yepmetoo's Recent Activity

1. yepmetoo replied to the thread Ever thought about why you love this game so much?.

I like the interface, the game play and the basic D&D style elements. I always hope we will get more resources applied to the game,...

Jan 18, 2021
  2. yepmetoo replied to the thread Augmentation Distillers for type 3 augs.

Its a plat sink. Its meant to be a plat sink. It is not meant for you to swap them out for free.

Jan 16, 2021
  3. yepmetoo replied to the thread 2 Million Plat Bazaar Limit? About time to fix it?.

Let us use nobles instead of regular currency in the bazaar. If they could add that function then could use nobles. Get rid of the tax...

Jan 16, 2021
  4. yepmetoo replied to the thread DPS DISPARITY.

Look at reuse timers on burns. Look at synergy vs not. There is most of your answers.

Jan 16, 2021
  5. yepmetoo replied to the thread Paladin Shield - Type 3 Aug Slot.

The dex and agi, for non-raiders is what I was talking about.

Jan 15, 2021
  6. yepmetoo replied to the thread Fixed Internally Unwritten Glyph doesn't work at 115.

Since when was this not working? I used them for dragon glyphs when the expansion came out and I wanted to spend aa on something else....

Jan 15, 2021
  7. yepmetoo replied to the thread Paladin Shield - Type 3 Aug Slot.

I still use the 35 ac aug. Its possible all the heroics on a type 5 aug might outweigh it now, but I doubt it.

Jan 15, 2021
  8. yepmetoo replied to the thread 2 Million Plat Bazaar Limit? About time to fix it?.

What part of, "they can't do it without rewriting the entire code" is hard to get? The game and its currency is based off a 32-bit...

Jan 15, 2021
  9. yepmetoo replied to the thread Gaze Deeply.... and Keep Gazing.

Doesn't disappear. When you click it and it does something, it poofs and is recreated (it disappears from the slot you have it in and...

Jan 10, 2021
  10. yepmetoo replied to the thread What is going on?.

Technically, everyone in the race is a loser except for 1.

Jan 10, 2021
  11. yepmetoo replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Using a cleric merc isn't soloing =P Zland's dps output is too much to handle for a paladin off the top with 2her. Especially if you...

Jan 9, 2021
  12. yepmetoo replied to the thread What is going on?.

If RoI decided to do that we wouldn't be RoI, so its kind of a meaningless rhetorical question.

Jan 8, 2021
  13. yepmetoo replied to the thread What is going on?.

Guess I should be glad we raided when it opened, because if having 3x more guilds raiding later on caused this, not looking forward to...

Jan 8, 2021
  14. yepmetoo liked Dhurgan's post in the thread What is going on?.

My top factor in looking for a guild is the personality of the people in it, not how fast they can burn through an event and do loot....

Jan 8, 2021
  15. yepmetoo replied to the thread What is going on?.

Its also not much of a race when the events that started off challenging on beta, were fun to work at and learn and wipe on, become...

Jan 8, 2021
  16. yepmetoo replied to the thread Fixed Internally Spell gem lockup not fixed.

That doesn't sound good. Still never had it happen with my bard at 18/19 though.

Dec 28, 2020
  17. yepmetoo replied to the thread Vulak'Aerr: Let them Go.

There are 6 that spawn. They aren't timed. Therefore....

Dec 22, 2020
  18. yepmetoo replied to the thread Cannot figure out which filter this is..

Mine goes into Chat 3. The only chat filter with the color of that text is Heals (other) for me. I alter the colorings of as many filters...

Dec 13, 2020
  19. yepmetoo replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Because they don't generally do anything on beta, except complain about not getting tokens for stupid beta rewards they will never use.

Dec 12, 2020
  20. yepmetoo replied to the thread Mercs and CoV.

They didn't put mercs in game so that you could have a healer merc and a tank merc run a brand new top end mission for you. They put in...

Dec 12, 2020
  21. yepmetoo replied to the thread Trouble zoning to Western Wastes CoV.

May be a graphics card/setting issue. Try turning off various particle and environmental effects and then try zoning in.

Dec 12, 2020
  22. yepmetoo replied to the thread Disappearing Collectibles.

Usually happens when you zone in as someone is picking them up. You retain the image but it was actually gone.

Dec 11, 2020
  23. yepmetoo liked Fenthen's post in the thread Aradune - Effect of CHA on Vendor Pricing.

105 charisma was where vendor prices would max at, in combination with faction.

Dec 11, 2020
  24. yepmetoo replied to the thread Aradune - Effect of CHA on Vendor Pricing.

Yep. Anything over 105 does nothing.

Dec 11, 2020
  25. yepmetoo replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

If it has the same mechanics as he raid, its not going to be very boxable. Also mercs could be causing issues with the zones. But group of...

Dec 11, 2020
  26. yepmetoo replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

What are you talking about? I just reread the beta forum thread on this quest:...

Dec 10, 2020
  27. yepmetoo replied to the thread COV comments....

No. States mandated that all transfats had to be removed from all restaurants. They started the process a little early after reading the...

Dec 10, 2020
  28. yepmetoo replied to the thread CoV experience sounds horrible.

Guess you should have beta tested it then, I guess?

Dec 10, 2020
  29. yepmetoo replied to the thread Cannot figure out which filter this is..

It should be Heals (other). Just tested and it is the filter that is going through for me.

Dec 9, 2020
  30. yepmetoo liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Confirmed Coldain Ring #10 War bug/exploit.

"intentionally " is the incorrect word here. I am not a mind reader, and they are not hear to speak to, but there is no precedence...

Dec 9, 2020
  31. yepmetoo liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread COV comments....

TBL also had everything locked behind progression...it made sense for the clicky to go there.

Dec 9, 2020
  32. yepmetoo replied to the thread PSA Essence of the Dragon.

No, only via auto grant, or the old fashioned way. Also gives the player rank 2 (raid version) of the buff.

Dec 9, 2020
  33. yepmetoo posted a new thread.

PSA Essence of the Dragon

If you had an alt that hadn't done the Essence of the Dragon quests, and enable auto grant, you get it now. But the system doesn't...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 8, 2020
  34. yepmetoo replied to the thread Will TBL expansion be added to free to play lineup.

I don't think there is an exact date, but yeah, its not something that opens immediately upon an expansion release.

Dec 8, 2020
  35. yepmetoo replied to the thread COV comments....

Think of all the plat you save on stones! Totally worth it!

Dec 8, 2020
  36. yepmetoo liked Galliana's post in the thread COV comments....

I logged in for my autogrants and did a /boggle Essence of the Dragon 2/2 I didn't have any of it the night before. EOTD autogrant......

Dec 8, 2020
  37. yepmetoo replied to the thread Christmas Dragon.

Has there ever been any thought to allowing players to put more model graphics to the player PC side versus the serverside? Kind of like...

Dec 8, 2020
  38. yepmetoo liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Confirmed Coldain Ring #10 War bug/exploit.

Should probably read this: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/how-to-report-exploits.260060/

Dec 8, 2020
  39. yepmetoo replied to the thread Confirmed Coldain Ring #10 War bug/exploit.

Eh, good point. I guess I was looking at it more like a bug being exploited so put it in the bug forums.

Dec 8, 2020
  40. yepmetoo replied to the thread Narandi loots "exploited"?.

This sure blew up unnecessarily.

Dec 8, 2020
  41. yepmetoo replied to the thread Claws of Veeshan raid information..

You'd think that, but some people care way too much =P I left 8 vacation days rot last year. I don't mind wasting a couple on eq raids.

Dec 8, 2020
  42. yepmetoo replied to the thread Claws of Veeshan raid information..

Uh, this isn't a snap decision. Moving them all to Saturday would help out a LOT of people, and only "hurt" a couple people, we all know...

Dec 8, 2020
  43. yepmetoo replied to the thread COV comments....

I think level 120 would be a good time to expand the con range a bit, with the "5 levels every other expansion" deal. Expand the dark...

Dec 8, 2020
  44. yepmetoo replied to the thread Why is the server down!.

It has been up on test for awhile.... This is all about their current servers having terrible capacity for player logins. Same reason...

Dec 8, 2020
  45. yepmetoo replied to the thread CoV info.

Any 110-115 dps in snowboard armor (dirt cheap) and t1 droppable weapons (even cheaper) and with auto grant aa that can't sustain 200k...

Dec 8, 2020
  46. yepmetoo liked Dooby dooby doo's post in the thread Narandi loots "exploited"?.

What are you talking about? So exploiting is okay if it makes items cheaper? That isn't the discussion. Yes, item in question is...

Dec 7, 2020
  47. yepmetoo replied to the thread Narandi loots "exploited"?.

You're being purposefully dumb. The shorn head is no trade. If the rewards were no trade, only the person getting the ring would get any...

Dec 7, 2020
  48. yepmetoo posted a new thread.

Confirmed Coldain Ring #10 War bug/exploit

This quest when completed, results in looting the following item: Shorn Head of Narandi https://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=1741...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 7, 2020
  49. yepmetoo replied to the thread Narandi loots "exploited"?.

Some of you people seem to have no comprehension that, *gasp*, the discussion of exploits has happened before in 21 years of everquest...

Dec 7, 2020
  50. yepmetoo replied to the thread Narandi loots "exploited"?.

Its an exploit, you can justify it however you want, doesn't change anything. I'm not passing moral judgement, I don't care, but...

Dec 7, 2020
  51. yepmetoo replied to the thread Narandi loots "exploited"?.

Just to be clear, there is a reason there is a different word. An "exploit" is exploiting game mechanics in an unintended fashion to get a...

Dec 7, 2020
  52. yepmetoo replied to the thread Narandi loots "exploited"?.

The TOS you agreed to before you clicked into this game.

Dec 7, 2020
  53. yepmetoo replied to the thread Narandi loots "exploited"?.

"You will not exploit any bug in EverQuest and you will not communicate the existence of any such exploitable bug (bugs that grant the user...

Dec 7, 2020
  54. yepmetoo replied to the thread Narandi loots "exploited"?.

No. An "exploit" is anything that is done contrary to the INTENT of the content. You are not intended to get dozens of the same items...

Dec 7, 2020
  55. yepmetoo liked Qelil's post in the thread A Quick Note from Jenn Chan, Head of Studio, Darkpaw Games.

I was a little nervous when I first read about this. Thank you very much to those who early on brought links and lots of good info right...

Dec 7, 2020
  56. yepmetoo liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread A Quick Note from Jenn Chan, Head of Studio, Darkpaw Games.

I love reading so many expert opinions on multi-million dollar acquisitions and corporate structure. Enlightening, to say the least.

Dec 7, 2020
  57. yepmetoo replied to the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

Naw, I was pure casual, my Fear raids consisted of guilds using almost their entire 24 hour rotation allotment to try and clear to kill...

Dec 7, 2020
  58. yepmetoo replied to the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

The top guild on my old server (The Rathe server, BotS guild) was disbanded by a GM way back in like 1999 or 2000 (they were Blood of the...

Dec 7, 2020
  59. yepmetoo replied to the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

Here is a copy of the original PNP (Play Nice Policy) note the references to VERANT, to indicate how old this was. Kill Stealing...

Dec 7, 2020
  60. yepmetoo replied to the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

We should be able to choose new models for any mob type, the same way we can individually choose character race graphics. I HATE that...

Dec 7, 2020
  61. yepmetoo replied to the thread CoV info.

As a group of 110-115s...I'd say you need to get better. Or drop the chafe for some rogue mercs.

Dec 7, 2020
  62. yepmetoo replied to the thread CoV info.

AA exp was better than TBL. The exp from mobs was not an issue. They just decided (a design decision) to make levels matter again and...

Dec 6, 2020
  63. yepmetoo replied to the thread CoV info.

Grinding wasn't different. They just added a big one time exp bonus to missions. People whining about exp being nerfed are completely wrong...

Dec 6, 2020
  64. yepmetoo replied to the thread Blatant botting is completely out of hand.

No, it hasn't. DPS race is like 4 years or whatever, came out due to TLP. Prior to that it was first to engage. If you out dps'd someone...

Dec 6, 2020
  65. yepmetoo liked KrakenReality's post in the thread Dragon Hoard underwhelming?.

I’d pay them $60 dollars to not create massive item and tradeskill item bloat every expansion.

Dec 6, 2020
  66. yepmetoo has a new avatar.

Dec 6, 2020
  67. yepmetoo replied to the thread What is the most Challenging Raiding expansion (that wasn't/isn't broken).

The answer isn't going to be CoV, I'll tell you that. Raids are a joke just like in ToV.

Dec 5, 2020
  68. yepmetoo replied to the thread Ornaments: How You Win EQ.

My only question from this thread is how does the OP have a posting status under their name as "yo mama"? Is this some dev trolling us?

Dec 4, 2020
  69. yepmetoo replied to the thread What is the most Challenging Raiding expansion (that wasn't/isn't broken).

Underfoot was more broken than hard for many of the raids (nothing like beating against something for a month told it isn't broken, then...

Dec 3, 2020
  70. yepmetoo replied to the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

Less crack. But I've seen your posts on zerkers, so spitting into the wind on that one =P

Dec 3, 2020
  71. yepmetoo replied to the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

They spent 3+ million on everquest during that time period. They made 7+ million. Most of that 3+ million is on administration,...

Dec 2, 2020
  72. yepmetoo replied to the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

I disagree. There are so many old users that if they did a huge expansion, addressing a lot of big issues with a lot of major features and...

Dec 2, 2020
  73. yepmetoo replied to the thread COV comments....

Never fails. Every year the same people claiming they aren't buying the expansion and for the same absurd reasons. "I'm max level and aa,...

Dec 2, 2020
  74. yepmetoo replied to the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

EQ1 is twice the game that EQ2 is when it comes to revenue and profits. Yet they put almost as much money into EQ2 as EQ1. That is lame....

Dec 2, 2020
  75. yepmetoo liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread A Quick Note from Jenn Chan, Head of Studio, Darkpaw Games.

This guy's post history is nothing but complaints and name calling. I'd suggest just leaving him alone rather than engaging. He's also...

Dec 1, 2020
  76. yepmetoo liked Skuz's post in the thread A Quick Note from Jenn Chan, Head of Studio, Darkpaw Games.

I think you are being more than a little rude & I personally think JChan is doing an excellent job. How has it been "particularly out...

Dec 1, 2020
  77. yepmetoo replied to the thread Off topic HULU.

For a typical sitcom/anime or whatever, its like 3 minutes of ads per show. Its not that bad.

Nov 29, 2020
  78. yepmetoo replied to the thread Fixed Internally chat channels, friends list still missing.

Go to any account, type, for example: /join serverwide.eqresource:eqresource or whatever, doesn't work. Says the channel is not found....

Nov 29, 2020
  79. yepmetoo replied to the thread Fixed Internally chat channels, friends list still missing.

Every single character on every single server in the game on every account isn't enough info? LOL Serverwide channels don't work. Not...

Nov 29, 2020
  80. yepmetoo replied to the thread Can anyone use any of the serverwide chats?.

Severwide doesn't work for anyone AFAIK. And if they are not addressing it, its probably dead.

Nov 29, 2020
  81. yepmetoo replied to the thread Classic/Kunark Hunter Achieve Thread.

Timbur is an easy one. Just go to the gypsies, set up camp by the waystone thing at the crossroads in between the gypsy camp and EK...

Nov 29, 2020
  82. yepmetoo replied to the thread ToV group content needs tuning down.

No, they typed RoF. And if they MEANT RoS, then it means they are just bad. None of it changes the fact that ToV most certainly does...

Nov 25, 2020
  83. yepmetoo liked Monkman's post in the thread ToV group content needs tuning down.

This is a joke right? No really..

Nov 25, 2020
  84. yepmetoo replied to the thread ToV group content needs tuning down.

RoF gear isn't 110 or 115 rec gear. It was level 95 gear. The droppable ToV gear you can't even give away has 6000 hp. You're wrong....

Nov 25, 2020
  85. yepmetoo replied to the thread Ideas that didn't work out (good thing).

What's wrong with luck?

Nov 25, 2020
  86. yepmetoo replied to the thread Double Exp: Thanksgiving - Do It......

It is (currently) 100 slots. You have to be at the bank to use it. Can't put bags with items inside (think of it as a big bag). You...

Nov 25, 2020
  87. yepmetoo replied to the thread [Question] How to report AFK XP'ing.

10,000 lifetime subs sold, I doubt more than 30-40 were sold in RoI, for example. There are a LOT more casual paying people that you...

Nov 22, 2020
  88. yepmetoo replied to the thread List of Guilds Raid Days & Times.

All that Sunday prime time, no wonder lag is so bad.

Nov 21, 2020
  89. yepmetoo replied to the thread Camps/KS.

Or you just do the right thing because its the right thing in the first place. Some of us have actual empathy for other human beings and...

Nov 21, 2020
  90. yepmetoo liked Mogley's post in the thread Overseer Collection Item Dispenser.

You were right it was a UI thing. I changed it to default UI and did all 102 collection pieces made some massive AA's

Nov 21, 2020
  91. yepmetoo replied to the thread Veteran trying to play again just for fun.

Oh, a tank merc will basically PL you. So its a good way to solo level if you're in dead old zones until you're like in your 50s or...

Nov 21, 2020
  92. yepmetoo replied to the thread Veteran trying to play again just for fun.

If you last played during vox raids 20 years ago, you have a LONG way to go. Yes, the old lower level game is dead unless you get in on the...

Nov 21, 2020
  93. yepmetoo replied to the thread Veteran trying to play again just for fun.

For faction, don't forget the new faction window (less than 2 years old now). Type /faction in game and a window comes up listing all...

Nov 21, 2020
  94. yepmetoo replied to the thread Veteran trying to play again just for fun.

If your account is that old you probably have maxed Loyalty currency on you (5760). There is a vendor in PoK that sells useful things...

Nov 21, 2020
  95. yepmetoo replied to the thread Sell us AA's for plat!.

Its funny that everyone I know that came back seemed to have no trouble catching up if they actually logged in regularly to play. If...

Nov 21, 2020
  96. yepmetoo replied to the thread Camps/KS.

"Camps" are a player thing and have never been recognized. It was always first to engage, then it changed to dps race, but people could...

Nov 20, 2020
  97. yepmetoo replied to the thread Camps/KS.

There are way more people than that. 50k paid subs would be the low end of what would be likely. Heck, my guild alone has to have at...

Nov 20, 2020
  98. yepmetoo replied to the thread Camps/KS.

Not on its last legs. This is due to the TLP servers and all the garbage on them. Someone can correct me, but I believe they made some...

Nov 20, 2020
  99. yepmetoo replied to the thread High levels monopolizing lower lvl zones.

Power levelers probably. Grounds is one of those zones people selling PLs seem to gravitate to.

Nov 18, 2020
  100. yepmetoo replied to the thread Charmable Mobs in Raids.

Charm on raids is basically ghetto mez at this point. When charmed raid mobs put out 10-12k dps.

Nov 18, 2020
  101. yepmetoo replied to the thread Trying to buy time or Krono with ATM bank card possible?.

Do it all the time. Its not them, its your card.

Nov 18, 2020
  102. yepmetoo liked Iyacc's post in the thread Picks in ToV.

What's obviously more important is getting ahead of the movement to turn off levitate in Plane of Fire.

Nov 17, 2020
  103. yepmetoo replied to the thread Sell us AA's for plat!.

Millennials.

Nov 16, 2020
  104. yepmetoo replied to the thread Overseer Level Max Borked.

There are plenty of reasons to do them. For example, if you only do research for the maximum amount of tradeskill items, and you...

Nov 15, 2020
  105. yepmetoo liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Ideal trivial for skill ups.

I got it mixed around, that's trophy along with the only on success part.

Nov 12, 2020
  106. yepmetoo replied to the thread Vote to have Twitch.tv add a P99 category so we don't have to look at them in the Everquest category.

What part of the first few expansions of EQ requires paying daybreak a dime?

Nov 12, 2020
  107. yepmetoo replied to the thread Ideal trivial for skill ups.

This is incorrect. You can skill up on anything that has a higher trivial than your skill. Due to the mass of materials I have, I...

Nov 12, 2020
  108. yepmetoo replied to the thread Krono suggestion.

Good for you. Guess what? Fan Faire codes for heroic gods item doesn't work. SoE cards do not work. Eventually, those cards won't work...

Nov 8, 2020
  109. yepmetoo replied to the thread Krono suggestion.

You're in for a surprise one day....

Nov 8, 2020
  110. yepmetoo replied to the thread Sarnak among us.

Mage and SK should be plenty of dps for this. Put out all your burns on the first one and gain some time, don't try and catch up after...

Nov 7, 2020
  111. yepmetoo replied to the thread DPG Just Doesn't Care.

I don't care either, tbh.

Nov 4, 2020
  112. yepmetoo liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Achievements Ruined the Spirt of the Game.

Instead of a constructive reply you just go straight for the ad hominem? This thread has run it's course, it's boiled down to the OP...

Nov 1, 2020
  113. yepmetoo replied to the thread White Satin Gloves.

Imagine the whining if they had left it as requiring RoK hunter instead of PoP (changed in beta due to player feedback).

Nov 1, 2020
  114. yepmetoo replied to the thread Achievements Ruined the Spirt of the Game.

I get that you don't understand something, but its something else entirely. This is a game that was developed starting in 1996,...

Nov 1, 2020
  115. yepmetoo replied to the thread Tracking collectibles.

It could just reference the same thing as your achievement check mark. Not sure how that is supposed to increase database call backs....

Oct 30, 2020
  116. yepmetoo replied to the thread Thuliasaur Island : Will it be Unlocked ?.

A level 115 should be able to sleepwalk through everything in like a couple hours at most.

Oct 30, 2020
  117. yepmetoo liked Derka's post in the thread White Satin Gloves.

The gear was a gimme for nonraiders to get almost raid level gear from grouping. Not everyone has the option to raid, so many players were...

Oct 30, 2020
  118. yepmetoo replied to the thread CoV Knight 1H - Sword or Club?.

Piercing weapons are terrible for knights. The animation is awful.

Oct 26, 2020
  119. yepmetoo replied to the thread Melee box suggestions.

Same. I had 3 clerics on 3 accounts at level 100 for various combinations of alts, leveled only one to 105, and stopped playing all of...

Oct 26, 2020
  120. yepmetoo posted a new thread.

Fix your garbage login servers, seriously

This is like the 4th day in a week that your login servers stop connecting around 4pm eastern. Figure out what the problem is and deal with...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Oct 26, 2020
  121. yepmetoo replied to the thread CoV Chase Weapon Drops?.

You realize that beta just started, right? Post this in the beta forums anyway.

Oct 24, 2020
  122. yepmetoo replied to the thread Melee box suggestions.

Add a 4th and go zerker. Switch druid for shaman. Run 2 heal mercs and never have to do anything but group heal on the shaman, or use 1...

Oct 24, 2020
  123. yepmetoo replied to the thread Tracking collectibles.

Honestly, if they ever change anything about collections, they need to make it so that the red/green collected/not collected thing isn't...

Oct 24, 2020
  124. yepmetoo replied to the thread Tracking collectibles.

The achievement window does this?

Oct 24, 2020
  125. yepmetoo replied to the thread ToV Paragon XP nerfed !!!.

And people still whine about exp being "too hard". Sad.

Oct 20, 2020
  126. yepmetoo replied to the thread EverQuest XP Gain - A way forward?.

Kill exp is fine. The exp from quests should have never been that high in the first place. Too late now, but next level increase, calm it...

Oct 20, 2020
  127. yepmetoo replied to the thread Returning noob...which server to pick?.

Firiona Vie if you like the rules (double exp permanent, tradeable items, BUT you can never leave the server). Xegony, Bristlebane...

Oct 17, 2020
  128. yepmetoo replied to the thread ONE account, ONE character at a time, SUSPENDED????.

I don't know if its all true or not. I also don't care, honestly. I do know that the possibility of false positives (that we KNOW happen)...

Oct 17, 2020
  129. yepmetoo replied to the thread Six zones? SIX ZONES?.

Like I tell my kids at dinner. You get what you get and you don't pitch a fit.

Oct 16, 2020
  130. yepmetoo replied to the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

Mortal coil would be pretty nice. Squall heal would be nice too.

Oct 2, 2020
  131. yepmetoo replied to the thread Make the rare spawn boost permanent.

There already is. The "compromise" is that you get out what you put in, and that in no way is anything/everything required. If it...

Oct 2, 2020
  132. yepmetoo liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Make the rare spawn boost permanent.

So why bother making the thread in the first place?

Sep 29, 2020
  133. yepmetoo replied to the thread Best Zone/Expansion.

Underfoot is my favorite expansion. If you actually liked fun challenges, it was the best. Lower Guk is my favorite zone of all time.

Sep 29, 2020