Fixed Internally Kanghammer / Elddar Forest raid trash

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Fenthen, Jan 28, 2024.

1. Fenthen aka Rath

[IMG]

I've heard numerous complaints about this but could not find a bug report post.

Can we fix this please? The raid trash for type 19s / luck augs shouldn't be hitting harder than the actual raid mobs.
    CrazyLarth, Midasa, Repthor and 20 others like this.
  2. Allayna Augur

Thunderkiks, Lubianx and Fenthen like this.
  3. Fenthen aka Rath

Ahhh, the pile of beta bug reports that just got swept under the rug, right right!
  4. Lubianx Augur

I was very shocked when I did this just after release.

I was hoping someone else noticed and it wasn't just me.
  5. Fenthen aka Rath

Please 'Like' the first post so this bug receives attention. It should be an easy adjustment.
  6. Tryllert New Member

I honestly think it is fun that it is actually HARD :). We need more like this.
    alanus likes this.
  7. Shredd Augur

Man up and heal !
  8. Myysterio Lorekeeper

Gonna be honest, i think the game is too easy... hit me for 160k raid trash, i need to feel alive.
  9. Izzard of Bertox Augur

They can be charmed and chain stunned. Go get em tiger.
  10. Repthor Augur

the issue here isent that the mobs hit hard or that slows dont work on them. slow does work on them and cripple and all that good stuff

what ppl are seeing and why the raid trash in this instance is trucking and just absolutly reck tanks or anyone els for that matter is cuz all the mobs here has absolutly insane heroic strikethru values.

if you take alook at your combat logs you will see that the mobs here have relativly low chance to hit tanks on their own combat round and once slowed hits fairly slow but for a decent bit of dmg. This is all fine tanks as all classes now with decent raid gear spots up to and slightly above 1 mil hitpoints. so hitting hit for 150k - 180k a cuple times per combat around is to be expected

the problem here is that the raid trash in the instance has alot of heroic strikethru leading mobs to outside their own combat rounds adding 2-4 swings with of additional damage ontop of the mobs normal damage every time tanks themself has a combat round so the shear amount of inc dmg due to this is a bit out of proportion cuz mobs riposteing your swings ofcorse isent subjected to attackspeed reduction as its a def check on the players combat around

so in short the mobs should hit as hard as they do. just lower their heroic strikethru value to be more inline with whats to be expected and the mobs whould be fine and still be preforming their intended role without randomly adding 2-6 extra riposte swings every combat round