yepmetoo's Recent Activity

1. yepmetoo replied to the thread Leveling Design and Quest Rewards.

LOL at this whole thread. Overseer was a waste of resources to develop it. Obviously done to copy WoW. But as it is, calling it P2W is...

Nov 26, 2021 at 3:53 PM
  2. yepmetoo replied to the thread Suggestion for Daybreak/DPG Re: Class / Race Unlocks on future TLPs.

Get a grip. Classes are limited by the expansion they are locked to. It would take them a few minutes to change it. They don't because...

Nov 24, 2021 at 3:49 PM
  3. yepmetoo replied to the thread Deleted toons HELP!.

Sounds like you ticked off the wrong person you had shared account info with, or had PMed info to people on a forum that wasn't secure.

Nov 23, 2021 at 3:43 PM
  4. yepmetoo replied to the thread Benefits to original vs new account on progression server?.

An old account, assuming its not absurdly old, would have a few claims you might be able to use. Like HoT mounts and the dreamweaver...

Nov 20, 2021
  5. yepmetoo replied to the thread Switching between "soothing breath" and "knowledge of the past" changest spellbar layout.

Considering that is a UI element, I'd blame your custom UI.

Nov 20, 2021
  6. yepmetoo replied to the thread QA In Progress Char transferred to wrong server.

So many people claim to "accidentally" transfer to FV so hard to believe. I mean, you have to click a confirmation box essentially twice.

Nov 20, 2021
  7. yepmetoo replied to the thread Fixed Internally Multiple Worlds Down Since the Nov. 17 Update.

Thornblade just went down too. Betting all servers will be soon. Incompetence.

Nov 20, 2021
  8. yepmetoo replied to the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

Hard to really think of any as a revolving door. DPS in general flames out the most but that encompasses a lot of classes and they are...

Nov 17, 2021
  9. yepmetoo replied to the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

SKs who make it in RoI are generally good to great at their class. They get bored and quit. Paladins who make it in RoI are generally good...

Nov 17, 2021
  10. yepmetoo replied to the thread Wish list for 64 bit upgrade, consolidated Gen Chat.

Its not a hard limit. Its been removed for some reason or another at times. I've been in general chats with 600+ people before.

Nov 15, 2021
  11. yepmetoo replied to the thread What is the point of hoarding hundreds or thousands of kronos?.

Who on live sells krono to farmers? Don't think this is a problem or is why those people are botting. Now, TLP servers, sure.

Nov 13, 2021
  12. yepmetoo liked Slasher's post in the thread Test Update 11/09/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

please put the vendors back in. Why would you remove them ? Now everyone in the GL will go to the magus and that will create massive lag....

Nov 11, 2021
  13. yepmetoo replied to the thread LFG........Would you like to come to GE? " No thanks".

He's saying that if you are pulling 1-2 at a time its a subpar group. Pull 4 at a time at least for goodness' sake. Either mez and...

Nov 11, 2021
  14. yepmetoo replied to the thread LFG........Would you like to come to GE? " No thanks".

No idea, but not had any problem finding a spot open. Half the time IC or OC is open, rest of the time can hit LD at least for a bit...

Nov 9, 2021
  15. yepmetoo replied to the thread LFG........Would you like to come to GE? " No thanks".

Glad I'm on Thornblade, never a problem getting an IC/OC camp.

Nov 9, 2021
  16. yepmetoo replied to the thread LFG........Would you like to come to GE? " No thanks".

Doesn't ring a bell.

Nov 8, 2021
  17. yepmetoo replied to the thread Can someone explain why a 64-bit system is a big deal?.

The only problem I have with freeport, highpass, and the nek forest (the one they nuked) revamps were the random rolling hills every...

Nov 7, 2021
  18. yepmetoo replied to the thread Is Overseer unbalanced?.

Do you suggest things to improve the game or just complain about how things in the game don't fit your standards?

Nov 5, 2021
  19. yepmetoo replied to the thread Is Overseer unbalanced?.

Actually, the biggest problem with overseer is they wasted all the time developing it in the first place versus making in game content....

Nov 5, 2021
  20. yepmetoo replied to the thread Is Overseer unbalanced?.

I took alts from level 85 (heroic) to 115 during ToV. Without touching a single mob. As a giggle. Its worthwhile. You have to level it...

Nov 5, 2021
  21. yepmetoo replied to the thread Is Overseer unbalanced?.

Conversions count against your quest completion total. So its not comparable between accounts as you could have done 100 of those...

Nov 5, 2021
  22. yepmetoo replied to the thread Is Overseer unbalanced?.

Like anything in this game, you get out of it what you put in. I hadn't done overseer much the last 6 months. I'd do it every 3-4...

Nov 5, 2021
  23. yepmetoo replied to the thread Is Overseer unbalanced?.

Doesn't take too long actually. You get to level 3 in like 2 weeks if you log in once a day and do any research you have. The annoying...

Nov 5, 2021
  24. yepmetoo liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Quitting.

These forums aren't an airport. You don't need to announce your departure.

Nov 5, 2021
  25. yepmetoo replied to the thread Why am I back to checking if a new tlp is going to drop WTF..

I feel like free trade is going to help casual people a lot in the GoD through PoR era, where there was such little movement in group...

Nov 5, 2021
  26. yepmetoo replied to the thread Quitting.

Cool story, bro.

Nov 5, 2021
  27. yepmetoo replied to the thread Sunsetting 32bit and Truebox.

They can do challenge. Players whine so much that they don't.

Nov 4, 2021
  28. yepmetoo replied to the thread Is Overseer unbalanced?.

When you get to level 5, they give like 2-6% per success, depending on crit and level. Doing those and some 12 hour quests to max out...

Nov 4, 2021
  29. yepmetoo replied to the thread Is Overseer unbalanced?.

Do 24 hr research quests.

Nov 4, 2021
  30. yepmetoo replied to the thread Early Returns on Riposte/Strikethrough Changes.

Shut your mouth you class traitor! lol

Nov 4, 2021
  31. yepmetoo replied to the thread Sunsetting 32bit and Truebox.

Wouldn't shock me if they see the population tank they don't do true box again on their TLPs. At least for awhile. I'm in the same boat....

Nov 3, 2021
  32. yepmetoo replied to the thread EverQuest Producer's Letter Fall 2021.

You won't find PC prices dropping for probably 2 years. It is what it is. Good luck finding a video card under $1000 also. I upgraded...

Nov 3, 2021
  33. yepmetoo replied to the thread EverQuest Producer's Letter Fall 2021.

Didn't ever say they shouldn't. But they are going to lose some people. Not a problem to me, I can buy whatever I want if need be, but I...

Nov 3, 2021
  34. yepmetoo replied to the thread EverQuest Producer's Letter Fall 2021.

A 32 bit processor cannot run a 64 bit operating system. I have a really old gaming laptop (intel dual core, with a graphics card, 4...

Nov 3, 2021
  35. yepmetoo replied to the thread EverQuest Producer's Letter Fall 2021.

One of my laptops is 32 bit and runs things just fine. Who cares about security liability on a 4th or 5th box used only for eq =P

Nov 2, 2021
  36. yepmetoo replied to the thread Leveling without high-level aid.

I have a whopping 40 aa done so far, tanking everything just fine. Most people didn't have even 50 when PoP came out originally, and...

Nov 2, 2021
  37. yepmetoo replied to the thread Fires of Heaven site down ?.

..and nothing of value was lost.

Nov 2, 2021
  38. yepmetoo replied to the thread Duplicate Artisan Prize has No Effect.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/new-ts-combine-button-success-not-adjusted-for-trophies.278199/

Nov 2, 2021
  39. yepmetoo replied to the thread How often do you main change?.

I've never main changed. There are like 20 versions of the human paladin with my name or close to my name on a bunch of servers =P

Nov 2, 2021
  40. yepmetoo replied to the thread EverQuest Producer's Letter Fall 2021.

Pretty pointless letter. Same as last time. Just something she's required to do so spits it out once a year. Anything of value was already...

Nov 2, 2021
  41. yepmetoo replied to the thread shm epic - high scale kirn door- mischief srv.

Just use /tar and pet pull.

Oct 30, 2021
  42. yepmetoo replied to the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

I have never seen any evidence of some stack overflow issue. And it can't be the issue with this stuff anyway considering we're talking...

Oct 29, 2021
  43. yepmetoo replied to the thread Ice Encrusted - Bonus decay at 115?.

The boots were bugged when the other ones had their focus upped to 120. Ngreth said basically, "meh" and to live with it. So I guess it...

Oct 29, 2021
  44. yepmetoo replied to the thread Ice Encrusted - Bonus decay at 115?.

Only the TBL boots are limited to 115. The ring and shoulders are 120 focus. Well, not sure on gloves since I don't use cold focus.

Oct 29, 2021
  45. yepmetoo replied to the thread Tacvi double Prathrun Remains.

What are you talking about? The remains aren't random, never have been. They spawn in the exact same location every time and one full...

Oct 28, 2021
  46. yepmetoo replied to the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

Initial action aggro hate cap is still in effect for any action lacking a hate override. Not sure what you are on about. You are telling...

Oct 26, 2021
  47. yepmetoo replied to the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

Not if its the first thing you cast on something, then its limited to whatever that tiny cap is.

Oct 26, 2021
  48. yepmetoo replied to the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

The problem with protest is there is no over ride hate, so minimal hate as first cast, and no hate on resist as it has to land to do...

Oct 26, 2021
  49. yepmetoo replied to the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

FoD needs a fat upgrade, stuns/crushes need to be instant. If that was the case I could live with everything else TBH. Interrupts are a...

Oct 25, 2021
  50. yepmetoo replied to the thread XP disappointment.

Um, yeah, unless you're killing some quest mob that has artificially low exp, that is not normal at all.

Oct 25, 2021
  51. yepmetoo replied to the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

It has to be a bug where something interacts oddly or something becomes multiplicative/exponential instead of additive. Like I said, I...

Oct 24, 2021
  52. yepmetoo replied to the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

Kragek's Roar. Nothing in the data supports the behavior. Therefore, I am presuming something is multiplying something somewhere. And its...

Oct 24, 2021
  53. yepmetoo replied to the thread Fixed Internally crafting bonus not working in perk?.

They really should have turned perks on for 1-2 months for ALL paid accounts, to let people get a taste to try and convince more to buy,...

Oct 24, 2021
  54. yepmetoo replied to the thread Fixed Internally Adventurer's Perk only gives bonus XP for regular XP, not AA.

There is a 50% bonus exp going on now. Bonus exp %s are additive not multiplicative so for this one particular question, wait until the...

Oct 24, 2021
  55. yepmetoo replied to the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

I have not been able to figure out where the warrior aggro bug is coming from, and until someone can explain to me what I continuously see...

Oct 24, 2021
  56. yepmetoo replied to the thread Tools for analyzing your gear for best upgrade?.

If you can't tell at a simple glance then the reality is that the difference is so small as to not matter.

Oct 24, 2021
  57. yepmetoo replied to the thread Xp on Thornblade/Mischief.

I think people forget that when PoP came out, originally, having 50 aa at that point was considered top 25% and only a few people had 200+....

Oct 23, 2021
  58. yepmetoo replied to the thread [Thornblade] <Quorum> Recruiting!.

Enjoyable people for casual raiding, killing in Luclin, so lots of loot for all.

Oct 21, 2021
  59. yepmetoo replied to the thread When developers get it wrong....

Luck Lynn for the win

Oct 21, 2021
  60. yepmetoo liked Riou's post in the thread When developers get it wrong....

Pronunciation on google search by something not related to EQ calls it Luck Lin too

Oct 21, 2021
  61. yepmetoo replied to the thread Perks and Necro Sacrifice Shenanigans.

A bunch of jack wagons posting on here. It was perfectly clear what the guy was saying if you bothered reading with basic reading...

Oct 21, 2021
  62. yepmetoo liked Baconlegs's post in the thread Perks and Necro Sacrifice Shenanigans.

Posting this case anyone had the same thought I did. Last night I had a necro sacrifice me down to test the cannot de-level perk. Results...

Oct 21, 2021
  63. yepmetoo replied to the thread Soothing is overwriting Knowledge.

I don;t see how it is bugged. Maelin's is knowledge of the past so overwrites soothing breath (note it has more mana regen than hp...

Oct 17, 2021
  64. yepmetoo replied to the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

So you cast a targeted location splash heal to aggro stuff that has a cast time, instead of the instant cast AE aggro AA abilities we...

Oct 17, 2021
  65. yepmetoo replied to the thread Test Update 10/12/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

So is Double Riposte going to be refunded? I mean, it won't do anything anymore, correct? But its pretty pathetic. I mean, you're SUPPOSED...

Oct 17, 2021
  66. yepmetoo replied to the thread Soothing is overwriting Knowledge.

This isn't a bug. Its how it works. You only get one. Click the other and it will overwrite.

Oct 17, 2021
  67. yepmetoo replied to the thread @Devs - Shadow of Luclin: Random Loot.

It was amusing getting Vex Thal raid shoulders from a group named.

Oct 17, 2021
  68. yepmetoo posted a new thread.

Thornblade/Mischief

Can't delete or change title, bleh, delete please

Forum: Bug Reports

Oct 17, 2021
  69. yepmetoo replied to the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

Cool story. Do you have a video of you soloing Fippy Darkpaw in North Qeynos? About as impressive to me.

Oct 14, 2021
  70. yepmetoo liked Riou's post in the thread Message of the Day - Beta.

There are a bunch of people who expect Beta to start during the usual time when previous expansion Pre Order sale ends, and for these...

Oct 11, 2021
  71. yepmetoo liked kizant's post in the thread Rebalance of Wiz/Mage DPS vs. Melee DPS on Raids.

Stop grouping wizards and mages. They're completely different classes and their situations are completely different.

Oct 11, 2021
  72. yepmetoo liked Qimble's post in the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

With dragon glyph you should be able to keep yourself alive while using offensive discs + armor and a 2 hander. I have not attempted...

Oct 11, 2021
  73. yepmetoo replied to the thread SK vs. Paladin Solo at 115.

Dragon glyph. Zland group mission is soloable by a paladin. SKs have been soloing it since like week 1 =P Now, aary, soloing that...

Oct 11, 2021
  74. yepmetoo replied to the thread Lets be real Paladins (2021 Beta).

We can do good if the event is lagged out so bad most people are doing nothing but passive auto attack dps though!

Oct 4, 2021
  75. yepmetoo replied to the thread Is it time to remove the level restriction on buffs?.

Remove restrictions so we can put 20,000 hp buffs and 10,000+ damage shield on a level 1. Makes total sense. About the only restriction I...

Oct 2, 2021
  76. yepmetoo replied to the thread Why do Hunter?.

Why not do it?

Oct 2, 2021
  77. yepmetoo replied to the thread Gold membership and AAs.

It is 10x the rate at 0aa to 0 at 4000 AA, correct, but it is linear. So it averages 450% of unmodded gains over the course of 4000...

Oct 1, 2021
  78. yepmetoo replied to the thread Lets be real Paladins (2021 Beta).

We need our group heals brought down to 1 second cast time. We need our stuns brought down to instant cast time. Our undead combo nuke...

Oct 1, 2021
  79. yepmetoo replied to the thread Enjoying Higher Krono Prices Pt2?.

The economy on Thornblade does kind of stink. Same 50 items for sale no one wants and people ask for crazy krono prices and just watch them...

Sep 26, 2021
  80. yepmetoo replied to the thread Why is Sleeper's Essence Lore Equipped?.

Its not an error as far as anyone knows. People asked for augs to be lore equipped, so they could equip the same aug on different pieces of...

Sep 22, 2021
  81. yepmetoo liked Skuz's post in the thread Make all the perks free or cancel them.

989/Verant/SoE had how many PC games before EverQuest and how many brought in a huge profit like EQ did? The answer is 1 Tanarus & 0...

Sep 21, 2021
  82. yepmetoo liked Fenthen's post in the thread Very Ticked off.

House of Thule - level 86 - 90 Veil of Alaris - level 91 - 95 Rain of Fear - level 96 - 100 Call of the Forsaken - level 98 - 100 The...

Sep 21, 2021
  83. yepmetoo replied to the thread Make all the perks free or cancel them.

You are wrong. Deal with it. *shrug* No one owes you anything.

Sep 21, 2021
  84. yepmetoo liked Sancus's post in the thread Drop rate for Trophy of Talendor ?.

Yes, 1% is a reasonable range. Not that it materially changes the answer to this question, but you're missing the base value on a...

Sep 21, 2021
  85. yepmetoo replied to the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

Are you mentally deficient? The owners of this game RELEASED ALL THE NUMBERS FOR ALL THE GAMES. Try clicking on the link in the first...

Sep 21, 2021
  86. yepmetoo replied to the thread Make all the perks free or cancel them.

How about because they released the revenue numbers and we all know exactly what each game made and expenses? During the time period...

Sep 21, 2021
  87. yepmetoo replied to the thread Proposal: More EverQuest Perks for Whales.

Post less abjectly ignorant ideas and you'll get less blowback from people. I mean, by virtue of posting them you are ASKING for...

Sep 15, 2021
  88. yepmetoo liked Benito's post in the thread CoV expansion is 25% off..

Most things in life are 65% too expensive.

Sep 15, 2021
  89. yepmetoo replied to the thread AoC on live is a huge let down..

3 people and 3 mercs is not 6 players. I don't know why they require all-access, that is just a stupid pointless restriction...

Sep 15, 2021
  90. yepmetoo replied to the thread AoC on live is a huge let down..

LOL "Did you do X?" answer, "Yes, I did Y." Here's your sign....

Sep 15, 2021
  91. yepmetoo replied to the thread So this is a thing now.....

Some of pay for cable too. And have land lines. Or buy CDs. Lots of things you can do when you have a steady income and don't feel like...

Sep 8, 2021
  92. yepmetoo replied to the thread Question about just announced "perks"..

It will be hilarious if they work on TLP servers, where it would be a big deal...and then it messes a lot of people's day up when they...

Sep 8, 2021
  93. yepmetoo replied to the thread Some of us need an expansion release date....

Some of us understand that they don't plan their releases around our raid guild obsessions.

Sep 8, 2021
  94. yepmetoo replied to the thread So this is a thing now.....

Not liking the precedence, even though selling xp potions was already technically pay to win (faster). However, the "perks" listed: 5%...

Sep 8, 2021
  95. yepmetoo replied to the thread Mischief was supposed to be chaotic!.

No point talking to a wall. I mean, anyone that actually PLAYS this game has seen mobs holding weapons and shields when they spawn with...

Aug 28, 2021
  96. yepmetoo liked ViciousEQ's post in the thread Fixed Internally Yelinak and Random Loot.

Thornblade and Mischief TLPs 1.) Yelinak currently represents a large portion of our random loot in the top tier, and seems to be rolling...

Aug 28, 2021
  97. yepmetoo replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

Why don't you head out to one of those then.

Aug 28, 2021
  98. yepmetoo replied to the thread Fear Golems and Dracoliche.

Stop logging in between two accounts to reply to yourself and you won't have this problem.

Aug 28, 2021
  99. yepmetoo replied to the thread Mischief was supposed to be chaotic!.

Loot is rolled at spawn. Period. Do you even play this game or just troll the forums with made up garbage?

Aug 28, 2021
  100. yepmetoo replied to the thread Mischief was supposed to be chaotic!.

lol The people on these forums....

Aug 27, 2021
  101. yepmetoo replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

XP nerfing in old expansions started in CotF,

Aug 27, 2021
  102. yepmetoo replied to the thread Would you play another MMO when EQ ends?.

I'll go back to playing playstation/nintendo RPGs. I have about 50 I haven't played that I wanted to at one point, lol.

Aug 23, 2021
  103. yepmetoo replied to the thread Would you play another MMO when EQ ends?.

Some people like being married. Some people like screwing around.

Aug 23, 2021
  104. yepmetoo liked Laronk's post in the thread Would you play another MMO when EQ ends?.

For me it all comes down to if I make friends in the game. If there's friends for me to play with and voice chat with I'm going to have a...

Aug 23, 2021
  105. yepmetoo replied to the thread Nimbus Key Ring.

It is coming, we all know it, and I want it. Want that bank space back.

Aug 23, 2021
  106. yepmetoo replied to the thread Warders Loot from sleepers tomp - DEV please read!!.

I find it more people that there are people that accumulate krono as the meta game within the game than there are that sell them. The...

Aug 23, 2021
  107. yepmetoo replied to the thread Plane of Growth trash dropping Vulak Loot needs to be fixed ASAP.

Its a character progression game. If you don't understand that, I don't know why you are even here. Randomness is fine. Defending 12...

Aug 23, 2021
  108. yepmetoo replied to the thread Feir'Dal Heritage Crate Spoilers.

Yeah, if its the new one, I won't spend a dime.

Aug 22, 2021
  109. yepmetoo replied to the thread Any recommendations on strong low level items that sell for 1-2 Kronos.

Sell one krono, buy a full set of armor (valorium, hero bracers, hp/ac rings, a nice shield, etc), and the lowest delay decent weapon you...

Aug 22, 2021
  110. yepmetoo replied to the thread Plane of Growth trash dropping Vulak Loot needs to be fixed ASAP.

That's not how it works. Its pretty clear that there are buckets which individual mob loot tables are placed in, and the system draws...

Aug 22, 2021
  111. yepmetoo replied to the thread Plane of Growth trash dropping Vulak Loot needs to be fixed ASAP.

That is an absolutely ignorant statement. You are not entitled anything just by logging on. Making loot random with raid mobs or group...

Aug 22, 2021
  112. yepmetoo liked Skrab's post in the thread Dev Suggestion - Free heroic on new accts w/3month + sub.

1) Reaching Level 85 is a monumental task for a new player. 2) Your promo isn’t appealing to new players, but it would add more box...

Aug 22, 2021
  113. yepmetoo liked Vack's post in the thread Plane of Growth trash dropping Vulak Loot needs to be fixed ASAP.

This is all about making money for some people. They want the loot changed so they have the best access to it and limiting everyone else....

Aug 22, 2021
  114. yepmetoo replied to the thread Plane of Growth trash dropping Vulak Loot needs to be fixed ASAP.

For the very simple fact that you have expansions that succeed each other with no level cap increase, but large stat/quality reward...

Aug 22, 2021
  115. yepmetoo replied to the thread Plane of Growth trash dropping Vulak Loot needs to be fixed ASAP.

You seem like you're pretty invested in ways people get the "best loot" versus fun. I mean, really, if you're having fun on the server...

Aug 20, 2021
  116. yepmetoo replied to the thread Warders Loot from sleepers tomp - DEV please read!!.

No one forces you to buy anything from anyone. With AoCs you can do every raid you want. The ST 1.0 stuff is not game defining. In 2...

Aug 20, 2021
  117. yepmetoo liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Plane of Growth trash dropping Vulak Loot needs to be fixed ASAP.

So it is looking like Monday for the hotfix. I made the changes internally, and they are similar to the spreadsheet linked above. added a...

Aug 20, 2021
  118. yepmetoo replied to the thread Warders Loot from sleepers tomp - DEV please read!!.

Never had a problem with anyone in C&C, honestly, on thornblade. Had people from there help me do things for no gain of their own, never...

Aug 20, 2021
  119. yepmetoo liked Gheed's post in the thread Plane of Growth trash dropping Vulak Loot needs to be fixed ASAP.

I want Grummus to drop Quarm loot. KEEP IT ALL THE SAME. ITS MISCHIEVOUS BABY

Aug 20, 2021
  120. yepmetoo liked Boze's post in the thread Plane of Growth trash dropping Vulak Loot needs to be fixed ASAP.

Let chaos reign. This server is a blast, makes EQ feel super fresh. The less tinkering with each expansion's loot table the better. Let us...

Aug 20, 2021
  121. yepmetoo replied to the thread Opt-in PvP system for 1 or more (future or current) TLPs.

They stopped giving players on blue servers PVP books due to all the petitions it causes when they turned them in to the PoDs without...

Aug 20, 2021
  122. yepmetoo replied to the thread Cant Log into EQ acct. out of the blue. Daybreak no response on multiple tickets..

Blame credit card charge back scammers....

Aug 20, 2021
  123. yepmetoo replied to the thread Plane of Growth trash dropping Vulak Loot needs to be fixed ASAP.

Just to clarify, Vulak loot was dropping off the level 65 minis. Yelinak loot was dropping off level 60 minis. Stuff like that. And yes,...

Aug 20, 2021
  124. yepmetoo replied to the thread No Fix Planned Aaryonar Raid - Fiery Touch Bug.

Really? Play better if its a problem. We want them to be creative within the confines of the system.

Aug 19, 2021
  125. yepmetoo replied to the thread VP Raid - Riding Drakes.

You're wrong. Its not bugged. Multiple people can do it just fine. Just can't kill it fast.

Aug 19, 2021
  126. yepmetoo replied to the thread Plane of Growth trash dropping Vulak Loot needs to be fixed ASAP.

I mean, for selfish reasons, sure. We all benefit except the krono RMTers. But the reality is that they do balance RvR, and if you go...

Aug 19, 2021
  127. yepmetoo replied to the thread Plane of Growth trash dropping Vulak Loot needs to be fixed ASAP.

So 72 people don't split "raid" it in 12 DZs for loot that was meant to be gained by 36-72 people? I don't like hitting for mostly 20s...

Aug 19, 2021
  128. yepmetoo replied to the thread Grats Magic and Mischief on Server first Vulak!.

Toxn! Miss you on Xegony!

Aug 19, 2021
  129. yepmetoo replied to the thread Plane of Growth trash dropping Vulak Loot needs to be fixed ASAP.

If they drop good loot, they need to have it though.

Aug 19, 2021
  130. yepmetoo replied to the thread Plane of Growth trash dropping Vulak Loot needs to be fixed ASAP.

As someone that doesn't ultimately care much about all this (I don't RMT, I don't care about krono, I raid in the top guild in the game...

Aug 19, 2021
  131. yepmetoo replied to the thread Plane of Growth trash dropping Vulak Loot needs to be fixed ASAP.

Fixed as in only PoG stuff drops there? Or fixed as in Vulak loot doesn't drop from minis anymore, but they still drop random...

Aug 19, 2021
  132. yepmetoo replied to the thread Removing Hunter Achievements.

You still have the backpacks. You'll even get the same one again (move to shared bank before claiming). I have 3 brineslayer packs, and...

Aug 18, 2021
  133. yepmetoo replied to the thread Plane of Growth trash dropping Vulak Loot needs to be fixed ASAP.

I will say, the trash IS dropping ToV trash drops somewhat rarely.

Aug 18, 2021
  134. yepmetoo replied to the thread Plane of Growth trash dropping Vulak Loot needs to be fixed ASAP.

Not seen anything untoward in PoG yet. Troll post?

Aug 18, 2021
  135. yepmetoo replied to the thread Expansion sale.

Don't let the door hit y'all. Never seen so many cheap people.

Aug 17, 2021
  136. yepmetoo replied to the thread Expansion sale.

I find it much more likely that people that don't buy it if at 25% off then just hold off and buy the next expansion at full price to...

Aug 16, 2021
  137. yepmetoo liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Loot Etiquette - when does loot stop belonging to your group?.

If you haven't managed to figure out where the loot is going for 15mins you didn't want it that much anyway. If you left it on the corpse...

Aug 14, 2021
  138. yepmetoo replied to the thread Loot Etiquette - when does loot stop belonging to your group?.

15 minute locks only happened with the advanced loot system. They were locked for much less time before that. Recall that non-raid...

Aug 14, 2021
  139. yepmetoo replied to the thread What heroic stats should a 115 Warrior Raid Tank stack with augs?.

Gear is so inflated it makes absolutely no real difference. Do whatever makes you feel happy, and move on. If it ever changes and gear...

Aug 14, 2021
  140. yepmetoo replied to the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Or you can just tag whatever, pull in however many come but not being dumb, and kill the stuff with your force that is capable of...

Aug 14, 2021
  141. yepmetoo replied to the thread New Progression Servers?.

Sure you have. Just like you haven't created and logged into multiple accounts to post the same things on threads, right? What is with...

Aug 14, 2021
  142. yepmetoo replied to the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Other than using it on TLPs at low levels to grab stuff to save on mana or arrows, no idea what you would be "taunt pulling" for in such...

Aug 13, 2021
  143. yepmetoo replied to the thread Expansion sale.

You are whining and complaining about the difference between 25% off vs 50% off on last year's expansion. Its $34.99, assuming not all...

Aug 13, 2021
  144. yepmetoo replied to the thread Test Update 08/10/2021 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I really don't get the problem. Other than no longer being able to target a mob, taunt from the other side of the wall to remain out of...

Aug 13, 2021
  145. yepmetoo replied to the thread How random is the loot?.

There seem to be 4-8 named loot pools for each mob, and they aren't set buckets. Like, item A may drop from mob X and Y that are the same...

Aug 12, 2021
  146. yepmetoo liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Loot Etiquette - OOG Boxer Rolling.

What absolute scummy behavior. Dude has a group. Wants to impose draconian loot rules, doesn't take the time to type out simple and...

Aug 12, 2021
  147. yepmetoo replied to the thread Merc Gear Suggestion.

Or you realize that you should be using the tank set on all mercs and stop wasting time carrying around garbage gear?

Aug 12, 2021
  148. yepmetoo replied to the thread Level and stat caps..

Dumb. If you are behind now you'll be behind tomorrow. Its not as if the time needed to catch up changes, it just means you are blinded by...

Aug 11, 2021
  149. yepmetoo replied to the thread Expansion sale.

Unless you play 5 hours a year, yes, it is. It is cheap entertainment, and if the difference in them staying and presumably paying as a...

Aug 9, 2021
  150. yepmetoo replied to the thread Expansion sale.

Are you kidding me? If you can't afford this game then you are doing yourself and your family a disservice by paying to play it no...

Aug 9, 2021
  151. yepmetoo replied to the thread Fixed Internally Crafting auto-combine stopping randomly.

Everyone has the issue if you go into a high traffic zone. It only happens with a third party zones into the same zone as you, and a...

Aug 9, 2021
  152. yepmetoo replied to the thread Why would you use I.R.A. in a game..

What a malcontent. Never posts anything but complaints on all and anything. I guess no one should ever use Isis when talking about...

Aug 9, 2021
  153. yepmetoo replied to the thread TLC or live?.

Go to mischief if you want tons of people. Go to Thornblade if you want less people, but grouping opportunities in the major zones along...

Aug 8, 2021