not get the point of those agreements. They exist so that some fascist won't drag our...

Jul 23, 2020
  91. yepmetoo replied to the thread Hi, my name is........

blah blah blah blah blah Go look up "whataboutism" and get back to me.

Jul 23, 2020
  92. yepmetoo replied to the thread Hi, my name is........

Because the expectation of their current PAYING customers is that their accounts are offered the same "protection". Its called, "good...

Jul 22, 2020
  93. yepmetoo liked Kobra's post in the thread is Everquest 3 news coming soon......

When it comes to an EQ 3 no news is good news in my opinion. I have zero interest in seeing another EQ game that will just cannabilize...

Jul 20, 2020
  94. yepmetoo replied to the thread Drowning in TOV loot.

Put the drops on need roll, whatever doesn't roll off, officer loot for guild tribute. Done!

Jul 20, 2020
  95. yepmetoo replied to the thread New Expansion? No....

If they stop wasting time on stupid or questionable value things that take up a lot of resources and just focus on making zones, making...

Jul 20, 2020
  96. yepmetoo replied to the thread Hi, my name is........

Not as good as someone stealing the account, being too cheap to change the name on it, applying to a top guild, getting tagged, then the...

Jul 20, 2020
  97. yepmetoo liked JimBob's post in the thread Krono not account wide.

If you want to give me a Krono, just send me a tell in game. Please don't hack my account and log me in for a surprise gift. :p

Jul 20, 2020
  98. yepmetoo replied to the thread Hi, my name is........

If only you spent your time in EQ doing the same, we'd all have a more pleasant time. Names are first come first served, deal with it....

Jul 20, 2020
  99. yepmetoo replied to the thread Hi, my name is........

Someone else has the name. If it was that important to you, don't move servers.

Jul 20, 2020
  100. yepmetoo replied to the thread ROS raid diamonds vs TBL/TOV nuggets.

Why are you even entertaining the notion of listening to whining people that simply don't want to make tradeskill items or who have...

Jul 15, 2020
  101. yepmetoo replied to the thread Drowning in TOV loot.

Its not as if the devs generally try and make things harder or easier. It is almost entirely a consequence of bad tuning, lack of time,...

Jul 14, 2020
  102. yepmetoo replied to the thread Is this normal?.

I bet this is it. Credit for 2 missions only would make this about right.

Jul 14, 2020
  103. yepmetoo replied to the thread Decapitation Upgrade?.

I'm offended no one is complaining about slay undead! Maybe everyone knows there won't be undead for like 3 expansions following prior...

Jul 14, 2020
  104. yepmetoo replied to the thread ToV Chase Items - Random Drops.

Saw 2 rares drop. Was in open zone group both times. Never seen the ornaments drop. Heck, I never even had a precious ore drop outside of...

Jul 14, 2020
  105. yepmetoo replied to the thread Drowning in TOV loot.

I don't care about too much loot, really. Its all alt loot at about the same point this year as last, its just right as we hit that...

Jul 14, 2020
  106. yepmetoo replied to the thread Fixed Internally HA scaling in The Broken Mirror on Phinny.

Ask people about moles.... And for those responding, I didn't justify it, I just said I'm of the opinion that is why they did it....

Jul 14, 2020
  107. yepmetoo replied to the thread Fixed Internally HA scaling in The Broken Mirror on Phinny.

You know why they did it right? Because they hate people blowing up old content for faster exp than doing current content. So they tried...

Jul 12, 2020
  108. yepmetoo replied to the thread What do you prefer: Grinding or the new Meta of Completion?.

Bingo. And let's not forget that they also made this the easiest expansion in like 5 years to make it even easier on people to do...

Jul 12, 2020
  109. yepmetoo liked Cicelee's post in the thread What do you prefer: Grinding or the new Meta of Completion?.

Imagine being a game developer. You spend 40-70 hours a week for 6-10 months creating these zones and dungeons and monsters and quests...

Jul 12, 2020
  110. yepmetoo replied to the thread What do you prefer: Grinding or the new Meta of Completion?.

Because you have been shown the numbers, the reality, and all you do is leave that thread and wait until the next one to pop up and...

Jul 12, 2020
  111. yepmetoo replied to the thread What do you prefer: Grinding or the new Meta of Completion?.

Grinding is not removed. People are just being obstinate and stupid, for one, and continue to argue their strawman argument. All 6 large...

Jul 12, 2020
  112. yepmetoo replied to the thread Is this normal?.

That's low. You have to have some other problem going on. ALL missions give the same reward for Hero. If you did 3 missions you and were...

Jul 12, 2020
  113. yepmetoo replied to the thread What are your experiences in ToV as a casual player?.

Yeah, and? I don't like level increases because you lose relevant content. Doesn't have anything to do with the comments he keeps...

Jul 9, 2020
  114. yepmetoo replied to the thread What are your experiences in ToV as a casual player?.

Then play it and stop whining about it. Exp is perfectly fine from 110-115. The levels are supposed to take longer. You get 4 freaking AA...

Jul 9, 2020
  115. yepmetoo replied to the thread DPG closing down?.

Echo chamber syndrome. Common dysfunction of millennials.

Jul 9, 2020
  116. yepmetoo replied to the thread CA/CS and hDex?.

hdex increases riposte and parry rates hagi increases dodge rates The sum of the riposte + parry increase > dodge increase.

Jul 9, 2020
  117. yepmetoo replied to the thread Fixed Internally Quick Time and Hybrid classes?.

I have never seen it in a raid, because I'm never grouped with bards in a raid. I have never seen it in a group boxing with my bard, who...

Jul 9, 2020
  118. yepmetoo replied to the thread CA/CS and hDex?.

Its like anything else. It depends on what else you have available. I mean, 88 more rAC isn't nothing. I mean, that is something like...

Jul 9, 2020
  119. yepmetoo liked Password1234's post in the thread Overseer Sucks Azz.

[IMG]

Jul 9, 2020
  120. yepmetoo replied to the thread Lambent Stone / Ivory/ and others.

I don't think those are real recipes. I think that is something that may have been pulled from beta or something at one point. Ivory has...

Jul 8, 2020
  121. yepmetoo replied to the thread Fixed Internally glyph of dragon scales from loyalty vendor not working at 115.

Wish they would just bring LoN back. Just don't update it and let people play it. I enjoyed it.

Jul 6, 2020
  122. yepmetoo replied to the thread Thank you, Overseer.

Some people don't ever update their prices. Also, people can only gain so many via overseer. If you need a ton and want them fast, you...

Jul 6, 2020
  123. yepmetoo replied to the thread AA Experience Disparity.

For content appropriate people, it probably doesn't matter too much due to their low rate of gain overall. For bot groups, it probably...

Jul 6, 2020
  124. yepmetoo replied to the thread LDoN not working.

I think LDoN is included in the expansions that rare spawn bonuses have zero effect on. So, if that makes you feel better....

Jul 4, 2020
  125. yepmetoo replied to the thread Hardest/Softest ToV trash mobs.

Velks mission trash in the basement. Combination of density and they seemed to have way more hp than static zone mobs. I've died on 6+...

Jul 1, 2020
  126. yepmetoo replied to the thread Raster....

Not everyone is supposed to have the item. That is entirely the point. No matter how "hard" it was, or "easy", the same number will...

Jun 30, 2020
  127. yepmetoo replied to the thread Raster....

Then don't do it if you don't want to. But asking for gimme gimme easy easy mode is what is stupid. You don't deserve some short cut...

Jun 29, 2020
  128. yepmetoo replied to the thread Raster....

Its almost as if the quest for the epic is...epic.

Jun 29, 2020
  129. yepmetoo liked kdor57's post in the thread Nethryn blocking Overseer quests.

Ive noticed this happens when the display number of agents in the quest tab is different from the list on the agents tab. I havent seen...

Jun 29, 2020
  130. yepmetoo replied to the thread Nethryn blocking Overseer quests.

+1 to this, had it happen a few times, looked at every agent, narrowed it down to agents where there was a display bug. Doesn't matter...

Jun 29, 2020
  131. yepmetoo posted a new thread.

Fix Trakanon HH raid please

Fix this. Just fix it. It never worked right, still doesn't work right, but takes twice as long now as when it was new. Standing there for...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jun 28, 2020
  132. yepmetoo replied to the thread Farewell Again For Now.

It the "look at me" generation again.

Jun 28, 2020
  133. yepmetoo replied to the thread ToFS Merc Quests.

Also, /tar # is your friend for farming keys.

Jun 25, 2020
  134. yepmetoo replied to the thread How are guilds doing bids for 10+ items from ToV?.

Who cares about loot. You could just about never loot a thing and still be max gear by the end of the expansion just from currency. As...

Jun 25, 2020
  135. yepmetoo replied to the thread Nethryn blocking Overseer quests.

Check your agent list to ensure you actually have the agent available. Also, only work around I've found the last few days when getting...

Jun 24, 2020
  136. yepmetoo replied to the thread Fixed Internally Quick Time and Hybrid classes?.

Because quicktime was totally worthless for the 15 years? or whatever it has been in game? Its bugged out and they can't fix it. Just...

Jun 24, 2020
  137. yepmetoo replied to the thread Can we maybe tone down the incapacitation in Overseer?.

Make sure you check your agents list tab, and any you see with 0 hr 0 m 0 s, click on it and wait and it will clear.

Jun 23, 2020
  138. yepmetoo replied to the thread Game Freezing.

If your computer is freezing so you have to restart, it has nothing to do with Everquest, other than its the program running and rendering...

Jun 23, 2020
  139. yepmetoo liked Leifer's post in the thread DPS Racing VS Camping Courtesy - Which is it?.

I'm sorry your brain hurts. Perhaps mugging someone in a wheelchair is a bad metaphor. A better one might be scooching someone off a...

Jun 23, 2020
  140. yepmetoo replied to the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

Log in. Type /ov. Start some quests, 5/5 on quest list. Log off. Come back 12 hours later. Quest list now says 4/5 or sometimes even...

Jun 22, 2020
  141. yepmetoo replied to the thread Fixed Internally Quick Time and Hybrid classes?.

I can't believe this isn't a major priority. Just remove the spell cast reduction until it gets fixed.

Jun 22, 2020
  142. yepmetoo replied to the thread Fixed Internally HA scaling in The Broken Mirror on Phinny.

Let's not sully a bug thread up with garbage. GMM was tuned too low using prior expansion numbers. It was pointed out from the start...

Jun 22, 2020
  143. yepmetoo replied to the thread Rizlona is not a "boxing" server..

Yeah, it does. Stupid is as stupid does.

Jun 21, 2020
  144. yepmetoo liked ayoforYayoh's post in the thread You win. I'm out..

Not to derail your poetic speech, sera... But 100% of the i quit thread are just hollow cries from adult teenagers. Grown adults...

Jun 21, 2020
  145. yepmetoo replied to the thread Aradune EST <Thats EQ Baby> Hardcore guild.

I have no serious interest in TLPs, I spend way too much time on live, and I pooh pooh the TLP drama stuff, but some of the memes made me...

Jun 21, 2020
  146. yepmetoo liked Skuz's post in the thread Fixed Internally HA scaling in The Broken Mirror on Phinny.

Honestly that scaling up on prior HA was a dumb move I wholeheartedly disagreed with it when it was done to live servers & now on TLP it...

Jun 21, 2020
  147. yepmetoo liked Dragari's post in the thread Fixed Internally HA scaling in The Broken Mirror on Phinny.

I originally posted a bit about this in the TLP forum, now posting here as I believe its a bug, and do not think I can move the post. I...

Jun 21, 2020
  148. yepmetoo replied to the thread What the F.. Merc?.

I noticed a massive change like a month ago, think 2 patches ago. Merc started running away like it was some t1 merc or something. Would...

Jun 21, 2020
  149. yepmetoo replied to the thread TOV Loot - Just hit 6 month mark!!!!!.

Wouldn't hurt my feelings, and this is as someone that gears up alts every year. Though I will go weeks sometimes without asking for it,...

Jun 21, 2020
  150. yepmetoo replied to the thread TOV Loot - Just hit 6 month mark!!!!!.

Its all an unnecessary waste of time. Its fine as is.

Jun 21, 2020
  151. yepmetoo replied to the thread Minimum level to use a collectible.

Never saw anyone type "walla" before. But its voila.

Jun 21, 2020
  152. yepmetoo replied to the thread Icebound Avatar Mission.

Its definitely soloable by shadow knights and paladins. DPS isn't an issue, already have to go non-dmg or let avatar beat on my back to...

Jun 20, 2020
  153. yepmetoo replied to the thread Icebound Avatar Mission.

Maybe there is a timer, and if you take too long he ports up? Never ever seen him go up early. Once he hits 62%, its like 6 seconds later...

Jun 20, 2020
  154. yepmetoo replied to the thread DPS Racing VS Camping Courtesy - Which is it?.

A) Are you a d*ck? B) Are you a pushover? C) Or are you a normal person? A people will bring up dps race on everything, will pull...

Jun 20, 2020
  155. yepmetoo liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread TOV Loot - Just hit 6 month mark!!!!!.

shoulders are in the mix of things, so not "doubling" them is infeasible. I.E. the drop table that drops shoulders drops other things,...

Jun 19, 2020
  156. yepmetoo replied to the thread Minimum level to use a collectible.

You can claim them, but I want to say you need to be level 75? to claim the reward, just get that pearl necklace graphic on the quest...

Jun 18, 2020
  157. yepmetoo liked Nadisia's post in the thread ToV Review Change My Mind.

You can ignore Overseer, completely. That's what I do. I checked, and tested, and for me, it's just garbage. Another facebook/WoW...

Jun 18, 2020
  158. yepmetoo replied to the thread ToV Review Change My Mind.

You can play how you want to play. But if you want to choose to ignore options available to you, then no one is going to listen to your...

Jun 18, 2020
  159. yepmetoo replied to the thread ToV Review Change My Mind.

Not to mention overseer, that let's people get 8-10% real exp per day if they are smart with it.

Jun 18, 2020
  160. yepmetoo replied to the thread ToV Review Change My Mind.

That is a terrible idea. There are way more zones for those levels. There is zero need for more content for those levels. There is...

Jun 18, 2020
  161. yepmetoo liked Xyphen's post in the thread ToV Review Change My Mind.

Remember that one time, a week ago, when you said you were basically an idiot that knows nothing about EverQuest?...

Jun 17, 2020
  162. yepmetoo replied to the thread ToV Review Change My Mind.

If a group zone is balanced for raiders it needs to give raid level rewards.

Jun 17, 2020
  163. yepmetoo liked Koryu's post in the thread Patch notes 6/17 enchanter charm pet nerf..

TLP thread, who cares.

Jun 17, 2020
  164. yepmetoo replied to the thread New ETA?.

If you are a former teacher, I'd hope you'd be better informed. There is no such thing as "common core math". Common core is a...

Jun 17, 2020
  165. yepmetoo replied to the thread ToV Review Change My Mind.

If Sleepers Tomb had been released as a zone that was HARD and had some zone wide rare chase rewards, and with a HARD final raid, the...

Jun 16, 2020
  166. yepmetoo replied to the thread Ancient Gods Illusions.

Oof, that stinks.

Jun 16, 2020
  167. yepmetoo replied to the thread Advice on managing items.

For tradeskill items, get a ton of the 32 slot TS only bags, fill up an alt. With the changes to stacking, I only use 2 mules now for TS...

Jun 16, 2020
  168. yepmetoo replied to the thread TOV Loot - Just hit 6 month mark!!!!!.

Good thing the content is so engaging you'll want to raid it every week for the 5th and 6th alts of everyone, right?

Jun 15, 2020
  169. yepmetoo replied to the thread Unacceptable performance to warrant a sub.

The pick zone system was specifically created for TLPs. It was first instituted in newbie zones on one of the earlier TLPs (I want to...

Jun 15, 2020
  170. yepmetoo replied to the thread Returning player 111-115.

That's crazy. I have like 100 pieces of snowbound on an alt at this point. Most of the time everyone lets it rot on missions and the...

Jun 14, 2020
  171. yepmetoo replied to the thread Increase number of people allowed on Aradune.

Login servers have nothing to do with zoning. They decreased server capacity because the population on aradune was causing the server...

Jun 14, 2020
  172. yepmetoo replied to the thread Paladin (or warrior) + _____________.

I'd suggest getting the balls out of her purse first, lol. EQ is extremely cheap entertainment. You can spend more in ONE night out...

Jun 14, 2020
  173. yepmetoo replied to the thread Loot Window Bug - Rolls on "NEVER" items.

Ok, you do you. But if you're all that smart, you wouldn't have turned off no drop loot confirmation in the first place. *shrug*

Jun 14, 2020
  174. yepmetoo replied to the thread Guide to Tanking for Returning Players?.

If you're in ToV T1 gear (snowbound and all the equivalent non-visible), that gear is basically the same as GMM gear, so all you'd be...

Jun 14, 2020
  175. yepmetoo replied to the thread Guide to Tanking for Returning Players?.

hdex gives you slightly more total avoidance than hagi but also gives you dps If you're in snowbound armor, you should be able to tank...

Jun 14, 2020
  176. yepmetoo replied to the thread CA/CS and hDex?.

Your mileage may vary. This comes down to how you are currently faring in the content you are playing in. If you tank perfectly fine,...

Jun 14, 2020
  177. yepmetoo replied to the thread Aradune Update 6/10/20.

I sooo want them to announce 3x exp bonus on aradune only....just to see the crashing and 12 hour queues!

Jun 14, 2020
  178. yepmetoo replied to the thread Overseer recovery quest question.....

When you do the conversion quests, if you click on one that you have multiples of, if it doesn't grey out with the !, then you can use...

Jun 14, 2020
  179. yepmetoo replied to the thread Overseer recovery quest question.....

When you do the conversion quests, if you click on one that you have multiples of, if it doesn't grey out with the !, then you can use...

Jun 14, 2020
  180. yepmetoo replied to the thread Leave Aradune go to Mangler, see some new expansions..

The current live game is 1000x better in terms of as a game. The problem with live is that it is so top heavy, people end up having to...

Jun 14, 2020
  181. yepmetoo replied to the thread Do something this is dumb..

Its odd that some people report crashing so much while others never crash. Makes me wonder if the auto-kick feature for being afk/idle is...

Jun 14, 2020
  182. yepmetoo replied to the thread Unacceptable performance to warrant a sub.

One thing I don't get, is the pick zone system was created to deal with load bearing and allow servers to handle more people for these...

Jun 14, 2020