Izzard of Bertox's Recent Activity

1. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Not A Bug Poison Proc did not change?.

I'm an idiot. I misread the patch notes. TYVM

Feb 12, 2020 at 6:31 PM
  2. Izzard of Bertox posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Poison Proc did not change?

Strike of the Shissar Poison strike XII hits for 8750. (Brand New State of the Art Poison) Draconic Poison hits for 19750. (3 years old)...

Forum: Resolved

Feb 12, 2020 at 3:38 PM
  3. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

Guilty of this, I swear I don't mean to. :( Irritating: Grey con MOBs that can summon and stun me. Wish we had a cure curse clicky....

Feb 11, 2020 at 5:29 PM
  4. Izzard of Bertox liked Bronut's post in the thread Sloth-Bears in GD should be head-shot-able.

Them sloth bears got a mammal head! Also its been a few expans since there was a fun way to exp.

Feb 11, 2020 at 5:17 PM
  5. Izzard of Bertox liked Ofearl's post in the thread Sloth-Bears in GD should be head-shot-able.

I agree they should be headshot-able and they should summon! Also they are called Kodiak’s... they are animals, animals are not “humaniod”...

6. Izzard of Bertox liked Bobokin's post in the thread Sloth-Bears in GD should be head-shot-able.

Why aren't animals headshotable? One would think that is the most natural of all of the headshots.

7. Izzard of Bertox liked Yinla's post in the thread Sloth-Bears in GD should be head-shot-able.

Anything with a head should be headshotable!

8. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Sloth-Bears in GD should be head-shot-able.

I support all requests for more head-shot-able MOBs. Because this usually means assassinate-able.:)

9. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread 24 Hours down.

Is the monthly patch included in this downtime? Sorry if I missed that part of the messages.

Feb 11, 2020 at 5:04 PM
  10. Izzard of Bertox liked cygnet's post in the thread 24 Hours down.

Just mouse over the message to highlight it and the hidden message is revealed!

Feb 11, 2020 at 4:55 PM
  11. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Ligament Slice causes mobs to run?.

Another cray cray rogue ^. O.O

Feb 11, 2020 at 4:47 PM
  12. Izzard of Bertox liked Bahdah's post in the thread Ligament Slice causes mobs to run?.

I don't use Ligament Slice ever, my fellow rogue uses it, and we were wondering wtf is fearing.. good to know now that is annoying.

13. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Ligament Slice causes mobs to run?.

That rogue ^ is cray cray.

14. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Ligament Slice causes mobs to run?.

Just happened to me in TOFS. Was moloing 2 MOBS. One ran and got friends. It wasn't pretty.

Feb 6, 2020
  15. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Feedback - Ballance.

interesting stuff. :) I only parse on raids but the data is there buried in my hard-drive. Warriors and SKs can hit some HUGE numbers...

Feb 6, 2020
  16. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Shroud of Stealth bug?.

Possibly related to this is that I’ll zoom out and see that I’m not invisible, no parentheses, and no invis buffs in my various huff...

Jan 30, 2020
  17. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Ligament Slice causes mobs to run?.

I’ve been trying to figure out what the heck was causing this. Had to abort several fights as the MOB turned an walked away from me.

Jan 30, 2020
  18. Izzard of Bertox posted a new thread.

Warning: ToFS Undercons

I'm full AA, full raid gear, and a healer merc who was full AA at 110. Killed 2 con Blue mummies solo pull. it was NOT easy. 3rd...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jan 27, 2020
  19. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread No Fix Planned Missing/Broken TS Recipes (make poison).

The last bug report on this was closed way too soon. Please consider that there are about 20 total poisons. Several of them do ONLY DD...

Jan 25, 2020
  20. Izzard of Bertox posted a new thread.

No Fix Planned Missing/Broken TS Recipes (make poison)

Velium Laced Oleander Extract - normally used to make Myrmidon's Sloth, makes nothing because the "Sloth XX" recipe doesn't work. Hero IV...

Forum: Resolved

Jan 24, 2020
  21. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Rampage cheats Dual Wielders?.

Thank you very much Zataos, I did not know this. Duder ... you have gained a level in Troll.

Jan 19, 2020
  22. Izzard of Bertox posted a new thread.

Rampage cheats Dual Wielders?

Focused Rake's Rampage (3) 100 CotF 15 / 39 10m T79 Cast: Focused Rake's Rampage III This ability, when activated, causes your primary...

Jan 18, 2020
  23. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread TOV XP.

Love this post.

Jan 15, 2020
  24. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Tired of the same story.

The servers are not up at the ESTIMATED time advertised? At least I appreciate the consistency.

Jan 15, 2020
  25. Izzard of Bertox liked Dagum's post in the thread Tinkering/hide/sneak - Let's get this over with.

Not a bad idea. For instance a dwarf with maxed should not be able to get drunk.

Oct 6, 2019
  26. Izzard of Bertox liked HanktheTank's post in the thread Tinkering/hide/sneak - Let's get this over with.

So the 2 races that actually have a benefit to them are now Gnomes and Drakkin I think, and the Drakkin race benefit is obtainable by...

Oct 6, 2019
  27. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Grey MOBs .... Why I hate you..

There are times when I have said to myself .. "oh thank you I needed that summon"... but mostly I cant but think … "I con RED to...

Oct 6, 2019
  28. Izzard of Bertox posted a new thread.

Grey MOBs .... Why I hate you.

Low-ish level MOBs can summon me... Stun me … but they can't hit me .. so I cant riposte them. Irritating.

Oct 5, 2019
  29. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Tinkering/hide/sneak - Let's get this over with.

Tinkering for all? Your wish is granted. You are all gnomes.

Oct 5, 2019
  30. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Melee skills nerfed.

Sep 24, 2019
  31. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Mearatus Raid.

You guys are awesome. Thanks so much.

Sep 24, 2019
  32. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Melee skills nerfed.

I think the timers on Counter Attack need some adjustment now. Make it last a few seconds longer and/or reduce the re-use time.

Sep 23, 2019
  33. Izzard of Bertox posted a new thread.

Mearatus Raid

Greetings, Throw me a bone please. What is the best thing a rogue can do during the Mearatus raid event. Does Smoke work as Bane? I get...

Forum: Melee

Sep 23, 2019