Izzard of Bertox's Recent Activity

1. Izzard of Bertox has a new avatar.

Feb 19, 2024
  2. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread LS 18/19 Augments.

I laughed. More procs = more lag. Don't think we need this at the moment.

Feb 1, 2024
  3. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

If guilds don't need a month worth of ore gear to beat T2, then T2 isn't hard enough. The drop rate is broken. Or you can disagree...

Feb 1, 2024
  4. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Fixed Internally Kanghammer / Elddar Forest raid trash.

They can be charmed and chain stunned. Go get em tiger.

Feb 1, 2024
  5. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Secondary weapon choice is not black and white.

Thank you for the data. I guess I did not notice the extra 1K (2K for crit) per hit increase. when you are stabbing 10 times per...

Jan 31, 2024
  6. Izzard of Bertox posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Merc banked AAs are still missing

Had Max (60) Merc AAs. They disappeared. After Patch .., still gone

Forum: Resolved

Jan 19, 2024
  7. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread MOB Name Plates all Grey.

ohhhhhh ooops.

Jan 18, 2024
  8. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Secondary weapon choice is not black and white.

I'm not seeing this in my parse. Pinpoint seems to only affect the primary weapon because the secondary hand hit average doesn't change....

Jan 17, 2024
  9. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Platinum keeps vanishing with persona changes.

This is how we beta test it for real

Jan 17, 2024
  10. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread MOB Name Plates all Grey.

I dont get it ..... and I've only ever seen one color. Confused, Izzy

Jan 17, 2024
  11. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Personas: Merc banked AA.

Mine have been at 60 (maxxed) for a very long time.... Now they are at 19

Jan 15, 2024
  12. Izzard of Bertox liked Sularus's post in the thread Personas: Merc banked AA.

It seems any banked Mercenary AA over 5, perm disappears when switching to a new persona

Jan 15, 2024
  13. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Only T1 raids for new expansion.

Open source new missions, zones, and raids to programmers. I bet we would get some AMAZING content at the cost of $0 plus the interface...

Jan 12, 2024
  14. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Pipe dreams for 2024.

1. Nimbus key ring. 2. More stats screen data (% Chance to crit etc). 3. Mercs in Monster Missions (because good luck finding a group to do...

Jan 7, 2024
  15. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread EQ raids are digustingly easy.

Those of us who have a life away from EQ are thankful that we can win a new raid without sacrificing a lot of time away from our life on...

Jan 7, 2024
  16. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Personas and Rallos Zek earring.

Sorry if someone already said this: I think it would be easy enough to give the evolving items a conversion drop-down menu that lets you...

Jan 7, 2024
  17. Izzard of Bertox posted a new thread.

Secondary weapon choice is not black and white

I've parsed more variations than I can count .... I'm finding it difficult to determine if a secondary hand dagger or the biggest hammer I...

Forum: Melee

Jan 6, 2024
  18. Izzard of Bertox liked Redbeardflynn's post in the thread Congratulations Everquest on their awards!.

Hello everyone! Some of you may know me but most of you don't. I ran an award's show recently for my community and we hosted the awards...

Dec 25, 2023
  19. Izzard of Bertox liked GrandOpener's post in the thread Can Rogues survive molo?.

Random point to add: escape will usually take you entirely out of combat, which means if you're quick you can suspend your merc...

Dec 3, 2023
  20. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Can Rogues survive molo?.

Well said sir. I like this. I love groups and prefer them. EQ is 90% box your own group these days. I'm too old to try...

Dec 3, 2023
  21. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Is platinum worthless for all the good stuff now?.

What gives Krono it's in game buying power is that you can buy it on one server and spend it on another. Not so with Plat (of course). I'm...

Dec 3, 2023
  22. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Is platinum worthless for all the good stuff now?.

Daaaaaammmmnnnnn calling me out like that. I am but a humble servant of our national defense team.

Dec 2, 2023
  23. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Is platinum worthless for all the good stuff now?.

Why would I have 5kr? Don't need Krono .... or do I now? heh.

Dec 1, 2023
  24. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread XP Bonus for expansion launch.

More Fabled would be dope.

Nov 30, 2023
  25. Izzard of Bertox liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread XP Bonus for expansion launch.

Sadly, I must agree.

Nov 30, 2023
  26. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread XP Bonus for expansion launch.

Where is the "HaHa" button? I want to click that one.

Nov 30, 2023
  27. Izzard of Bertox liked Knifen's post in the thread XP Bonus for expansion launch.

lol, this all comes from handing out Participation Trophies to everyone growing up.

Nov 30, 2023
  28. Izzard of Bertox liked Tuco's post in the thread XP Bonus for expansion launch.

If anything I think they should apply a new release modification that halves xp, halves rare spawns and halves loot drops for the first...

Nov 30, 2023
  29. Izzard of Bertox liked Endorek's post in the thread XP Bonus for expansion launch.

I think you're missing the point of new content. They give xp bonuses to catch up, they don't give them so you can rip through the new...

Nov 30, 2023
  30. Izzard of Bertox posted a new thread.

Is platinum worthless for all the good stuff now?

If you want that rare and wonderful Item, better bring Krono. These guys have half to several billion plat. I know they are the ones...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Nov 30, 2023
  31. Izzard of Bertox replied to the thread Missing AA for Tanks and Mele.

If an AA is not intended for class then it should not show up. When I see 3/5 on an AA I cant help but feel that I'm missing...

Nov 5, 2023
  32. Izzard of Bertox posted a new thread.

Missing AA for Tanks and Mele

I'm a completionist. As such, an AA that appears on my list that is unobtainable is also unacceptable.... however miniscule it bay be....

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Nov 4, 2023