yepmetoo's Recent Activity

1. yepmetoo liked Skuz's post in the thread At what point does EQ become a group game? Or Guild game?.

Mostly successful = slow was mitigated for it's value minus 25% 65% slow that was mostly successful = 48.75% (65*0.75) Partially...

May 14, 2021 at 4:50 PM
  2. yepmetoo replied to the thread XP at level cap--saved or lost?.

You can put someone in a fellowship with you and turn sharing on, so you fill their vitality bar with your experience.

May 14, 2021 at 4:47 PM
  3. yepmetoo replied to the thread Test Update 05/11/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Depends on what part of the dps. Riposte is one issue, not sure of a good way to get around that one in a fair all around way. Feels...

May 14, 2021 at 4:38 PM
  4. yepmetoo replied to the thread Pally healing.

I'll admit, I'm not sure how our healing stacks up against other guilds, I would assume its more than adequate though. Also, I tend to box...

May 13, 2021 at 7:56 PM
  5. yepmetoo replied to the thread For the love of mittens.....

Title just made me think of kitten mittens.

May 13, 2021 at 6:28 PM
  6. yepmetoo replied to the thread Pally healing.

Wouldn't bother me and would make me consider memming it, but mana cost would need to go up.

May 13, 2021 at 6:22 PM
  7. yepmetoo replied to the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

If you have 4 necros on a raid, the solution is for one of them to main change, because nothing you do will let them dot appropriately.

May 13, 2021 at 2:48 PM
  8. yepmetoo replied to the thread Pally healing.

I don't use the grief line anymore, but I'm not really soloing anymore, unless I'm PLing an alt, in which case I don't need healing anyway....

May 13, 2021 at 2:46 PM
  9. yepmetoo replied to the thread Will loot be Need Before Greed?.

I think if you're expecting them to be that precise with raid gear you're going to be disappointed. The much more likely thing is that...

May 9, 2021 at 9:25 AM
  10. yepmetoo replied to the thread Will loot be Need Before Greed?.

Magic 8 ball says....No.

May 9, 2021 at 8:22 AM
  11. yepmetoo replied to the thread what am i missing? DEV?.

I'm sure that made sense in your head, but you should jokes to adults.

May 9, 2021 at 8:20 AM
  12. yepmetoo replied to the thread Can we get access to old expansions collector editions via the Station store?.

1) You claim a tertiary post I made in reference to another branch of the conversation is now the primary argument I made, i.e., you...

May 8, 2021
  13. yepmetoo replied to the thread Can we get access to old expansions collector editions via the Station store?.

Double speak from you, sure. Its not a meaningful amount of money. But its money. You don't seem to be evaluating this at all with any...

May 8, 2021
  14. yepmetoo replied to the thread Returning question.

Drop lev if you have lev on. Should just pop up when you get to the top.

May 8, 2021
  15. yepmetoo replied to the thread what am i missing? DEV?.

No, its because of gnomes.

May 8, 2021
  16. yepmetoo liked Act of Valor's post in the thread what am i missing? DEV?.

Everyone knows that putting "DEV" in the thread title means that every single employee at Darkpaw gets an alarm and rushes to read it...

May 8, 2021
  17. yepmetoo replied to the thread back after 16+ years.

New TLPs are pretty active for the first few months. If you are active, make friends, get into a guild, then even as the server dies...

May 8, 2021
  18. yepmetoo replied to the thread 5 things to know about FV loot rules.

Still mostly true on live servers now. People like to twink, people like to kill stuff, and people like to sell stuff.

May 8, 2021
  19. yepmetoo replied to the thread Starting class dilemma.

Play a paladin and learn to enjoy the pain on a TLP.

May 8, 2021
  20. yepmetoo replied to the thread Can we get access to old expansions collector editions via the Station store?.

Try reading what was written. For the past 10+ expansions, the expansions and the upgrade function is available in the marketplace. I...

May 8, 2021
  21. yepmetoo replied to the thread Guildes are going to be the worst in this TLP and here is why..

If you join and remain in a guild where you're taken advantage of, you deserve what you get, IMHO.

May 8, 2021
  22. yepmetoo replied to the thread Can we get access to old expansions collector editions via the Station store?.

Someone hitting a toggle to put something in the marketplace as an active sku item (an item that already exists) does not take coder...

May 8, 2021
  23. yepmetoo replied to the thread Overseer question.

Wouldn't be the best ones though, because if you hit 5+/5 you can't do another. So you'd be claiming the non-crit or common research...

May 8, 2021
  24. yepmetoo replied to the thread Overseer question.

10x critical success Pull One Thread missions saved rewards ftw. Actually, could save 15 if you just stop doing overseer on that account...

May 8, 2021
  25. yepmetoo replied to the thread Can we get access to old expansions collector editions via the Station store?.

You've stated that position about 15 times in this thread. We get it. And some people disagree. Replying to every single person to say...

May 8, 2021
  26. yepmetoo replied to the thread Serious concerns around Mischief hype and popularity.....

That would be...mischievous? I'm somewhat interested in this server, not because its a TLP, but because of the ruleset. I'm hesitant...

May 8, 2021
  27. yepmetoo replied to the thread Barter function stole my krono.

I was with you until your last sentence. Boo hoo.

May 8, 2021
  28. yepmetoo replied to the thread Can we get access to old expansions collector editions via the Station store?.

Because ONE person starts a thread on a forums for a game with 70k paying subs or whatever, and 2-3 people chime in that they would like...

May 8, 2021
  29. yepmetoo liked OlavSkullcrusher's post in the thread [Veteran Reward]Steadfast Servant won't haste 110+ characters..

I was bored while foraging for clockwork grease in PoI, so I pulled out my Steadfast Servants in turn for my 110 Druid, 91 Ranger, and 115...

May 8, 2021
  30. yepmetoo replied to the thread Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!.

I suggested similar years ago. Now, for the TLPs and raid content that probably wouldn't work, but for group content, would be really...

May 8, 2021
  31. yepmetoo replied to the thread Bristlebane Be Praised - Mischief is coming!.

Race/class restrictions on races you can play in the original game is so dumb. The argument that you can't do epic or some quest for the...

May 8, 2021
  32. yepmetoo replied to the thread Can we get access to old expansions collector editions via the Station store?.

People buy the expensive editions because: 1) Someone needs to for the guild port 2) They want the illusion, or the other mount (for the...

May 8, 2021
  33. yepmetoo replied to the thread Can we get access to old expansions collector editions via the Station store?.

They aren't status symbols when no one cares a day after expansion release and you rarely if ever see anyone use them again. They have...

May 8, 2021
  34. yepmetoo replied to the thread Can we get access to old expansions collector editions via the Station store?.

This. Claiming Vanguard died because they didn't milk more money in the marketplace is absurd. Vanguard sunset because it had so few...

May 8, 2021
  35. yepmetoo liked Benito's post in the thread Can we get access to old expansions collector editions via the Station store?.

Click on my profile (on the left) and press 'Ignore.' You're welcome.

May 8, 2021
  36. yepmetoo replied to the thread Overseer 3 quests to 5 quests...Gold or Current Xpac to activate?.

I have a FTP account my wife rarely used, I have made it all access with krono and with a paid subscription. It is FTP (green) right...

May 7, 2021
  37. yepmetoo replied to the thread Overseer 3 quests to 5 quests...Gold or Current Xpac to activate?.

A F2P account is now always a free to play account unless it is gold. Using a krono will make it gold for a month, but it won't turn the...

May 5, 2021
  38. yepmetoo replied to the thread Aug priorities program.

If you can't quickly tell at a glance what is better, its a good bet that the difference between them is so small as to not make any...

May 5, 2021
  39. yepmetoo replied to the thread gold silver and copper.

I want to say it is something like 115 charisma to max pricing? Something like that.

Apr 26, 2021
  40. yepmetoo replied to the thread Sontalak Adds exploding randomly.

If you burn him down you watch them constantly explode. If you slow kill him you probably kill them before he drops enough. The...

Apr 24, 2021
  41. yepmetoo replied to the thread Sontalak Adds exploding randomly.

They constantly explode as his health ticks down. All the rest up explode at 6%.

Apr 24, 2021
  42. yepmetoo replied to the thread Fixed Internally Ratio calculation with elemental damage.

Elemental damage is known to be nearly worthless, that has been known to players and developers for decades now. The only real purpose...

Apr 24, 2021
  43. yepmetoo liked kizant's post in the thread Necro Remote Shere nerf.

Based on the change I would surmise that it did too much damage.

Apr 24, 2021
  44. yepmetoo replied to the thread gold silver and copper.

Except nobles are taxed and can't be used in the bazaar. Which is why they were a terrible invention.

Apr 24, 2021
  45. yepmetoo posted a new thread.

Hail Bristlebane...

Something approaches. What? Any chance its the original PoM coming back? Revamped PoM and the portal in Shard's Landing will work?

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 23, 2021
  46. yepmetoo replied to the thread Test Update 04/13/21 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Almost all paladins stun lines share a timer (since like level 65), so take your whining elsewhere.

Apr 22, 2021
  47. yepmetoo replied to the thread Game constantly crashes at server select screen.

I just saw this bumped and thought I'd repeated the same issue, but different issue it looks like, but maybe related?

Apr 22, 2021
  48. yepmetoo posted a new thread.

Game constantly crashes when logging to char/server select

Recently, the game has been crashing a lot, but since the last patch, it is literally 30-40% of the time, becoming very aggravating....

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 22, 2021
  49. yepmetoo replied to the thread Unity req timer.

Too bad we didn't suggest they increase the named spawn rate for when the timer went live. Oh, wait.... Almost like they don't listen!

Apr 21, 2021
  50. yepmetoo liked Asqelon's post in the thread Fixed Loyalty Tokens gone.

Just logged in after maintenance. I have 2 old accounts which had max loyalty tokens. Both are now at 0. Several other players in ingame...

Apr 21, 2021
  51. yepmetoo replied to the thread No downtime appreciation bonuses?.

Good thing the downtime here was expected.

Apr 21, 2021
  52. yepmetoo replied to the thread When is that super augment coming out?.

This. I don't think they need to add anything. But wouldn't matter if they did, wouldn't matter if it seemed some massively OP thing....

Apr 21, 2021
  53. yepmetoo liked kizant's post in the thread When is that super augment coming out?.

I don't waste much time on things that don't matter. [IMG]

Apr 21, 2021
  54. yepmetoo replied to the thread Xegony Down.

Sad panda. We got some openings for paladins though! Come get some!

Apr 19, 2021
  55. yepmetoo replied to the thread Xegony Down.

Serves you right for working on an SK!

Apr 19, 2021
  56. yepmetoo liked SwordandShield's post in the thread Miragul Heroic Progression Server FAQ [Discussion].

Technically, I don't think you can necro a pinned thread. It is on top regardless of what actions you take or don't take.

Apr 18, 2021
  57. yepmetoo replied to the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

Paladin epic only one not in those pictures! Shenanigans!

Apr 17, 2021
  58. yepmetoo replied to the thread Confirmed Lord Nagafen and The Fabled Magus Rokyl.

Not intended, but I guess the work around is same way you do it now to kill it without bothering with a super twink. Level 115, pops dps...

Apr 17, 2021
  59. yepmetoo replied to the thread No Fix Planned Diamond Efreeti Boots Focus.

Gonna be an issue soon!

Apr 17, 2021
  60. yepmetoo replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

What's funny is, even when there were almost 10x as many paid accounts as now (and WAY more actual players considering boxing nowadays),...

Apr 13, 2021
  61. yepmetoo liked Cadman's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

Seems to be a lot of folk not enjoying the "sitting LFG for hours on end" which, incidentally isn't a Cleric problem, it's an everyone...

Apr 13, 2021
  62. yepmetoo replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

We all say dumb things or just mistaken things sometimes. You should quietly accept it, or own it, not double down on it making yourself...

Apr 13, 2021
  63. yepmetoo replied to the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

Completely and utterly wrong. 1) Our heals aren't instant other than 3 aa heals with long recasts (Lay Hands, Gift of Life, Hand of...

Apr 10, 2021
  64. yepmetoo replied to the thread Avoid PL's from Hazey.

You're adorable, really. That's not how it works.

Apr 10, 2021
  65. yepmetoo replied to the thread How many times has Everquest given away Heroic toons?.

All the FTP accounts I made and received free heroics on says this isn't correct. I made 4 accounts as placeholders, so I could have...

Apr 9, 2021
  66. yepmetoo replied to the thread Journeyman's Speed?.

Innate Run Speed AA takes you to 45. Journeyman's takes you to 55.

Apr 6, 2021
  67. yepmetoo liked Aanuvane's post in the thread Info Needed Patcher locking out accounts.

I just sent you a PM. Started PC this morning - was off all night. Logged in Account 1 - fine, no problems Tried to log in Account 2 -...

Apr 4, 2021
  68. yepmetoo replied to the thread anyway to ignore mercs?.

There are actually a couple more messages, not just that one. I can't recall what they are offhand, as I never really see my mercs do...

Apr 4, 2021
  69. yepmetoo replied to the thread Best way to grind Commemorative Coins or anniversary currency?.

Its not random. You get one for each of the named that is on the achievement. They each have a lockout, so you can only do it as often...

Mar 27, 2021
  70. yepmetoo replied to the thread Arayonar raid after recent patch.

Achievements he said, the reward this year is ornaments.

Mar 27, 2021
  71. yepmetoo replied to the thread Character Birthday Rewards?.

Your comment is irrelevant to the statement. You stated that veteran's rewards were "birthday rewards", and I simply corrected you....

Mar 27, 2021
  72. yepmetoo replied to the thread Character Birthday Rewards?.

You just described e-v-e-r-y s-i-n-g-l-e t-h-i-n-g about this game. Life isn't fair. Get used to it.

Mar 27, 2021
  73. yepmetoo replied to the thread Character Birthday Rewards?.

Not really, was based off paid time originally, so only if you never unsubscribed for a single day would it match to account creation...

Mar 27, 2021
  74. yepmetoo replied to the thread Character Birthday Rewards?.

Life's not fair. Get used to it.

Mar 27, 2021
  75. yepmetoo replied to the thread Phinigel Beats Mearatas In The 11th Hour!.

Blind enough considering I don't know if anyone took the event past 50% in beta. Beta version was even harder than the live version...

Mar 27, 2021
  76. yepmetoo liked Mukkul's post in the thread Confirmed Overseer - quest Heartbeat of the World is impossible.

Overseer quest Heartbeat of the World (Level 4 Elite Military) cannot be started. It requires 3 different Soldier(5) agents, but only 2...

Mar 26, 2021
  77. yepmetoo replied to the thread Anniversary Extension pls.

No. If anything, they should change it back to how it was, all anniversary content goes like on 3/16 and stops on 4/16.

Mar 24, 2021
  78. yepmetoo replied to the thread Info Needed Overseer quests disappearing.

Wouldn't it be funny if like 50,000 people PMed him? It happens every day to hundreds to thousands of people. Revert what you changed,...

Mar 22, 2021
  79. yepmetoo replied to the thread Confirmed Visage of the Girplan (Missing Prize).

Are you really that obtuse? Legends of Norrath was a digital card trading game created by Sony Online Entertainment using the lore and...

Mar 22, 2021
  80. yepmetoo replied to the thread Any word on necro 1-65 dot revamp?.

Only casuals play TLP, so....

Mar 22, 2021
  81. yepmetoo replied to the thread Confirmed Visage of the Girplan (Missing Prize).

No. There is only ONE loot card from Jarsath, and no prize was ever made for the item. It is a development oversight and advertising it...

Mar 22, 2021
  82. yepmetoo replied to the thread Confirmed Visage of the Girplan (Missing Prize).

You are incorrect. Reference the posts above. It clearly lists The Jarsath Destroyer LoN set as available as loot, there is only one...

Mar 22, 2021
  83. yepmetoo replied to the thread Unity HA torn pages....

Really? The things are a joke. Pop a healer merc and go to town.

Mar 22, 2021
  84. yepmetoo replied to the thread What's your favorite Everquest merch/collectible?.

Same. But close call with kunark cloth map that I had matted and framed and is on my wall.

Mar 20, 2021
  85. yepmetoo replied to the thread Producer's Letter - Winter 2021 and 22nd Anniversary!.

Fabled won't be up until the earlier anniversary events are live, I believe? Isn't it 14th-22nd anniversary content right now only for...

Mar 20, 2021
  86. yepmetoo liked Gnothappening's post in the thread The Weaponization of AFK Checks on Rizlona.

No, what they need is a three strike program. You falsely report three people and you get the ban.

Mar 20, 2021
  87. yepmetoo replied to the thread Info Needed Patcher locking out accounts.

I removed and readded login/pw, one time if fixed it, other times it didn't. Was hit or miss.

Mar 20, 2021
  88. yepmetoo replied to the thread Info Needed Patcher locking out accounts.

When it happens, closing the patcher client does nothing. The only way to clear it is to log out of EVERY account. So like, as an...

Mar 20, 2021
  89. yepmetoo replied to the thread XP Potions not working in raid..

Welcome to almost 2 decades ago when exp bonuses were created in the first place? Lesson or potions don't work in raid, never had, not...

Mar 20, 2021
  90. yepmetoo replied to the thread Paladin swarm pets.

That rabbit clicky. Projection of piety aa gives 1 pet.

Mar 16, 2021
  91. yepmetoo replied to the thread Critical Filters.

There are no longer criticals that are filtered. Now every hit or spell is the same and they just tag the end with any positive process...

Mar 15, 2021
  92. yepmetoo replied to the thread Overseer Nerf.

Like the other guy said, overseer is server specific. I run overseer on multiple servers using heroic characters, then every couple...

Mar 15, 2021
  93. yepmetoo replied to the thread Overseer Nerf.

On the plus side, you get way more collects from critical successes at lower levels of overseer, so would let you bank a ton of those...

Mar 15, 2021
  94. yepmetoo replied to the thread Anniversary Promotions.

No, it is not "the past 4-5 years". There has been a total of 3 free heroic characters in the past 7+ years. One was when they first...

Mar 15, 2021
  95. yepmetoo replied to the thread Arayonar raid after recent patch.

Why are you training your raid to do anything? Your members aren't puppie, follow instructions.

Mar 15, 2021
  96. yepmetoo replied to the thread Arayonar raid after recent patch.

I enjoyed it, was not nearly as bad as I expected.

Mar 15, 2021
  97. yepmetoo replied to the thread Overseer Nerf.

What are you talking about?

Mar 14, 2021
  98. yepmetoo liked Progress's post in the thread 61+ AAs and veteran rewards on Aradune.

Please take a look at the following thread on the TLP forums......

Mar 14, 2021
  99. yepmetoo replied to the thread Has Anyone Seen Luck Aug or Ore in Eastern Wastes Raid Instance [Defenders of the Tomb]?.

I don't see it now, though It a saw a bug about EW ToV raid not dropping a chest, thought that's what he was talking about. But maybe...

Mar 14, 2021
  100. yepmetoo replied to the thread Arayonar raid after recent patch.

Yeah, fingers going faster than my brain I guess. I was really hoping to see 54 fire decals on the ground.

Mar 14, 2021
  101. yepmetoo replied to the thread Arayonar raid after recent patch.

Will find out today, but 5 people would be because 5 auras and only the highest echo on someone works (so going to effect orb people...

Mar 14, 2021
  102. yepmetoo replied to the thread just curious....

Was a get rich quick scheme to generate cash to cover a short fall. Just be glad there are enough other subs to keep the game going.

Mar 14, 2021
  103. yepmetoo liked Elemtal's post in the thread Congrats Chaotic Entry and Drip. Zek's First Current Content downed in YEARS!.

Congrats brave raiders of Chaotic Entry and Drip. Downed Zlandicar Reborn Raid. First time Zek has seen any current content in at least 6...

Mar 14, 2021
  104. yepmetoo replied to the thread Has Anyone Seen Luck Aug or Ore in Eastern Wastes Raid Instance [Defenders of the Tomb]?.

If no one in the raid has a loot lockout you get a clean instance that can drop items from trash. The moment you kill one mob, everyone...

Mar 14, 2021
  105. yepmetoo replied to the thread Paladin CoV Group Spell Line Up.

Spells are not a dps loss, and spells are about 15% of my dps on zland burns. I'm doing just as much dps as SKs and more than warriors,...

Mar 13, 2021
  106. yepmetoo replied to the thread Arayonar raid after recent patch.

If echoes are never removed, then what happens if the first aura call is fire and the entire raid has echo of fire 1 =P

Mar 12, 2021
  107. yepmetoo replied to the thread Lag Reduction Suggestion: Converting SPA 383 Procs.

I'm saying you don't need a new SPA at all or functionality. Just have the exact same effect of any spell/dot damage type 3, but...

Mar 12, 2021
  108. yepmetoo liked Sancus's post in the thread Lag Reduction Suggestion: Converting SPA 383 Procs.

Since procs were adjusted to cast concurrently, the number of procs from each spell cast and melee swing has grown significantly. The...

Mar 12, 2021
  109. yepmetoo replied to the thread Lag Reduction Suggestion: Converting SPA 383 Procs.

What about changing all those type 18/19 effects to be essentially like type 3 augs? Where they add to the damage of the actual spell...

Mar 12, 2021
  110. yepmetoo posted a new thread.

Info Needed Patcher locking out accounts

Something wonky going on with the patcher recently. You log into account A, no problem. Go to log into account B, says you're "playing" it...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 11, 2021
  111. yepmetoo replied to the thread Arayonar raid after recent patch.

Don't, hoping its something interesting and I wanna see it first hand on Sunday!

Mar 11, 2021
  112. yepmetoo replied to the thread T3 hype.

Your numbers are spurious. They make raid content. Its irrelevant if raiders were 0.01% when it comes to balancing said raids. The only...

Mar 11, 2021
  113. yepmetoo replied to the thread T3 hype.

Assuming everything was entered correctly, which it isn't always, I show 20 times from 6/9/19 to 11/3/19, at which point we only went...

Mar 11, 2021
  114. yepmetoo replied to the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

I look at it as time spent vs money spent. I usually keep 4 accounts subbed these days. I sometimes buy some store currency for something,...

Mar 10, 2021
  115. yepmetoo replied to the thread ToV Experience.

Overseer for AA is definitely not a thing. But, to be fair, if he was really talking about aa from collects, you can buy hundreds of...

Mar 10, 2021
  116. yepmetoo replied to the thread T3 hype.

You're flat out wrong. When the content is ridiculously easy at the "top" end, people in those guilds quit, and then those slots are...

Mar 10, 2021
  117. yepmetoo replied to the thread ToV Experience.

Its working as intended. We complained over and over about leveling being a joke, so they decided to make it take more than one afternoon...

Mar 8, 2021
  118. yepmetoo liked RPoo's post in the thread T3 hype.

To be surprised, mortal.

Mar 8, 2021
  119. yepmetoo replied to the thread T3 hype.

Yes, I do want you to believe it. This is coming from someone that was there then and is there now. I believe (call me dumb or...

Mar 8, 2021
  120. yepmetoo replied to the thread LDON 2.0 For a New Expansion.. I only wish....

I did some LDoNs last night to get an alt some travelers achievements. Was still fun (watered down as I blew up the zone, but still). The...

Mar 8, 2021
  121. yepmetoo replied to the thread T3 hype.

If you raided 10 years ago you wouldn't say that. RoI from 2008 or even 2013, Triality from 2007, or whatever would have boot stomped...

Mar 8, 2021
  122. yepmetoo replied to the thread T3 hype.

Maybe next year we can get ONE challenging raid that isn't nerfed to oblivion during beta. Just ONE, please.

Mar 8, 2021
  123. yepmetoo replied to the thread T3 hype.

Went as expected. Another one in the books.

Mar 8, 2021
  124. yepmetoo liked Cragzop's post in the thread Confirmed Zlandicar Reborn: Here be Dragons, Not! Broken.

After killing the first round of deathbinders before any dracholiches spawn (ie before 35 percent), we worked Zlandicar down to 35 percent...

Mar 7, 2021
  125. yepmetoo replied to the thread How does one catch up to live?.

Mar 7, 2021
  126. yepmetoo replied to the thread Free up server memory..

Older expansions. I have a list on a text file somewhere when they published it. I think they should eliminate the entire mechanic of...

Mar 7, 2021
  127. yepmetoo replied to the thread Not A Bug Slay Undead Proc rate broken.

From the first test above with 0 heroics, naked, no buffs: Duration - 45:53 % slash 2903 all slash 2903 slash/slay...

Mar 4, 2021
  128. yepmetoo replied to the thread Not A Bug Slay Undead Proc rate broken.

There is too much noise on a 115 paladin with all relevant aa. I went naked, 0 to all heroics, clicked off 2h proficiency etc, using a 10...

Mar 4, 2021
  129. yepmetoo replied to the thread Not A Bug Slay Undead Proc rate broken.

Looks like the 1.4% SPA 219 adds directly to the slay 16 aa 6%, small parse but definitely showing it working: Duration - 42:42 % slash...

Mar 4, 2021
  130. yepmetoo replied to the thread Not A Bug Slay Undead Proc rate broken.

I don't see anything in your parses you posted that shows anything wrong. I believe you are making incorrect assumptions on the formulas...

Mar 4, 2021
  131. yepmetoo liked Nilwean's post in the thread Not A Bug HDex is LOWER on CoV /vs/ ToV Raid Armor Legs.

Not a bug on its own. It would only be a bug if the total for the full set was lower.

Mar 4, 2021
  132. yepmetoo replied to the thread Not A Bug Slay Undead Proc rate broken.

You're the one claiming something is bugged. You have provided zero actual data. Its not my job to prove your supposition. Might as...

Mar 4, 2021
  133. yepmetoo replied to the thread Were LoN cards removed from Marketplace?.

Legends of Jarsath are up in marketplace right now.

Mar 3, 2021
  134. yepmetoo replied to the thread Not A Bug Slay Undead Proc rate broken.

,Ok, then we need the parse showing it. I read through this thread, that thread, and others, and others and I don't see any parse...

Mar 3, 2021
  135. yepmetoo replied to the thread Not A Bug Slay Undead Proc rate broken.

It is from Kunark. It didn't have slay undead on it at all until several years after slay undead aa came out in Luclin. The rate for...

Mar 3, 2021
  136. yepmetoo replied to the thread Dev Request: Allow Barbarians to be Paladins..

If there was an infestation of gnomes I would, can't get too close to vermin, gross!

Mar 3, 2021
  137. yepmetoo replied to the thread Not A Bug Slay Undead Proc rate broken.

I know that's how you keep reading the data, based on the prior thread, but its simply just not correct. The ONLY reason there is ANY...

Mar 3, 2021
  138. yepmetoo replied to the thread Not A Bug Slay Undead Proc rate broken.

Not a super long parse, almost an hour, but 392/5971 slay/hit for 6.565% Supposed to be 6% chance at rank 16, so definitely doesn't look...

Mar 2, 2021
  139. yepmetoo replied to the thread LDON 2.0 For a New Expansion.. I only wish....

LDoN was great because it was simple. You have regular missions that any group of random people could do, and you had "hard" missions that...

Mar 2, 2021
  140. yepmetoo replied to the thread LDON 2.0 For a New Expansion.. I only wish....

The con range change at the beginning in combination with locked zones made it a horror for non-raiders, until LDoN came along and let...

Mar 2, 2021
  141. yepmetoo replied to the thread Not A Bug Slay Undead Proc rate broken.

I don't think it was broken. Slay rate was nerfed like several YEARS before this, looked to be on accident, but dzarn looked at it...

Mar 2, 2021
  142. yepmetoo replied to the thread So Aaryonar....

Its a bug, sure, the dev confirmed, its not supposed to act that way. But now that its confirmed, its freaking insane that anyone ever saw...

Mar 2, 2021
  143. yepmetoo replied to the thread Not A Bug @Ratalthor can you elaborate?.

I know I respect people that use a PRIVILEGE to be allowed into beta early and given the ability to finish quests he could not normally...

Mar 2, 2021
  144. yepmetoo replied to the thread Not A Bug @Ratalthor can you elaborate?.

Maybe if a thread was started about THAT ONE BUG versus some long winded ego post by one guy trying to make himself more important than...

Mar 2, 2021
  145. yepmetoo replied to the thread Dev Request: Allow Barbarians to be Paladins..

Because gnomes are disgusting and poisonous and should ground into a fine paste and used in place of weed stop.

Mar 2, 2021
  146. yepmetoo replied to the thread Dev Request: Allow Barbarians to be Paladins..

I'd race change to barbarian paladin in a heartbeat. Gnomes need a genocide.

Feb 28, 2021
  147. yepmetoo replied to the thread Phinigel Beats Mearatas In The 11th Hour!.

Its a good win. I wish the original mearatas and plane of war were options we could do just for letting people see it. Original was WAY...

Feb 28, 2021
  148. yepmetoo replied to the thread Confession Corner.

When you changed the guild portal to Plane of Hate, for years it was the one stone that didn't do an announcement in guild hall that you...

Feb 26, 2021
  149. yepmetoo liked Zynt's post in the thread Incoming Proc Rate Changes For Casters.

They do the same, and did almost exactly the same, in EQ2. It didn't fix anything and neither will this for the most part. The problem is...

Feb 25, 2021
  150. yepmetoo replied to the thread Do we really need emotes on raids?.

You shut your filthy mouth!

Feb 25, 2021
  151. yepmetoo liked Sancus's post in the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I appreciate the data. I may be misunderstanding some of what you wrote, but I at least wanted to clarify a few things: Twinproc affects...

Feb 25, 2021
  152. yepmetoo replied to the thread Do You Block Merc Healer Spells ?.

Probably. But seems like spell selection changes at some point too. I remember feeling like I HAD to block promised and the hot back in...

Feb 24, 2021
  153. yepmetoo replied to the thread What type 5 augs for paladin?.

Gear is so overwhelmingly mudflated it doesn't matter much. But I prefer stacking dex with a focus on agi as secondary. I'd rather take a...

Feb 24, 2021
  154. yepmetoo replied to the thread Do You Block Merc Healer Spells ?.

As a tank I stopped blocking spells like 20 levels ago. Doesn't seem to be necessary or help me at this point.

Feb 24, 2021
  155. yepmetoo replied to the thread Hero's Forge Key Ring.

Its not a bug. The only real "bug", is that it can be hard to find the things in marketplace (I recall the mount thing being the...

Feb 24, 2021
  156. yepmetoo replied to the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Even 4x what he did there still feels low. I need to start looking at the parse channel I guess, I think my expectations may be way off...

Feb 22, 2021
  157. yepmetoo replied to the thread Test Update 02/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Are those DPS numbers accurate? I don't ever join the parse channel, but if those are accurate, then I'm feeling pretty good at mine and...

Feb 22, 2021
  158. yepmetoo replied to the thread How do you quest in EverQuest?.

The original game and couple expansions had a completely different "vision" of mmorpgs. The idea was a large world where almost NOTHING...

Feb 21, 2021
  159. yepmetoo replied to the thread Feerott: the dream (crazy hard?).

Heroic character templates are like 8 years old now. They were never meant to allow you to solo even in Feerott, which was a GROUP zone...

Feb 21, 2021
  160. yepmetoo replied to the thread level 85.

When you do heroic characters, you need to do some work to aug then out, and you need to learn their abilities. When you level naturally,...

Feb 21, 2021
  161. yepmetoo replied to the thread Info Needed Overseer quests disappearing.

Seems worse now by far. I've had 4 instances of having 7 completed quests up and 1 of having 8 completed just since the patch, never seen...

Feb 21, 2021
  162. yepmetoo liked KrakenReality's post in the thread Not A Bug Damage abilities in PvP exceeding 40% life in single hits..

Hmm, sounds like feedback and not a bug.

Feb 21, 2021
  163. yepmetoo replied to the thread No Fix Planned Sontalak Raid (CoV).

Is it possible someone is using a push ability (maybe something random actually lands on it, most things seem to not work, even divine stun...

Feb 21, 2021
  164. yepmetoo replied to the thread Disc cooldown & Items messed up after zoning.

Not really a bug, just a UI issue, and is at least 10 years old. Resets when zoning. Does not seem to affect long duration things...

Feb 21, 2021
  165. yepmetoo replied to the thread Platinum Pieces.

I believe the 32 bit thing used to affect stored plat too and not just the bazaar mechanism. I remember Cheze from The Rathe (cheze,...

Feb 21, 2021
  166. yepmetoo replied to the thread Aaryonar: Maximum Echo Achievement Impossible to tank with Shadowknight?.

Why would tank ever do any aura? I did this with an sk tank and 2 paladins (1 of which was in group gear) healing with basically...

Feb 20, 2021
  167. yepmetoo replied to the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid Bugs (Same Seen In Beta).

You don't have to do it wrong. No one truly knows why its happening for TR and whomever else, but it isn't happening for others. More...

Feb 20, 2021
  168. yepmetoo replied to the thread Mercenary healing.

Merc healers heal me fine and have in almost all group content for like the past 12 years. They are probably way too good as is, honestly.

Feb 18, 2021
  169. yepmetoo replied to the thread No Fix Planned Sontalak Raid (CoV).

If your tank can't reverse spin tank...that's like a standard eq raid strat, so can't tell you what to say. The dragon should never move...

Feb 18, 2021
  170. yepmetoo replied to the thread No Fix Planned Sontalak Raid (CoV).

There is no excuse for leashing. That is on your tank. Why would you ever have the dragon move in the first place? Leave it in the same...

Feb 18, 2021
  171. yepmetoo replied to the thread Fixed Internally Aaryonar Raid Bugs (Same Seen In Beta).

I logged in to see if I was still suspended from this dumb forum just because Adetia's post made me feel bad for TR. I assume its ok at...

Feb 18, 2021
  172. yepmetoo replied to the thread Ever thought about why you love this game so much?.

I like the interface, the game play and the basic D&D style elements. I always hope we will get more resources applied to the game,...

Jan 18, 2021
  173. yepmetoo replied to the thread Augmentation Distillers for type 3 augs.

Its a plat sink. Its meant to be a plat sink. It is not meant for you to swap them out for free.

Jan 16, 2021
  174. yepmetoo replied to the thread 2 Million Plat Bazaar Limit? About time to fix it?.

Let us use nobles instead of regular currency in the bazaar. If they could add that function then could use nobles. Get rid of the tax...

Jan 16, 2021
  175. yepmetoo replied to the thread DPS DISPARITY.

Look at reuse timers on burns. Look at synergy vs not. There is most of your answers.

Jan 16, 2021
  176. yepmetoo replied to the thread Paladin Shield - Type 3 Aug Slot.

The dex and agi, for non-raiders is what I was talking about.

Jan 15, 2021
  177. yepmetoo replied to the thread Fixed Internally Unwritten Glyph doesn't work at 115.

Since when was this not working? I used them for dragon glyphs when the expansion came out and I wanted to spend aa on something else....

Jan 15, 2021
  178. yepmetoo replied to the thread Paladin Shield - Type 3 Aug Slot.

I still use the 35 ac aug. Its possible all the heroics on a type 5 aug might outweigh it now, but I doubt it.

Jan 15, 2021
  179. yepmetoo replied to the thread 2 Million Plat Bazaar Limit? About time to fix it?.

What part of, "they can't do it without rewriting the entire code" is hard to get? The game and its currency is based off a 32-bit...

Jan 15, 2021
  180. yepmetoo replied to the thread Gaze Deeply.... and Keep Gazing.

Doesn't disappear. When you click it and it does something, it poofs and is recreated (it disappears from the slot you have it in and...

Jan 10, 2021
  181. yepmetoo replied to the thread What is going on?.

Technically, everyone in the race is a loser except for 1.

Jan 10, 2021