Izzard of Bertox's Recent Activity

1. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Secondary Hand - 1HS or 1HP.

Ack, I totally did not mention that I am a rogue. It seems there is no advantage for using a dagger in the secondary hand. Truth?

Sep 21, 2020
  2. Izzard of Bertox posted a new thread.

Secondary Hand - 1HS or 1HP

Parsed for 30 min. 15 min each. (If it takes longer to find a difference I start to not care) Target: Level 111 Combat Dummy from...

Forum: Melee

Sep 20, 2020
  3. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Lifetime Member: : "Add time so you don't miss your next 500DB?.

THANKS! I did a search but did not find a thread about this. Appreciate it.

Sep 19, 2020
  4. Izzard of Bertox posted a new thread.

Lifetime Member: : "Add time so you don't miss your next 500DB?

Everyone I talk to sees this message in the Marketplace. Bug?

Forum: Bug Reports

Sep 19, 2020
  5. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Tier 1 /vs/ Tier 2 ToV Raid gear Stats.

Very good point Sir.

Sep 5, 2020
  6. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Viniki hunter anything rarer?.

I have completed all hunters. The most painful for me was Field of Bone. I cant track, so had to use a box ranger. This took me...

Sep 5, 2020
  7. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Tier 1 /vs/ Tier 2 ToV Raid gear Stats.

I said in some respects. I understand that overall they are not a downgrade - but some stats [IMG] Sorry, I cant seem to insert an image.

Sep 1, 2020
  8. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Tier 1 /vs/ Tier 2 ToV Raid gear Stats.

I just noticed that even the TBL Chase-Evolving gear is a downgrade in some respects to the new ToV items. Is the inconsistency intended?

Sep 1, 2020
  9. Izzard of Bertox posted a new thread.

Tier 1 /vs/ Tier 2 ToV Raid gear Stats

In some cases, why does the Tier 1 Armor have higher heroic stats than the Tier 2? Why does some of the TBL jewelry have higher AC than...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Sep 1, 2020
  10. Izzard of Bertox posted a new thread.

Several Servers Down 8/21/20 2:35

Several servers just went down. Rolling Blackouts?

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Aug 21, 2020
  11. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Missing Trade Skill book..

That was a good point. I leveled up to 300 and it was still not there. Perhaps I need to do the cultural quests but I can see all...

Jul 25, 2020
  12. Izzard of Bertox posted a new thread.

Missing Trade Skill book.

Trade-skill Book: Glorious Gnomish Cultural Tinkering, is missing from the cultural historian in POK. As a point of data, I recently...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jul 24, 2020
  13. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Frenzied vs Twisted Chance.

This is a very good thread. Love the discussion. Of equal importance (imo) is your buff setup. We have the self "clicky" pile and the...

May 27, 2020
  14. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Original EQ player coming back after 18 years.

Welcome Back. The game is VERY different now but the name of the game is the same; Explore, kill stuff, loot stuff, do quests, and of...

May 21, 2020