Skuz's Recent Activity

1. Skuz replied to the thread Give Teek Selo Exp.

Selo XP was only given because of the unlock pace of Selo, if you want Selo XP without Selo unlock pace you are are going to need to come...

Apr 7, 2024
  2. Skuz liked Zalphos's post in the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

It's been time for that for years. It's a miracle the current regime is still operational.

Apr 7, 2024
  3. Skuz liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

As much hype as they put on the 25th anniversary, you'd think they could do better than a copy/paste. I've been thinking recently that it...

Apr 7, 2024
  4. Skuz liked Chanaluss's post in the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

Id never propose full random without free trade. You could arguably do do Partial random, where the base loot is the same as normal,...

Apr 7, 2024
  5. Skuz liked Artanthos's post in the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

Wecome to Pay to Win - he who buys the most Krono has the best gear. Combine with AoE PLing and no need to actually play the game....

Apr 7, 2024
  6. Skuz liked Larsen's post in the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

1) It ruins the satisfaction of getting good gear when everyone can just buy the same in EC/bazaar. Nothing's special about anything....

Apr 7, 2024
  7. Skuz liked Larsen's post in the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

I despise free trade and the way it completely undermines the game's entire itemization element, so I'm happy that they made a server...

Apr 7, 2024
  8. Skuz liked Kahna's post in the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

They changed Mangler, Selos, and Oakwynd due to pushback from players. It is not unheard of, but I doubt what we have seen so far would...

Apr 7, 2024
  9. Skuz replied to the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

This. It can happen, but it needs a big outcry / pushback.

Apr 7, 2024
  10. Skuz replied to the thread Random Loot and/or Free Trade: Does it change your choice of main?.

Some fans of FT/Random Loot seem to have a really hard time understanding why anyone plays on anything other than FT servers. That's why...

Apr 7, 2024
  11. Skuz liked Yinla's post in the thread Random Loot and/or Free Trade: Does it change your choice of main?.

That isn't the only reason players do not want to go FV. Many still won't transfer to FV as you cannot transfer back off it if it isn't...

Apr 7, 2024
  12. Skuz liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

Which is EXACTLY what group players, and some raiders, have been saying since they came out with this pants on head , dumb as...

Apr 7, 2024
  13. Skuz liked Cicelee's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

To me, a fair compromise would be to keep the single slot ore but move all Ores to a vendor to buy with currency. And have the ability...

Apr 7, 2024
  14. Skuz liked Bilderov's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

As someone who wants the style of gameplay to comeback, I have an issue with the above and it always seems to be the same...

Apr 7, 2024
  15. Skuz liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

Agreed, and it's one of the more disappointing answers from the AMA. We all understand that can't continuously add new things, but...

Apr 7, 2024
  16. Skuz replied to the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

EQ has too small a team to do anything much outside of their streamlined, on-rails, Progression system content. Going back to EQ's...

Apr 7, 2024
  17. Skuz replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

While copy-pasting of a prior server is a lazy zero-effort move for the 25th anniversary that should have had some real special-sauce added...

Apr 7, 2024
  18. Skuz liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I Say this with Sincerity, even as someone who hated FTE at its inception and still do. Oakwinders got reamed by multiple factors than...

Apr 7, 2024
  19. Skuz liked Szilent's post in the thread Feedback Devastating Assault ?!.

I like the duration & reuse a lot, it feels resistant to feeling of waste just using it on one extra and to risk of impulse to sandbag....

Apr 7, 2024
  20. Skuz liked Restores's post in the thread Rangers and Beastlord/Monk Synergy.

I remember Fin made a post in bug forum about it. It took awhile but a Dev did respond working as intended that it wasn't supposed to work...

Apr 7, 2024
  21. Skuz liked Szilent's post in the thread AA line that would be helpful for Beastlords..

no class' Unity AA does this. Each of those are classes that have that many self-only long duration buffs. Ranger Unity AA...

Apr 7, 2024
  22. Skuz replied to the thread 2025 TLPs.

I don't understand your aim here, the two 2024 TLP are basically copies of prior servers so the work involved is already prettty close to...

Apr 7, 2024
  23. Skuz liked WeCameWeConquered's post in the thread Changes I would have made to the TWO rulesets to better serve the population split.

No. Your suggestions are bad. Full stop.

Apr 7, 2024
  24. Skuz liked Intercept's post in the thread Changes I would have made to the TWO rulesets to better serve the population split.

No it won't, Teek has one servers population to pull from while Tormax has every single other server. You think there are more...

Apr 7, 2024
  25. Skuz liked Yinla's post in the thread Changes I would have made to the TWO rulesets to better serve the population split.

They could do more with Tormax, without copying Teeks ruleset. Copy selos exp Copy Vaniki no required level on gear Copy Oakwynd bonus...

Apr 7, 2024
  26. Skuz replied to the thread Random Loot and/or Free Trade: Does it change your choice of main?.

Teek = Swing & a miss for me, re-hashed Mischief. I think Random loot for group content is a good idea. I think Random loot for Raid...

Apr 7, 2024
  27. Skuz liked Yinla's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Requests for Tormak and Teek Please make these available for 1 month from 22nd May, I feel these anniversary items should be...

Apr 7, 2024
  28. Skuz liked xxar's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

I think FTE needs to be enabled on the Teek server , this is going to be a train fest ... bot nightmare. There is already discussions of...

Apr 7, 2024
  29. Skuz liked Kahna's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

They will drop. They dropped on other servers that started after classic.

Apr 7, 2024
  30. Skuz liked itiswhatitis's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Aradune was only popular because everyone was locked in there homes for covid.

Apr 7, 2024
  31. Skuz liked theonepercent's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Is the name reservation going to require us to pay for all access to not play the game for a month while waiting for the servers to launch?

Apr 7, 2024
  32. Skuz liked Jedipokey's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Kind of disappointed really. Was hoping for something special for a 25 year anniversary. Makes me regret the 12 month sub.

Apr 7, 2024
  33. Skuz liked jeskola's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

They bailed on dedicated GM support before it even started. never gave us the introductions promised or mentioned it ever again. 2box was...

Apr 7, 2024
  34. Skuz liked Jedipokey's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Tormax is the out of touch with reality server. Aradune was popular only because of lack of options during the covid lockdowns. Only way...

Apr 7, 2024
  35. Skuz liked Yinla's post in the thread EverQuest Roadmap 2024.

New server next month! Can we get the ruleset announced please?

Apr 4, 2024
  36. Skuz liked Basak's post in the thread EverQuest Roadmap 2024.

Free account are not subscribed. =

Apr 4, 2024
  37. Skuz liked Ankarv's post in the thread EverQuest Roadmap 2024.

By definition, a subscription means you're paying for a service.

Apr 4, 2024
  38. Skuz liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread EverQuest Roadmap 2024.

New anniversary stuff happens every year...take that out. Extra Life stuff happens every year...take that out. Champion's festival is...

Apr 4, 2024
  39. Skuz liked Knifen's post in the thread EverQuest Roadmap 2024.

There ya go Vel

Apr 4, 2024
  40. Skuz liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread EverQuest Roadmap 2024.

Exclude January, since we're basically done with it. Take out all the normal yearly event stuff and the "tower" stuff, which I firmly...

Apr 4, 2024
  41. Skuz liked fransisco's post in the thread EverQuest Roadmap 2024.

What about the gigantic lack of group missions in the current expac? Is there any plan to address that? or ensure the next one isn't again...

Apr 4, 2024
  42. Skuz liked Cadira's post in the thread EverQuest Roadmap 2024.

Tldr Jan-feb:make the players blind and more laggy with dx11 failed rollout March: new anniversary stuff, depressing negative answers to...

Apr 4, 2024
  43. Skuz liked Slik's post in the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

Gold tinted glasses. You are getting flamed by people for speaking the truth. I already quit, I am sitting here waiting to log into Season...

Dec 1, 2023
  44. Skuz replied to the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

Yep. I got my Laurion's Song expansion purchase refunded so at least Darkpaw did the decent thing on that score. And that concludes...

Dec 1, 2023
  45. Skuz liked FranktheBank's post in the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

The bar is on the floor and darkpaw was like "go get the shovels"

Dec 1, 2023
  46. Skuz liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

[IMG] The Bar

Dec 1, 2023
  47. Skuz replied to the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

I cancelled 0 subs, but my plan to renew is now in the bin. I love EQ but that gets difficult when it doesn't even manage to scrape over...

Nov 29, 2023
  48. Skuz liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

The other extreme is to bury heads in sand and say the game is thriving and pretend that no game-breaking issue on a TLP (not FTP Servers)...

Nov 29, 2023
  49. Skuz liked Oscig's post in the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

cope [IMG] [IMG] P.S. my friends got refunds on their most recent monthly payment for mentioning Oakwynd's mismanagement in their...

Nov 29, 2023
  50. Skuz liked FranktheBank's post in the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

If you are unhappy with EQ, you should absolutely quit. What you shouldn't do is pretend like WoW is a competitor. The people going to play...

Nov 29, 2023
  51. Skuz liked Coffee's post in the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

Definitely a few people in my guild quit over the aa bonus not working. Pretty big slap to the face to level 6 boxes and not get the bonus...

Nov 29, 2023
  52. Skuz liked Purekthegreat's post in the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

I have tons of guildies quitting due to the exp bonus not working. I have 14 lvl 60s, that I wanna max out, but I am not going to and...

Nov 29, 2023
  53. Skuz liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

The OP isn't wrong though. The legacy bonus for AA's is a definite thing that concerns MANY TLP players. Some of us were looking forward to...

Nov 29, 2023
  54. Skuz liked Numiko's post in the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

He must have missed all the "The Vision" days of things "working as intended" and "Absor Smash!" if you disagreed... your in our world now!...

Nov 29, 2023
  55. Skuz liked code-zero's post in the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

Back when PoP was still fresh there were Devs who weren't shy about their desire to shut EQ down so they could focus on all the dumb failed...

Nov 29, 2023
  56. Skuz liked KushallaFV's post in the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

How is it any different than how the game has always operated?

Nov 29, 2023
  57. Skuz liked Oscig's post in the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

Do you guys really believe this? DPG has run the game into the ground and has shown zero respect towards what they've inherited....

Nov 29, 2023
  58. Skuz liked whisperscream31's post in the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

Me either! Lol, an yeah. Cancelled 2 accounts. Dupe bug, plus other crud, just too much. Not played in 20 years... nostalgia was able to...

Nov 29, 2023
  59. Skuz liked Comaboy's post in the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

I cancelled when it hit the 2 week mark with basically no response. Now we're coming up to 3 weeks, think about it, that's almost half of...

Nov 29, 2023
  60. Skuz liked brickz's post in the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

I know several people who are quitting, and when a pay to play server is managed more poorly than free private servers I don't blame them

Nov 29, 2023
  61. Skuz liked FranktheBank's post in the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

Doubt. I agree that it's a colossal mistake and mishandling and I agree that people should quit in response. The issue is this company...

Nov 29, 2023
  62. Skuz liked Vallos's post in the thread Update 11/28/2023 - New Bugs Only.

Healer mercs appear to be broken at lvl 121. Mine is only casting one heal which only lands for 40k when on reactive. Also it won’t rez me...

Nov 29, 2023
  63. Skuz liked Angeliana's post in the thread Direct X 11 API Port Postponement.

Hi everyone! The Direct X API Port will not be shipping with the expansion release on December 5, 2023. We will keep you all updated when...

Nov 29, 2023
  64. Skuz liked Lilfella's post in the thread How about a TLP where there is class balance?.

Implementing Class Balance would not make it a true classic experience. [IMG]

Nov 29, 2023
  65. Skuz liked WeCameWeConquered's post in the thread How about a TLP where there is class balance?.

Someone must play a warrior.

Nov 29, 2023
  66. Skuz replied to the thread Let's talk Catchup Mechanics.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/what-the-heck-is-side-kicking.293601/

Nov 28, 2023
  67. Skuz liked ForumBoss's post in the thread Let's talk Catchup Mechanics.

These are good ideas. They should also increase the autogrant to the current expansion -2 or so, so it is a bit more useful. Adding rested...

Nov 28, 2023
  68. Skuz liked Windance's post in the thread Let's talk Catchup Mechanics.

Heroic characters should be coded so they take you from zero to hero. What ever the current expansion max level is -5. You still have some...

Nov 28, 2023
  69. Skuz liked Flatchy's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Alternate Personas This expansions Ship to Ship combat.

Nov 28, 2023
  70. Skuz liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Aside from literally on the page, expac features are usually available on a TLP as long as you own the expac (TS depot, Dragon's Hoard)

Nov 28, 2023
  71. Skuz liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

https://www.everquest.com/expansion-content Alternate Persona Slots * ** * Available to claim on Time-Locked Progression servers

Nov 28, 2023
  72. Skuz liked Febb's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

They've been busy working on the 25th anniversary content during the expansion cycle. So there is where that time went.

Nov 28, 2023
  73. Skuz liked Nennius's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

There is a distinct lack of trust about this. And rightly so.

Nov 28, 2023
  74. Skuz liked sieger's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

I was never very interested in the personas feature, so it being rendered nigh-useless isn't a huge impact to me--but it does raise the...

Nov 28, 2023
  75. Skuz liked Tatanka's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Not worthless, but definitely worth less ;)

Nov 28, 2023
  76. Skuz liked Xianzu_Monk_Tunare's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

They already have the ability to share Achievements across an account. Making all No Drop items Heirloom solves solves the rare and...

Nov 28, 2023
  77. Skuz liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

All the cloak and dagger, it smacks of Congress. Very shady behavior, sleight of hand, and it makes it appear they are simply trying to...

Nov 28, 2023
  78. Skuz liked Xianzu_Monk_Tunare's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

So the Personas are going to be worthless after all.

Nov 28, 2023
  79. Skuz liked Tulerezzer Fujimoto's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

I was going to buy the F&F edition until I saw this ridiculous restriction. Not even buying the standard edition now, no point in it.

Nov 27, 2023
  80. Skuz liked Zunnoab's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

There is no way to spin the "more quickly switch classes" point of the initial persona announcement. It is a catastrophically bad idea to...

Nov 27, 2023
  81. Skuz liked Micker99's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

He is saying that if you wanted to switch to a persona, because you needed a healer, your tank had to go etc., you couldn't just...

Nov 27, 2023
  82. Skuz liked Marton's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

How is LS a major success? Lol. Minimal amount of content for people to do, AP ... I'm not getting there. In my opinion nothing in...

Nov 27, 2023
  83. Skuz liked Marton's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Yeah, I fell for it. I'm on the fence about asking for refund on Premium and getting just Standard LS.

Nov 27, 2023
  84. Skuz replied to the thread How about a TLP where there is class balance?.

There has never been Class Balance, all of the past devs did not believe it was needed for EQ anyway and none of the team leaders exercised...

Nov 27, 2023
  85. Skuz replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Or put another way, always expect disappointment because the desire to "make cool s**t" has been surgically removed from Darkpaw one...

Nov 27, 2023
  86. Skuz liked WeCameWeConquered's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Going to sound like a broken record, but why even put any resources into this feature at all with such restrictions that make it 95%...

Nov 27, 2023
  87. Skuz liked Micker99's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

What a stupid waste of time. This could have been the coolest feature in EQ, in decades. I see very little use for this now, complete waste...

Nov 27, 2023
  88. Skuz liked FranktheBank's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

And it's really stupid that it continues to happen despite people trying to warn them so badly.

Nov 26, 2023
  89. Skuz replied to the thread MMO Champion - Legacy Xp Bonus for AAs.

Bad news I'm afraid...

Nov 25, 2023
  90. Skuz liked Tuco's post in the thread MMO Champion - Legacy Xp Bonus for AAs.

[img]

Nov 25, 2023
  91. Skuz liked Zunnoab's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Ah, I see this is a topic here too. This restriction must not be implemented. Ideally you'd stay in the same place when switching. Such...

Nov 25, 2023
  92. Skuz liked Inictus's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

I'm hoping that they changed the code based on everyone's comments on the forums and just forgot to change the tip window's text. But I...

Nov 25, 2023
  93. Skuz liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

As it stands, there's little reason to roll a new persona vs a same-account alt. These rules gutted the feature. Waste of effort....

Nov 25, 2023
  94. Skuz liked Tatanka's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

On a lark, I made a list (based off of EQResource's main expac pages): NoS - TS depot ToL - Teleport keyring CoV - Dragon's Hoard ToV...

Nov 25, 2023
  95. Skuz liked Tatanka's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

As a general rule, yes, be more restrictive to begin with. However, this particular restriction is just stupid (if it even turns out...

Nov 25, 2023
  96. Skuz liked Bernel's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

And hopefully you don't die on your solo run back to the group after swapping.

Nov 25, 2023
  97. Skuz liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

I think it shoots itself in the foot. This is really great feature for a TLP players, where grouping is more common. Imagine you...

Nov 25, 2023
  98. Skuz liked Micker99's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

It does, like what?? With an alt, at least I can log them where I am to buff etc.. If I have to go to some fast camp zone to switch,...

Nov 25, 2023
  99. Skuz liked Tatanka's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Exactly. IT'S A NEW FEATURE. If they're gonna dumb it down to the point it's basically like an alt, what the h3!! is the point?

Nov 25, 2023
  100. Skuz liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

For crying out loud...don't give them any more bad ideas!

Nov 25, 2023
  101. Skuz liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread Bring volunteer GM's Program.

We didn't enforce rules as guides back then. We had the ability to open SOME tickets, gather some more information, and escalate a...

Nov 25, 2023
  102. Skuz liked Lilfella's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

No, but if you can pretend the "Dev" tag on the forums just means "Daybreak Staff Member" you can overcome your trust issue.

Nov 25, 2023
  103. Skuz replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

While "Flags" being shared, and keys maybe is a plus, the faction being persona specific is a huge downside in my opinion. Should...

Nov 25, 2023
  104. Skuz liked Andarriel's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Are they actually gonna screw up persona's and make them worthless to most people?

Nov 25, 2023
  105. Skuz liked KushallaFV's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

JChan really needs to step up and show some leadership, and stop being so invisible. It’s not good leadership to let your staff take the...

Nov 24, 2023
  106. Skuz liked Tweakfour17's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

While I think this work around is a giant waste of time, it would work. So why even have the restriction? Now you're penalizing people...

Nov 24, 2023
  107. Skuz liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

Which explains the form letter, canned response. Kinda makes you wonder...if gaming media outlets didn't start picking it up, would...

Nov 24, 2023
  108. Skuz liked FranktheBank's post in the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

In what world do you think a plat dupe results in legitimate krono being purchased?

Nov 24, 2023
  109. Skuz replied to the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

Not your fault the message was late. However it is a bit more than a day late & a dollar short, I am pretty sure the team are by now...

Nov 24, 2023
  110. Skuz liked FranktheBank's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

Man, even the "apology" is inadequate. There is zero acknowledgment about it taking a week from when they were told (or that they decided...

Nov 24, 2023
  111. Skuz liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread Alternate Personas ETA?.

I just remembered why I stopped buying expansions so long ago. And here I was, hoping and all that. My mother used to say, "Hope in one...

Nov 24, 2023
  112. Skuz liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Only use is so you can main switch in a raid guild without having to start over on some things. Waste of time.

Nov 24, 2023
  113. Skuz liked code-zero's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Absolutely useless if this is how it's going to work. As of now I see no reason to buy LS outside of the level increase and I can play...

Nov 24, 2023
  114. Skuz liked code-zero's post in the thread Keep Krono Tradabpe but....

They ban cheaters and exploiters and any Krono on a banned account is lost to the cheater forever

Nov 24, 2023
  115. Skuz liked code-zero's post in the thread Keep Krono Tradabpe but....

Ugh, cheating and exploits existed long before Krono existed in all 4 of the All Access Games that use them and cheating and exploits...

Nov 24, 2023
  116. Skuz replied to the thread On TLPs, duping is not a problem at all.

Darkpaw's handing of this dupe exploit is simply inadequate. Absoluetely nobody is going to enjoy a huge rollback, but sometimes they are...

Nov 24, 2023
  117. Skuz liked FranktheBank's post in the thread On TLPs, duping is not a problem at all.

It's wild to me that someone would publicly post something that says, "I have no idea how this or any other mmo work" Economies are...

Nov 24, 2023
  118. Skuz replied to the thread Joke for the day.

in my mind's eye I saw a shared speech bubble with just one word in it... No.

Nov 24, 2023
  119. Skuz liked Nennius's post in the thread Joke for the day.

[IMG]

Nov 24, 2023
  120. Skuz liked Oscig's post in the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

looks like the gaming outlets are picking up on this now...

Nov 24, 2023
  121. Skuz replied to the thread Keep Krono Tradabpe but....

People cheated & exploited worse before Krono, and Krono prevents a lot of bad-faith transactions taking place where people got ripped...

Nov 24, 2023
  122. Skuz replied to the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

The guy who along with Epstein oversaw the largest layoff of EverQuest game staff in history (probably) is the guy you think will put...

Nov 24, 2023
  123. Skuz replied to the thread Keep Krono Tradabpe but....

This idea is bad & you should feel bad for having it. Krono helps keep the lights on and making them server-specific would just encourage...

Nov 24, 2023
  124. Skuz liked Rijacki's post in the thread Bring volunteer GM's Program.

Absolutely. An employee you can 'punish' if they intentionally do something incorrect. A volunteer, you cannot. At one time, long...

Nov 24, 2023
  125. Skuz replied to the thread Bring volunteer GM's Program.

Guides are Volunteers GM are employees They are never going to give GM powers to volunteers because of the responsibilities...

Nov 24, 2023
  126. Skuz replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Its almost like they took away all the pros for AP & left all the cons. What a complete and utter waste of Klanderso's time. All they...

Nov 24, 2023
  127. Skuz liked Bernel's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

This would be a good use of personas even with limited swap. If your fellowship is full, being able to add different classes with...

Nov 24, 2023
  128. Skuz liked Appren's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Disappointing - very disappointing. Alternate personas could have been so cool and useful, but as it looks now seems pretty useless, in...

Nov 24, 2023
  129. Skuz liked Micker99's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Hoping that Tip window information, just isn't correct. I can see if they made you be in a fast camp zone to start a persona(even then...

Nov 24, 2023
  130. Skuz liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

The more that is released about these, the more disappointing they are. Feels like a complete bait and switch gimmick. Would've been better...

Nov 24, 2023
  131. Skuz replied to the thread Alternate Personas ETA?.

[IMG] If that's how they are going to roll out Personas they just killed all my excitement for it & obliterated any value this...

Nov 24, 2023
  132. Skuz liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Full Hero preview.

Its imagination.

Nov 24, 2023
  133. Skuz replied to the thread EQ vs WoW chatgpt knowledge.

Nope. It's something known as "Hallucination" within AI research. All AI's are somewhat prone to "inventing" information that doesn't...

Nov 23, 2023
  134. Skuz liked Loup Garou's post in the thread EQ vs WoW chatgpt knowledge.

I think its great you found someone to chat with. Carry on!

Nov 23, 2023
  135. Skuz liked Nennius's post in the thread Good use of Dev time? Personas vs. real improvements!.

You and me both.

Nov 22, 2023
  136. Skuz liked Aziuno's post in the thread Possible Solution to Dupe.

2016 Phinny ClaimGate had a rollback.

Nov 22, 2023
  137. Skuz liked Nennius's post in the thread Laurion’s Song will be launching soon!.

You forgot to include the year in that statement. :)

Nov 22, 2023